PDA

View Full Version : Hairpins

Girthtron
02-22-2008, 04:14 PM
It was the degradation, the debasement of my manliness, it was the pendulous weight of my huge testicles hanging naked exposed to the eyes of my three tormentors. It's what my minds heart desired. Absolution of my naked maleness the pivotal center of my being my testicles, my big sorry balls took another stinging jolt from a hairpin with uproarious laughter from the ladies.

Down on all fours in the center of the living room resting on my forearm my head down my ass high in the air with my thighs spread wide with my oversized testicles exposed for their sport of rubber bands and hairpins. Getting hit in the ass stung but when one hit my sack it was searing pain. I would keep my bottom heavy scrotum swinging back and forth to their giddy delight as one after the other took their turn trying to hit it with her hairpin.

Linda my wife, her friend Jan, and a new woman I met an hour before named Betsy were all busy drinking wine, taking snorts of coke in between while loading their rubber bands with hairpins and targeting my big swinging balls.

Betsy was shy at first as was I at meeting a stranger especially knowing that Linda and Jan had probably told her everything about me and my balls and their ball busting parties they played with me every other Friday night. It was the first time she'd ever been involved in anything like this, an extremely tall attractive woman in her 40s recently widowed she'd looked very sophisticated, short blonde hair in a pageboy look, her makeup impeccable in the quintessential little black dress. Dressed to kill were my first thoughts, on Safari manhunting which she was, and thinking to myself that she had probably fucked him to death, and I wasn't wrong either because I heard her saying later to Linda and Jan how he died under her of a heart attack, and of her first husband under similar circumstances but it was of a massive stroke which had left him in a vegetative state.

I could see the admiration in both their eyes with Linda saying. "God Betsy you don't take any prisoners do you? One dead and a vegetable". Charmingly faking a little hurt look at Linda and Jan saying. "Well it wasn't my fault their balls weren't big enough to handle me was it"? With all three bursting out in laughter than looking over their shoulders at me.

So far I've been fully dressed standing there until Linda turned her attentions towards me saying to Betsy. "Well I don't know how you feel about guys with really big balls but Bill here got himself some big bloated suckers hanging off him". With Jan chirping in. "With a damn big decent cock on him to"!

Knowing Linda's look I started undoing my pants dropping them without underwear my cock and balls flopping into view, spreading my legs going to my T-shirt pulling it up and off deliberately making my balls jiggle and twist tossing it behind me thrusting my big manly chest out while doing a double bicep pose flexing my muscles for them. Betsy's eyes never left my balls putting a hand to her mouth giggled." Wow you girls got yourselfs a real animal here! I've never seen testicles on a male that big before. Jesus Christ are they real"? Linda and Jan bursted out in laughter. Linda nodded for me to come closer so the new girl could get a little better acquainted with me. God I felt so manly exhibiting myself to this beautiful woman. My cock was pulsating upwards in cadence with my heartbeats, the feeling of blood rushing into it expand it until it was fully engorge raring out in front of me. Placing my hands as I been trained behind my back clasping them. I widened my gate while pulling my balls up in a sign of my male virility leaving behind almost 4 inches of empty scrotum hanging then dropping them heavily backed down dramatically filling out the bottom of the empty sack with a huge jostling pendulum like girth. Linda's expression changed to one of. Be careful. Knowing her look I lowered my head and walked meekly up to Betsy. Arrogance in me was something that Linda as well as Jan didn't allow and was cause for an extreme ball beating by one or both of them.

The perfume from Betsy body had my head swimming and at the first touch of her hand cupping and lifting my balls I almost swooned like a Southern Belle swooning with the vapors my mind remembering an old movie. "Lordy Lordy I do believe I've been taken by the vapors". Silly I know but my legs were trembling with me in her hand her forearm deliberately pressed up against the side of my cock pushing it to the side while she manipulated one testicle than the other. I could tell she was skilled in the art of manhandling, it was the hand of authority firm yet yielding knowing just how much pressure to apply in her appraisal of me. This wasn't lost on Linda nor Jan as they watched. Finely finished she grabbed the sack by its neck in her fist squeezing its bulging contents to the bottom lifting it up all most to my belly she flicked a finger hard into one ball looking into my eyes as she did and liking the painful grunt that escaped deep within my throat. Dropping my balls she'd looked at her hands saying. "Linda honey anywhere I can freshen up a bit? Hate the smell after handling a males scrotum, especially one this big, know what I mean honey". "Perfectly Betsy it's repugnant isn't it. Down the hall to your left".

I'd never felt so weak before I'd been handle by many women before but this Betsy. She had something different about her, my cock was throbbing painfully hard and it was as though the weight of my balls had double somehow they felt bigger and heavier. Linda ordered me into the living room and to get down in the center and down on all fours and wait for them while she and Jan went to the kitchen.

Well as in the beginning I was down on all fours, my head down my ass high my balls exposed to the sting of their hairpins. Linda and Jan impressing Betsy with their marksmanship continuously catching my big swinging scrotum with dead on hits with Betsy laughing almost to hysterics at the site of my jerking flopping balls and the uttering painful grunt's coming from me saying. "Shit you guys I can't get those big fuckers. He's moving them around too much. You guys got a humbler we can put on him"?

Christ they were going to put my balls in a humbler. I hated being put in a humbler it was so degrading been rendered so helpless by my own testicles. Plus talk about shooting your fish in a barrel. "Back in a flash". Linda said. All three women were at me now. Jan holding the back of my neck down, Betsy grabbing and pulling my ball sack back between my legs with Linda fastening the two pieces together tightening the wing nuts. I had to amid they made a good team and I felt some pride in me as I was being handled my scrotum was so big that my balls hung down loose a good two inches from between the two boards but even so the best I could do was to only jiggle them rather than the pendulum type swing I had had with them and again Betsy made the comment. "God I've never seen testicles that big on a male! Except maybe in a barnyard"! This comment broke them all up into throes of laughter. God they were cocained up and drunk and I knew dangerous. Capable of ********** me tonight if nothing else. Rubber bands in hand Betsy let loose her hairpin catching my balls square for the first time to the giggling delight of Linda and Jan. "You've got him you've got him square in the balls Betsy! Good girl". Jan moved her hand up Betsy's inner thigh while leaning over kissing her in congratulations. Betsy returned the kiss while taking Jan's forearm on her upper inner thigh pushing it up into her pussy. Seeing this Linda leaned over moving her hand up Betsy's other inner thigh at the same time with her other hand pulling the thin shoulder strap of Betsy's little black dress off and down exposing an erect small nipple which she took it to her lips.

Looking back over my shoulder at these three strong magnificent females in the beginning throes of their sexual fulfillment. Knowing that only another female could bring sexual gratification to such as these. That males such as myself were woefully inadequate in such endeavors, we were just too feeble and weak to go the distance with a woman, any woman!

The End