PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

Girthtron
02-14-2008, 05:56 PM
Well I see I've been elevated to the level or title of ( Supreme Poster )

First of all I'd like to thank the Academy for this dubious honor and of course my mother and father, and especially my sister Susie for my first excruciating ball busting at the hands of a girl. "Thank you Suzie"! Next I'd like to thank my wife Linda and her friend Jen for carrying on and taking it to new heights. The female art of man handling. "Thank you honey, and you to Jan"!

I'm reminded of this funny little story I heard about a guy who goes into a walk in clinic for a problem he'd been having with his back. A nurse says go into this room and take all your clothes off. The doctor will be with you in a second. While doing so the doctor comes in, a female doctor. She looks at his giant hanging bulging scrotum and says. "Oh dear! No wonder you have a back problem, you've got the biggest set of testicles I've ever seen on a male, the weight of them must be terrible for you". Embarrassed he tries to hide them by turning around but they're so big she quietly snickers to her self at seeing them hanging between his legs from behind and ensures him that she's a professional and there's no point in being ashamed. That she'd seen bigger, which was a lie. Okay she says businesslike. "Up on the table with you, on your back and put your feet in these stirrups so we can have a better look at you".

He started to protest saying. "Look doctor it's this thing on my"! Cutting him off she countered authoritatively. "Now who's the doctor here"? Keeping his mouth shut and doing as ordered with his balls dropping off the table edge slowly dangling a good 6 inches below it, he waited. She just couldn't believe the size of his balls and just had to show them to her nurse calling her. "Margaret could you come in here for a second". Stopping in her tracks Margaret said. "OH MY GOD! LOOK AT THE BALLS ON HIM"! The doctor saying to her in Latin. "Ingens testis syndrome". (Huge testicles syndrome) "He'll have futurus castro". (He'll have to be *********)

The last thing he remembered was nurse Margaret with a hypo smiling down at him while the doctor was putting on rubber gloves her eyes focusing on his balls then faint echoes~~~~~~ they're so big aren't they~~~it's such a shame~~~magnificent~~could you~~~imagine th volume~ better off without~~ZZZZZZZZZ

He's awake Dr.! Both women were looking down at him with big smiles the doctor helping him to sitting then helping him to stand saying. "How's your back feel now"? He reached over his shoulder to where the boil was on his back.

"It's still there Doctor"!