PDA

View Full Version : How much weight?

soldier586
02-11-2008, 05:44 PM
How much weight can a normal grown man take on his testicles before they are damaged?

crushee
02-12-2008, 12:44 PM
Indeed...

I have already had a girl friend (ca 60 kg) stepping bare foot over both my nuts while they were laid on a flat wooden table.

But I suspect that the position she had with her toes (curled to grip and block the balls) resulted in a part of her weight relying directly from the balls (!) of her feet to the table...

We tried once blocking my balls between a scale and a wooden board, and applying pressure to the board. I stopped at 25 kg.

want2b333
02-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Hm, that's a lot of wieght. The most I've hung from my balls on my parachute is 50 lbs.

What I propose is a scientific test we get a couple dozen want2b eunuchs and a couple of the women from here do different tests to see when balls break. One test could be like yours the balls on a scale then weight added on a board until they pop about a dozen or so like that should give a reasonable average breaking weight. The second test could be with the woman in heels with all her weight first on both balls then one and of course using different women of different weight. What do you think?:wooow

Magnum
02-14-2008, 09:35 AM
I have had some fairly heavy foot crushing but the majority of the time my balls are in the arch of her foot. I know I can't take nearly as much when she uses her heel instead of her arch.

Snot
02-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Hm, that's a lot of wieght. The most I've hung from my balls on my parachute is 50 lbs.

What I propose is a scientific test we get a couple dozen want2b eunuchs and a couple of the women from here do different tests to see when balls break. One test could be like yours the balls on a scale then weight added on a board until they pop about a dozen or so like that should give a reasonable average breaking weight. The second test could be with the woman in heels with all her weight first on both balls then one and of course using different women of different weight. What do you think?:wooow

I love this idea. I'm sure the weight is different from man to man but its would make for a good video:)