PDA

View Full Version : Testicle Tether

Girthtron
02-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Friday afternoon Linda came home early from her office, which she did about twice a month. I also knew what it meant, it meant she was getting a little sexually randy for a ball busting party with me, her, and her girlfriend Jan. She came through the garage door into the kitchen where I was standing smiling from ear to ear I'd already removed my shorts at hearing her car coming in and stood in front of her with nothing but my T-shirt and black spandex pouch which outlined and molded manhood perfectly with my cock already starting to strain out the material. She giggle. "Well now aren't you the anxious one". Coming to me cupping my balls she gave me a little peck on the cheek then patted them saying. "We're going to have a little fun with your big fellows tonight okay honey". Giving them a playful squeeze. "Be a good boy and go out to the car and get the stuff I got, four bottles of white Burgundy on the front seat and the bags in the back".

I was really excited thinking of our last two little ball busting parties we'd had, and especially of our friend Jan, or should I say her friend Jan. Jan was a couple years younger than ourselves and relatively new to the world of ball busting, and the danger of being busted by a novice. Well, well it was exhilarating. Knowing that I could be accidentally ********* by her foot hand or knee raised the sexual tension between us to unbelievable levels. I love the way Linda tutored her in the art and of her descriptions of me and of my cock and balls saying things like. "It's hard to find a male with testicles of this size" and of Jan's first shy responses as to my size with her giddy laughter. "My God Linda he's like barnyard big girlfriend". Hearing these words at those times flooded me with pride, I'd thrust my chest out with hands behind my back spreading my legs a little wider deliberately making my big dangling balls jerk and twist with practiced timing to emphasize their size and weight, also seeing the pride in Linda's eyes made it even better.

Pride is a sin they say and I'm definitely a sinner, because now I was so proud at having these huge testicles hanging between my legs the size of a bull testicles. But it wasn't always so until I met Linda. I was ashamed of their size, and growing up with big balls wasn't easy. I couldn't play normal sports because of their size. I just couldn't run very far. My first date with a girl ended with heart stabbing ridicule and shock. I was a freak, a big balled repulsive freak! But like the ugly duckling that grew into a swan. My oversized balls grew me into a bull of a man of 280 pounds of lean male muscle, outwardly becoming a big bull stud, but inwardly knowing that I was weak and vulnerable because of my big ass sorry balls.

That night around six finishing shaving my scrotum I heard Linda's voice from the bedroom. "Bill put your testicle tether on for us tonight okay. I want to show Jan some ball spanking moves, also she likes it when you wear it, she feels it gives her better control of you okay honey". Okay Linda I said. Actually I really did like wearing the tether, it gave my entire sack a really good look with it tight up against the neck making my balls really flare out at the bottom emphasizing their size and weight plus with the attached cord I wouldn't have to anticipate any of their commands. Secretly I think I knew that Linda was going to let Jan fuck me up the ass with one of her strapons tonight and the testicle tether would give her absolute and easy control over me, because at the end of our last little party Jan watched while Linda grabbed me by the balls bending me over the back of the sofa slamming into me with her King Dong strapon, I knew it made quite an impression on her with her saying in laughter "God Linda I couldn't take anything that big in my pussy let alone up the ass! Jesus ain't he the man"! I wasn't humiliated or anything. It was just the opposite with her words that she couldn't take anything that big like I was doing made me feel even prouder at being able to do something even a woman couldn't.

Leaving the bathroom into the bedroom with Linda getting up from her vanity my cock reared in salute to her. Dressed in a black leather waist cinch accentuating her wide hips and small exposed breast with her clean shaven pussy framed at the top by thigh high sheer black nylons without garter, at the bottom of her long slim legs were beautiful ankle buckled black stiletto heels. "How do I look"? She spun around with a giggle. "Absolutely fuckable baby" I said. She laughed looking at my cock. "So I see"! Stepping closer gathering up my big hanging scrotum in her hands weighing it saying. "You look pretty fuckable yourself big guy, and you know what? I think you just might get lucky tonight"! She pulled me by my balls over to her vanity and sat. "Here let's put this testicle tether on your big old guys". Standing close to her spreading my legs for her easy access to my balls. Gently stroking up and down the entire sack then slowly started fasting it up tight around its neck she started talking. "You know I think I'm going to let Jan fuck you tonight it's going to be her first time doing a guy especially a guy your size, and you know how kind of she so skinny and frail looking? I mean she's really tall and lanky looking you know, like one of those skinny runway models, but she's a lot stronger than she looks beleave me, so let her have her way with you when she wants to do you, it'll go a lot easier on you okay Bill"?

As she spoke pulling the strap tight around the top of my scrotum I grunted and my cock started leaking cum. "YOU FUCKING BASTARD! I'VE WARNED YOU ABOUT THAT! YOU FUCKING BIG BALLED BITCH """! Her fist smashed into my balls just as the doorbell rang dropping me to the floor.

Outside in the living room kissy kisses between the two as I nursed my balls on the floor with Jan voice saying. "Jesus Christ Linda your fucking hot babe! Love the look it's so you! Check me out". As I got up and staggered into the living room Jan was removing her trenchcoat revealing her own dominatrix type outfit. Like Linda she had a black leather waist cinch but unlike Linda's nipples Jan's nipples stood out a good inch upright, her long legs were bare with high heels but what caught my eye was her large labia lips extremely large hanging lips for such a skinny woman they were all most like my balls, they moved when she moved and I thought I sensed a kindred spirit in us, for surely she must have suffered the same indignities as I with my oversized balls. She looked over at me over Linda's shoulder with a big smile then her eyes went down to my balls and upright cock slowly bobbing back and forth and with a giggle snicker to Linda. "Barnyard". Linda laughed I know I know.

Linda's persona changed with Jan being here, harshly ordering me to get some wine and glasses for them and to be quick about it or she cut my balls off. I understood Linda taking on the Alpha female role between the two and of Jan's role as student and mine as being subservient to the superior females which I gladly accepted being that it was my natural place as a male with two dominant females but my secret sexual desire was to see the inner power struggle between the two and subconsciously I knew sooner or later it would be Jan because of her upright nipples and large labia lips, they screamed female sexuality strength and power.

Coming from the kitchen with a small white towel hanging over my cock with to chilled glasses and a bottle of the white burgundy Jan was sitting on the sofas edge with her legs open her pussy lips hanging down leaning over cutting lines of cocaine on the coffee table. Taking a snort passing the rolled up bill to Linda who did the same she leaned back with her hand going to her pussy pulling its lips up as she did I saw her clit push out. Again I was a little shocked at the size of it for such a seemingly skinny woman. Linda what I consider a damn decent clit on her, I'd coaxed it out and sucked on it many times, but Jan's clit was surprisingly almost twice the size of Linda's clit and it was just out there until her hand left her lips whereupon it was covered again. After putting the drinks down I reached between my legs getting to testicle tether cord holding it out for one or the other to take it as Linda sat back with both glasses of wine handing one to Jan giggling saying. "Go ahead take it Jan". She did jerking my balls towards her with my toweled cock she grabbed it with a giggle taking it wiping her pussy with it than placing it back on my stiff cock I said thank you Jan. She laughed jerking my ball sack hard saying. "God Bill how did you get such big balls"? It was then that I made the mistake of getting too familiar with her saying. "Gee Jan I don't know! How'd you get such big hanging pussy lips"! Suddenly there was an elephant in the room, the silence only broken by the sudden little creak of the house settling from its long afternoon in the sun.

It was then that the dynamics of sexual power shifted to Jan. I was being fucked hard over the back of the couch with Jan ramming her cock into me, pulling my balls back hard with the tether cord in her teeth with both her hands digging into the front of my hips. Linda kissing her back with her hand under between her legs fondling her pussy urging her to fuck me harder. "Fuck my males balls off baby! Fuck his big fucking balls off girlfriend! Then fuck me in two baby! I'll rip his balls off for you Jan! Jan I'll rip his big fucking balls off for you"!

The End