PDA

View Full Version : How to edge yourself?

Snot
02-27-2008, 12:26 AM
How do you edge yourself?

How long do you wait between them?

Do you let it go completely soft in between or do you just back off long enough to not feel like you are about to cum.

I can get my self to where if move more than just a bit I will cum and I can keep myself like that for a while.

Whats the best way to do it thanks

squashmysac
03-05-2008, 01:32 AM
I just stop until I don't have to cum anymore. If after a while it gets to great then yes I'll let myself go limp in between, but mainly I just stop until the urge to cum goes away.

Snot
03-05-2008, 08:21 AM
Thanks

Thats what I try to do lol

growlf
03-29-2008, 01:49 PM
One way I "discovered" was when a Top sensed that I was way to close to orgasm and wanted to continue the play for several more hours (which actually turned into days). She had me tied very strictly to a chair,so it was no problem for her to dispense buckets of ice from her 'fridge and then apply it to my bound genitals.
Not only did this have the desired effect, but she found that she got great pleasure from rubbing handfuls of ice to other parts of my sweaty body and watch me quiver.
To this day I'll torture myself to the point of orgasm and then calm myself down with generous amounts of ice. The resulting release can be quite remarkable, depending how long you hold off.
Good luck and have fun!

Georgeous
04-27-2008, 04:23 AM
You squeese just beneth the tip of your penis.
And wait a little while.
I had a professional hooker do this to me three times in a row.
Finally when she allowed me to come the amount was buckets of cum.
One of my Top five orgasms ever.
Speaking from a 50+ experience.

wearingwifes
06-07-2008, 10:05 PM
I edge all the time by stopping just short of cumming and not moving until I have settled down. Well just Friday I was at the point when my wife came home a little early and as I heard her walk in the door I had no choice but to put it away very quickly. Let me tell you, it is very hard to greet your wife as you are cumming in your pants at the same time and not look any different.

seungmina
07-03-2008, 09:42 PM
I think it's helpful to have a longish duration movie or story to read, and try and keep edging until the end; it seems to help to have some sort of visual or whatever rather than just thinking about doing it.

neilsub
07-11-2008, 07:22 AM
I find the best way is to just stop and to try to think of something unrelated.

slonapes
07-16-2008, 03:25 PM
I edge myself quite often, because my gf often keeps me i denial period when I´m not allowed to cum for a few days, but I have to stroke my little cock every day. I edge 3-5 times a day.

Snot
07-23-2008, 11:46 PM
That's cool thanks for all the input.