PDA

View Full Version : being fit (muscular) is an advantage?

caesarnick
03-02-2008, 02:39 PM
Hi,
IŽd like to ask, among all the men you have busted, if those more fit (muscular, stronger) are more resistent than the less fit, or not? Does fitness matter, with regards the resistence in getting ballbusted?
kind regards, Caesar.

johnny_cockNballs
03-02-2008, 05:23 PM
Hi,
IŽd like to ask, among all the men you have busted, if those more fit (muscular, stronger) are more resistent than the less fit, or not? Does fitness matter, with regards the resistence in getting ballbusted?
kind regards, Caesar.

No! The male is very weak this way from attack to his balls. A small school girl can break the great God Hercules balls with a ball bust. (see picture:jumpsmile ) Hercules is weak to her attack, so every male is weak too.

So accept about your male fragile nature to a ball bust. Maybe learn enjoy it too! ;)

agnetha
03-10-2008, 06:20 AM
Hello,

and no, I would say that the muscles on a guy have no bearing on how he will take to bb.
Its all about his attitude (and pride), how much he fears restraint (if we go that way) and, as most guys aren't widely sexually experienced, what he knows already.

On the other hand, its always nice to have a toned body to play with ;) and I do like guys who look after themselves. Also, its something to use when its time to take him to more levels of pain.

Aggie x

One from the Vaults
03-10-2008, 08:27 AM
I've seen strong guys fold like a house of cards after even a light knee, and I've seen skinny guys grimace and bear a kick. Muscles seem to have nothing to do with it... size of testicles might, and therefore muscles may be inversely proportionate to testicular fortitude -- the larger the testicles, the more testosterone, the larger the muscles... but the larger the testicles, the easier targets they become, and therefore the easier to hurt they are. Therefore, a correlation between large muscles and ease of being busted, with no causative relationship.

[/science]

Magnum
03-10-2008, 10:57 AM
Hello,

and no, I would say that the muscles on a guy have no bearing on how he will take to bb.
Its all about his attitude (and pride), how much he fears restraint (if we go that way) and, as most guys aren't widely sexually experienced, what he knows already.

On the other hand, its always nice to have a toned body to play with ;) and I do like guys who look after themselves. Also, its something to use when its time to take him to more levels of pain.

Aggie x

Aggie, you always warm my heart!

thedarkknight
03-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Is it me or do guys with muscles generally not show up around these type of message boards? I never see any or in photos unless I don't look in the right places.

Tamakeri
03-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Is it me or do guys with muscles generally not show up around these type of message boards? I never see any or in photos unless I don't look in the right places.

Most people on this forum don't post naked pictures of themselves, and if they do, it's generally of their genitals. I don't know how you would know if they have solid, well defined shoulder or calf muscles (for example).

ChiefSoreballs
03-11-2008, 12:31 AM
but the larger the testicles, the easier targets they become, and therefore the easier to hurt they are.
[/science]

I guess Girthtron would agree with you :D

http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?p=41161#post41161

One from the Vaults
03-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Well it's a pretty common claim that large = more capacity for pain, but I don't know how true that is. "The bigger 'they' are, they harder they fall" and all that. It's a difficult thing to know, since nobody is both large and small, and pain is too subjective to compare quantitatively... I suppose we could construct an experiment where 500 men have their testicles measured and are then struck with three different precise amounts of force and asked to rate the amount of pain experienced on a scale of 1-10 for each blow... but the chances of such an experiment ever being conducted are incredibly low.

However, regardless of whether that part is true, large testicles are certainly larger targets. That would also have to do with hang... mine, for instance, usually stay close to my body, to the extent that a woman could try to kick me in the balls and just get my taint instead. If they were big and droopy, just about anything would be a direct hit.

Positioning is probably also important... I've seen clips on this forum where a woman kicks a guy about as hard more than once, and he doesn't react much the first time but then on the second or third cries out and drops immediately, suggesting that the latter kick had been more effective, despite the same power, and hence must've been more accurate. If different parts of the testicle are easier to hurt than others (for instance, I've heard that the top is the weakest), angle and position would become important as far as who's the most vulnerable.

Anyone have any data to back any of this up?

thedarkknight
03-11-2008, 03:24 PM
Ok, correction, I meant in videos and pictures. Whether its pictures done by "professionals" or amutuer stuff.