PDA

View Full Version : Ladies how far would you go ballbusting if a guy would let you go as far as you want

mvp
02-24-2008, 01:14 PM
this will be nice to find out

Tinchen
02-24-2008, 03:46 PM
this will be nice to find out

In my fantasy:
I would give him some hard kicks, then I would squeeze them as hard as I can, then give them some good punches. Finally I would stand on the Balls with full weight, and I not already popped I would start to jump a little....

In reality:
I go as far as we both are pleased, trying not to damage something

hardnutz26
02-25-2008, 07:12 AM
In my fantasy:
I would give him some hard kicks, then I would squeeze them as hard as I can, then give them some good punches. Finally I would stand on the Balls with full weight, and I not already popped I would start to jump a little....

In reality:

Tinchen,

Have you squeezed as hard as you can or have you been standing on testicles before? Of course without damaging them.

Magnum
02-25-2008, 10:04 AM
In my fantasy:

In reality:

I love your fantasy!

paul99501
02-25-2008, 01:08 PM
I saw a pro-Domme in San Francisco (Tara Sterling, google that and you'll find her), and we did a scene that included full-force kicking, by far the hardest I had ever experienced. She is quite athletic. She had me kneeling on my knees, hands on head, legs spread, and then she kicked me as if she was taking a shot on goal in soccer, and I went down for the count for a good 10 minutes. Then we did a scene the next day where she had me in bondage on my back, legs spread, on a low bondage platform, and she stood between my legs and did it again.

Anyway, in both cases I couldn't take as much as she wanted to give me, and so I asked her how far she would like to go in her ballbusting fantasies, and she said her desire was repeated full force kicking until the balls and the entire crotch was nothing but a mass of black and blue.

testes
07-16-2008, 05:48 PM
I saw a pro-Domme in San Francisco (Tara Sterling, google that and you'll find her), and we did a scene that included full-force kicking, by far the hardest I had ever experienced. She is quite athletic. She had me kneeling on my knees, hands on head, legs spread, and then she kicked me as if she was taking a shot on goal in soccer, and I went down for the count for a good 10 minutes. Then we did a scene the next day where she had me in bondage on my back, legs spread, on a low bondage platform, and she stood between my legs and did it again.

Anyway, in both cases I couldn't take as much as she wanted to give me, and so I asked her how far she would like to go in her ballbusting fantasies, and she said her desire was repeated full force kicking until the balls and the entire crotch was nothing but a mass of black and blue.
nice fantasy of her.
but to do that for real?
many women acting as a pro -Mrs are somewhat wacko in their mind.
and that sentence came from a woman who was a prof.Mrs(domme) herself.she looked at her colleagues and made that conclusion based on them.

you need testicles to function normally.
there are many bodybuilders out there who damaged their testicles beyond repair by using too much anabolics and for too long a period.they get depressed when not on testosterone supletion.

in short: a little sense goes a long way

when you testicles are destroyed she will look for others to do the same thing.
is that fun?

FriendlyGal
07-16-2008, 06:30 PM
Honestly, it is as much a legal question as anything else. I would have no problems with destroying them for good if it werent for the fact that it raises some legal issues.

I love watching a guy suffer/cry/whatever after Ive nailed him good, but I am not ready to break the law over it.

try
07-16-2008, 08:20 PM
We're getting more females on the forums now, and its good to see it. Its a terrific turn on for us guys, obviously! And I think the internet is giving women a chance to express their fantasies in the way we men have long done. So welcome Tinchen and Friendly Gal!

sethsnathan
07-16-2008, 09:43 PM
Hello to all. I am a new member and i was wondering if anyone had any pics of a popped ball , or even one with a large hematoma ? Hopefully if someone does they might contact me or let me know. Even a story of this would be great to hear. Thanks

testes
07-17-2008, 06:45 AM
Honestly, it is as much a legal question as anything else. I would have no problems with destroying them for good if it werent for the fact that it raises some legal issues.

I love watching a guy suffer/cry/whatever after Ive nailed him good, but I am not ready to break the law over it.
this what I meant.
it is like me saying,I love to cut your eyes out of your head but I really don't want to have any issues with the law.

and 'that'calls 'itself 'friendlygal'.

you're a psychopath who is coward at the same time.

are you Lyndie Englands siser perhaps?
she is full of shit too.

Tamakeri
07-17-2008, 08:57 AM
this what I meant.
it is like me saying,I love to cut your eyes out of your head but I really don't want to have any issues with the law.

and 'that'calls 'itself 'friendlygal'.

you're a psychopath who is coward at the same time.

are you Lyndie Englands siser perhaps?
she is full of shit too.

Hmmm seems like if you think a girl consentually "destroying" (whatever that means) a guys testicals with a smile on her face is the same as somebody non-consentually cutting your eyes out of your head ... well ... you might be spending your time in the wrong forum, dude.

testes
07-17-2008, 09:04 AM
Hmmm seems like if you think a girl consentually "destroying" (whatever that means) a guys testicals with a smile on her face is the same as somebody non-consentually cutting your eyes out of your head ... well ... you might be spending your time in the wrong forum, dude.
where is she talking about that she wants to do it in consense?
I see her speaking about what she wants to do and the law prohibiting her to do that ,not about doing it in consense.

and don't tell me where to hang out bum.
these women are able enough to speak for their own minds.
they don't need your slimy ass licking them constantly.

you little pimp

(your balls should be destroyed for good,I think you should volunteer to friendlygal to have your balls destroyed .I bet your reality doesn't go as far as your fantasy.with your big mouth)

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 09:14 AM
where is she talking about that she wants to do it in consense?
I see her speaking about what she wants to do and the law prohibiting her to do that ,not about doing it in consense.

you little pimp

(your balls should be destroyed for good,I think you should volunteer to friendlygal to have your balls destroyed .I bet your reality doesn't go as far as your fantasy.with your big mouth)

Fuck you motherfucker.

testes
07-17-2008, 09:44 AM

I don't understand you
somewhere else on the forum you say this:

Has anyone downloaded any of the clips off of nutcrunchcentral? They look like petty good busts from the descriptions, I havent actually bought any though. On several of the clip descriptions they claim models end up with bruised pussies. (they say one called them the next day upset about it, what did she think was going to happen if she let people whack her between the legs a bunch of times?)

Their nutbusting stuff is pretty good anyways, it makes you a little worried about the health of their models though. I hope noone was badly hurt or anything. (its still fun to watch either way though) :)

is it the law? do you really care about people?or only about women?

testes
07-17-2008, 09:47 AM
Fuck you motherfucker.
you little whimp.
go suck yourself.

die and go rot in hell where you belong you ugly fuckface.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 09:53 AM
Go fuck your mom in Hell.

skipperbob
07-17-2008, 09:54 AM
you little whimp.
go suck yourself.

die and go rot in hell where you belong you ugly fuckface.

I can't believe how bad a thread can get so quickly - it discourages others from participating and makes you look like fools.:(

testes
07-17-2008, 09:58 AM
Go fuck your mom in Hell.
no, you do that ,you worm.fuck your mother ,she is waiting for you.

mine won't go to hell dirty smelling faggotshit.

but you would go there for sure.the quicker you go the better.

may you die slowly in horrendous pain.

you already live in misery

testes
07-17-2008, 09:59 AM
I can't believe how bad a thread can get so quickly - it discourages others from participating and makes you look like fools.:(
thank you:ibow4u:

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 10:01 AM
no, you do that ,you worm.fuck your mother ,she is waiting for you.

mine won't go to hell dirty smelling faggotshit.

but you would go there for sure.the quicker you go the better.

may you die slowly in horrendous pain.

I wish you AIDS. Same for your mother.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 10:02 AM
I don't understand you
somewhere else on the forum you say this:

is it the law? do you really care about people?or only about women?

Of couse he only cares about the women that's the way these people are.

testes
07-17-2008, 10:03 AM
I wish you AIDS. Same for your mother.

I don't need your aids you lowlife gomorraworm.

I manage well without you.

haha:autogun

testes
07-17-2008, 10:04 AM
Of couse he only cares about the women that's the way these people are.
shut your mouth worm

worms aren't supposed to talk.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 10:09 AM
Your peepee is the size of a worm.

testes
07-17-2008, 10:29 AM
Your peepee is the size of a worm.
5,5cm width.

;)
call your mama.she will like it.
or your wife.
or do you 'do it' with the dog?

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 10:31 AM
You measure in centimeters? What country do you think this is?

alibabba
07-17-2008, 10:45 AM
I'll pretend like a previous few posts don't exist.

This is a realy god question. For example, I had some ballbusting with my gf, but it's kind of soft slaps, kicks, knees... The hardest we got was when she took my nuds in one had, cupping them together, and then slapped them, not too hard but it was the most painfull she did.
Anyway, couple days ago I asked her to kick me for real, to see how would both of us feel. She has hesitated for a while, talkin that it will hurt me a lot, how will I go to work tomorow toddling with pain, that she wants babies...
After a few minutes she decided to take a try, I asked her not to kick me as hard she can, but hard. So, she kicked me 3 times in a raw, harder each time, and finaly 2nd and 3rd kick were nice, but she still used about 1/5 of her hardest kick, and I know she wouldn't go further.
It was nice.

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 10:50 AM
Well, it's official, fake gopballbuster (kickme000) has ruined this forum.

Richter
07-17-2008, 11:02 AM
Well, it's official, fake gopballbuster (kickme000) has ruined this forum.

Well, since he's ruined this forum, you could stop posting on it.

I recognize that he copied your name, but the truth is that in every thread that devolves to this, you always throw the first insult.

To stay on topic, I'll pass on my wife's view of how far she'll go. She won't go that far at all. It took me a long time to get her to go full force kick. On the other hand, I had a girlfriend giving me a handjob and I told her to squeeze as hard as she can right when I cum and I passed out from it. She tells me she stopped when I passed out, so I think that she'd go until the guy passed out from it. (Incidentally, it hurt to cum for about a week afterward)

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:12 AM
Well, since he's ruined this forum, you could stop posting on it.

I recognize that he copied your name, but the truth is that in every thread that devolves to this, you always throw the first insult.
Not quite, if you were to be paying attention, you would have noticed that fake gop attacked first. I know you're not that bright, but come one, you must have noticed that.

In keeping with the intent of the thread, I've never been able to take all of what my wife wants to give out.

gopballbustеr2
07-17-2008, 11:21 AM
Not quite, if you were to be paying attention, you would have noticed that fake gop attacked first. I know you're not that bright, but come one, you must have noticed that.

No, stupid. Testes started the insults.

you little pimp(your balls should be destroyed for good,I think you should volunteer to friendlygal to have your balls destroyed .I bet your reality doesn't go as far as your fantasy.with your big mouth)

testes
07-17-2008, 11:27 AM
You measure in centimeters? What country do you think this is?
is it hard for you to find out the measerment in inches?:Baahaha:

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:28 AM
No, you started it because you must to meddle in everyone's business. You are sure stupid enough to be Richter, maybe I was originally incorrect.

testes
07-17-2008, 11:29 AM
you called me a 'dude'.I ain't your dude bunghole.
told me to not hang out here.

big mistake.
now see what you done.
you made the volcano smoke.Spam!

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:29 AM
is it hard for you to find out the measerment in inches?:Baahaha:
He can't even do it in centimeters.

testes
07-17-2008, 11:31 AM
No, you started it because you must to meddle in everyone's business. You are sure stupid enough to be Richter, maybe I was originally incorrect.

didn't know that there were two gopballbusters.
damn this forum is like a puzzle.

:wooow

Nexus
07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
PRIVATE MESSAGES EXIST PEOPLE!

This was a good post before :(

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:33 AM
didn't know that there were two gopballbusters.
damn this forum is like a puzzle.

:wooow
Yeah, there's me (the original gopballbuster) and then there is fake gopballbuster (either Richter or Kickme000)

testes
07-17-2008, 11:34 AM
He can't even do it in centimeters.

I was already expecting him to ask what my penis-length was.

I wanted to say ,you do the math.figure out wih 5,5cm thickness what 'could be'the length.

not 13 cm for sure.

but that is way too much to ask from him I guess.

testes
07-17-2008, 11:35 AM
Yeah, there's me (the original gopballbuster) and then there is fake gopballbuster (either Richter or Kickme000)
thank you.I'll watch that carefully.:thumbup

gopballbuster
07-17-2008, 11:36 AM
thank you.I'll watch that carefully.:thumbup
Sure, many people have made the mistake.

testes
07-17-2008, 11:38 AM
PRIVATE MESSAGES EXIST PEOPLE!

This was a good post before :(
you are right.
if that binghole stays off my back I'll behave as a quiet boy now
:cussing:

serious

testes
07-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Sure, many people have made the mistake.
it's easy to remember.
he lives in 'misery united'.you in St.Louis ,Missouri.

Georgie
07-17-2008, 12:56 PM
I'd knee him until it started to take him a while to get up off the ground.

alibabba
07-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Anyway, I was finally ****** to fall on my knees after being kicked by my gf, so this is as far she would go now... She's crossed her previous limits

Nexus
07-17-2008, 04:43 PM
Gratz, dont think my gf has any limits. Her answer to this question was something like 'until my balls have swelled big enough'. Were staying alone together at my house soon so were setting ourself some challenges that we gotta try and complete :) were gonna make them a little harder than what we've previously been used to. Spose this only works if your gf is really into it as my first gf would only just tap em.

lacrossetalk08
07-17-2008, 07:03 PM
I'd like to see some more women responding here, unfortunately that argument earlier ruined everything.

I wonder how many women out there are like Tara Sterling, it seems like she is pretty hardcore.

gopballbustеr2
07-18-2008, 06:23 AM
you called me a 'dude'.I ain't your dude bunghole.
told me to not hang out here.

big mistake.
now see what you done.
you made the volcano smoke.Spam!
That wasn't me stupid, it was Tamekari. You are not bright.

Jigillo42
07-18-2008, 10:36 AM
I agree with tamkameri...the whole title of the thread was what would you do if a guy LET you do it? Although kicking till they are non functional seems a bit cruel, the thread implies that it would be consensual and there are many weird guys out there that like getting ********* and whatnot. Furthermore, tamkemeri is a woman and therefore has no testicles. Furthermore, please don't start fights and if you don't like something, at least voice it in an intelligent way which invites debate...trading insults online leaves something to be desired for those observing the fight...it also makes you look like a fool.
-J

testes
07-18-2008, 03:52 PM
I agree with tamkameri...the whole title of the thread was what would you do if a guy LET you do it? Although kicking till they are non functional seems a bit cruel, the thread implies that it would be consensual and there are many weird guys out there that like getting ********* and whatnot. Furthermore, tamkemeri is a woman and therefore has no testicles. Furthermore, please don't start fights and if you don't like something, at least voice it in an intelligent way which invites debate...trading insults online leaves something to be desired for those observing the fight...it also makes you look like a fool.
-J
don't you start it now

testes
07-18-2008, 03:53 PM
That wasn't me stupid, it was Tamekari. You are not bright.
same to you.
what I already said.get off my back or this thead WILL be ruined.

bbbb
07-18-2008, 10:38 PM
The lack of moderation and implimentation of infractions within this forum is appauling. If the admin/mods would apply some degree of power display, idiots who've completely destroyed this thread would be barred for a week or two, have their pointless posts soft-deleted, and allow the thread to continue as it was meant to.

C'mon mods... get ya act together!

testes
07-19-2008, 05:52 AM
The lack of moderation and implimentation of infractions within this forum is appauling. If the admin/mods would apply some degree of power display, idiots who've completely destroyed this thread would be barred for a week or two, have their pointless posts soft-deleted, and allow the thread to continue as it was meant to.

C'mon mods... get ya act together!
haha
:cryingblu

get your balls busted and stop whining.
(you 'axed' for it)

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 06:21 AM
same to you.
what I already said.get off my back or this thead WILL be ruined.

You get off my back.

testes
07-19-2008, 07:30 AM
You get off my back.
I got two legs.

I don't need to ride on your back

gopballbustеr2
07-19-2008, 07:48 AM
I got two legs.

I don't need to ride on your back

Right, so get off.

testes
07-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Right, so get off.
listen up .

you started this mess with me by saying to me "Fuck you motherfucker".playing the hero maybe to 'help'someone else?

you are the one who has to back off .
you are the one who started this shitfight of words with me.you came in between something you shouldn't stick your nose in.

but you act as if it is the other way around.let's not confuse things:

YOU get off my back.

Nexus
07-19-2008, 02:28 PM
once again:

STOP WITH THE ARGUING

This question is for girls asking how far they would go with no limits at all including legal/morals.

Now will you GUYS stop making fools of yourself in a thread for GIRLS.

Dont post with 'i'll stop if he stops' or 'he started it'. Noone cares apart from you guys so sort it out privately and stop driving members away from the threads and even the forum - think about how childish you are

testes
07-19-2008, 04:07 PM
once again:

STOP WITH THE ARGUING

This question is for girls asking how far they would go with no limits at all including legal/morals.

Now will you GUYS stop making fools of yourself in a thread for GIRLS.

Dont post with 'i'll stop if he stops' or 'he started it'. Noone cares apart from you guys so sort it out privately and stop driving members away from the threads and even the forum - think about how childish you are

I know how childish this is.:o
but he started to fuck around with me.
that's a fact and you cannot deny that.wars do start this way.you can call this childish but that's how things work.

I dont give a fuck about what others think of it.I defend myself if needed.:machine:

anyway. I will quit here right now just and only to stop this endless shit.

appologies for the inconvenience.
have fun kicking nuts:bananawin

Nexus
07-19-2008, 04:35 PM
Dont post with 'i'll stop if he stops' or 'he started it'.

but he started

Zip It! lol

And back to the thread :)

gary198
07-20-2008, 06:57 AM
I dont give a fuck about what others think of it.

Really nice selfish Quote.

Chestnuts
07-21-2008, 01:25 AM
Hmmm
my fantasy of how far i would go..
Would be squeezing and grabbing, kneeing, kicking stomping..biting ;p
But just those i guess..
maybe Slapping their balls ;)

OneBalledBoy
07-21-2008, 08:12 AM
I've talked about this with a few girlfriends... They all say that in fantasies all things are 'go' - they would go very very far, destroying them and popping them, jumping on the balls with their new sexy shiny boots, or using the point to really deliver an awesome kick ;-)

In reality - they like their boyfriend ofcourse, and they do not want to hurt me too much. And they certainly have no interest in making their bf un-usable for sex!
:iluvu:

When doing ballbusting with strangers, and certainly in self-defense from an attack, that might be different, I guess..

Hmmm
my fantasy of how far i would go..
Would be squeezing and grabbing, kneeing, kicking stomping..biting ;p
But just those i guess..
maybe Slapping their balls ;)

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 09:32 AM
Do you smoke alot of pot in Amsterdam?

OneBalledBoy
07-21-2008, 10:10 AM
Do you smoke alot of pot in Amsterdam?

Yes, actually we do.

I can recommend it to you - who knows, it might prevent you from making any more infantile, stupid, irrelevant, inane and badly worded posts on this forum.

:bananawin

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 10:30 AM
We speak English fluently here in Missouri, bro.

Nexus
07-21-2008, 10:37 AM
We speak English fluently here in Missouri, bro.

Speaking is easy, writing is hard :P

gopballbuster
07-21-2008, 11:36 AM
Speaking is easy, writing is hard :P
For kickme...

bcurt
07-21-2008, 07:06 PM
Yes, actually we do.

I can recommend it to you - who knows, it might prevent you from making any more infantile, stupid, irrelevant, inane and badly worded posts on this forum.

Good answer!

bcurt

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 08:02 PM
For kickme...

I'm gopballbuster, you're kickme.

gopballbuster
07-21-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes, actually we do.

He can't help it, I think he's on harder drugs and it's fried his brain cells.

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 08:24 PM
He can't help it, I think he's on harder drugs and it's fried his brain cells.

Yes, kickme, drugs have killed your braincells.

gopballbuster
07-21-2008, 08:36 PM
Yes, kickme, drugs have killed your braincells.
Ha ha ha, I guess you're too stupid to realize you just admitted to a felony.

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 08:47 PM
Ha ha ha, I guess you're too stupid to realize you just admitted to a felony.

Yes, kickme, smoking dope is a felony. I just hope you get caught.

Richter
07-21-2008, 10:29 PM
Shouldn't they have changed kickme's name to gopballbuster2? Why did they change the real gopballbuster's name to gopballbuster2?

:)Of course I know which is which. I'm just adding to the confusion.

frostbyte252252
07-21-2008, 11:01 PM
My god stop fighting. I hope all of you get testicular cancer I REALLY DO. Then maybe you would have no reason to come to this board. You are ruining this board. I don't care how awful that sounds.

Anyway on topic: I am not a woman but I would assume women would like to go a lot farther than most guys think...

gopballbustеr2
07-21-2008, 11:08 PM
My god stop fighting. I hope all of you get testicular cancer I REALLY DO. Then maybe you would have no reason to come to this board. You are ruining this board. I don't care how awful that sounds.

If all of us get ball cancer then that includes you.

frostbyte252252
07-21-2008, 11:16 PM
You almost got me mad there for a second but nope. Not this time.

linklierok
07-22-2008, 05:26 AM
My wife doesn't (and won't) post here, but she's made it clear she does, will, and can go as far as she wants, period. We don't want anything that would involve a hospital visit (or govt. intervention), beyond that, anything goes since we've already had one child and don't want any more.

She has gotten so harsh lately that it is definitely having an effect on my ability to maintain an erection, and she finds it hilarious (for the most part, of course its sometimes frustrating :) )

Did i mention how much I love her and how happy I am about it all? :D

clicker123
08-07-2008, 09:38 PM
i'm a lightweight with pain i really am...i like the scare of me being at the mercy of a woman but being in pain in her decision to go further or stop is so scary.....i beg my soul out i swear...

stompingqueen
08-09-2008, 04:03 AM
My fantasy would be have some balls completley at my mercy. First, I would squeeze them so hard my guy would almost be passing out. Then I would stamp on them hard and dig my heel in really hard. If there was blood, I wouldn't be bothered...

In reality, i'd never be that mean!! I'd want to know excatly what my guy wanted and if it got too much I would stop right away. Of course, if it didn't get too much, who knows what might happen....

But i've never been with a guy who was into all this, on the few times i've plucked up the courage to ask they have just run a mile

snakeskin
08-09-2008, 04:30 PM
My fantasy would be have some balls completley at my mercy. First, I would squeeze them so hard my guy would almost be passing out. Then I would stamp on them hard and dig my heel in really hard. If there was blood, I wouldn't be bothered...

In reality, i'd never be that mean!! I'd want to know excatly what my guy wanted and if it got too much I would stop right away. Of course, if it didn't get too much, who knows what might happen....

But i've never been with a guy who was into all this, on the few times i've plucked up the courage to ask they have just run a mile

Sad to hear that, u sound like a nice girl : )

Hope you find that guy : ) - and me that girl, that would be as much of a ballbusting fan as u :P

Makarov
08-10-2008, 12:11 AM
My only comment about the lengthy argument is this:

I noticed at the very first page a certain set of replies. One of them is extrenious, but it was kind of interesting how the other two went.

The first post was from Try, celebrating an increase in female participation. The second one, the extrenious one, a request for pictures of deformed testicles.
The third one, from Testes, called one of the new girls a psychopath, a coward and full of shit. *this was prior to the argument*

My only request, continue arguing if you like, but try to be nice to the ladies. They're in the minority here.

Also, you seem to not understand the meaning of the word psychopath. Psychopath features deranged aggression and anti-social behavior. You're really thinking of the word, sociopath, and even that would be incorrect. Sociopaths don't worry about the law.

Fantasy: To be at the receiving end of whatever Friendly Gal dishes out when the law is on her side.

Reality: A good squeeze, a knee, a slap. Gets the job done (instigating testicle pain) while avoiding any permanent damage. I'd like to use those nuts later, possibly for more squeezing, knees and slaps.

stompingqueen
08-10-2008, 02:36 AM
Sad to hear that, u sound like a nice girl : )

Hope you find that guy : ) - and me that girl, that would be as much of a ballbusting fan as u :P

I've never had much luck with boyfriends. They never treat me right....

One day I will find my perfect person i'm sure....

clicker123
08-10-2008, 09:51 AM
you gotta find a good one all i can say which is really hard to do...i no this tho cuz the girls ive dated find me as perfect so i see who there last bf's are and its all alchohalics, abusers, or cheaters...ugh its disgusting i cant stand to see a dude mistreat there partner...unfortunately ive seen it many times...

frostbyte252252
08-10-2008, 06:40 PM
I've never had much luck with boyfriends. They never treat me right....

One day I will find my perfect person i'm sure....

God I wish you lived near me...

lovethatflavor
08-13-2008, 08:10 PM
had enough money for the possible hospital bills and my husband was sure he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off if there was no chance of him bleeding to death. I do work in the medical industry and might be able to get my hands on some useful tools. :P
:autogun

linklierok
08-13-2008, 08:13 PM
My wife doesn't (and won't) post here

I love how you talk casually about all that, AND make me a liar all at once. :Baahaha:

bustedballboy
08-16-2008, 02:50 PM

Don't despair, there are a few of us out there who certainly would NOT run a mile LOL!

Kicks and knees are always great of course, but hard stomps might be too much if I'm honest. Still, having a girl stand fully on my balls has to be the ultimate!! :wooow

bbb

Tinchen
08-16-2008, 04:26 PM

Well - i see.... you are from the U.S.
Just believe me as a real european: We dont care much about the laws here in europe. And as a matter of fact the State i am living in knows. So have a try!
They are planning their laws in that way that there is a possibility people obey them...But even this doesn't make the trick.

clicker123
08-18-2008, 06:35 PM
actually come to think about it i'd let them do whatever they want to me as long as it's not endangering me...i still want kids sometime :D

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
08-21-2008, 10:45 AM
I would love to meet a woman who would go as far as me. I have a lot of experience in my young life. My ex and I even put a few videos here a while back 'busted couple' but she ultimately didn't want to hurt me too bad so we never took the fetish very far.

Oh and frost, my bad i didn't mean to send u that pm it was to someone else I don't roll that way haha.

akinkykid
09-01-2008, 04:12 PM
Well - i see.... you are from the U.S.
Just believe me as a real european: We dont care much about the laws here in europe. And as a matter of fact the State i am living in knows. So have a try!
They are planning their laws in that way that there is a possibility people obey them...But even this doesn't make the trick. Indeed.

Here in Spain, if a female-to-male lesion is consensual you can still be prosecuted without having been sued, but definitely you will not go to prison. Male-to-female lesions have a different and automatic treatment as common domestic violence and the guy is definitely screwed.

BeatMyBallsHard
09-01-2008, 05:25 PM
I've already had a kid so my mistress is merciless - she uses meat mallets, heels, bats, clamps & everything! My nuts are bruised half the time ;)

Check out our activities: www dot clips 4sale dot com

It's brutal

justtestingstuff
09-02-2008, 05:20 PM
had enough money for the possible hospital bills and my husband was sure he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off if there was no chance of him bleeding to death. I do work in the medical industry and might be able to get my hands on some useful tools. :P
:autogun

I encourage you to do it. When you finally cut it off, please be sure to film it for us.

PS Could you please tell us how you first became interested in cutting off his penis?

chasityx
09-02-2008, 11:24 PM
he didn't want to play with his penis anymore I would at least destroy his balls completely. I would consider cutting his penis off.
Nice. :-)
Well, if you destroyed his balls, he wouldn't have much urge to play with his penis anymore. :D

[I]I have to (http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=52431#post52431) say as a woman who enjoys c.b.t that I do enjoy using the cage and leaving it on. I enjoy the power and the subservience.
Then maybe you should just destroy /cut off his penis and leave his balls for you to play with.
So, in fantasy, would you still enjoy to play with your husband afterwards, when his penis is gone? Do you imagine something like that sometimes?;)

John Roberts
09-10-2008, 02:32 PM
Nice. :-)
Well, if you destroyed his balls, he wouldn't have much urge to play with his penis anymore. :D

Then maybe you should just destroy /cut off his penis and leave his balls for you to play with.
So, in fantasy, would you still enjoy to play with your husband afterwards, when his penis is gone? Do you imagine something like that sometimes?;)

This is what I would love to find. A woman that would do this to me and then stay with me. I would forever be her amusement.

me_no_wimp
09-11-2008, 02:57 PM

You can do that stamping and heel digging in bit to me as long as they are closed shoes.

I am also in England. Maybe you'd like to meet up with me and do these things to me.

Draxt
05-23-2018, 11:28 AM
In my fantasy:

In reality:

I thing, the pain of a kick in the balls and the fear of what can happen is the trigger for the fantasy. even if you do not want to break anything, you must threaten, I think you would feel pretty powerful and the person getting would like it a lot more.