PDA

View Full Version : Scrotum Leather Bags

johnny_cockNballs
02-27-2008, 06:26 PM
Scrotum leather bags. A great gift for your lady, especially when it’s your scrotum as a leather pouch.

Imagine your lady allowing you one last cum/orgasm as a full male, then its “Ball Off!”

Next thing you know she has a new scrotum leather pouch. Something she can use daily and carry with her everywhere she goes. Or, perhaps she likes to put in her new scrotum pouch a pair of rubber balls and bounce them off the table, squeeze, pinch and grope them; slap them around and then knock them against your forehead – as a cruel reminder you’ve been snipped. She gleefully tells you “I can still ball bust you, even if they’re not attached to your body.”

Maybe she’ll hang her scrotum pouch above the entry door, as a clear notice to all that enter; a woman is the boss in this house. Or, she can hang it from the rear view mirror of her Mercedes, and show off to her friends as they all go shopping together -- her new victory trophy.

Imagine your lady invites all her friends over for tea and cake. A dozen cheerful women examining the scrotum pouch that once belong to you, but now is your lady's property. Now she takes the moment to display a new pair of gonad ear rings! All the women cheer! Your once proud male orbs are now a part of her jewelry collection. The women give you quick glances and winks as you serve the tea, your lady gives you a pat on the ass “Nice job there”, referring to your male parts displayed on the table.

Perhaps later, after the party she comes up behind you and gropes what is left of your maleness. In her hand is your limp penis. She pulls and massages it to a semi-erection. It’s the best you can do now. You want to explode and shoot, but it will never happen again. She knows this as she continues the tease of your body and mind. She whispers in your ear while pulling on your soft manhood “Next I’ll take this. I’m going to mount it to a wooden plaque like a trophy head.”

There are so many things a woman can do with a set of cock n balls…
:bananad: :bananajum :bananad:

wasdkill
02-27-2008, 09:07 PM
hmm... i don't think i'll try this

frency_scorpio76
02-28-2008, 06:04 AM
I like bulls balls bag ...

johnny_cockNballs
02-28-2008, 08:25 AM
I like bulls balls bag ...

Ha ha! Those are huge.

nitelite
02-29-2008, 12:27 AM
I sure would like to give my lady a gift like that. Been fantasizing about it for years...