PDA

View Full Version : Ruined

Girthtron
02-13-2008, 05:35 PM
It was over pretty fast with Linda's one hand quickly finding my balls. "I GIVE I GIVE". Screaming in pain with her laughing at how easily she'd just won the first round of our little wrestling match. Her friend Jan watching from the sofa clapping her hands with joy at seeing me surrender so quickly as Linda stood placing her hands on her hips waiting for me to recover for round two.

Embarrassed slowly rolling over, then up on all fours resting letting my big sorry balls hang free between my thighs to the delight of both women. This was a lesson in humility for me, me a 250 pound heavily muscled male against my wife Linda maybe all of a 110 pounds. My male pride wasn't going to allow this to happen a second time especially in front of her friend Jan. I had to protect my balls better, getting to one leg pushing myself up facing Linda again we circled each other with Jan laughing out. "Watch your balls this time big guy"! We engaged with me anticipating her going for my balls again I stepped quickly sideways with my semihard cock swinging out slapping against my hip bone to the delight of Jan who laughed out loud at the smacking sound it made and at the same time Linda's foot came up from behind between my legs into my balls with that same smacking thud sound of flesh on flesh and down I went to the laughter of her and the laughter of Linda from behind me.

God I couldn't believe this as I dropped to my knees with my dinner regurgitating from my stomach. I remember looking down into it to see if my balls were there in the puke. God she'd never busted my balls that hard before and the silence from both spoke the same with Jan saying. "Jesus Linda I think you may have ********* him that time"! As I leaned over on all fours hurling another
load from my stomach I felt Linda's hands on my balls, looking over at Jan she said. "There spongy! God I've ruined him this time".

fittizzioh
02-14-2008, 05:21 PM
Wow i'd like to meet that linda!!! :D