PDA

View Full Version : An interesting movie!

testiclats
02-23-2008, 07:34 PM
This is a little off topic but this movie looks interesting and funny!

http://www.teethmovie.com/

gopballbuster
02-23-2008, 09:19 PM
It's stupid

Julie18nz
02-24-2008, 03:20 PM
I would like to see the whole movie b4 passing judgement and I can see it appealing to a LOT of men on the forum by looking at some of the posts :)

toyboy2
02-24-2008, 06:22 PM
I would like to see the whole movie b4 passing judgement and I can see it appealing to a LOT of men on the forum by looking at some of the posts :)

Your inbox is full.

Richter
02-25-2008, 12:15 PM
Oh, I've been looking forward to Teeth for a while. It's meant to be a horror movie. The girl doesn't know she has the mythic dentata until she's raped, then she's confused, but still tries to have a normal life, and apparently at one point starts to seduce men in order to bite them. So of a Basic Instincts cautionary tale of messing with women.

ChiefSoreballs
02-25-2008, 12:36 PM
Oh, I've been looking forward to Teeth for a while. It's meant to be a horror movie. The girl doesn't know she has the mythic dentata until she's raped, then she's confused, but still tries to have a normal life, and apparently at one point starts to seduce men in order to bite them. So of a Basic Instincts cautionary tale of messing with women.

the horror is for real:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-****_female_condom

"The device, known as The ****-aXe, is a latex sheath embedded with shafts of sharp, inward-facing microscopic barbs that would be worn by a woman in her vagina like a tampon. If an attacker were to attempt vaginal ****, their penis would enter the latex sheath and be snagged by the barbs, causing the attacker pain during withdrawal and (ideally) giving the victim time to escape. The condom would remain attached to the attacker's body when he withdrew and could only be removed surgically, which would alert hospital staff and police. This device could assist in the identification and prosecution of rapists."

frostbyte252252
02-25-2008, 04:15 PM
I can see women inviting there ex boyfriends to have sex with them only to have that **** x thing in them as a revenge thing.

mick_sl8ter
02-25-2008, 06:23 PM
I can see women inviting there ex boyfriends to have sex with them only to have that **** x thing in them as a revenge thing.
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: you could just shoot someone in the groin.
Why go through all the trouble and drama ?

Richter
02-25-2008, 09:41 PM
The ****-axe sounds unnecessary until you realize it isn't meant for Americans. It's for women in certain South African cities where (ok, ready for this?) it's actually more likely that you WILL be raped when you leave your house than NOT!

22heat22
02-25-2008, 11:03 PM
This movie could be interesting, I havn't seen it yet. As for me, I like my penis but do fantasize about losing my balls. Not by cutting, but by rupturing/popping (which ever you prefer lol). Either way I like the preview.