PDA

View Full Version : women who REALLY get into it?

cuckollie
02-26-2008, 02:34 AM
Hi everyone,

i haven't posted in ages,
though in fact several things have been happening lately on the ballbusting side of my life. Way back in summer, my GF and i posted some pics here, of her squeezing my balls, threatening them with a knife, etc. (find it under her nickname, i think-- Aggiethehuntress)

Mainly, she likes squeezing them, as she can slowly increase the pressure until i am begging her to stop. We tried her kicking me, but she was afraid to go too far, and when she did try it, i reflexively always blocked her with me leg-- it was so automatic i couldn't prevent it. Instead, we learned that
her hand is much faster than her foot, so she HAS been able to punch me in the balls, and this has been the next step for us.

We like to do it like this: whenever i have something to do for a while, something boring, maybe, it is more fun for me to think of her while i do it, and to make sure i am thinking of her, she busts my balls really hard just before, so the soreness in my balls reminds me of her.
Over Christmas, i had to go out and chop wood every so often, so each time, she would punch my balls, sometimes so hard i fell to the ground and curled into a ball for a few seconds, and then i could go chop wood while feeling my balls ache the entire time-- really fun!! Similarly, when i have to drive back home, she squeezes my balls extra hard and extra long just before the drive, so i have aching balls and think of her while i drive home.

But here is the interesting part, and where my question comes in:

It seems that most women get into this reluctantly, and do it only because they know it turns their BF on. THis may be true for us at the beginning, but lately she is so into it, she gets turned on JUST by squeezing my balls. I mean, she REALLY gets turned on, as is, we lie in bed, she starts squeezing my balls, and the harder she does, the more aroused she gets. SHe starts breathing hard and moaning,
and she starts rubbing her clit while she squeezes my balls. While she does this, I fondle her tits or hips, squeeze her ass, etc, because I know this turns her on even more, and helps her reach orgasm quickly. BUt lately, she gets so turned on that we are both wondering if she will squeeze too hard in the heat of passion and really hurt me. So far, she has been able to control herself, even just as she reaches orgasm while squeezing my balls hard, but i am still a bit concerned.
ON the other hand, i am also totally turned on by this (of course!).

Anyone have any similar experience with women getting so turned on JUST by ballbusting? Would love to hear similar stories.

Magnum
02-27-2008, 10:36 AM
Most of the women I have done this with have enjoyed doing it but I can't say that it really turned them on. That's the ultimate I suppose is to have a gal get totally hot thinking about and busting your balls. I know they are out there but I haven't met any personally.

BustedCouple
02-28-2008, 04:06 PM
if you find one, point her in my direction lol

bayou_bottom
02-28-2008, 04:24 PM
I have not found my dom woman yet. Maybe one day i will. All my experience women are reluctant to kick. good luck and keep us posted

Nexus
02-28-2008, 08:29 PM
My girlfriend.... bluddy hell!
Been begging her to try it for a while but to no luck, eventually i got her to slap them very gently and shes been getting harder n harder doing it. She likes slapping them a lot more than me as its really painful now! We decided to try a kick last week as legs turn me on more and so i was expecting a soft kick but noooooo, she kicked very hard and hit me square in the balls! Ever since then shes been begging me to let her slap and kick them and she even gets turned on doing it now and she says she seems to enjoy my anticipation before hand, eek what have i done!

mgablea
03-13-2008, 02:52 PM
Would love to have some pointers in getting my wife more involved. She will sometimes sqeeze me firmly or use her feet but I would really like for her to get into some more intense fun.

mgablea
03-13-2008, 02:54 PM
Would love to have some pointers in getting my wife more involved. She will sometimes sqeeze me firmly or use her feet but I would really like for her to get into some more intense fun.

anonymateus
03-17-2008, 04:23 PM
My ex-girlfriend likes to squeeze really hard with one hand, no matter how much I am begging her to stop. She gets very turned on by this. Last night she asked if it is possible to break them in that way. So, do you think it is possible to break a ball using just one hand? I certainly hope not...