PDA

View Full Version : Razor Play

frostbyte252252
02-24-2008, 02:25 PM
I just purchased a pair of sweeney todd straight razors today. Well on ebay so they will ship. Real razors but they arent sharpened. I can sharpen them or leave them dull for fake razor play with my girlfriend. Any idea what I could do with this?

For those who don't know it looks like this

moosh
02-25-2008, 06:24 AM
You're very very brave.

frostbyte252252
02-25-2008, 04:02 PM
Heh. I mean they arent sharpened (yet). Any ideas on some fun activities I can do?

Tommy22
02-25-2008, 06:31 PM
The first idea that pops into my head is you pulling my unit up by the head, with the razor in your hand. You command me to say goodbye to my weiner, and as I sob "Bye, bye weiner," you slice it off at the base. But, of coursethat is just a thought. I would bleed out if we did that. Perhaps if you used that scenario as a threat and let me beg my way out of it, you could punish me for chickening out with a ferocious ballbusting/ass kicking. Just a thought.:thumbup

Richter
02-25-2008, 09:38 PM
Tommy, I love that you just accidentally has a sexual fantasy about a man.

:Baahaha:

22heat22
02-26-2008, 12:04 AM
I just purchased a pair of sweeney todd straight razors today. Well on ebay so they will ship. Real razors but they arent sharpened. I can sharpen them or leave them dull for fake razor play with my girlfriend. Any idea what I could do with this?

The only thying I can possibly think of is to have her shave you then threaten to take off more than just hair. Sorry I can't be very helpful, but i'm not into ********** by knive. I'm more into ********** by BB.

frostbyte252252
02-26-2008, 06:03 PM
Sorry tommy I don't swing that way. However I do like the idea about shaving me...however using a straigt razor for real is extreamly hard and she may accidently really do it. Hmm...I dunno I like roleplay but I KNOW this razor idea has potential.

sloguy
02-27-2008, 07:13 AM
Sorry tommy I don't swing that way. However I do like the idea about shaving me...however using a straigt razor for real is extreamly hard and she may accidently really do it. Hmm...I dunno I like roleplay but I KNOW this razor idea has potential.

i have a dilemma. if i write my suggestion here for you it ruins the suprise on your end. id have to explain it to your girl without you hearing otherwise the suprise would be ruined.

so, please pm me and ill reply to explain my suggestion. its your choice if you want to let your girl read it before you to keep the suprise, or if you cheat and read it yourself.

Richter
02-27-2008, 02:50 PM
Oh, just to contribute, btw, the unsharpened straight edges are totally safe around the naughty parts. /experience

frostbyte252252
02-27-2008, 06:50 PM
Cool. Yeah It will be fun. In that case she can "slash" my balls off but they will be fine...well...bruised but intact.

Bill
02-27-2008, 10:08 PM
Any idea what I could do with this?
http://www.ericsonhome.net/loyd/no%20balls/ci_5967539.htm

johnny_cockNballs
02-27-2008, 10:57 PM
Razor play or edge play is fun. Be sure you trust the woman, and don't argue with her alot. :thumbup

frostbyte252252
02-28-2008, 04:43 PM
Got the razor today. Not sharped like it said and uhm when she "slashes" my balls instead of cutting it wacks em with...well a metal object. Extreamly painful but fun.

fullsett
02-28-2008, 05:22 PM

I have a straight razor a friend of mine gave me. He took it from a hooker in Saigon during the war. My wife keeps it in her nightstand. When we have sex, she sometimes runs it under my nutsack and down the underside of my penis. Threatening to ******** & decock me. Then she puts it in the elastic on top of her thigh highs and I can feel it as I rub her legs as I f**k her doggie style. We love it !!!!:jumpsmile

Busted Balz
02-28-2008, 06:16 PM
Mmmm the thrill of a beautiful woman holding cold sharp steel next to those vulnerable orbs.

:jumpsmile

johnny_cockNballs
02-28-2008, 07:26 PM
Mmmm the thrill of a beautiful woman holding cold sharp steel next to those vulnerable orbs.

:jumpsmile

YES! It is very sharp.

frostbyte252252
02-28-2008, 09:06 PM
Cold is right man! For some reason the razor never warms up no matter how long you hold it...or get wacked with it. Oh man we had a great session this morning.

linklierok
02-29-2008, 10:18 AM
Not exactly a razor but effective. :) I've posted this before but just love seeing when my wife has this thing ready to cut.

johnny_cockNballs
02-29-2008, 10:23 AM
Hey Sport! Looks like only 1 nut left there... :Baahaha:

linklierok
03-01-2008, 08:24 AM
Pff I wish. the other one is underneath, not wrapped up. She tends to focus on the right one so the left one is usually "safe", originally to prolong fertility, not so much now that we have a kid. :D