PDA

View Full Version : Orchidometer

Girthtron
03-01-2008, 06:54 PM
The Orchidometer for those of you who are not familiar with the item is a clinical device used to measure the size of one's testicles. It's simply a string of twenty wooden, or plastic oval shaped beads going from small to large. Its purpose I suppose is to give doctors a common reference point as to the size of one's testicles, and of course on the medical bill.

Orchidometer Test + 20 === $ 350.00

So with that said. Let me relate to you my own introduction to the device and my equal ignorance as to what a Orcidometer was. My story begins in this fashion.

1945 Germany and Japan were collapsing.

I an eager Nebraska boy fresh from high school worried it would be over before I had a chance to get in there and kick some Nazi butts. Enlisting in the Army telling the enlistment sergeant. "Sarge I want in the meanest toughest outfit there is"!

Six months later while peeling potatoes outside of Delroy Louisiana at a small post called Fort Fairchild. With my heroic dreams dashed. I'd taken to gambling and whiskey, but had become a first-class potato peeler, and there just wasn't anything I didn't know about potato peeling, along with flie and mosquito swatting, they went hand in hand in Louisiana. The only good thing about Fort Fairchild was that it was a training school for Army nurses and being so masturbation was rampant amongst us potato peelers. One night after about peeling 4000 potatoes or so, drunk with whiskey peering through binoculars I'd won in a poker game at the nurses barracks I spotted this one tall lean looking blonde coming from the showers drying her hair with her little tits bouncing as she went to her bunk. My balls pulled up with my cock tenting out the front of my baggy potato stained fatigues. Dropping the binoculars with fumbleing frustration grabbing at my Army issued belt buckle my pants dropped with my hand catching my cock as it sprung free. It wasn't uncommon for us guys to see each other jerking off, but they were always impressed to see me doing it because of the size of my balls with comments like. "My God look at the size of the balls on him. Or. Check out at that grade-A Nebraska beef. Boys". I didn't care. But until joining the Army I'd never realized how big my testicles were until seeing those of the other guys. I was 10 to 20 times bigger than them, huge compared to theirs which brought me the nickname of (Potato boy) which I hated. Not that I had anything against potatoes or anything.

Well a few days later at reveille sergeant Cunningham was giving out assignments." Jenkins/potatoes, Johnson/potatoes, Tuklof/greasetrap, Harrison/pots and pans". Until he came to me with a big grin. "Potato Boy! Hospital barracks/medical experiments! And try to keep it in your pants up there understand me?" Laughter when all around with "Hay Potato boy don't let those nurses cut your balls off Potato boy"!

Shocked at not being able to peel potatoes that day, and knowing that sergeant Cunningham knew that I was the best potato peeler out of all of them set my mind to wondering and suddenly it hit me. It was because of my balls, they wanted someone with really big testicles for some reason and the comments of. "Don't let those nurses cut your balls off" sent shivers running up my spine as I drudged off towards the hospital barracks.

The hospital barracks was really clean. I mean really clean. There wasn't any potato peeling going on in here that was for sure, and the smell was of women's perfume which sent my head a spinning. It was overpowering and the sudden embarrassing awareness of my cock stirring added to my trepidations. But I was a soldier and God, duty, and country, were my standards as I bravely entered through the inner doors with twenty pairs of female eyes turning upon me. What appeared to be an older but a definitely a good looking woman, head nurse I supposed said. "Good your here". By now my cock was visibly tenting out in front of me when my eyes locked onto the tall blonde I'd seen through the binoculars, and like in a time slowing tunnel vision it was just me and her, her eyes met mine then her eyes went to my tented cock. Then the hypnotic bubble bursted into giggling laughter from her and the rest of them at seeing my hard straining cock. A shame that I'd never known before washed through me. For some reason at the time the only thing I could think of was, God I wish I'd brought my potato peeler with me.

Clapping her hands the older nurse matron said. "Okay okay ladies lets get on with this". Pulling a string of different sized beats from her pocket saying. "This is a Orchidometer. It's used to measure the males testicles, its number from one to twenty. We'll dispense with three quarters of it being that most likely you'll be only measuring full-grown males like our subject here". With this said she turned to me. "Off with your trousers Mr.".~~~ God, duty, and country ran through my mind as I complied to the gasps of her and her nurses. She looking at the biggest bead then back at my balls saying. "Okay ladies it looks like we've got our selves a triple X20 here. All the giggling from them was so demeaning to me, and looking at my dream girl seeing that her demeanor was one of more or less serious shock.

Clapping her hands again for attention. "Okay ladies settle down now this is serious business, your all professionals remember that". Looking back at me saying in a professional voice. "Okay soldier. Up on the gurney, and down on all fours with you, with your thighs wide open. Watching me with muffled giggles. I did as ordered with my huge pendulous hanging scrotum slowly swaying back and forth waiting until I felt the matrons hand on them taking them up in her hand then sliding up over them to the sacks neck grasping it firmly so they hung out below her wrist. "Okay ladies form a line and each take a turn with the Orchidometer and with handling his testicles. Now most males will let a female handle their testicles opposed to a male doctor doing it, but you've got to be firm in doing so. Let him know who's in charge right off by taking a no nonsense grip on them, and also remember your bedside manners talk to him in reassuring manner, and remember that the testicles are the most delicate appendages on a male so reaffirm to him that you mean them no harm. Remember ladies firm but delicate".

The line of nurses started moving up one after the other taking my balls in hands some fumbling with them others hurting me until my dream girl hands were holding them while practicing her bedside manners. "So soldier where are you from"? Nebraska ma. I'm a Nebraska boy. Really she said. "I'm from Nebraska to outside of Sarah and I heard we just got our first red light there last week". Giving my balls a little playful squeeze giggling. "My boyfriend back home almost had balls this big on him you know, you remind me of him". Then whispering in my ear. "Meet me at the PX around eight tonight ok". With that she dropped my balls and moved away for the next girl. After all the women had taken their turns the head nurse, her name was Ann announced. "Okay ladies next were going to do hernia checks now this requires the same type of firm but delicate handling of the males testicles as before but in this exercise observation is very important what we want to do is lift the scrotum forward placing a finger behind the sack pushing up into the~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ My mind drifted to my dream girl as one nurse after the other took their turns again on me until again it was her turn. Until then I'd had a hardon but it was barely under control and as she took my testicles in hand it exploded all over the front of her white nurses uniform. I was like a dog marking a tree with its scent. Immediately nurse matron Ann stepped between us grabbing my discharging cock while bringing her knee up into my balls. "Remember ladies gentle but firm, and sometimes you've got to be very firm with them".

The lessons learnt that day would serve all the nurses well. As well as myself as to the nature of the female and of the weakness of the male.

I was finished that day after that, but was told to report same place same time the next morning by nurse Ann. As her and her girls walked away she turned looking over her shoulder with a snide remark. "Get your cock and those big sorry balls of yours out of here until tomorrow Mr."!

Limping back to my barracks my only thoughts were of my Nebraska sweetheart who I was to meet at eight at the PX. Then remembering the shame of my cock exploding all over her and nurse Ann's knee coming up into my balls.

What I didn't know was that my Nebraska sweetheart and nurse Ann were lovers.

It was still early around three o'clock and I wanted to get in some potato peeling time so I headed down behind the mess hall to see the fellows. The piles in front of them made me laugh. I would've taken care of those 800 pound piles in less than three hours and here they were only half finished. Sitting down on the potato peeling bench next to Jenkins I started grabbing potatoes when Sergeant Cunningham came around the corner. "Jesus Christ Potato boy! Thank God your here. These sorry ass excuses for potato peeler's need a lesson in potato peeling". These words from the Sergeant Cunningham brought confidence back into me after my humiliating experiences with nurse Ann and her girls at the hospital barracks. "Thank you Sergeant Cunningham". Pride was slowly returning to me as I started showing off doing one potato in less than five seconds. When Sergeant Cunningham left Jenkins said. "ASS HOLE"! I said. "No Sergeant Cunningham's okay". He looked at me puzzled. "YOUR THE FUCKING ASS HOLE! ASS HOLE"!

This wanted me to peel potatoes faster and as I did I started relating the story of what had happened to me earlier and how I was going to meet my Nebraska sweetheart at eight that night. That's when a potato came bouncing hard off the side of my head from Johnson with him screaming. "SHUT THE FUCK UP ASS HOLE"!

Us guys were always messing around like that kidding each other and such but that time that potato really hurt a lot. After potato peeling I went back to our barracks around 6:30 downed a pint of Reds 90 proof whiskey to steady my nerves thinking about my Nebraska sweetheart and how I was going to take her to this Louisiana cornfield I'd seen outside of camp and screw her brains out. Nebraska girls love to be screwed in cornfields. Around 7:30 I boned up on another pint of Reds throwing the empty bottle at Johnson's head catching the back of it with a square shattering thud.

Outside going to the PX. I caught myself mumbling. "Potato boy~ha~Nebraska sweetheart~~Straightening up realizing this wouldn't due if she heard me mumbling like this and laughing to myself. "Potato boy ha, and his Nebraska sweetheart". Approaching the PX there she was. Standing in front under a lone ark light with clouds of insects fluttering about in the hot Louisiana night. My heart jumped to my throat and at the edge of that ark light I threw up vomiting out loud with regurgitating gut wrenching noises. Half a pint of Reds 90 proof whiskey hurled out fouling the still humidit Louisiana air about me. "God what would she think of me".

Regaining my composure I went up to her. "Hello". She smiled. "Very punctual. I like that in a Nebraska boy". Her eyes drifted to my crotch. "You know we were all very impressed with the size of your testicles. You know that don't you? And you know who was really impressed?. Nurse Ann. She's seen a lot of them to. She said you had the biggest balls on you of anyone she's ever seen and you know something else? She wants for us to all get together. Me, you, and her. Would you like that"? "In a cornfield"? I said. She looked puzzled for a second. "No silly at her place. She's got her own house off-base we could go there if you like".

Luckily I had another pint of Reds in my back pocket so I was ready for anything saying. "Sure". Oh by the way they call me Potato boy what's your name? Giggling she said. "Pleased to meet you~~ Mr. Potato boy. My name is Allison".

When we got to nurse Ann's house with Glenn Miller blaring over the radio. Meeting us at the door with a bottle of vodka in her hand saying. "Oh dear! Allison baby. He showed up did he". Grabbing my fatigue tops dragging me in saying. "Get your big ass sorry Nebraska balls in here stud". Out of uniform nurse Ann was hot looking. Her blouse haft open with her bra barely containing her tits. Her shapely black nylon clad legs on high heels that brought her eye level with me gave her the posture of a striking beautiful dominant female, and dominant she was saying to me. "Okay big boy. Lets see those big beauties of yours"!

Allison had left going to the kitchen leaving me alone with nurse Ann. Pulling the pint of Reds from my back pocket taking a swig I figured. Why not. They've already both seen them earlier today so why the hell not. Plus I was eager to show them off, specially to Allison. Stripping completely naked to Ann's giggling delight. "That's a boy! big guy! Show us what you've got". Allison came from the kitchen with a bowl and towels as Ann stepped toward me then behind me. Taking my ball from under my ass her free hand went to the back of my neck and in one motion pulled back on my balls as her hand pushed down on the back of my neck ******* me down on all fours. It was rough and sudden. But with my balls in her hand I had no choice other than to go down. At the same time I saw Allison slide the bowl under my balls and then the sudden flash of an opening straight razor being handed to Ann.

And now for the rest of the story.

Well that young Nebraska farm boy who took on the moniker of. Potato boy. And you'll remember he wanted to be in the roughest toughest outfit there was. Well that young Nebraska farm boy turned out to be none other. You guessed it. None other than Paul Harvey. Gooddd Day.

Girthtron
03-05-2008, 07:05 PM
Anything Goes: An orchidometer is not about orchids! (http://ssquah.blogspot.com/2007/09/orchidometer-is-not-for-orchids.html)

nnrolemodel
03-06-2008, 01:31 AM
Girthtron - I've got to say man, you keep getting better and better. Do you have a place with all your works (so that I may read them in a row :D)

Girthtron
03-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Girthtron - I've got to say man, you keep getting better and better. Do you have a place with all your works (so that I may read them in a row :D)

Thank you. It's always nice to know people enjoy my erotic little stories.

I've got a bunch of stories under (First Timer) in Miscellaneous stories, part 21 (http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc21/index.htm) Diana the Valkyrie. Miscellaneous stories, part 22 (http://www.thevalkyrie.com/stories/1misc22/index.htm) and also under same author in the (Eunch Archive)
The Eunuch Archive (http://www.eunuch.org/)
Diana the Valkyrie (http://www.thevalkyrie.com/main.html)

nnrolemodel
03-08-2008, 01:51 AM
Thanks Bro :D

sbcmyn
08-16-2008, 06:35 PM
Thanks, this is great.

toybag_cellphone
08-17-2008, 12:27 AM
Awesome story. But I have to tell you the Paul Harvey joke just absolutely makes it. Good job.