PDA

View Full Version : Risky Behavior

Girthtron
02-27-2008, 07:59 PM
"That's pretty risky behavior Mr."!

My mother was beyond yourself at what she had witnessed me doing, and knew it had happened deliberately on my part. "Mom they just~~~". "Don't, don't you dare young man! That was unexcusable letting your little sister and her friends see those things of yours like that. My God Billy what am I going to tell their mothers when they call me about it? WELL?"

Her last words as I was going up the stairs to my bedroom with her watching. "And Jesus Christ Billy start wearing some type of support for those big things. Your a young man now and I don't care how big you think they are. Nobody wants to see them. Understand me Mr."

"Yes mom."~~~ Whispering to myself. "Yea lick the sweat off my big dangling sack bitch."

Yeah it was risky business all right. But I was grinning from ear to ear in my bedroom. Pulling off the shorts I'd rigged so my balls would seemingly accidentally fall out in front of my 13-year-old sister and her three friends at our little summer pool party.

What I did was tear them up the inner seam all the way up under to where my balls were, then loosely sewed them back together so that at the slightest tug on them by me would expose my balls making it look like an accident, and it worked perfectly. I was 16 at the time and proud of my big loose hanging balls. Within the last year they had really started filling out, and on the Internet I discovered that not only did I have a really big set but that I was bigger than the majority of most fully grown men, and not only that but in a category of having something like bull balls, bigger than some who've posted their pictures considering themselves overly well endowed, I was bigger which sent waves of ego boosting sexuality pumping through me. But what good was it if I couldn't show others especially girls, even my mom thought they were big. Like she said. "Get some support for those big things".

Standing looking at my naked reflection in my closet door mirror jerking off watching the heavy swing of them flopping and twisting until the familiar grunting sublime weakness surged through my body exiting in thick long ropes of high-volume cum giving reaffirming testimony to the size of my testicles. "God my balls were huge"!

My admiration Society of one grew with the size and weight of my testicles and the (Risky behavior) warning of my mother had fallen upon deaf ears. My erotic urges to display my big dangling pride to my sister as well as to my mother became more frequent. I'd taken to shaving my entire groin area especially my scrotum, powdering it with my mother's blush making it look good, and would parade around upstairs in nothing but a T-shirt always leaving my door open. At first it was a kind of a shock to them with. "OOPS SORRY". Or "Do you have to go around looking like that?" After a while it wasn't any big deal to them or so I thought. But now in hindsight I knew they had planned to break me of this habit, because one morning Susie came into my bedroom while I was doing curls with a 30 pound dumbbell in one hand. Sitting at my desk in front of my computer with my balls hanging off the front of the chair she said. "Billy can I feel them". Thinking finally curiosity had gotten the best of her, saying with more than a little pride. "Sure Susie but don't tell mom ok". Putting down the dumbbell standing spreading my legs smiling. "Go ahead Suzie check them out". Hesitating she said no I can't. I said. "No no Susie go ahead. I want you to feel them, go ahead they won't bite". Tentatively she took them and her words were of a sirens whisper. "Oh God Billy! There so big heavy and soft feeling. God I've been wanting to do this forever you know, they're so big and heavy feeling. My eyes closed feeling the rapture of her small hands lifting and fondling them when suddenly my mother's voice spoke. "So Susie you've got your brother by the balls I see. How are they"? Susie giggled. "Big mom, really big." I knew there was something wrong immediately because evidently I was the only one shocked at my balls being caught in my sisters hands.

"He's definitely got a big set on him doesn't he Susie". Mom was smiling at me talking to Susie as she walked in. "He's my big balled boy isn't he Susie". "He sure is mom"!
My hands went to Susie's wrists to pull her hands away only to have her grip them hard shouting. "Take your hands away or I'll rip them off"! With my mother laughing saying. "Susie's going to give you a long over due attitude adjustment young man. Remember I told you this was risky behavior. Go ahead Suzie do what I showed you. What us girls do to arrogant males with oversized testicles like your brothers.

Susie smiled up at me. "They're big Billy really big. You've got really big balls Billy"!

A pleading look at my mother with her head shaking NO. "You've got to learn Bill. You've got to learn". I'll always remember the sudden thud smack of my sisters knee and my mother's laughter as I went down and her. "Good girl Suzy good girl. They're easy are they Susie specially the ones the big balls".

wasdkill
02-27-2008, 08:44 PM
gross. anything sexual with a sister is just gross.

nutslave
02-27-2008, 10:15 PM

just because people write stories like that it doesn't mean it's real and personally as long as this is a fantasy i don't mind reading stories like that :)

Arcane
02-28-2008, 02:40 AM
Sorry wasdkill, I'll have to disagree with you. I think this story is hot as heck! Personally, I'd never pull a stunt like this with my sister or any family relative, but the thought of the situation I find to be quite a turn-on. Nice work Girthtron! :thumbup

Snoodle
02-28-2008, 02:07 PM

Fantasy is fantasy. Taboo can be quite a turn-on for a lot of people. As long as it stays in story format, there's nothing wrong with it.

juggalosnyder
02-28-2008, 03:24 PM
wasdkill i agree with you i try to read these but the family matters ruin it for me...

bayou_bottom
02-28-2008, 04:42 PM
wasdkill i agree with you i try to read these but the family matters ruin it for me...

I say continue on with it the fact of it being your sis busting you is kind of crazy but sisters have been known to do things like that

holycrapfatman
02-28-2008, 05:10 PM
Not a very big fan of ******, but some people like it.

Girthtron
02-28-2008, 08:56 PM
Risky Behavior--2

Susie had finished with my balls with one last kick at them from behind. As I laid sideways in a fetal position my hands protecting them which only blunted the blow from her foot into my hands. My body jerked screaming. "Please mom pleasessss make her stop mom"!

"Okay Susie. I think he's had enough for now". Through my blurry teary eyes I saw both leaving, both excitedly talking and giggling back and forth. "Mom did you see how easy he went down like, like with just the first hit to them, you were so right about his balls and everything, he was so easy. God mom they're all like that aren't they?"

Their voices faded down the hall as a rush of humiliation flushed through my being and even more disturbing was the fact that I had a huge throbbing erection on me, and being careful not to jostle my sore balls I jerked it off thinking of my mother watching my little sister woman handling me like that, and the sudden realization for the first time of how vulnerable my big proud balls were at the hands of a girl or woman. What a fool I've been to think otherwise as my cock exploded outwards in a torrent of trembling male orgasmic withering weakness in tribute to my mother and sister.

The next morning I wasn't really proud of my balls any longer and more or less dressed to hide them. Thinking that I must have been crazy to walk around with them exposed like I had been doing, in fact I was now ashamed at how big they were promising myself never again would I flaunt them around in front of my mother or sister. But my erotic little male adolescent fantasies about showing my balls off to females in the false belief of receiving their accolades as to their preponderance size and weight was woefully misplaced, and the turn of events took me completely by surprise.

Downstairs in the kitchen Suzy confronted me. Placing her hands on her small girlish hips. "Take those pants off! You're supposed to go naked from the waist down for now on while in the house. Understand? Me and mom have decided since you're so proud of those big old balls of yours that you should get every opportunity to show them to us and also to my friends if I want to show them to them understand?"

Yesterday I would have said. YESSSS NO PROBLEM. But that was before taking my sisters ball beating and I said. "No way Suzy". Smiling at me she said. "Okay I'm telling mom". Walking away thinking she was going I went to the refrigerator opening the door when suddenly her little foot came up between my legs from behind into my balls. I jolted upright then went down with milk and juice tumbling from the refrigerator shelves my hands hitting them in a vain attempt for support. "TAKE YOUR PANTS OFF NOW"! "Oh God Susie! Okay okay Susie". Immediately I started unbuckling my pants on my knees struggling with pain until they were off. Down on all fours breathing heavily feeling the heavy bottom weight of my scrotum slowly swaying between my thighs she ordered while throwing down a roll of paper towels. "Clean that mess up boy"!

It was when my mother came in seeing me down on all fours with my big naked testicles swinging back and forth as I cleaned I knew my life had changed from arrogant big balled male to one of big balled sissy slave. Ignoring me going to the coffee maker pouring herself a cup saying to my sister. "His balls look bigger this morning, or maybe it's just the way he's down there on all fours". "Had to discipline him mom"! Looking up at my mom noticing her morning attire, black panties and matching bra with black stilettos accentuating her long slim muscular legs my cock reared throbbingly hard under me as she turned taking a sip looking down at me her eyes focusing on my balls and my embarrassingly hard cock saying matter-of-factly to Susie. "Were going to have to start doing something about that hardon on him, we can't have him walking around like that, we're probably going to have to start prostate milking him". Susie's face scrunched into a giggling question mark. "Prostate milking"? "Yea honey there's a bunch of sites on the Internet about it we can check out together and with the size of your brothers balls he's going to need a lot of milking otherwise we might just have to have him *********. The word ********* rang in my ears as they both left the kitchen with her voice fading away. "Susie I'm depending on you to do his milkings~~".

Risky behavior! It was my god damn risky behavior that started all this. The vanity of these big fucking sorry ass balls of mine.