PDA

View Full Version : When was your first time ball busted?

johnny_cockNballs
02-16-2008, 12:29 PM
I think there is a thread like this, but I couldn’t find it. So I started one again.
When was the first time you got ballbusted?
Was it a self bust? Did you receive an accidental bust?
Did somebody bust your balls?

I remember the first time I got busted. It was a self bust, accidental. It was a Sunday afternoon, I was nine years old, and riding my bicycle near a convenience store. I saw my female cousin and two of her friends sitting outside eating wasabi peanuts and crackers. These girls were 3 years older than me, and one of them I really liked. I wanted to impress her and show off on my bicycle. I got up some speed and tried to jump the curb near where they were sitting. My bike came off the curb too hard and my feet slipped off the pedals. I smashed my boy penis and balls on the center bar and crashed hard. The girls came over to check on me, and embarrassed, I tried to get up quickly but my balls hurt too much. They stood there watching me groping my injured male parts, and didn’t know what to do. They never saw a boy get his balls busted before this, so they were curious too I think. The girl that I liked quietly said “I’m glad I'm not a male”, but I heard it too. I remember looking up at their faces as they glanced at each other in agreement, with a smug look of superiority in their expressions. Later I could stand up and the three girls helped me walk home. My cousin held me up by the arm as we walked, and the other girls walked the bicycle ahead of us. I felt a lot of shame, the girls helping me like this, and feeling I was envious of them. I was thinking how lucky the girls are not to have a penis and balls dangling between their legs. Fragile male balls that can be so easily hurt just from riding a bicycle.

The second time I got busted, it was from a girl in my school. I was 11 years old, she was about the same age. It was in the school gym. On one side, the boys were playing basketball and I was waiting my turn to play. On the other side of the gym, the girls were playing volleyball. As I was sitting on the floor, their volleyball came rolling by me and I grabbed it. Close behind was a girl named Mariko and she said “Give me the ball!” I thought it was rude how she said it, so I said “no!” I starting bouncing it like a basketball, teasing her. She said “Give it or I’ll kick you!” I knew she meant kick me between the legs, but I didn’t believe her. I put the ball under my T-shirt and pretended like I was pregnant. Before I realized it could happen, she kicked me hard. Kicked me in my little boy balls, in their hairless scrotum. It dropped me to my knees quick and I fell on my side, grabbing my male injury. Mariko stepped over me with one foot on each side of my body. I glanced up at her face and she looked so confident and powerful. She took the volley ball from my T-shirt and started to bounce it off my head and catching it, teasing me back. I remember hearing her friends laughing at me. She stopped bouncing the ball, looked down at me and said “Balls are for kicking too, don’t forget it!” I never have. Then she casually ran back to her friends, like nothing happened. Later that night I didn’t sleep much, I layed in bed squeezing my balls and thinking how Mariko ball busted and defeated me, humiliated me. I think this is when my Femdom and ball busting fetish started.

So, when is the first time you got ball busted?

ChiefSoreballs
02-16-2008, 10:43 PM
there is another thread that is closely related:

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4529