PDA

View Full Version : objects in my penis

objects in my penis
02-14-2008, 07:32 AM
Hello to all. I found this site on the net, of course. It looks interesting. I have been inserting things into my penis for about 20 years. This has been fun for me over the years finding different things to insert. My favorite have been lingerie, (bra staps, garter belt snaps). long plastic and steel rods. My penis opening has been stretched to 1/2 wide and it still closes up .

Looking forward to reading others experiences in other areas, and of course the pics.

Objects in my penis

hcs
02-15-2008, 12:12 PM
I hope the objects are sterile. hcs

veegmatt
02-16-2008, 12:00 AM
i mainly love a heel up my penis

nice_cameron111
02-16-2008, 01:01 AM
that may cause urethral inflamation and contusions

Karelist
03-12-2008, 09:55 AM
I had a g/f that was into this in college, although we didn't experiment too much. They make toys (of course) specifically for this that are usually of surgical steel that can be sterilized properly, which is important since it can cause scratches on the inside of the urethra. Make sure you trust the person you play with as it can definitely cause problems.

mgablea
03-13-2008, 01:48 PM
Yes it is fun to insert things into the penis. Your lucky to have someone who will do this with you

Karelist
03-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Well at the time I wasn't into it, she sort of sprung it on me out of nowhere. It was an offshoot of a club she was working at, where the girls often talked about the many things they wanted to do to the guys due to being annoyed/disgusted by them in general. It was probably safer for me to not be involved at that point. =)

sptbj2
03-15-2008, 01:38 PM
I read somewhere to use neosporin as a lube. Anyone else heard of this? Is it safe, adviseable?

growlf
03-29-2008, 01:58 PM
Make sure you buy a set of "sounds" that can be sterilized after each play session. These can be purchased on line.
I highly recommend finding a local Pro Domme with an autoclave that you can work out a deal with to sterilize your sounds. Or, contact Tattoo and Piercing parlors. They have autoclaves for their equipment and often offer sterilizing services.
Play hard! Play safe!