PDA

View Full Version : A Good Ballbuster Is Hard To Find

bruisedfruit99
02-19-2008, 03:44 PM
This is a shout out to all ballbusting ladies in NYC. Big Small Short Tall you are my heroes.

I was lucky enough to be initiated into the ballbusting club by two amateur experts. The first young woman was a truly kinky bad-ass who opened my eyes to many things that would make a streetwalker blush. My final lesson at her hands (mouth, feet, and crop also) was the busting of my nuts. She crushed em' up good and dripped them dry over the course of two months. My nuts were hot, healing and sore for the whole time. Then we had a big fight about some bullshit. Never could mend that fence. That gave me a taste for it. It became a priority quality in the women I looked to date. Well I struck gold a second time. A deep rich vein, but time and distance ****** the door shut on that as well.

To make a long story short. I was spoiled and didn't even know it. I assumed it was in many women's makeup to want to physically control her man's generative powers, but I have long since discovered that is not the case. Since parting with my second ballbuster. I have been with several women, and while to a woman they have all mustered light to moderate squeezing, none has had a desire to knock me to the floor and drag me around the room by my boys.

I'm always on the look out for a woman who likes to make a man moan, and to hear any advice on where to encounter that rarest of woman: the bonafide ballbuster.

I was lucky enough to be initiated into the ballbusting club by two amateur experts. The first young woman was a truly kinky bad-ass who opened my eyes to many things that would make a streetwalker blush. My final lesson at her hands (mouth, feet, and crop also) was the busting of my nuts. She crushed em' up good and dripped them dry over the course of two months. My nuts were hot, healing and sore for the whole time. Then we had a big fight about some bullshit. Never could mend that fence. That gave me a taste for it. It became a priority quality in the women I looked to date. Well I struck gold a second time. A deep rich vein, but time and distance ****** the door shut on that as well.

To make a long story short. I was spoiled and didn't even know it. I assumed it was in many women's makeup to want to physically control her man's generative powers, but I have long since discovered that is not the case. Since parting with my second ballbuster. I have been with several women, and while to a woman they have all mustered light to moderate squeezing, none has had a desire to knock me to the floor and drag me around the room by my boys.

I'm always on the look out for a woman who likes to make a man moan, and to hear any advice on where to encounter that rarest of woman: the bonafide ballbuster.

jaguarpeople2
02-29-2008, 03:12 PM
everyone of my gf's since i started dating has liked hitting my nuts, all voluntarily, except for one who i had to introduce to the idea,
about half of them actually got very wet while doing so :thumbup