PDA

View Full Version : Ball Crushing Devices

Snot
02-13-2008, 01:22 PM
Sup

Do you guys use any of the ball crushing devices?

I'v been thinking about getting one for myself but I wanted to ask if they are worth the money?

What did you like or dislike about using one?

I haven't got many sex toys but it seems like the ones I get break really easily or either they are not as enjoyable as I expected.

Thanks for the advice

Bill
02-13-2008, 02:52 PM
You can make something from stuff you buy Home Depot (or whatever u guys call the hardware store over there) that’s every bit as good and for a fraction of the cost. You can build it to be industrial strength too :)

This thread is relevant: http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2566

Its a bit old now though and it seems a few of the post are fucked up as people got banned and stuff.

Snot
02-13-2008, 03:22 PM
Thanks for the link its very helpful

jrlarson1
02-16-2008, 03:41 PM
It seems like it would be easy to construct your own device, copying one of the desigms in the photos. Anyone have any luck doing that?

Snot
02-17-2008, 02:34 AM
There my be detailed instructions in the link, I haven't had time to look over completely yet.

It would be cool if there were a list of items you could pick up from wallmart to construct a device.

Pertwee
02-17-2008, 05:53 AM
You ought to be able to make something for <$2.

You just need a saw, a drill, a few long bolts with wing nuts and a sheet of ply (or better still perspex as you can see them getting squashed).

I find it a real turn on to hand over control of the device to a pretty lady :D
Jon

Pertwee
02-17-2008, 06:57 AM
This sort of thing would be easy to run up with the above. You just need to cut a slit out of the top piece front or back so you can get the balls in it. The rod in this one prevents the device from being closed completely flat. I prefer not to have this function included :D You can also drill a whole in the top piece that's just big enough to get one ball through at a time.