PDA

View Full Version : Do I belong here?

MetalMagic
02-21-2008, 12:17 AM
Ballbusting turns me on. But it remains to me only a fantasy. Actually having it happen to me would cause me to lash out violently. Female domination is also only a bedroom thing for me.

kickme000
02-21-2008, 06:12 AM
For alot of people it is just a fantasy. Welcome aboard.

Dix
02-21-2008, 06:59 AM
Ballbusting turns me on. But it remains to me only a fantasy. Actually having it happen to me would cause me to lash out violently. Female domination is also only a bedroom thing for me.

You're where you should be. You'll like this forum!

Richter
02-21-2008, 10:22 PM
With a doctorate in philosophy, I can accurately say that wherever you are is where you're supposed to be.

However, since my bachelor's minor was Criminal Justice, I have to ask you to move. You're not supposed to be there.

frostbyte252252
02-22-2008, 12:31 PM
Yes you belong here. I am in the same situation. In fantasy it's great but if I was ever assaulted by anyone including a woman especially if she hit me in the crotch I would fight back, and hard.

iron horse
02-22-2008, 01:37 PM

I used to ask the same question. I do not fantasize about getting my balls busted, but for reasons I can't explain, I enjoy seeing girls kick the balls of other men. It has nothing to do with anger I have towards other men, but the erotic notion of females taking control of men and becoming superior through men's balls.

A lot aren't like me in here, but I know there are those that are. If you enjoy it here and like what you see and read, then definitely, you're in the right place! :thumbup

sunk
02-23-2008, 02:35 PM

Good news. You're still in the right place. A lto of people here are like that. Most people start out that way too. Some change, some don't.

22heat22
02-23-2008, 03:40 PM
I like BB only when I let the girl do it. If a girl tried to kick me any other time it would piss me off and it'd definitely be over for her, at the same time though I love to see it happen to other guys.

frostbyte252252
02-23-2008, 04:01 PM
Yeah I think there are alot of us like that. I mean sure in fanatsy it can be a turn on but seriously...if anyone hits me in the nuts w/o my consent they will be in for a world of hurt.