PDA

View Full Version : Femdom surgery by women surgeons

Castratrix's pet
02-14-2008, 06:42 PM
What if the world was matriarchal and female dominated the same way that for however many thousands of years our world has been patriarchal and male dominated? In this matriarchal, gynarchical, woman ruled world all the professions would be controlled by women. That means that all doctors and all surgeons would be women.

Males, men would be viewed as being "weak" and open to getting all kinds of physical problems and illnesses, especially due to or involving their male organs which are "weaker" and more open to problems than the "stronger" and "superior" female organs of women.

Men are not as smart as women and Goddess gave women dominion over men and the responsibility of taking care of them.

Men are subjected to routine, and often uncomfortable medical examinations and procedures to keep them healthy. These medical things often involve the male organs which are routinely examined and the male exams are often uncomfortable and painful and humiliating and show women's superiority over men.

Men cannot give consent for medical procedures done on them, a man's wife or other female relative must do that for them.

Men, usually in middle age, are routinely subjected to surgery on their male organs, surgery such as **********, or prostate surgery, and like all surgery it is performed by a woman assisted by an all woman surgical team. It is not uncommon to find a middle aged or older man who has been ********* or had his prostate removed, or had both surgeries done. In fact many doctors recommend and many surgeons routinely ******** middle aged or older male patients as a precaution to prevent male health and medical problems later on, and it is not uncommon for surgeons to routinely remove both a man's prostate and testicles to prevent such problems later on, even when the man has no symptoms, once he reaches a certain age it is not uncommon for a man to find himself on the operating table with his manhood being taken and destroyed at the hands of a woman since all surgeons are women.

What would such a world be like and what would it be like for a man in such a world? What would it be like for women in such a world? What would it be like in that world for a man to be married to a surgeon? Are there any men here who would like to live in such a world? Are there any women here who would like to live in that world, and are there any women here who would like to be a surgeon in that world?

22heat22
02-26-2008, 12:19 AM
"Pet", I just wanted to make sure I'm right: you're a virgin who's never been busted? Why are you so set on getting *********? I have fantasies about it too, just different senarios. Do you even want to be busted, or just cut? You may fantasize now but as far as I know, once the deed is done you won't be as enthusiastic about worshiping women as you were before. Are you really sure you want to be *********? Or is it purely a fantasy

mick_sl8ter
02-26-2008, 03:37 AM
What if the world was matriarchal and female dominated the same way that for however many thousands of years our world has been patriarchal and male dominated? In this matriarchal, gynarchical, woman ruled world all the professions would be controlled by women. That means that all doctors and all surgeons would be women.

Males, men would be viewed as being "weak" and open to getting all kinds of physical problems and illnesses, especially due to or involving their male organs which are "weaker" and more open to problems than the "stronger" and "superior" female organs of women.

Men are not as smart as women and Goddess gave women dominion over men and the responsibility of taking care of them.

Men are subjected to routine, and often uncomfortable medical examinations and procedures to keep them healthy. These medical things often involve the male organs which are routinely examined and the male exams are often uncomfortable and painful and humiliating and show women's superiority over men.

Men cannot give consent for medical procedures done on them, a man's wife or other female relative must do that for them.

Men, usually in middle age, are routinely subjected to surgery on their male organs, surgery such as **********, or prostate surgery, and like all surgery it is performed by a woman assisted by an all woman surgical team. It is not uncommon to find a middle aged or older man who has been ********* or had his prostate removed, or had both surgeries done. In fact many doctors recommend and many surgeons routinely ******** middle aged or older male patients as a precaution to prevent male health and medical problems later on, and it is not uncommon for surgeons to routinely remove both a man's prostate and testicles to prevent such problems later on, even when the man has no symptoms, once he reaches a certain age it is not uncommon for a man to find himself on the operating table with his manhood being taken and destroyed at the hands of a woman since all surgeons are women.

What would such a world be like and what would it be like for a man in such a world? What would it be like for women in such a world? What would it be like in that world for a man to be married to a surgeon? Are there any men here who would like to live in such a world? Are there any women here who would like to live in that world, and are there any women here who would like to be a surgeon in that world?

Just vote for hillary clinton and you will find out ! She ********* bill after the lewinsky incident !

EggsForCrush
02-26-2008, 07:51 AM
well; i wouldn't want to live in that kind of world... but, in my fantasy, there should be an island. FEMDOMIAN REPUBLIC! and most of your wishes would be there... but 22heat22 is right. ********** is just for once! and then, you loose all your interest's origin! i also have lots of fantasies about **********. for example, in this island, men are behaved as animals and they are living in farms... women can come to farms, and buy some males for everything.. they can feed you like a dog,or use you like a horse, or just for fun! they can do everything to you. even they can kill you. you are just an animal there,and she would be sentenced only to some social works for 1 month.

but these should be stay as fantasy. ********** threat is a better way. women should threaten men to ********. everyone should know, she can do this in anyway and anytime she wants. but she shouldn't do! it should stay as a fantasy and we should enjoy much more time...

EggsForCrush
02-26-2008, 07:56 AM
and it is an island, and we can go there when we want to. and we make some contract when checking in the island, and we stay there for example 2 weeks,and 2 weeks later, we would be free.. it would be a fantasy island. then you go back to your home and live your normal life until your next holiday :)

actually there is some place like this; www.owk.cz and www.humananimals.cz i'm thinking about going and living in their farm for 1 week... please take a look at these sites and tell me your opinion...

frostbyte252252
02-26-2008, 06:00 PM
I don't like your fantasy. Yeah and don't give up your balls if you have never had sex before. Have sex then decide.