PDA

View Full Version : Please DELETE...

snack marvin
02-19-2008, 11:10 AM
... the entire "underage"-thread!

Sorry, but this is a ballbusting forum – for the discussion of a fetish between consenting adults!

This underage-stuff is ugly and might be illegal and against the law – at least it is a danger for this forum. I think this forum shall never be a place for phantasies like these (even it was only posted for testing our reactions).
Everybody knows, it is a dangerous topic and I think we want a good future for this board.

Thanx...

[After deleting the underage-thread I think this thread should be deleted too...]

Rebecca
02-19-2008, 02:14 PM
... the entire "underage"-thread!

Sorry, but this is a ballbusting forum – for the discussion of a fetish between consenting adults!

This underage-stuff is ugly and might be illegal and against the law – at least it is a danger for this forum. I think this forum shall never be a place for phantasies like these (even it was only posted for testing our reactions).
Everybody knows, it is a dangerous topic and I think we want a good future for this board.

Thanx...

[After deleting the underage-thread I think this thread should be deleted too...]

How do you dismiss an important facet of the topic being discussed at this board???

Most of us (women included) were introduced to this subject when we were young. What gives you the moral authority to say that any mention of any underage memories is "ugly"?

Newsflash!!! If someone here is aroused by being kicked or whatever by underage girls, they are going to do so regardless of whether or not it is discussed.
If someone comes on here and starts posting pictures involving underage people, that's different, as that can be a legal issue. If they come on here and start discussing ways to get underage girls/boys to participate in this activity, that's also inappropriate.
But when someone discusses, muses or recounts the youthful experience that led them to this subject, that is harmless, and should not be judged by someone who thinks their morals are supreme, and all others are "ugly".

Rebecca

mick_sl8ter
02-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Rebecca,

Please try to understand, he is german, it is in his genes to believe he is superior. :D

WorldWar II showed them wrong AGAIN. I guess they never learn.

the_tree
02-19-2008, 05:00 PM
There are better ways to go about requesting such a thing. PM them mods for example.

Although I do heartily agree with one of your points, this thread should be deleted. Well done.

snack marvin
02-19-2008, 05:38 PM
@ the tree: You are right, but I didn't know who is a mod at all...

@ Rebecca: Discussing childhood experiences (with bb content or without) is no problem at all, definitely. But writing fictive stories would be (at least for me).
I simply feel uncomfortable when "underage" content comes to a forum, I like and visit regularly; so I thought I should do something. But the question is not, what I like or not or that I would like to remove the topics I don't like.
The real problem is that "underage" content might come close to criminal pedophile content when not paying attention. Sometimes it might be difficult to draw a line. And it might have legal or at least unwanted consequences.
For my part, I would like to make a clear distinction between discussing childhood memories and posting some fictive stories or even pictures for sexual arousel.
Finally, I just made only a request to the mod; if she thinks that nothing should be deleted, that the thread is o.k., nothing will happen. I agree that probably a personal PM to the mod would have been better.

@ mick sl8ter: YOU are the one transporting nationalistic stereotypes which has always been a specialty of the political extremist right all over the world...

mick_sl8ter
02-19-2008, 06:05 PM
@ mick sl8ter: YOU are the one transporting nationalistic stereotypes which has always been a specialty of the political extremist right all over the world...

I am not the one transporting anything or anyone :D I think enough people have been transported.

Hahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od0z1KYnpGU

kickme000
02-19-2008, 07:14 PM

I am not the one transporting anything or anyone :D I think enough people have been transported.

Hahahaha http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od0z1KYnpGU

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/8258/pwned111za6.jpg

Benny12
02-19-2008, 09:43 PM
woah, woah! let's stick to ballbusting. peace.:)

Rebecca
02-20-2008, 08:49 AM
Rebecca,

Please try to understand, he is german, it is in his genes to believe he is superior. :D

WorldWar II showed them wrong AGAIN. I guess they never learn.

Well, thanks for the input, but I am also of German background, so not too crazy about the reference.

Pretty hard to find a country in Europe that hasn't engaged in some form of brutality against it's own or others. Course these days, it's my bloody neighbour that enjoys such passtimes.

Rebecca

skipperbob
02-20-2008, 09:05 AM
@ the tree: You are right, but I didn't know who is a mod at all...

@ Rebecca: Discussing childhood experiences (with bb content or without) is no problem at all, definitely. But writing fictive stories would be (at least for me).
I simply feel uncomfortable when "underage" content comes to a forum, I like and visit regularly; so I thought I should do something. But the question is not, what I like or not or that I would like to remove the topics I don't like.
The real problem is that "underage" content might come close to criminal pedophile content when not paying attention. Sometimes it might be difficult to draw a line. And it might have legal or at least unwanted consequences.
For my part, I would like to make a clear distinction between discussing childhood memories and posting some fictive stories or even pictures for sexual arousel.
Finally, I just made only a request to the mod; if she thinks that nothing should be deleted, that the thread is o.k., nothing will happen. I agree that probably a personal PM to the mod would have been better.

I think what was trying to be said was that there are those out there just looking for a chance to shut down a board like this and to deny any exchange of ideas and values and unfortunately that means sometimes there needs to be some self sensorship. What seems harmless to some can be considered pedophilia by others - it is such a dangerous and gray area that it is best to be avoided.

Magnum
02-20-2008, 09:34 AM
I think what was trying to be said was that there are those out there just looking for a chance to shut down a board like this and to deny any exchange of ideas and values and unfortunately that means sometimes there needs to be some self sensorship. What seems harmless to some can be considered pedophilia by others - it is such a dangerous and gray area that it is best to be avoided.

I have to agree with the Skipper. There is a very fine line and if there is any reference to under aged people having this (ballbusting) type of relation with adults or adults getting excited at the thought of minors busting adults then it shouldn't be on this board. If someone talks about a childhood experience they had on the playground with other children etc. I would say that is acceptable because most of us started this way. Lets keep the real sickos away from here. If any others besides me has kids then you would understand the disgust we have for such people and their behavior. Also, lets keep the racial stuff off too. I'm German and white but am not responsible for slavery or the slaughter of innocent people and I doubt Marvin is either.

Bill
02-20-2008, 03:16 PM
http://th238.photobucket.com/albums/ff167/Blacksheep5/Smiles/th_agree.gif

mick_sl8ter
02-20-2008, 03:27 PM
Ok, lets close this discussion then.
But not without a little kinky german song as "wiedergutmachung" :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvK6PsvCAWU&feature=related
German parody on johnny cash - 'Ring um meine Eier'

kickme000
02-20-2008, 08:03 PM
Ok, lets close this discussion then.