PDA

View Full Version : The best road trip ever!!!

jm1803
02-19-2008, 11:38 AM
guys recently i met a very attractive girl between 5'6"-5'7" skinny, long beautiful legs (we all so desire), small chest (but believe me her legs maKe up for it, OMG) and dirty blonde hair. She was wearing boots, a miniskirt, and a short tank top. Anyways i met her at a club, and from teh get go she was very aggressive with me, we started off dancing and then making out. she later asked me if i would join her for breakfast later, of course i accepted. After that we took a ride to conneticut where the real fun started. We mostly made out and had little-boy-sex (oral, making out, etc), however when i let her take control she unbuttoned my shirt, and used her nails to claw the side of my chest HARD! obviously i enjoy being busted but the sensation was INCREDIBLE. The scratching didnt make me bleed but she def tore up the skin, then i let out a painful sigh. . She then proceeded to rub my cock with her hand and then gently placed her boot on my cock. This was all shocking because i didnt tell her i was into s&m and she did this all on her own. This was by far the most intense sexual exerience i have ever had. Anyways i have some questions for y'all.

1) Clearly she must be dominant if she is not then why would she have done that?

2) Do i have enough info to conclude her position?