PDA

View Full Version : USA ballbusting

22heat22
02-25-2008, 10:21 PM
This might be a stupid question but does anyone know of BB sites located in the US? Majority of the sites worth looking at have been from Europe. Only one site I know of is California mean girls and while that is a US BB site, I'm not trying to put it down at all, but it just isn't very good in my book. It seems like anything from the US is mostly femdom, S/M, or bondage with some BB. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks alot!

kdunstfan
02-25-2008, 10:39 PM
This might be a stupid question but does anyone know of BB sites located in the US? Majority of the sites worth looking at have been from Europe. Only one site I know of is California mean girls and while that is a US BB site, I'm not trying to put it down at all, but it just isn't very good in my book. It seems like anything from the US is mostly femdom, S/M, or bondage with some BB. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks alot!

California Mean Girls

22heat22
02-25-2008, 10:58 PM
California Mean Girls
Anything other than California Mean Girls, would be great!!! Thanks

ER_Doc
02-26-2008, 02:33 AM
There is www.suburbansensations.com

bruisedfruit99
02-26-2008, 08:03 AM
rapturevision.com

it's not all bb but there is some very good bb there

kickme000
02-26-2008, 08:09 AM
There is suburbansensations (http://www.suburbansensations.com[/quote)

I've been a member there a couple times and they will give you more material for a months pay than any other ballbusting site from any country. & something interesting (to me, anyway) - their operations are less than 20 minutes from where I live!