PDA

View Full Version : how to toughen up your balls

exstudent
02-20-2008, 11:26 PM
I thought I could take quite a busting but then I saw some more brother love clips. He seems to be able to take a lot and for a long time. I wish I could go harder and for longer times. Is there a way to toughen up your balls?

reginauld
02-20-2008, 11:34 PM
I would just assume that the more you're busted, the more you can take.

exstudent
02-21-2008, 03:25 AM
good excuse to keep doing it then !:bananajum

kickme000
02-21-2008, 06:11 AM
I would just assume that the more you're busted, the more you can take.

This sounds right. Knackers, the guy that used to have the Aussie Buallbusting site has said the same thing. I believe Al from California Mean Girls said that as well.

Magnum
02-21-2008, 10:50 AM
Actually it kind of sucks. I'll tell you why. I love the pain that goes with ballbusting (to a certain degree). The problem is I now can take much more than I ever could before so the harder kicks/stomps etc. result in everything else getting hit harder, like the cock or the inside of the legs etc. which isn't enjoyable. Plus the possibility of permanent damage is increased because of the harder busting. In fact the other day the wife and I finally had a chance to play and near the end she stood on my balls and put a fair amount of her body weight on my balls and seeing how much I can take and what my balls looked like kind of worries me. i don't know how much more it will take to really smash them which would really suck (even though I fantasize about it). So I don't get to enjoy to 5 or 10 minute waves of pain anymore where I'm in the fetal position after being kicked in the balls and I really do miss it. The pain is very short lived. Now I have to say that I had an accident which involved major back surgery and there is nerve damage but I don't know if it has anything to do with the ball pain or not. So be careful what you wish for. If the balls were indestructable then it wouldn't be a problem. Did I make any sense?

ChiefSoreballs
02-21-2008, 10:58 AM
Actually it kind of sucks. I'll tell you why. I love the pain that goes with ballbusting (to a certain degree). The problem is I now can take much more than I ever could before so the harder kicks/stomps etc. result in everything else getting hit harder, like the cock or the inside of the legs etc. which isn't enjoyable. Plus the possibility of permanent damage is increased because of the harder busting. In fact the other day the wife and I finally had a chance to play and near the end she stood on my balls and put a fair amount of her body weight on my balls and seeing how much I can take and what my balls looked like kind of worries me. i don't know how much more it will take to really smash them which would really suck (even though I fantasize about it). So I don't get to enjoy to 5 or 10 minute waves of pain anymore where I'm in the fetal position after being kicked in the balls and I really do miss it. The pain is very short lived. Now I have to say that I had an accident which involved major back surgery and there is nerve damage but I don't know if it has anything to do with the ball pain or not. So be careful what you wish for. If the balls were indestructable then it wouldn't be a problem. Did I make any sense?

seriously, maybe you should see a doc. if you have been busted for a long time, maybe it did something to the nerves in your testicles ? (Im totally clueless in medical topics, this thought just crossed my mind, but I really think somebody should have a look at it)

Magnum
02-22-2008, 09:40 AM
seriously, maybe you should see a doc. if you have been busted for a long time, maybe it did something to the nerves in your testicles ? (Im totally clueless in medical topics, this thought just crossed my mind, but I really think somebody should have a look at it)

I have. The urologist said nothing looks or feels wrong but because of the back injury it's most likely affected the nerves in my pelvis area. I have seen so many Docs in since the injury it's almost unbelievable but most shrug it off to my back.