PDA

View Full Version : Web cam busted

Girthtron
02-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Linda's new toy.

Again my wife Linda's as usual was always thinking of new ways of humiliating me. This time it was her

Girthtron
02-12-2008, 07:16 PM
Sorry that was strange! Don't know what happened. I started writing and all of a sudden it was posted. Didn't it

Girthtron
02-12-2008, 07:27 PM
Sorry that was strange! Don't know what happened. I started writing and all of a sudden it was posted. Didn't it

Well shit did it again! Ok I'm using a speech recognition thing for the first time, and somehow if I say a word close to (turning it off) Submit which I don't think I did, it sends it I think. Well shit don't know what the fuck Im going to do now

kickme000
02-12-2008, 09:44 PM
Type your message in Notebook, then copy and paste it here.

Girthtron
02-12-2008, 11:20 PM
Well shit did it again! Ok I'm using a speech recognition thing for the first time, and somehow if I say a word close to (turning it off) Submit which I don't think I did, it sends it I think. Well shit don't know what the fuck Im going to do now

testing 1234 testing peter piper
wait. "I'm not a fig plucker nor a fig pluckers son but I'll pluck your figs till a fig plucker come."

Ok this isn't going to work on this thing it quit working. "Shit it's working again"! Okay:letsplay see, don't know why those things poped up.

Well like I was saying Linda had herself a new toy, a web cam and also a new friend unbeknownst to me. Sally from England. They'd both met here but in the femdom forum and had been exchanging e-mails and pictures of me and of Sally's own husbands balls. I'd seen them but Linda hadn't told me whose balls they were, I just thought they were pictures off the Internet because this guy whoever he was had a huge set on him and the woman in the pictures holding them was absolutely gorgeous, then I remembered Linda posing me in a similar photo a while back but thought nothing of it at the time.

It was a Friday night while Linda was programming the webcam. She told me about Sally and about those pictures I'd seen of that guy with those enormous balls and that his name was Eric Sally's husband, that they were both from England and how like her and Sally were going to real-time bust our balls together via web cams. It was going to be a ball busting contest between Linda and Sally with the whole thing being recorded and then posted.

I was naked as usual with my cock rearing up. Standing behind Linda in her computer chair, stepping forward I slid it up over her shoulder against her neck moving it back and forth with my big dangling balls gently tapping her lower shoulder blade saying with pride. "My balls are bigger than his"!

She giggled grabbing my cock as I poked it forward over her shoulder twisting it saying. "Don't be so sure! We'll find out in a few minutes"! I grunted "OUCH". She laughed.

Backing away with her rough twist on my cock while feeling the pendulous weight of my testicles swinging back and forth between my thighs I waited until the screen came up with this same gorgeous woman I'd seen in the pictures saying in a British accent "Allo Linda. Pictures fabs girl! That your male behind you? Ha! Isn't he the big boy now"! I stepped to side and up beside Linda holding my cock up against my belly so she could get a better view of my big dangling balls. "My God he's as big as my Eric"! Looking over her shoulder she motions with a finger and this Eric guy came up behind her drapping his huge testicle filled sac up over her shoulder. It was big may be bigger than mine, hanging down bigger than both her small naked tits with her one hand going up to stroke the big smooth shaven sack smiling into the screen at Linda.

The green eyed monster was alive in both women, with Linda reaching over grabbing my balls yanking them up into the camera slapping them hard with screaming laughter coming from Sally as she did. Sally grabbed her males scrotum by its neck throwing a punch into the big trapped testicles at its bottom with Linda doing the same to me. As we both dropped from the picture to the floor nursing our balls.

"God aren't they pathetic"! I heard Linda saying to Sally with Sally saying In laughter. "Isn't that the truth girlfriend. I mean the ones with the biggest balls are always the weakest ones wouldn't you agree? I mean Christ Linda you'd just think the opposite wouldn't you"?

They were both delving into the psychological Psyche of our weaknesses as males compared to themselves. With both agreeing it was our balls that made it so, that definitely if it weren't for our testicles we'd be almost there equals. Females were superior in every way compare to the male. "We don't have balls" Sally finished up saying.

In my heart it was the pity that stung the most, it was beyond humiliation because it was truth. Humiliation was something I thought I allowed but now I realized because of my balls I was truly the weaker sex.

Finally after all these years. Of all of the erotic feelings of the size of my testicles, trying to impress the opposite sex with them, being more male than then the others, wooing the female with their size has vanished into nothing more a laughable joke.

Girthtron
02-12-2008, 11:26 PM
Type your message in Notebook, then copy and paste it here.

Thanks. That's what I was thinking. But shit! It started working okay. So who knows?