PDA

View Full Version : Kicking competition between a man and woman?

Kick me UK
02-21-2008, 12:54 PM
One of my biggest turn ons is that a woman could easily drop me with a kick in my love spuds. However, Going by alot of posts on here (and on other sites) Women can also be put in alot of pain by being kicked in the genitals, but going by many sites that discuss this, men tend to be a bit more sensitive to being floored with a well placed kick.

My question is, does anybody know if the existence of a video where a man and a woman takes it in turn to kick each other to see who can stay up the longest??

I by no means get turned on by a woman being hurt in any way, but out of all the videos i've seen, nobody seems to have run this experiment, and even though people (men and women) have different pain tolerances, I think it would be very obvious what gender could take the most kicks if a real video (not staged) showed this kind of competition.

So does anybody have a video similar to this, if so please post.

agoknee
02-21-2008, 05:28 PM
Nut Crunch Central @ clips-4-sale 3729 has some cuntbusting.

Kick me UK
03-03-2008, 01:23 PM
Thanks for the link. However, there are many ball & cunt busting clips, but not one single mixed bust. One thing that is interesting about this site is there many women on women contests but not one male-female competition. Have there been any made? Maybe someone could do one, I think it would draw some attention on here.

teapot42
03-03-2008, 01:47 PM
Thanks for the link. However, there are many ball & cunt busting clips, but not one single mixed bust. One thing that is interesting about this site is there many women on women contests but not one male-female competition. Have there been any made? Maybe someone could do one, I think it would draw some attention on here.

Find me a woman who is prepared to be kicked in the crotch and I'll happily participate in such a video! ;)

I suspect the reason for so many F/F clips is that it's not the 'done thing' for a man to hit a woman, especially in the crotch, while it's seen as a 'leveller' for women to crush a man's nuts and typically gay or just horsing around for men to bust other men. Just think how rarely women get done for damaging nuts while how often men get done for violence against women.

Mind you, until the experiment is proved, I'd suggest that a woman is likely to be more liable to a kick in the crotch as a reasonably well aimed kick can't help but hit and crush sensitive parts, while a man's nuts are more likely to just suffer a glancing blow which would be less debilitating...

johnny_cockNballs
03-03-2008, 06:05 PM
We talked about this already, see here: http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=40105#post40105

I make post #3. :)

wasdkill
03-03-2008, 11:05 PM
did you ever download that dvd to ur hd then upload it? if so, can i have a link to it?

DeeJay574
03-03-2008, 11:57 PM
This will be great.

I´m also interested in this video.

babrosb
03-05-2008, 11:10 PM
I hear there is a japanese video of 3 on 3 competition that somebody is trying to upload.

One from the Vaults
03-06-2008, 11:18 PM
This would indeed be very hot. I almost wrote a story on the subject, but thanks to the silly system of blocking from posting anyone who didn't post immediately when they joined, I wasn't able to, and now I don't feel as inspired. Maybe in a couple weeks or something.

Gist of it: guy and a girl, lots of sexual tension. She's a bit of a tomboy, but very hot -- even hotter because she's a bit boyish, but still in a feminine way. Guy has never been kicked before, wants to act tough. In conversation, gender difference in strength comes up, and she jokes that testicles swing the balance, so to speak. He calls bullshit, saying he's heard women's genitals are just as sensitive. She says no way, if that was true why is a hit in the nuts such a common thing in the media but nobody ever talks about a hit in the snatch? He says okay, she's probably right that it hurts guys more... but since guys are stronger, it'd work out in the man's favour. She laughs and looks him dead in the eye, says "that sounds like a challenge."

They agree to take their pants off so the target is clearly visible, but they leave their underwear on. They take turns punching each other, and after the fourth round they decide to call it a draw. Out of breath, sore, and extremely turned on, she compliments him on the size of his equipment. He says nothing, they meet eyes for three seconds and then rip each other's clothes off and proceed to have wild, crazy, intense sex.

A video of that... or someone filling in that rough outline with some dialogue and description... very, very worthwhile.