PDA

View Full Version : Penectomy enthusiasts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12

Lupo_Prokofiev
07-29-2016, 08:12 PM
I am not sure if this has been shared here before or not.
Enjoy

http://tubesafari.com/video?id=4_22620847&d=Meana-Wolf-Vore-The-Taste-Of-You

fastriker
07-30-2016, 06:34 AM
I am not sure if this has been shared here before or not.
Enjoy

http://tubesafari.com/video?id=4_22620847&d=Meana-Wolf-Vore-The-Taste-Of-You

¡goood! meana is best cutter

fastriker
07-30-2016, 06:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPDDmkqEVfY song of sever dick

Lupo_Prokofiev
08-05-2016, 10:48 PM
Vagina Dentata from an Asian B horror....or so it seems

http://superzooi.com/11572/killer-dick-eating-pussy/

fastriker
08-13-2016, 05:53 AM
fumky jansen threatening to cut dick off http://www.yourepeat.com/watch/?v=CR1wpRpOi0o

Steel
09-18-2016, 06:37 PM
So guys, there's a female friend of mines who's name is Nicole. She's someone who that in the past I've been sexually involved with but not currently. This weekend we were just hanging out catching up, and the conversation found it's way to crazy outrageous fantasies. Her's was she wanted to dress up as a dominatrix and put a gun to a guy's head and force him to have sex with her. So, when I told her that my fantasy was to have a hot chick cut off my cock and flush it down the toilet in front of me she found it intriguing. I must admit i was quite skeptical in telling her at first, but once I told her I didn't get that dude your crazy look. So, after I confessed my fantasy to her, and her being intrigued by it. She told me that if it were a country out there that she could get away with doing it without doing prison time, and having medical personnel nearby so that I wouldn't bleed out or go into shock and die that she would do it to me. At that point I told her pump your brakes it's just a fantasy that I think about when I blow a load, I don't really want my cock to be cut off and flushed down a toilet. She said she understood that, but it was something about the thought of taking away a guys manhood and getting rid of it in some form or fashion was a symbol of dominance for women over men. Her saying that didn't surprise me at all considering what she shared as her crazed fantasy. Moral of the story is now that I know she won't think that I'm crazy for fantasizing about it, I wonder if I can talk her into participating in doing a short film about a woman cutting of a guys cock and flushing it down the toilet. I've always had a thought about producing some type of 5-7 minute clip about that. There's not much material out there about our kink, and it would have a different dynamic to it as well because me being a black male and her being a white female of course it would be a severed black cock theme and it's not that much of that out there. I will propose the idea to her and see if she will oblige. Wish me luck me guys!! I will let you guys know if she agrees and I put this thing in motion.

Lupo_Prokofiev
09-19-2016, 08:27 PM
Definitely keep us in the loop.

If you stick your penis into an unwilling mouth there can be consequences

http://superzooi.com/11980/ferrari-joyride-and-dick-bitten-off/

fastriker
09-20-2016, 07:38 AM
So guys, there's a female friend of mines who's name is Nicole. She's someone who that in the past I've been sexually involved with but not currently. This weekend we were just hanging out catching up, and the conversation found it's way to crazy outrageous fantasies. Her's was she wanted to dress up as a dominatrix and put a gun to a guy's head and force him to have sex with her. So, when I told her that my fantasy was to have a hot chick cut off my cock and flush it down the toilet in front of me she found it intriguing. I must admit i was quite skeptical in telling her at first, but once I told her I didn't get that dude your crazy look. So, after I confessed my fantasy to her, and her being intrigued by it. She told me that if it were a country out there that she could get away with doing it without doing prison time, and having medical personnel nearby so that I wouldn't bleed out or go into shock and die that she would do it to me. At that point I told her pump your brakes it's just a fantasy that I think about when I blow a load, I don't really want my cock to be cut off and flushed down a toilet. She said she understood that, but it was something about the thought of taking away a guys manhood and getting rid of it in some form or fashion was a symbol of dominance for women over men. Her saying that didn't surprise me at all considering what she shared as her crazed fantasy. Moral of the story is now that I know she won't think that I'm crazy for fantasizing about it, I wonder if I can talk her into participating in doing a short film about a woman cutting of a guys cock and flushing it down the toilet. I've always had a thought about producing some type of 5-7 minute clip about that. There's not much material out there about our kink, and it would have a different dynamic to it as well because me being a black male and her being a white female of course it would be a severed black cock theme and it's not that much of that out there. I will propose the idea to her and see if she will oblige. Wish me luck me guys!! I will let you guys know if she agrees and I put this thing in motion. congratulations to found the needle in the haystack, you go to a country where there is crime is not necessary, you can cut it off and then in the hospital say that it was you yourself, because a cutter is difficult to find to help you to sew.Or you can buy a false dick for cut

Lupo_Prokofiev
09-23-2016, 01:55 PM
A short and interesting article. There is a scene in season two of Salem where a witch cuts off a mans penis (done off screen)

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/witches-allegedly-stole-penises-and-kept-them-as-pets-in-the-middle-ages?utm_source=dmfb

romras
09-24-2016, 04:13 AM
Nice CGI series: http://meatluvvr.tumblr.com/post/150307506518/retiring-a-merely-satisfactory-sex-slave-inspired

fastriker
09-24-2016, 03:50 PM
A short and interesting article. There is a scene in season two of Salem where a witch cuts off a mans penis (done off screen)

https://broadly.vice.com/en_us/article/witches-allegedly-stole-penises-and-kept-them-as-pets-in-the-middle-ages?utm_source=dmfb jajajajaj its funny

fastriker
09-24-2016, 03:54 PM
Nice CGI series: http://meatluvvr.tumblr.com/post/150307506518/retiring-a-merely-satisfactory-sex-slave-inspired good cut off

fastriker
09-24-2016, 03:57 PM
So guys, there's a female friend of mines who's name is Nicole. She's someone who that in the past I've been sexually involved with but not currently. This weekend we were just hanging out catching up, and the conversation found it's way to crazy outrageous fantasies. Her's was she wanted to dress up as a dominatrix and put a gun to a guy's head and force him to have sex with her. So, when I told her that my fantasy was to have a hot chick cut off my cock and flush it down the toilet in front of me she found it intriguing. I must admit i was quite skeptical in telling her at first, but once I told her I didn't get that dude your crazy look. So, after I confessed my fantasy to her, and her being intrigued by it. She told me that if it were a country out there that she could get away with doing it without doing prison time, and having medical personnel nearby so that I wouldn't bleed out or go into shock and die that she would do it to me. At that point I told her pump your brakes it's just a fantasy that I think about when I blow a load, I don't really want my cock to be cut off and flushed down a toilet. She said she understood that, but it was something about the thought of taking away a guys manhood and getting rid of it in some form or fashion was a symbol of dominance for women over men. Her saying that didn't surprise me at all considering what she shared as her crazed fantasy. Moral of the story is now that I know she won't think that I'm crazy for fantasizing about it, I wonder if I can talk her into participating in doing a short film about a woman cutting of a guys cock and flushing it down the toilet. I've always had a thought about producing some type of 5-7 minute clip about that. There's not much material out there about our kink, and it would have a different dynamic to it as well because me being a black male and her being a white female of course it would be a severed black cock theme and it's not that much of that out there. I will propose the idea to her and see if she will oblige. Wish me luck me guys!! I will let you guys know if she agrees and I put this thing in motion.I also know two women who would do for me and I mean real, but so far do not want and they are thousands of miles from my,for now hire a woman for me put me scissors and reccord or photos.

edcrazy
09-25-2016, 12:35 PM
Fastriker, can pass the contact of these two womens you know?

fastriker
10-01-2016, 07:02 AM
Fastriker, can pass the contact of these two womens you know?no, they are not for everyone, it would for me but within a relationship,sorry.

fastriker
10-01-2016, 09:05 AM
Cheap and good for false dick cut off http://www.fleshlight.com/search/?q=limpy

fastriker
10-07-2016, 06:15 AM
cut off scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qw-HBsLaFw

fastriker
10-07-2016, 06:27 AM
perforator woman https://vimeo.com/69072540

Steel
10-08-2016, 10:32 PM
Severed cock is fed to an alligator! http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/when-neighbors-found-man-writhing-pain-and-covered-blood-they-asked-him-what-he-had-done

Steel
10-08-2016, 10:33 PM
I love how she flushes his cock down the toilet at the end!!

Steel
10-08-2016, 10:34 PM
cut off scene https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qw-HBsLaFw

I love how she flushes his cock down the toilet!!

Steel
10-08-2016, 11:15 PM
So I'm having a little trouble convincing Nicole to do the short film. Reason being is because she doesn't want her face plastered all over the internet. Let's face it once I post it that's what's going to happen. I've propose that we use masquerade mask so that her face is not seen, but she's convinced that her tattoo's could be identifying. With that I suggested the use of make-up to cover them up, but I think she is just nervous of the fact that this will be on the world wide web, and could come back to haunt her in the future. Anyway, here is a rough draft of the script for you guys. I'll bypass all the 4 play and skip to the good stuff:

The final scene before the cut will involve the male and female actor engaging in anal sex. Once the male actor cums he will pull out, and she will offer to wipe him off with a warm wash cloth. As she is wiping him off he closes his eyes, and at this moment she pulls a pair of scissors out from under all the bed sheets. She wraps the scissors around his thick black shaft and begins to squeeze. The male actor now realizes what is happening and begins to scream and try and pull his cock from in between the scissors, but the attempts are unsuccessful. The scissors finally slice through his thick black shaft, with his penis falling to the floor. At this point the male actor is bleeding profusely from his penis stump, as he rolls around on the floor grasping the bleeding stump. When he see's his severed cock laying on the floor he reaches for it but at this moment the female actor steps on it with her high heel wedges that she is wearing to keep him from getting his hands on his cock. Once she steps on it to keep him from grabbing it she picks it up and walks towards the toilet with the severed cock in hand. She looks back at him with a mischievous look on her face before she throws his severed cock into the toilet. At this time the male actor is crawling towards the female who just threw his cock in the toilet, leaving a blood trail from his penis stump. As he crawls towards her he is screaming, " No not my cock, please don't flush my cock!" She waits until he is at her ankles begging her not to flush his cock, and at this moment she looks down on him with a smirk and pushes down the toilet handle flushing his cock down the toilet. After his cock is completely flushed she walks away, with the male actor still on the floor in disbelief, and in an attempt in his delirious state he grabs her ankles one last time as she violently pulls away from and walks out the door to never be seen again. Final scene scene is male actor grasping his stump screaming, " My cock.......she fucking cut my cock off!!"

FADE TO BLACK

Remember this is just a rough draft, not the final script. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, my kink is to have my cock cut off, stepped on, and flushed down the toilet by a hot chick. So, if you have any suggestions please keep it within the context of having my cock flushed down the toilet.

I will continue to try and convince her to do the film, even if i have to offer her money. I've also already found the severed cock prop and fake blood I'm going to use for the short film as well.

stewie88
10-09-2016, 04:42 AM
So I'm having a little trouble convincing Nicole to do the short film. Reason being is because she doesn't want her face plastered all over the internet. Let's face it once I post it that's what's going to happen. I've propose that we use masquerade mask so that her face is not seen, but she's convinced that her tattoo's could be identifying. With that I suggested the use of make-up to cover them up, but I think she is just nervous of the fact that this will be on the world wide web, and could come back to haunt her in the future. Anyway, here is a rough draft of the script for you guys. I'll bypass all the 4 play and skip to the good stuff:

The final scene before the cut will involve the male and female actor engaging in anal sex. Once the male actor cums he will pull out, and she will offer to wipe him off with a warm wash cloth. As she is wiping him off he closes his eyes, and at this moment she pulls a pair of scissors out from under all the bed sheets. She wraps the scissors around his thick black shaft and begins to squeeze. The male actor now realizes what is happening and begins to scream and try and pull his cock from in between the scissors, but the attempts are unsuccessful. The scissors finally slice through his thick black shaft, with his penis falling to the floor. At this point the male actor is bleeding profusely from his penis stump, as he rolls around on the floor grasping the bleeding stump. When he see's his severed cock laying on the floor he reaches for it but at this moment the female actor steps on it with her high heel wedges that she is wearing to keep him from getting his hands on his cock. Once she steps on it to keep him from grabbing it she picks it up and walks towards the toilet with the severed cock in hand. She looks back at him with a mischievous look on her face before she throws his severed cock into the toilet. At this time the male actor is crawling towards the female who just threw his cock in the toilet, leaving a blood trail from his penis stump. As he crawls towards her he is screaming, " No not my cock, please don't flush my cock!" She waits until he is at her ankles begging her not to flush his cock, and at this moment she looks down on him with a smirk and pushes down the toilet handle flushing his cock down the toilet. After his cock is completely flushed she walks away, with the male actor still on the floor in disbelief, and in an attempt in his delirious state he grabs her ankles one last time as she violently pulls away from and walks out the door to never be seen again. Final scene scene is male actor grasping his stump screaming, " My cock.......she fucking cut my cock off!!"

FADE TO BLACK

Remember this is just a rough draft, not the final script. What do you guys think? Keep in mind, my kink is to have my cock cut off, stepped on, and flushed down the toilet by a hot chick. So, if you have any suggestions please keep it within the context of having my cock flushed down the toilet.

I will continue to try and convince her to do the film, even if i have to offer her money. I've also already found the severed cock prop and fake blood I'm going to use for the short film as well.
I had my way I would have several ways to a similar story:
1) she is doing a blowjob ... and at some point bites the penis and rip off the balls with teeth and chewing hard to ensure that the hospital is allowed reattachment surgery and thrown in the toilet what is left
2) via a cockbox she completely destroys the slave's penis and threw it in the toilet what is left

fastriker
10-09-2016, 08:06 AM
I also will try to make a false penectomy with a woman, I have a friend for it so I have to hire her.Will be in front of the toilet and she with red nails and scissors. http://www.superzooi.com/12073/pocket-knife-penectomy/

Su0
10-10-2016, 04:12 PM
https://scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/e35/14099311_334470006889048_1431192363_n.jpg

Story in Real people UK magazine. I don't know if the story is on web.

ouch1
10-15-2016, 01:39 AM
I also will try to make a false penectomy with a woman, I have a friend for it so I have to hire her.Will be in front of the toilet and she with red nails and scissors. http://www.superzooi.com/12073/pocket-knife-penectomy/

Hot damn!! 👍🙂. Finally real or fake penectomy with a toilet and a hot girl!

ouch1
10-15-2016, 01:45 AM
Yes it was cool only they didn't show the penis or her tossing his penis in the toilet or show the penis in the toilet flushed with the final glug signifying forever his penis is gone.

justtestingstuff
11-14-2016, 05:25 AM
some good stuff here c4s studio 42230

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-14-2016, 07:33 PM
How believable is it they actually cut his penis off, drove over it with her car, and then put it in the blender....?

Dude
11-19-2016, 03:57 AM
Not very, but it actually looks to be real, anyone here bought it, maybe verify it for the others?

tomvas
11-19-2016, 06:43 AM
I bought the clip and others. trust me, it is totally real penectomy cut off by his wife.

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-19-2016, 09:21 AM
I wonder if they are gonna release the clip of her actually cutting it off....

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-19-2016, 09:54 AM
It's very real. However, I believe she is along for the ride. I have a hard time seeing her doing the cutting, her demeanor is all wrong. It's not worth the 30 in my opinion.

fastriker
11-20-2016, 05:54 AM
It's very real. However, I believe she is along for the ride. I have a hard time seeing her doing the cutting, her demeanor is all wrong. It's not worth the 30 in my opinion.
In the description says that the cutting process is not shown, so I am no longer interested, ¡¡¡!that would be the best part¡¡¡¡

Dude
11-20-2016, 06:41 AM
Well I mean, she would go to jail if they had shown it so.

cutmenow
11-20-2016, 07:17 AM
I bought the clip and others. trust me, it is totally real penectomy cut off by his wife.

Please the link

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-20-2016, 08:38 AM

Actually there is enough in that video and the description to put her in jail and take their children (who you hear in the background of the video) away.

Sockmess
11-20-2016, 10:41 PM

More than likely, its probably an animal penis from a butcher. Or all of the new videos was older videos that wasn't released yet.

bllbst
11-22-2016, 05:03 PM
upload this video, please!

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-23-2016, 08:29 AM
I am in the medical field. It's a human penis, well the shaft actually (the glans was removed as well from the flesh, supposedly after the original cut and before filming). You can see in the newer videos that he is missing half of his penis. It's real or they are great make up and prosthesis makers.

tomvas
11-24-2016, 02:56 AM
Buy the video, like I did.

tomvas
11-24-2016, 02:57 AM
upload this video, please!
Buy the video, like I did.

ray1977
11-24-2016, 07:48 AM
could u please post a link to where I could go to buy the video?

Lupo_Prokofiev
11-24-2016, 12:36 PM
Ray, google clips 4 sale and when it pulls up the site there will be a search bar. Search 42230

stewie88
11-24-2016, 05:38 PM
i would buy that video...can you descrive what is possible too see inside? bloody scene?

bllbst
11-24-2016, 05:58 PM
no way, I do not have an international credit card, I can not buy the video. Someone can upload it?

edcrazy
11-26-2016, 08:49 AM
Bllbst, o BC soltou uma resolução que passou a permitir a realização de compras internacionais com cartões de crédito nacionais. Se as operadoras dos cartões de crédito já se adaptaram a isso, dai já não sei dizer.

Steel
11-27-2016, 08:35 PM
i would buy that video...can you descrive what is possible too see inside? bloody scene?

I bought the clip and found it quite intriguing even though you don't see the actually cutting part. Here is a brief description of what you see. First of all it's a real cock, just like Lupo_Prokofiev I'm in the medical field, and can tell that it's real. If you briefly go through the other clips you see that the guy only has about 30% of his cock left from her cutting it off. At the beginning you see a bloody area with a box cutter where obviously the cutting took place. You also see her pick the cock up and walk it to the car garage where you clearly see the severed cock and her run it over with the tire and hear the sounds of it being smashed and also see blood coming from severed member. She steps on it and takes it in kitchen and puts it into the blender. As far as her demeanor in the video it sounds as if she feels bad about cutting it off which she probably did at the moment, but if you read some of the other clips that were done after this one, she clearly doesn't care because she broke up with the guy and doesn't need him for sex and could give 2 fucks about him having a penis stump. The most important thing here is that yes people it is a real cock.

seapenec
11-28-2016, 06:27 PM
I bought the clip and found it quite intriguing even though you don't see the actually cutting part. Here is a brief description of what you see. First of all it's a real cock, just like Lupo_Prokofiev I'm in the medical field, and can tell that it's real. If you briefly go through the other clips you see that the guy only has about 30% of his cock left from her cutting it off. At the beginning you see a bloody area with a box cutter where obviously the cutting took place. You also see her pick the cock up and walk it to the car garage where you clearly see the severed cock and her run it over with the tire and hear the sounds of it being smashed and also see blood coming from severed member. She steps on it and takes it in kitchen and puts it into the blender. As far as her demeanor in the video it sounds as if she feels bad about cutting it off which she probably did at the moment, but if you read some of the other clips that were done after this one, she clearly doesn't care because she broke up with the guy and doesn't need him for sex and could give 2 fucks about him having a penis stump. The most important thing here is that yes people it is a real cock.

Wish they had a good clear screenshot of it, as the video preview is not the best. Would be hot if someone could post a screenshot. Too bad she sounds sad about it. Wonder if he took it off, or if he had to have it removed so they were just doing the video to cover medical bills or such so she was sad about it. I hear stories about ladies that are happy with it, but perhaps it would be good to hear about those that were not happy with it. I know that people that go through srs can suffer from depression afterwards.

Onkel
12-01-2016, 02:15 AM
Wish they had a good clear screenshot of it, as the video preview is not the best. Would be hot if someone could post a screenshot. Too bad she sounds sad about it. Wonder if he took it off, or if he had to have it removed so they were just doing the video to cover medical bills or such so she was sad about it. I hear stories about ladies that are happy with it, but perhaps it would be good to hear about those that were not happy with it. I know that people that go through srs can suffer from depression afterwards.

There are some good pics and preview videos on her twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/javids4201

bllbst
12-01-2016, 06:37 AM
Please someone put screenshot from the video, it's easy to do and it's not illegal... I'm curious...

seapenec
12-02-2016, 12:14 AM
There are some good pics and preview videos on her twitter..

https://mobile.twitter.com/javids4201

I was asking about a good screen cap of the supposed junk she is holding. The video preview is low quality, the video file does not list HD, and the images from the twitter feed are just mostly dirty feet. Those images get me to not want to think of buying the video. Also there are several fake videos of guys getting their severed penis crushed, but they are all just nicely done fakes.

virile
12-03-2016, 06:03 AM
little bit scaring
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy5HpSjIlo4

drkwolf222
12-07-2016, 12:57 PM
http://68.media.tumblr.com/3beb6cf037e99ac89de6f76be45de0db/tumblr_ogl2u6LToY1u073mco1_500.jpg http://68.media.tumblr.com/38b6518e8c8199e3784107708004fc87/tumblr_ogl2v3cDVy1u073mco1_500.jpg Looking for this comic i believe its by zero galvan

deballs
12-07-2016, 09:04 PM
I was asking about a good screen cap of the supposed junk she is holding. The video preview is low quality, the video file does not list HD, and the images from the twitter feed are just mostly dirty feet. Those images get me to not want to think of buying the video. Also there are several fake videos of guys getting their severed penis crushed, but they are all just nicely done fakes.

Yeah, I haven't seen any videos where a female performed the cut.

seapenec
12-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Yeah, I haven't seen any videos where a female performed the cut.

I think the best you could do there is a medical video. I just wanted to see a screen cap of her holding the member seeing as people are claiming it is real, but the video seems to be low quality and has no good preview. It made me question how someone could tell. It would be nice if those making the claims could show a pic to back it up.

castradoeunuco
12-20-2016, 12:38 PM
In xvideos you can see a spanish movie called "flores de perversión". At the end of the film there is a penectomy performed by two woman, then the womans Kiss each other with her bloody libs.

fastriker
12-21-2016, 07:51 AM
In xvideos you can see a spanish movie called "flores de perversión". At the end of the film there is a penectomy performed by two woman, then the womans Kiss each other with her bloody libs. ¡Muchas gracias! y ademas esta en español por una vez,el corte ha sido muy rapido y no tan grafico como quisiera, pero se agradece el video.

Steel
12-24-2016, 12:05 AM
All I want for Christmas is a beautiful woman to cut off my big black cock, throw it in the toilet & poop on it before flushing it down the toilet! You may be asking yourself, "why does he want her to take a shit on his severed cock before flushing it down the toilet?" For me the act of her pooping on it before flushing it is basically a metaphor stating that my cock is a piece of shit & it isn't good enough for anyone not even me. So she flushes my cock sending it into the sewage system with her poop where it belongs. I just got off from work, and I have an attractive female co-worker who got up to go to the restroom, which is right by our work station in radiology. And when I heard her flush the toilet my penis instantly got hard because all I was thinking at the moment was that she was flushing my cock down the toilet. JUST THE THOUGHT OFF HER DOING IT TURNED ME ON!! Now if you'll excuse me, an intensive masturbation session ensues.

This is how lifeless I want my cock to look before a beautiful woman flushes it down the toilet.

Lupo_Prokofiev
12-24-2016, 08:28 AM
What video is that image from Fast? Please and thank you.

Steel
12-24-2016, 06:28 PM
What video is that image from Fast? Please and thank you.

It isn't from a video it's a picture.I think i did a random search for cut off penis. I saved it to my laptop months ago and found it so i decided to post it.

sagharsaghar
12-25-2016, 05:47 AM
http://www.********************/video/2098942/scissors-on-cock

******************** = ballbustingtube . com

fastriker
12-25-2016, 07:12 AM
cibill troy criying game full video http://www.superzooi.com/11429/******-sex-change-operation/ write ******-sex-change in *****

fastriker
12-25-2016, 08:02 AM
the video is called ****** sex change

ouch1
01-06-2017, 06:16 PM
It's not penectomy but close enough 

https :// vimeo.com/ 187935630

Take the spaces out 

fastriker
01-07-2017, 06:23 AM

Take the spaces out  good tried of penectomy

ouch1
01-07-2017, 10:21 AM
As long as you are erect you aren't going to have much damage. Doubtful you will have any blood come out.

seapenec
01-20-2017, 03:04 AM
Started a new penectomy femcan gallery;
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6637262/Femcan-Fantasy

Re-posted older pictures in the other galleries too.

fastriker
01-20-2017, 08:12 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQIBm7CovW4 see first minutes of film,woman bites penis and rip off

fastriker
01-20-2017, 08:29 AM
good aplication for google for download videos of pages easily,search in pluggins in chrome and install :video downloader professional

Steel
01-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Here is a new edit that I did tonight & added to one of my old galleries. It is a hot white chick hold my severed black cock very seductively in one hand and butcher knife in the other hand. HOPE YOU ENJOY!!!!
http://www.imagefap.com/photo/2080412834/

sani40
01-23-2017, 09:10 PM
Does anyone know where I can find that one cartoon of the nun that castrates and does a penecotmy on a choir boy and then has him orgasm by using his sliced off manhood as a dildo? I know it was on here somewhere, but i can't find it! :(

Nitemyst
01-24-2017, 08:01 AM
http://www.perveden.com/en/en-manga/castrato/1/1/

mlstrex
01-24-2017, 11:00 AM
Ciao a tutti.

È da un po che seguo il thread con molta curiosità.
Sono una donna che condivide con una sua stretta amica la passione per il mondo del femdom e ogni tanto ci divertiamo con qualche maschietto fortunato (o sfortunato a seconda dei punti di vista) facendogli vivere per qualche mese con noi le proprie fantasie di sottomissione.
Volevo capire se per voi maschietti del forum l'idea di farsi tagliare il pene da una donna è solo una fantasia o se sareste disposti a pensare di vivere seriamente questa esperienza.

Per ora vi saluto...scrivetemi.

Un bacio.

Mlstrex

willows
01-25-2017, 06:01 AM
Ciao a tutti.

Sono una donna che condivide con una sua stretta amica la passione per il mondo del femdom e ogni tanto ci divertiamo con qualche maschietto fortunato (o sfortunato a seconda dei punti di vista) facendogli vivere per qualche mese con noi le proprie fantasie di sottomissione.
Volevo capire se per voi maschietti del forum l'idea di farsi tagliare il pene da una donna è solo una fantasia o se sareste disposti a pensare di vivere seriamente questa esperienza.

Un bacio.

Mlstrex

Ciao Mistrex.
Non credo che mi farei mai tagliare il pisello realmente :cryingblu ma per me l evirazione è una fantasia che mi eccita moltissimo, forse una delle più eccitanti.

cutmenow
01-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Ciao a tutti.

Un bacio.

Mlstrex

Wow!
Certo che lo farei!
L'idea di una donna eccitata che vuole il mio pene me lo fa diventare duro solo per lei. Due amiche poi ancora meglio!
Mentre una lo taglia all'altra le leccherei la fica...

mlstrex
01-25-2017, 02:14 PM
Ciao Cutmenow,

da come descrivi la cosa mi sembra che la tua sia solo una fantasia ... o sbaglio.

Grazie per i molti messaggi privati che mi avete scritto. Chissà se un domani uno di voi potrà vedere realizzata la propria fantasia.

Ciao.

stewie88
01-26-2017, 02:17 AM
a me intriga molto essere sotto la miss in questione 2 ancora meglio... con una cockbox e le ragazze che calpestano senza cura il mio membro...dando loro libertà assoluta.... capire fino a che punto una ragazza sia disposta ad arrivare è troppo intrigante

Venator
01-26-2017, 03:02 AM

Take the spaces out 

Nice! Thank you.

I just wonder if there's an uncensored version floating about somewhere, in which his cock is not blurred.

Best wishes,

Venator

cutmenow
01-26-2017, 04:48 AM
Ciao Cutmenow,

da come descrivi la cosa mi sembra che la tua sia solo una fantasia ... o sbaglio.

Grazie per i molti messaggi privati che mi avete scritto. Chissà se un domani uno di voi potrà vedere realizzata la propria fantasia.

Ciao.

Come dici tu... chissà se è solo una fantasia.
Il punto è più che altro la tua curiosità al riguardo. Secondo me sei tu che vorresti farlo e ti eccita capire se qualcuno sarebbe disposto, giusto? Altrimenti non saresti qui a scrivere.
Per me le condizioni dovrebbero essere assolutamente di follia ed eccitazione sessuale, non uno squallido intervento chirurgico a pene moscio.
La donna deve volere così tanto il mio pene da portarselo via ancora duro... magari dopo averlo fatto spruzzare tante volte come mai in vita mia sapendo che saranno le ultime.
Per capire cosa vuoi bisognerebbe controllarti la fica mentre sei qui a leggere. Se si bagna allora è chiaro che vorresti farlo... ed io sarei li pronto a sacrificarmi mentre ne assaggio ogni sfumatora di sapori e profumi

Venator
01-26-2017, 08:10 AM
Dear All,

Perhaps of interest on Pornhub (remove spaces). The first video is a cooking show parody, involving a handjob to orgasm before a cock is severed using razor wire and then cooked:

w w w . p o r n h u b .c o m /view_video.php?viewkey=ph57aafea971222

In the second, you can see Jenny of Jenny's Slave School preparing and eating a very special hotdog:

w w w . p o r n h u b .c o m /view_video.php?viewkey=ph57be70a679e14

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Venator

mlstrex
01-26-2017, 02:52 PM
Cutmenow,

non nascondo che l'idea in sè mi provoca un brivido di eccitazione lungo tutta la schiena e sono d'accordo con te che dovrebbe avvenire nell'apice dell'eccitazione del maschio.
In realtà però non credo che capiterà mai l'occasione di un tale momento. Prima di fare una cosa del genere dovrei essere certa che "il donatore" sia realmente convinto di quello che sta facendo. Questo vorrebbe dire conoscersi molto bene e vivere prima una relazione femdom di diversi mesi per essere sicura io di quello che il mio schiavetto vuole veramente. In questo ti assicuro ho ormai una forte esperienza. Io non sono una dominatrice a pagamento che sfrutta le fantasie degli schiavetti per fare soldi facili. Il femdom è il mio stile di vita (in privato) e io STIMO tantissimo gli uomini che desiderano sottomettersi. Li stimo perchè uno schiavo è quasi sempre un uomo con una intelligenza e una fantasia superiore alla media, è un uomo che solitamente ha una forte autostima ed è quindi in grado di mettersi in gioco e abbandonarsi al volere di una padrona. Spesso i mie schiavi sono uomini di responsabilità nella loro vita "normale" e più si fanno sottomettere ai miei capricci e più sono dei mastini fuori dalla porta di casa mia.
Come vedi io adoro i miei schiavi e non vorrei mai fargli del male (almeno in modo irreversibile).

Ciao.

cutmenow
01-27-2017, 10:49 AM
[QUOTE=mlstrex;142476]Cutmenow,

non nascondo che l'idea in sè mi provoca un brivido di eccitazione lungo tutta la schiena e sono d'accordo con te che dovrebbe avvenire nell'apice dell'eccitazione del maschio.
In realtà però non credo che capiterà mai l'occasione di un tale momento. Prima di fare una cosa del genere dovrei essere certa che "il donatore" sia realmente convinto di quello che sta facendo.

Appurato che ti piace accontentare le fantasie dei tuoi schiavetti, ed anche che la cosa non ti dispiacerebbe, rimane da capire se rientra anche nelle tue di fantasie. Secondo me si.
Riesci a spiegare perchè ti eccita il pensiero di evirare qualcuno? Solo perchè potrebbe essere la fantasia di qualcun'altro? Per impossessarti della sua virilità? Perchè?
Hai mai immaginato di farlo? Descrivi...
Probabilmente hai ragione. Mi spiacerebbe rinunciare a quella sensazione di qualcosa che vuole bucare i pantaloni quando ammiro una bella figa o ne gusto odori e sapori, ma allo stesso tempo mi piacerebbe rischiare di perderla per un momento di massima eccitazione ed esplosione che non si ripeterebbe mai più. Sacrificarsi, come dici tu, ma per qualcuno che vuole la stessa cosa e che ammira e forse un pochino invidia quel pezzo di carne turgida in mezzo alle gambe.
Ciao

fastriker
01-29-2017, 03:19 PM
Dear All,

Perhaps of interest on Pornhub (remove spaces). The first video is a cooking show parody, involving a handjob to orgasm before a cock is severed using razor wire and then cooked:

w w w . p o r n h u b .c o m /view_video.php?viewkey=ph57aafea971222

In the second, you can see Jenny of Jenny's Slave School preparing and eating a very special hotdog:

w w w . p o r n h u b .c o m /view_video.php?viewkey=ph57be70a679e14

Enjoy!

Best wishes,

Venator
very thanx

elefante37
01-30-2017, 08:11 AM
Ciao Mistrex e Cutmenow.... che bello vedere post in italiano in questo thread...
Veniamo al dunque. Avete entrambi colto il senso di questa discussione, per come la vedo io. Mi associo senza riserve a quanto scrive cutmenow: non si può neanche immaginare una operazione chirurgica a pisello moscio, non è quello di cui parliamo. Parliamo di una cerimonia di sacrificio e totale dedizione di un uomo ad una donna (o a più donne, perchè no?). Il senso di questo sacrificio è donare la propria parte maschile, ma perchè sia un dono il pene deve essere nel pieno della sua gloria, e per come la vedo io, tale dovrebbe rimanere anche dopo il taglio.
Tutto considerato, credo che la nostra idea sia destinata a rimanere confinata nella fantasia: non perchè qualcuno di noi non sarebbe disposto a farlo veramente, ma perchè nella realtà temo proprio che il taglio del pene non possa avvenire come noi ce lo immaginiamo. Nella cruda realtà, un pene tagliato si ammoscia, diventa grigiastro e addirittura più striminzito di quando usciamo da una doccia gelata... certamente, non un bel trofeo, non un bel dono per una donna così raffinata da apprezzare questo sacrificio, e non una bella prospettiva per l'uomo che lo sacrifica, e che magari vorrebbe vederlo staccato da sè, ma eternamente duro, consacrato al piacere della sua dominatrice.
Alla fine dei conti, per tutte queste ragioni, non credo che sia poi così male esplorare la fantasia. La fantasia consente di immaginare (io lo faccio) non solo l'atto in sè di tagliare il pene o farselo tagliare, ma anche modalità fantastiche, fantascentifiche, irrealistiche o futuribili, di ottenere questo sacrificio nel modo che a noi piace immaginare.
Se siete d'accordo con me e volete esplorare questa fantasia, che io trovo essere un sottile mezzo di dominazione psicologica, scrivetemi liberamente a elefante37@yahoo.com
Sarò lieto di corrispondere con voi.

Mistrex: se più donne avessero la tua raffinatezza ed apertura mentale, la Terra sarebbe un luogo migliore...
Cutmenow: ti considero un compagno di raffinatezze erotiche...

Venator
01-30-2017, 10:03 AM
very thanx

You're welcome.

Best wishes,

Venator

Steel
01-30-2017, 05:38 PM
Do you guys & gals think this is real!
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6659713/Real-penectomy

blz131356
01-30-2017, 06:11 PM

i bought the video, i'm positive it is real

msts50
01-31-2017, 07:25 AM

absolutely impressive! Now you would have to use an anesthetic, wouldn't you think? Trent is showing no pain at all.

fastriker
02-02-2017, 06:45 AM
absolutely impressive! Now you would have to use an anesthetic, wouldn't you think? Trent is showing no pain at all.http://videolike.org/view/yt=0;hQPmmrFC_

ray1977
02-03-2017, 07:50 PM
penis pulverizer from death race 2050. guys you know where it goes. Theres a price for sticking it.

smiling shark
02-04-2017, 06:04 PM
i bought the video, i'm positive it is real

Could you please share?

mlstrex
02-13-2017, 05:54 AM
Ciao a tutti,

le vostre risposte e i molti messaggi privati che mi avete scritto hanno stuzzicato la mia curiosità.
La scorsa settimana ho incontrato un uomo che è seriamente intenzionato a realizzare la sua fantasia e la sua forte determinazione mi ha convinta a considerare seriamente la cosa.
Ora passerà i prossimi weekend in casa mia e appena arriverà la "chastity tube" che ha ordinato (utilizza il piercing Prince Albert per maggiore sicurezza) faremo una cerimonia (a cui parteciperà anche una mia cara amica) in cui donerà a me la sua castità per il resto della vita. Ho pensato di dargli la possibilità di provare la castità quando è ancora in tempo per ripensarci.
Se riuscirà a vivere serenamente (anche se sicuramente con grande sforzo di volontà) il fatto di stare a contatto con una donna (spesso provocante) rinunciando all'orgasmo gli chiederò di abbandonarsi al mio volere . Abbiamo pianificato di organizzare il grande evento nel mese di luglio quando potrà prendere 3 settimane di ferie.
Avrò un pò di tempo per pensare a come organizzare la cosa e ho già avuto il suo consenso a filmare il tutto (non si vedranno i volti). Non oso immaginare dopo mesi senza orgasmo quanto sarà eccitato e duro. Purtroppo non gli concederò l'ultimo orgasmo in modo che sia tagliato da duro (penso di usare un paio di lacci emostatici). Finita la cerimonia dovrò necessariamente dedicarmi a sistemare chirurgicamente quello che rimane del suo pene (fortunatamente ho le competenze necessarie).

Questo è tutto per ora ... è una cosa nuova anche per me e non vedo l'ora di iniziare questo percorso con il mio nuovo amico. Sono molto eccitata lo confesso e fino a qualche mese fa non l'avrei nemmeno immaginato.

Sono sicura che avrete molti consigli da darmi.

Ciao.

Snip snip ;-)

solange.piggy
02-14-2017, 01:10 AM
Ciao a tutti,

le vostre risposte e i molti messaggi privati che mi avete scritto hanno stuzzicato la mia curiosità.
La scorsa settimana ho incontrato un uomo che è seriamente intenzionato a realizzare la sua fantasia e la sua forte determinazione mi ha convinta a considerare seriamente la cosa.
Ora passerà i prossimi weekend in casa mia e appena arriverà la "chastity tube" che ha ordinato (utilizza il piercing Prince Albert per maggiore sicurezza) faremo una cerimonia (a cui parteciperà anche una mia cara amica) in cui donerà a me la sua castità per il resto della vita. Ho pensato di dargli la possibilità di provare la castità quando è ancora in tempo per ripensarci.
Se riuscirà a vivere serenamente (anche se sicuramente con grande sforzo di volontà) il fatto di stare a contatto con una donna (spesso provocante) rinunciando all'orgasmo gli chiederò di abbandonarsi al mio volere . Abbiamo pianificato di organizzare il grande evento nel mese di luglio quando potrà prendere 3 settimane di ferie.
Avrò un pò di tempo per pensare a come organizzare la cosa e ho già avuto il suo consenso a filmare il tutto (non si vedranno i volti). Non oso immaginare dopo mesi senza orgasmo quanto sarà eccitato e duro. Purtroppo non gli concederò l'ultimo orgasmo in modo che sia tagliato da duro (penso di usare un paio di lacci emostatici). Finita la cerimonia dovrò necessariamente dedicarmi a sistemare chirurgicamente quello che rimane del suo pene (fortunatamente ho le competenze necessarie).

Questo è tutto per ora ... è una cosa nuova anche per me e non vedo l'ora di iniziare questo percorso con il mio nuovo amico. Sono molto eccitata lo confesso e fino a qualche mese fa non l'avrei nemmeno immaginato.

Sono sicura che avrete molti consigli da darmi.

Ciao.

Snip snip ;-)

Cara Padrona,

Vostro sottomisi ha della fortuna, amerei essere al suo posto !

fastriker
02-16-2017, 07:55 AM
Cara Padrona,

Vostro sottomisi ha della fortuna, amerei essere al suo posto !
http://motherless.com/96316AB

fastriker
02-16-2017, 07:59 AM
and other http://motherless.com/F8780AE

mlstrex
02-17-2017, 01:35 AM
Ciao,

è impressionante il numero di voi che mi state scrivendo in pvt!!
Da donna non avrei mai immaginato che così tanti uomini vorrebbero farselo tagliare!!!
Anche per me questo sta diventando la mia principale ispirazione di forti emozioni. A breve farò la mia prima esperienza (forse già questo week end) e già sto fantasticando di diventare una "penis cutter" professionista. Con questo non voglio dire che chiederò un compenso monetario ... mi basterà che poi me lo lasciate portare via.

Vi dico due parole su Andrea, il ragazzo che mi ha chiesto "aiuto" per questo week end.
Lui è un giovane sacerdote che non riesce a resistere alla masturbazione. Ha deciso di voler risolvere il suo problema affidandosi a me.
Ho deciso di accettare subito la sua richiesta in quanto credo che sia realmente utile a farlo sentire meglio.

Vi faccio sapere.

Snip snip

mlstrex
02-17-2017, 10:55 AM
Grazie Bombur.
Ti rispondo qui perché hai esaurito lo spazio per i messaggi.
Tagliare le palle è una cosa tecnicamente semplice che ho sperimentato su un agnello al tempo dell'università. Ti assicuro però che ha un forte impatto su un uomo e non solo da un punto di vista sessuale. Se un uomo castrato non fa una adeguata cura ormonale ha problemi sia fisici che psicologici. Al contrario tagliare un pene è molto più complicato tecnicamente (non tanto il taglio ma eseguire un'adeguata sutura e prevenire emorraggie) ma l'equilibrio ormonale dell'uomo rimane intatto. Certo saranno duri i primi 3 o 4 mesi in cui i livelli di testosterone saranno molto alti per la mancanza di orgasmi che aiutano a smaltirlo ma poi l'organismo si riadatta.
Se la domanda è ... ti piacerebbe castrare un uomo ... la risposta è ... siiii certo .... sopratutto se è un bel macio con due palle belle grosse. Nella realtà però non mi sentirei di farlo.
Di certo lo farei volentieri su tutti i perofili.

Ciao.

virile
02-18-2017, 06:56 AM
https://www.facebook.com/andremacielrocha/videos/10202923843093326/

Mulher castrando homem com as próprias mãos!
Cuidado: imagens fortes

mistrex what do you think about ball busting?

pegama78
02-18-2017, 01:53 PM
https://www.facebook.com/andremacielrocha/videos/10202923843093326/

Mulher castrando homem com as próprias mãos!
Cuidado: imagens fortes

mistrex what do you think about ball busting?

Link Dead. Thank you Virile.

fastriker
02-20-2017, 07:39 AM
In the film named (sexo profundo) ,have a scene of woman cutting dick with a knive in time 00.39,isnt a graphic scene but hot .

virile
02-20-2017, 11:16 AM
join the group mulheres castradoras https://www.facebook.com/groups/210330079395923/

virile
02-22-2017, 02:02 AM
Grazie Bombur.
Ti rispondo qui perché hai esaurito lo spazio per i messaggi.
Tagliare le palle è una cosa tecnicamente semplice che ho sperimentato su un agnello al tempo dell'università. Ti assicuro però che ha un forte impatto su un uomo e non solo da un punto di vista sessuale. Se un uomo castrato non fa una adeguata cura ormonale ha problemi sia fisici che psicologici. Al contrario tagliare un pene è molto più complicato tecnicamente (non tanto il taglio ma eseguire un'adeguata sutura e prevenire emorraggie) ma l'equilibrio ormonale dell'uomo rimane intatto. Certo saranno duri i primi 3 o 4 mesi in cui i livelli di testosterone saranno molto alti per la mancanza di orgasmi che aiutano a smaltirlo ma poi l'organismo si riadatta.
Se la domanda è ... ti piacerebbe castrare un uomo ... la risposta è ... siiii certo .... sopratutto se è un bel macio con due palle belle grosse. Nella realtà però non mi sentirei di farlo.
Di certo lo farei volentieri su tutti i perofili.

Ciao.
ciao cara sono un uomo di roma di 40 anni single e ti volevo chiedere di dove sei e cosa ne pensi del ballbusting in quanto sto cercando per praticare
mi piacerebbe molto vederti all'opera mentre castri un animale e vorrei masturbarmi mentre mi godo la sceba, ti va?
grazie

mlstrex
02-22-2017, 01:34 PM
Vi dico solo una cosa.
Non c'è l'ho fatta!!!
Mi sono bloccata nel momento cruciale e non me la sono sentita di tagliare.
Avrei pensato che alla fine sarebbe stato lui a ripensarci ... e invece lui era pronto e deciso ad andare fino in fondo.
Lui mi ha capita e mi ha tranquillizzata.
Ci riproveremo tra un po do tempo.

Ciao.

fastriker
02-23-2017, 06:26 AM
¿Will she be a real woman, is it true what she wants?http://darkfetishnet.com/TasteXofXBlood/

fastriker
02-23-2017, 07:51 AM
http://openx.tv/uram-002-jav-horror-carved-the-slit-mouthed-woman.html see after time 47:16

solange.piggy
02-23-2017, 08:58 AM
Cara Padrona mlstrex,
Se ero tra le vostre mani per farmi tagliare, farò tutto per aiutarvi ed incoraggiarvi...

fastriker
02-23-2017, 09:25 AM
http://www.xvideos.com/video10442015/sexual_organ_cutoff#_tabDownload ¿How to find this whole video?

blz131356
02-23-2017, 11:35 AM
http://www.xvideos.com/video10442015/sexual_organ_cutoff#_tabDownload ¿How to find this whole video?

yes please

fastriker
02-24-2017, 02:19 PM
in the page darkfetish.net have a woman called extreme domme,is very interesant his profile,must see.

virile
02-25-2017, 02:11 AM
mistrex ti prego potresti fare un video di te che castri un animale e mandarcelo? io mi ci vorrei masturbare sopra

arylinth
02-25-2017, 05:56 PM
yes please

Found it - http://goddessstore.cart.fc2.com/ca0/50/p-r0-s/

Lupo_Prokofiev
02-27-2017, 09:37 AM
http://superzooi.com/13702/penectomy-amp-orgasm/

http://superzooi.com/13867/whore-bites-penis-off/

edcrazy
03-04-2017, 08:17 AM
Vi dico solo una cosa.
Non c'è l'ho fatta!!!
Mi sono bloccata nel momento cruciale e non me la sono sentita di tagliare.
Avrei pensato che alla fine sarebbe stato lui a ripensarci ... e invece lui era pronto e deciso ad andare fino in fondo.
Lui mi ha capita e mi ha tranquillizzata.
Ci riproveremo tra un po do tempo.

Ciao.

mIstrex, sono molto curioso di conoscere la posizione femminile esso. Cioè, se ci sono donne interessato in esso e quale sarebbe il numero uno? Se è alto, basso? E soprattutto, se sono davvero interessati a fare così?

edcrazy
03-04-2017, 08:19 AM
in the page darkfetish.net have a woman called extreme domme,is very interesant his profile,must see.

fastriker, i do not know exactly how to say this profile is true or not, I can only say that he has been inactive for a long time and that he has a way of writing that looks a lot like the way women usually write.

fastriker
03-05-2017, 07:42 AM
woman putting knife in cock http://communaute.voissa.com/blog/33950-minucien-blog/page__st__30

fastriker
03-06-2017, 08:21 AM
woman putting knife in cock http://communaute.voissa.com/blog/33950-minucien-blog/page__st__30 we should begin in page number one

Sabrin33
03-07-2017, 01:45 AM
Penctomy and castrations video:
http://turbobit.net/6kdimvm728ou.html

fastriker
03-18-2017, 09:19 AM
the second video is very good http://ballbusting-guru.org/?s=**********

fastriker
03-18-2017, 09:21 AM
the vid is called Domina Kate’s Palace of Sin – Cock or Pussy 2

jamfunks
03-20-2017, 08:15 PM
Woman cooking snakes - symbolic - action begins around 10:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp_dNJxWgUY
Girls cooking snakes - much more symbolic than the first - action begins around 4:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSuLO2uufKk

Sabrin33
03-24-2017, 06:53 AM
Castrations mans
https://dfiles.ru/files/5yshij3bz

fastriker
03-30-2017, 07:39 AM
very pretty nurse penectomy Internship https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmaCEXolKoQ&index=93&list=UU_8J88EBdj0TIRl721sBwXA

Steel
03-31-2017, 06:54 PM
I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but enjoy!!

fastriker
04-01-2017, 07:08 AM
i´ve foud this film contains penectomy made by a woman http://wipfilms.net/splatter-and-gore/lunatic/

fastriker
04-01-2017, 07:41 AM
clone your dick for cut later https://www.amazon.com/Empire-Labs-Clone-Willy-Light/dp/B000NBS2RE?th=1

solange.piggy
04-01-2017, 09:35 AM
I don't know if you guys have seen this yet, but enjoy!!

Yes, it is nice but for me I would like to cut off by girl... For real of course, I am very serious.

wannabebuster
04-02-2017, 02:24 PM
My first time posting a story here so be nice haha I'm an awful writer so I'm totally open to suggestions as to how to make the story better. I think an improvement would be to name the main characters instead of using just pronouns but it's no novel so I don't think it takes too much away.

I _______________ being 100% sure of my desire to have my penis cut off and destroyed permanently agree to allow _______________ to chain/restrain me, sexually abuse me, and cut off my penis with or without being allowed a final orgasm. I understand (above) is not a medically trained or board certified surgeon, however we have discussed the process and mutually agree with the proper tools and this signed contract, this permanent and life changing action can be done safely, sanely and legally.

Furthermore once this contract is signed I can and will beg her not to cut my penis off, beg her to let me have one last orgasm, and eventually beg her not to destroy my penis afterward, also beg her to ******** (crush testicles to rupture and cut off) me afterwards to end my permanent sexual frustration, However these pleas are to be ignored. I want to enjoy a long sex life with permanently blue balls, and the only pleasure I am to give is from using a strap-on dildo I will wear in place of my severed penis, to pleasure my partner, receiving sexual gratification vicariously through pleasing her, enjoying her regular, brutal and constant abuse of my testicles with both pressure (squeezing/crushing) and impact (hitting/kicking/stomping) for the rest of my sex life.

Also I look forward to her dressed provocatively when we’re alone or in public if she chooses, and I wish her to (both verbally and physically) taunt me regularly, about having cut my penis off, and how I am her permanently blue ball sex slave, who’s testicles exist only for her abuse and enjoyment of my permanent sexual frustration. If she chooses to allow other women to examine my penis-less state, and/or allow such women to abuse my testicles as well, is entirely up to her. If I’m only to be her sex slave I agree that if we separate for any reason after my Penectomy, she may either ******** (remove my testicles) or leave me in a sexually frustrated state.
I ______________________ Wish to begin immediately with my penis amputation, orgasm denial and testicle abuse.
(Man Signs-________________________)

To be performed Immediately by:_____________________
Woman Signs_______________________)

“You are out of your mind if you think i’ll sign this! This is a death sentence for my dick! After all the times you’ve threatened to cut my cock and balls off, you really think I don’t think you’d actually do it after I sign this??” He said with a weak laughter to his voice. “Babe, just think of how exciting our sex life will be with the fact that I could end it all for you whenever I want looming in the back of your head.” She said seductively. “You got so hard when I held that knife to your cock last week. You really did know I would’t do it. What if I could? What if I just yanked your dick and cut it clean off?” With a bounce in her step she walked towards him and whispered in his ear while cupping his balls “I’ll get you to sign it. Don’t worry.” She gave his balls a hard squeeze and wrapped her fingers around them and immediately fell to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She truly enjoyed the feeling of his cock getting harder and harder in her mouth. Her boyfriend started to moan and relax. She started to push him gently towards the support beam of the house until he was leaning against it. Her tight grip on his balls reminded him to do what she wants him to do. With a the sound of a pop she took him cock out of her mouth and gently cooed “don’t worry babe I won’t make you sign that contract yet. Let’s have some kinky fun right now! I want to pretend I’m a mean interrogator and you’re my captive prisoner and I have to use my mouth to get answers from you.” She put his balls in her mouth one at a time while stroking his big dick and looking up at hims with her gorgeous blue eyes. “Sure, yeah just keeping sucking that cock, girl.”

The scantily clad seductress quickly leapt up, and without stopping the stroking of his cock, got handcuffs out of a nearby drawer and walked behind him. With a click the handcuffs cuffed his hands around the support beam of the house. Without even getting into character she walked back around to his front and sat down on her knees with her face inches from his throbbing cock. She would not break her stare from his package. “Come on and suck it, what the hell are you doing just staring at it?” Her eyes darted up to meet his and she cracked a devious looking smile. “Close your eyes” she said after taking his cock in her hand and lifting it to get a good look at his testicles. She really enjoyed simply looking at men’s genitals. But this was not a time for her pleasure. This was a time for her to complete her goal of getting him to sign the contract. She dropped his heavy penis and stood up then walked back about 10 feet, almost into the living room or their home. She took a running start and landed a devastating shin kick to his exposed and vulnerable balls. His mouth agape, just high pitched sounds and air were escaping while he slowly hunched over to eventually fall to his knees. The girl acted fast and tied his ankles to an iron bar she had hidden behind the couch in case an intruder ever broke in. This would prevent him from being able to stand up. She pulled the hand drill from out of his tool bag that he uses for work and keeps by the front door. What she did next was attach a very strong industrial magnet to the drill bit and stuck a chisel to it. She pressed the drills trigger and the magnet and chisel spun with the chisel handle facing out. She let go of the trigger and walked back over to her red faced heavily breathing boyfriend. “What the fuck is that?! He cried. Without answering she placed the drill on the floor with the chisel’s wooden handle just touching the back of his swollen balls. Pressing the trigger caused the chisel to spin and continuously strike her man’s precious balls in rapid succession. In her constant reading about penis’ and testicles she learned about the epididymus. Hitting a man there hurts the testes just a little bit more so she made sure the chisel handle was hitting the back of his scrotum first. Looking satisfied in her work, she took a zip tie and tied it around the drill handle to keep the trigger pulled down. She didn’t make the chisel spin too fast but just fast enough for the force to really hurt. So she placed the drill back down with it spinning the chisel into his balls. “Sign the contract and this will stop” she whispered into his ear. “I’m going to bed babe. Shout if you change your mind about the contract” She then bounced away to let the drill continue it’s onslaught on her man’s balls. “No please don’t go please take this away!” Not until you swear you’ll sign” she replied. She didn’t actually intend on going to bed. She knew it won’t be too long before he gives in.

After only about 20 minutes of his balls getting turned to putty, he finally shouted “Okay I’ll sign please just make this stop! My balls can’t take it anymore!” Completely nude, his girlfriend very slowly walked into the room. “You swear? Because if you’re lying much, much worse things will happen to those fat nuts of yours” She stood over him arms crossed, thinking about how much pain her man’s balls are causing him. She stared at the drill while he swore he’d sign and he promised her that he understands how much more exciting it will make their sex life. She moved the drill away with her foot and knelt down and used a very large blade to cut the zip tie on the drill trigger then placed the blade on the floor between his legs. “Good” she said slyly. She placed the contract on his chest and filled in everything except his signature. She then jammed the pen into his dick’s urethra and used his penis to forge his signature. While he screamed she sloppily wrote his signature then pulled the pen out of his dick. “So I recorded the audio of you saying you’ll sign it. I’ll edit out the screams and the drill sounds.” She then made copies of the contract and placed one on their dinner table. She returned to him fully clothed and immediately started to suck his dick after saying she wanted to make sure his poor balls still worked. Once he was rock hard, she stood up and with the knife he forgot about, held it to the base of his dick and looked into his eyes and said “this is what you get for cheating.” She yanked his dick as hard as she possibly could and cut it off right from the base. She ignored his screams and tears and told him “I used your phone to text the bitch you fucked. I told her to come over with some wine and condoms. She’s on her way.” His now ex-girlfriend walked out of the front door with her copy of the contract in a suitcase and his still erect severed cock in a plastic bag. “No ice for this cock. I want it to die and never fuck again.” she said to herself. She quickly closed the door to cover his screams and walked to her car.

“OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME AMY! MY COCK SHE TOOK IT! SHE CUT OFF MY COCK! Amy was the man’s girl on the side. She dropped everything in her hands when she walked through the front door to see her stallion tied to a pole and bleeding from the crotch. She uncuffed him and held a towel where his penis used to be and looked for her phone to call 911. “Who did this to you?!” She cried. “My girlfriend! she tied me up and cut my dick off! Please get the cops to find her, I saw her put it in a plastic bag so it can still be put back on my body!”
Pic of Amy found on his phone: 21990

“Your GIRLFRIEND?!” Amy shouted. “Please I’m sorry I never told you please call the cops I need my cock back!!” Now it was in that moment that Amy truly hesitated. Her hand just 2 inches away from his balls she thought about ripping them off. But she took a breath and remembered that she was having sex with other men and women as well. Amy called 911 and watched as they took her dickless man to the hospital. She ignored his demands to find the girl who took his manhood away. She ignored him when he said he can’t live without his cock as they hoisted him into the back of the ambulance. Amy watched them drive away. She realized she was covered in blood and had to go home to change. A few minutes later when Amy got home she went into her bedroom and started taking her bloody clothes off. She was wondering if she forgot to lock her front door because she was in such a hurry to get fucked by the biggest cock in the area. She looked at her bed and saw on her pillow a severed human penis. “I could get this to the hospital so they can reattach it!” Then Amy realized that the girl who cut this dick off was the one who texted her to come over. Amy stared at his cock. She went and got cooking tongs to pick the severed organ up. She realized her pussy was actually getting wet at the thought of having the power over a man to end his sex life. Amy decided to flush the penis down her toilet and never see the cheating bastard again.

Steel
04-02-2017, 06:54 PM
My first time posting a story here so be nice haha I'm an awful writer so I'm totally open to suggestions as to how to make the story better. I think an improvement would be to name the main characters instead of using just pronouns but it's no novel so I don't think it takes too much away.

I _______________ being 100% sure of my desire to have my penis cut off and destroyed permanently agree to allow _______________ to chain/restrain me, sexually abuse me, and cut off my penis with or without being allowed a final orgasm. I understand (above) is not a medically trained or board certified surgeon, however we have discussed the process and mutually agree with the proper tools and this signed contract, this permanent and life changing action can be done safely, sanely and legally.

Furthermore once this contract is signed I can and will beg her not to cut my penis off, beg her to let me have one last orgasm, and eventually beg her not to destroy my penis afterward, also beg her to ******** (crush testicles to rupture and cut off) me afterwards to end my permanent sexual frustration, However these pleas are to be ignored. I want to enjoy a long sex life with permanently blue balls, and the only pleasure I am to give is from using a strap-on dildo I will wear in place of my severed penis, to pleasure my partner, receiving sexual gratification vicariously through pleasing her, enjoying her regular, brutal and constant abuse of my testicles with both pressure (squeezing/crushing) and impact (hitting/kicking/stomping) for the rest of my sex life.

Also I look forward to her dressed provocatively when we’re alone or in public if she chooses, and I wish her to (both verbally and physically) taunt me regularly, about having cut my penis off, and how I am her permanently blue ball sex slave, who’s testicles exist only for her abuse and enjoyment of my permanent sexual frustration. If she chooses to allow other women to examine my penis-less state, and/or allow such women to abuse my testicles as well, is entirely up to her. If I’m only to be her sex slave I agree that if we separate for any reason after my Penectomy, she may either ******** (remove my testicles) or leave me in a sexually frustrated state.
I ______________________ Wish to begin immediately with my penis amputation, orgasm denial and testicle abuse.
(Man Signs-________________________)

To be performed Immediately by:_____________________
Woman Signs_______________________)

“You are out of your mind if you think i’ll sign this! This is a death sentence for my dick! After all the times you’ve threatened to cut my cock and balls off, you really think I don’t think you’d actually do it after I sign this??” He said with a weak laughter to his voice. “Babe, just think of how exciting our sex life will be with the fact that I could end it all for you whenever I want looming in the back of your head.” She said seductively. “You got so hard when I held that knife to your cock last week. You really did know I would’t do it. What if I could? What if I just yanked your dick and cut it clean off?” With a bounce in her step she walked towards him and whispered in his ear while cupping his balls “I’ll get you to sign it. Don’t worry.” She gave his balls a hard squeeze and wrapped her fingers around them and immediately fell to her knees and took his cock into her mouth. She truly enjoyed the feeling of his cock getting harder and harder in her mouth. Her boyfriend started to moan and relax. She started to push him gently towards the support beam of the house until he was leaning against it. Her tight grip on his balls reminded him to do what she wants him to do. With a the sound of a pop she took him cock out of her mouth and gently cooed “don’t worry babe I won’t make you sign that contract yet. Let’s have some kinky fun right now! I want to pretend I’m a mean interrogator and you’re my captive prisoner and I have to use my mouth to get answers from you.” She put his balls in her mouth one at a time while stroking his big dick and looking up at hims with her gorgeous blue eyes. “Sure, yeah just keeping sucking that cock, girl.”

The scantily clad seductress quickly leapt up, and without stopping the stroking of his cock, got handcuffs out of a nearby drawer and walked behind him. With a click the handcuffs cuffed his hands around the support beam of the house. Without even getting into character she walked back around to his front and sat down on her knees with her face inches from his throbbing cock. She would not break her stare from his package. “Come on and suck it, what the hell are you doing just staring at it?” Her eyes darted up to meet his and she cracked a devious looking smile. “Close your eyes” she said after taking his cock in her hand and lifting it to get a good look at his testicles. She really enjoyed simply looking at men’s genitals. But this was not a time for her pleasure. This was a time for her to complete her goal of getting him to sign the contract. She dropped his heavy penis and stood up then walked back about 10 feet, almost into the living room or their home. She took a running start and landed a devastating shin kick to his exposed and vulnerable balls. His mouth agape, just high pitched sounds and air were escaping while he slowly hunched over to eventually fall to his knees. The girl acted fast and tied his ankles to an iron bar she had hidden behind the couch in case an intruder ever broke in. This would prevent him from being able to stand up. She pulled the hand drill from out of his tool bag that he uses for work and keeps by the front door. What she did next was attach a very strong industrial magnet to the drill bit and stuck a chisel to it. She pressed the drills trigger and the magnet and chisel spun with the chisel handle facing out. She let go of the trigger and walked back over to her red faced heavily breathing boyfriend. “What the fuck is that?! He cried. Without answering she placed the drill on the floor with the chisel’s wooden handle just touching the back of his swollen balls. Pressing the trigger caused the chisel to spin and continuously strike her man’s precious balls in rapid succession. In her constant reading about penis’ and testicles she learned about the epididymus. Hitting a man there hurts the testes just a little bit more so she made sure the chisel handle was hitting the back of his scrotum first. Looking satisfied in her work, she took a zip tie and tied it around the drill handle to keep the trigger pulled down. She didn’t make the chisel spin too fast but just fast enough for the force to really hurt. So she placed the drill back down with it spinning the chisel into his balls. “Sign the contract and this will stop” she whispered into his ear. “I’m going to bed babe. Shout if you change your mind about the contract” She then bounced away to let the drill continue it’s onslaught on her man’s balls. “No please don’t go please take this away!” Not until you swear you’ll sign” she replied. She didn’t actually intend on going to bed. She knew it won’t be too long before he gives in.

After only about 20 minutes of his balls getting turned to putty, he finally shouted “Okay I’ll sign please just make this stop! My balls can’t take it anymore!” Completely nude, his girlfriend very slowly walked into the room. “You swear? Because if you’re lying much, much worse things will happen to those fat nuts of yours” She stood over him arms crossed, thinking about how much pain her man’s balls are causing him. She stared at the drill while he swore he’d sign and he promised her that he understands how much more exciting it will make their sex life. She moved the drill away with her foot and knelt down and used a very large blade to cut the zip tie on the drill trigger then placed the blade on the floor between his legs. “Good” she said slyly. She placed the contract on his chest and filled in everything except his signature. She then jammed the pen into his dick’s urethra and used his penis to forge his signature. While he screamed she sloppily wrote his signature then pulled the pen out of his dick. “So I recorded the audio of you saying you’ll sign it. I’ll edit out the screams and the drill sounds.” She then made copies of the contract and placed one on their dinner table. She returned to him fully clothed and immediately started to suck his dick after saying she wanted to make sure his poor balls still worked. Once he was rock hard, she stood up and with the knife he forgot about, held it to the base of his dick and looked into his eyes and said “this is what you get for cheating.” She yanked his dick as hard as she possibly could and cut it off right from the base. She ignored his screams and tears and told him “I used your phone to text the bitch you fucked. I told her to come over with some wine and condoms. She’s on her way.” His now ex-girlfriend walked out of the front door with her copy of the contract in a suitcase and his still erect severed cock in a plastic bag. “No ice for this cock. I want it to die and never fuck again.” she said to herself. She quickly closed the door to cover his screams and walked to her car.

“OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME AMY! MY COCK SHE TOOK IT! SHE CUT OFF MY COCK! Amy was the man’s girl on the side. She dropped everything in her hands when she walked through the front door to see her stallion tied to a pole and bleeding from the crotch. She uncuffed him and held a towel where his penis used to be and looked for her phone to call 911. “Who did this to you?!” She cried. “My girlfriend! she tied me up and cut my dick off! Please get the cops to find her, I saw her put it in a plastic bag so it can still be put back on my body!”
Pic of Amy found on his phone: 21990

“Your GIRLFRIEND?!” Amy shouted. “Please I’m sorry I never told you please call the cops I need my cock back!!” Now it was in that moment that Amy truly hesitated. Her hand just 2 inches away from his balls she thought about ripping them off. But she took a breath and remembered that she was having sex with other men and women as well. Amy called 911 and watched as they took her dickless man to the hospital. She ignored his demands to find the girl who took his manhood away. She ignored him when he said he can’t live without his cock as they hoisted him into the back of the ambulance. Amy watched them drive away. She realized she was covered in blood and had to go home to change. A few minutes later when Amy got home she went into her bedroom and started taking her bloody clothes off. She was wondering if she forgot to lock her front door because she was in such a hurry to get fucked by the biggest cock in the area. She looked at her bed and saw on her pillow a severed human penis. “I could get this to the hospital so they can reattach it!” Then Amy realized that the girl who cut this dick off was the one who texted her to come over. Amy stared at his cock. She went and got cooking tongs to pick the severed organ up. She realized her pussy was actually getting wet at the thought of having the power over a man to end his sex life. Amy decided to flush the penis down her toilet and never see the cheating bastard again.

I love it man!!! Especially the part at the end where she flushed his penis down the toilet. I've always fantasized about a woman flushing my cock down the toilet after she cuts it off!!

dicky
04-03-2017, 12:27 PM
I love it man!!! Especially the part at the end where she flushed his penis down the toilet. I've always fantasized about a woman flushing my cock down the toilet after she cuts it off!!

I totally agree. Very hot, sharp-pointed story. Superb!:thumbup

wannabebuster
04-03-2017, 08:29 PM
I totally agree. Very hot, sharp-pointed story. Superb!:thumbup

Thanks so much, guys! I tried to keep it short and not too overly descriptive because we've got lives and things to do :D but I could probably cook up a part two if you guys want. Should I tone down the violence or take it up a notch? I'm a pretty sick dude haha. Oh and the photo's do you guys like that? I think it helps get a mental image but I won't do it if you feel it takes away from it

wannabebuster
04-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Chapter 2.

7 months later.

There was a knock at Amy’s door late one night in winter. She was a bit concerned so she grabbed a kitchen knife before answering the door. She slowly opened it and saw that it was Brad. He saw the knife and grimaced. It looked exactly like that one that took his precious member away forever. Amy hid the knife behind her back. “What are you doing here? I thought I made it clear I didn’t want to see you again by, you know, ignoring your calls and texts. Cheating bastard at least you can’t send me any dick pics anymore.” Amy’s words had stung Brad deeply and he immediately fell to his knees and cried. “I’m so sorry Amy. I’m so fucking sorry I lied to you and cheated on you. Don’t you think I got what I deserve? Don’t you think that I can barely live with myself with no…. no…” Brad sobbed and sobbed into his hands. Amy was worried her neighbors would notice so she invited him in. “Amy I’m so sorry I’m just such a horny guy I couldn’t keep it in my pants. It was like I wanted the world to see my dick. Now…” Brad scoffed. “Now I lost my job because I’m so upset and depressed. You know I commuted out of state and my accident was only local news. No one at work knew. All the girls I was fucking in the office were hounding me like vultures. I even had one confront me after we closed and demanded I let her suck my cock. I just ran, Amy. I ran out and never came back.” Brad started to cry again. “I never leave my house. I never have fun. I never smile. All I can think about is having sex. It’s like my balls are in complete control over my body. I almost wish they were cut off instead! I can’t even watch T.V. anymore. For fucks sakes Game of Thrones was my favorite show and I just got to the part where that one character has his dick chopped off and it shows how much it ruins his life in such detail. I can’t look at porn. You know blowjob POV porn was my favorite. I see their massive cocks and just want to cry. My life is a fucking mess, Amy. I can’t live like this it’s torture every single day. I have to piss sitting down. I have to get my wound checked every few weeks and sometimes there are female nurses and doctors in the room. I’m so sorry Amy but can’t you see I should have just been broken up with. I didn’t deserve some crazy bitch cutting me and running away with my dick. God know’s what she did with it. Probably fed it to her dogs or buried it in the woods. Fucking bitch. I wouldn’t even be mad if I saw her. I wouldn’t do anything. I wouldn’t hit her. I’d just look her in the eye and ask how could someone be so cruel and insane?”

Amy’s thoughts were a mess right now. She felt an immense state of guilt flow over her. She kept having flash backs of her decision to flush his penis down the toilet. She bursts into tears and collapses onto her couch head in her lap. She was almost shouting her cries as if she had just seen a loved one die in front of her. “Amy what’s wrong?” Brad said as he ran and knelt down in front of her wincing has his massive blue balls bounced together. Amy could not stop thinking about Brad’s cock whirling around in the toilets bloody water. She remembered her smile she had for triumphantly ended a cheating man’s sex life. She remembered that she masturbated immediately after as a “fuck you” to Brad never orgasming again. Amy looked at Brad with red, teary eyes and said “I’m so sorry Brad. Please forgive me. I flushed it.” “You flushed what, Amy?” Brad said confusedly. “When I came home I saw my door was unlocked and thought nothing of it. I came in and your penis was on my bed. I was still so angry with you that I flushed it down the toilet.” Brad’s face turned white and his mouth fell open. He leaned back and just laid on the ground. They sat in silence for a few moments with just the sound of Amy crying. Brad sat up and put his and on Amy’s lap and lifted her chin with his hand so she could make eye contract with him. He rubbed her cheek to dry some of the tears. “I forgive you baby girl. I understand why you did that. You were angry and I’m a cheating dog.” Amy started to cry harder out of disbelief that anyone could ever forgive her. “Look, at least you weren’t the one who actually did the cutting, Amy. I forgive you for what you did.” It was at that moment that Amy remembered why she had fallen for Brad in the first place. Sure he said some nasty things to her but that was only when they fucked and she liked the dirty, degrading things he would say to her. She remembered that he did have compassion. They both smiled and embraced each other and cried for some time.

It was very late so Amy decided to let Brad sleep over. She let him share a bed with her because she felt no romantic attraction to him anymore and well, there wasn’t much he could do to her.

“YES OH GOD YES OH BRAD NNNN YES FUCK ME HARDER DEEPER I WANT TO COME ALL OVER YOUR FAT FUCKING COCK! I WANT YOU TO COVER MY FACE WITH YOUR HOT CUM! OH GOD BRAD YOU’RE SO FUCKING BIG I CAN BARELY TAKE IT JUST KEEP FUCKING ME YES YES YESSSSS! No I’m not that bad of an author. Amy’s having a dream. A damn good one. She woke up in such a daze of tiredness and horniness and thought nothing of past events and just saw her muscular brad sleeping in bed next to her and she reached for the cock she craved daily. Then it hits her hard that just thinking how badly she wants this man’s cock, she can’t imagine how much brad wants it more. She destroyed such a beautiful thick cock out of spite. He’s so young she thought. Just 24 years old. To live the rest of his life with such a beautiful body and no cock is truly awful. The guilt started eating away at her. He is a deep sleeper so she pulled the covers down to see his mutilated crotch. there was nothing but his large balls hanging there. Since his cock was yanked so hard before being cut off, there was absolutely nothing there. Not even a half an inch stump. He lost it all. Amy started to cry again. Then she remembered she once made a guy cum in high school just by rubbing his balls. Now this was clearly a case of youthful premature ejaculation but Amy’s emotional state had her not thinking clearly. She decided to gently start licking his left ball. His breathing got heavier. She put her hand underneath his ball sack to lift up his nuts and that’s when he woke up. He panicked thinking it was his ex back to ******** him so he sat up really quickly but he noticed it was Amy and asked he what she is doing. “I’m gonna suck on your nuts.” Amy said in a soothing tone and a serious face. “I bet you I can get you to cum by playing with these big guys.” “What are you talking about? I don’t have a dick, Amy. That isn’t possible. Trust me I’ve been trying and haven’t cum since they day before I lost it.” He replied. With that, she began to suck one ball at a time, rolling her tongue around it. “You know, for one, I get a better view of your abs without your penis blocking my view.” Amy said jokingly to lighten the mood. He moaned a rather annoyed sound and put his hands over his eyes. Amy realized that she probably shouldn’t mention his cock-less state.

Amy tried for quite some time to feel any kind of pulsing sensation in his balls but felt nothing. She took off her panties and put her bare tits in his face and reached under and grabbed his balls and started to rub them against her clit. He sucked on her nipples furiously. He was so desperate for an orgasm he thought it would help. Amy started to pretend his dick was still there and was just rubbing her pussy all over his crotch. Just as if she was riding his cock and rocking her hips. Amy put a lot of effort into pleasing him and was exaggerating her moans very much. He grabbed her by the legs and swept her off the bed so they could 69. Then Amy’s moans became very real. Her cum was running down his chest as she sucked his balls until his scrotum had stretched out. She kept going back and forth between rubbing his soaking wet nuts and sucking on them. Still no cum. She noticed the small hole behind his sack and figured out that that was where he peed from now. She tried for two hours to get him to cum and failed. She had cum 16 times though and felt terrible about it. She felt like she had failed him. They laid there naked and sweaty, breathing heavily, and Amy was just rubbing his balls gently. She asked if maybe she wasn’t rough enough. Maybe she could squeeze the cum out. “It’ll hurt like hell but I want to see a big load come out of you. You know how much I love your cum!” He looked back at her and said that sounds like an awful idea. I mean I love a bit of ball busting but what if you crush them or something? I can’t loose my balls too.” Amy just sat up and put a thumb on top of each of his balls and gripped from behind. I’ll start soft and slowly get harder. “Amy I don’t think this is a good idea please just think about this.” He said nervously. “Well you can’t stop me. I’ve got you by the balls” She said in a silly voice. “Look at ya you’re totally paralyzed. You must get real nervous with a woman near your balls. I just want to try this so relax and enjoy the ball busting.” She began to start squeezing and his moans kept getting louder and louder and eventually he was holding her wrists begging her to stop. “Please no! Stop! Not my nuts please! Please I want to stay a man!” Amy immediately let go. She realized that he might have been thinking she was actually trying to ******** him. “Babe, I’m not going to ever hurt you again after what I caused you. This is all my fault.”

The next day she woke up and he was in the shower. Amy sat up in the still wet bed and tried to concoct some sort of plan to help her scarred man who would do anything to get his cock back. She thought maybe she could get an organ donor to give theirs. She thought maybe surgeons could craft a new one out of his other body parts. She did some research and concluded that stuff was far too expensive and dangerous. Brad had left to go back to his apartment. Amy begged him to stay and let her play with his balls more. “I swear I can get that cum out of those stubborn nuts! Please just let me try again. I’ll be gentle!” No Brad said. I need to take care of some things at the bank and call my family members. I’ll be back in a few days.” Amy grabbed a hold of his arms and very seductively said “at least let me kiss them goodbye.” With a sigh, Brad pulled his pants down exposing his even larger balls due to last nights fun and near **********. Amy dropped to her knees and in a very funny and cute voice said to his balls “You two be good to big ol' Brad! the three of us going to be spending a lot more time together than you’re used to! I can't wait to gulp down all your cum. I'll even lick it up off the floor if I have to.” She then grasped his sack and gave two long, wet licks to his balls then kissed them and looked up at Brad with an adorable smile. "Alright, alright I gotta go Amy" He helped her put his balls away and had to pull her hand out of his pants to get her to stop touching his sack. She then leapt up to hug him and "accidentally" lightly kneed him in the balls and giggled. Brad left with an awkward walk out the door.
21991 Amy ran to her computer and immediately began researching life with out a penis and how to ejaculate. She couldn't wait to see brad again and try all the new techniques on his nuts and prostate. In many ways she felt it was her duty to stay by his side and be his only source of sexual relief. She couldn't fathom a woman ever wanting a man with no dick.

Chapter 3.

The next day Brad had killed himself. Amy was inconsolable and more distraught then she had ever been in her life. She cried all day and every day until a very intense moment at his funeral. She was in the front of the row of his family members and during a eulogy, she glanced behind herself to try and look away from his poor body in the casket. She had to do a double take because she thought she saw Alana. The bitch who started this all. The bitch who took my man’s cock that eventually made him take his own life. She wore a scarf and sunglasses and a large brim hat to conceal her identity. Alana was just stopping by briefly to just see if this was all true. Amy was certain Alana didn’t see her. Out of pure gut instinct, Amy snuck out of the funeral home and hopped in her car. She thought about honestly running over Alana but she calmed down and realized she could truly take revenge for Brad. She decided to follow Alana’s car until they got to her house. Amy pulled over a few houses down. Luckily it was night time so the visibility was low.

“What’s this? Who is that man coming out of that house and getting into Alana’s car?” The man approached Alana who was leaning against her cars passenger door. They hugged, kissed, and laughed about something. The pure rage inside of Amy was truly something. "This fucking bitch goes to the funeral of a man she pretty much responsible for the death of and is now going to get some dick from this guy she just picked up!" Amy watched as they drove off and she left her car and approached Alana's new mans house. Amy noticed a window on the side of the house was open a little. She lifted the window and opened it. Using her keys, she cut a hole in the screen and tore it off. After stealthily climbing through the window and making sure no one else was home, she took a tour of the house. She found the master bedroom and noticed that the possessions of a man and woman lived there. She snooped around and looked into the dressers of a closet that had women's things in it. She found a box that said Brad on it hidden deep in the bottom of the closet, hidden under a pile of clothes. She slowly opened the box almost expecting a severed penis or worse. She thought to herself Alana is crazy enough to find Brad's dick in the sewer but she nodded in disagreement and opened the box. In it she found a small recording device, a piece of folded paper, a handgun and a blood encrusted knife. Amy held her hand over her mouth and went wide eyed. "I can't believe this whore kept the knife. What a psycho. I guess she didn't want to leave things with her fingerprints." She opened the folded paper and it said:

I, Bradley J. Smith, being 100% sure of my desire to have my penis cut off and destroyed permanently agree to allow Alana D. Cox to chain/restrain me, sexually abuse me, and cut off my penis with or without being allowed a final orgasm. I understand (above) is not a medically trained or board certified surgeon, however we have discussed the process and mutually agree with the proper tools and this signed contract, this permanent and life changing action can be done safely, sanely and legally.

I, Bradley J. Smith, Wish to begin immediately with my penis amputation, orgasm denial and testicle abuse.
(Man Signs- (illegible) 

To be performed Immediately by: Alana D. Cox
Woman Signs - Alana Cox

"What in the fuck??" Questioned Amy. "What the hell were they up to? Wait... did Brad want his cock cut off? That couldn't be true. That's not even his signature! The cruel bitch must have forged it or something. She opened a second letter and saw it was filled out the same way but with a different mans name. "It must be this new guy." Amy whispered to herself. "Alana must do this to every guy and if they ever cheat on her, she... well... Amy then put the box away but kept the handgun just in case. She continued the tour of Alana's house. And tried to devise a plan of revenge. Amy had nothing to loose and was so controlled by rage that she was planning a very devilish plan.

Photo Cred to Slap_Happy user on Imagefap. Check out his galleries. Amazing stuff!

tomvas
04-04-2017, 02:20 AM
Wow!!!! This last entry is fantastic. Post-penectomy tease is my deepest fantasy. Please keep posting.

wannabebuster
04-04-2017, 03:24 AM
Wow!!!! This last entry is fantastic. Post-penectomy tease is my deepest fantasy. Please keep posting.

You got it, friend! Amy has got nothing but revenge on her mind and will stop at nothing to torture Alana and her boyfriend any way she can. If that means waving the severed dick of Alana's new boyfriend in her face then so bet it. I'll put some time into the story tomorrow

dicky
04-05-2017, 12:21 PM
I wonder what would happen if she accidentally walked into a gloryhole.

Steel
04-05-2017, 07:40 PM
My cock gets so fucking hard just thinking about a chick cutting off my penis!! If I could plan out how it would happen, it would be after having sex with a hot chick. She would cut off about 65%-70% of my cock with heavy duty scissors. Once my cock hits the floor & I reach over to try to grab it, she steps on my severed cock with high heels to keep me from getting it. She then picks my severed cock up off the floor walks down the hallway to bathroom where shortly after she enters I hear the toilet flush. She reappears making her way out of the bathroom, up the hallway, and out the door. Then, 2 days later as I lay in the hospital with my cock stump recovering, I randomly receive a text message from her. It is a video message, and the video is of her dropping my cock in the toilet, flushing it, and watching it swirl around in the toilet until it disappears. And right before the video ends you hear her giggle a little bit.

ouch1
04-06-2017, 05:02 PM
Awesome story!! Just either needs a photoshop of a severed penis being flushed or a hot girl dropping severed penis in a toilet 

fastriker
04-09-2017, 07:54 AM
i want this

Lupo_Prokofiev
04-12-2017, 12:21 PM
Found this

https://xhamster.com/movies/7500756/stepmom_sph_joi_castr ation_penectomy_pov.html#back_url

Lupo_Prokofiev
04-12-2017, 12:35 PM
This is also pretty interesting. His story of how he lost it is a little suspicious....but hey

https://www.pornhub.com/users/nate10641/videos

tomvas
04-14-2017, 03:20 AM
Thanks Lupo. Wow. awesome. I am jealous. How does he say he lost it?

tomvas
04-14-2017, 03:47 AM
Found this

https://xhamster.com/movies/7500756/stepmom_sph_joi_castr ation_penectomy_pov.html#back_url

Thanks for posting this!!! How did you find it on ponrhub?

fastriker
04-14-2017, 07:40 AM
Thanks for posting this!!! How did you find it on ponrhub?
You who speak english well,Ask if he has evidence in video or photo

tomvas
04-14-2017, 04:54 PM
You who speak english well,Ask if he has evidence in video or photo

What do you mean by evidence? Do you doubt the penectomy is real?? You can see the new urethra in the photos. It is real!

Lupo_Prokofiev
04-14-2017, 11:24 PM
Fastriker ¿viste los videos? Los videos deben ser pruebas suficientes. En lugar de pedir pruebas por favor mira el enlace antes de pedir más pruebas.

Here is his story Tomvas

Ok so since I've had a few people ask how I lost it, I'll share my story. A very severe infection is what the final cause was. The infection was either caused from a dogbite or the wound caused from the bite.
So one day I let our dog out the back door to do his business and somehow another dog had snuck through the fence and was waiting in our backyard so my dog took off after it and they got into a nasty fight and not thinking I went after them tried to break them up and some time During I had acquired two small puncture marks One towards the end of my penis the other one on top of my thigh neither one really was that bad at all at least I thought looked more like a small deep scratch more than anything but I cleaned them up when I took a shower that night and didn't think much about it after a few days the one on my thigh was pretty much healed you can barely see it but the other one would not heal and started to get pretty red and swollen so I started putting antibiotic cream and a bandaid on it a couple more days went by and it seemed to be getting a little worse but still not awful the night that I knew how bad it was I had worked 14 hours that day and 14 hours the day before when I got home from work I sat on the couch drinking beer and fell asleep I did not get a shower nor did I check on the wound that day but I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain so I went to the bathroom and took the Band-Aid off to look and immediately I realized it had gotten a lot worse and was extremely swollen I showed it to my girlfriend and she said that I absolutely need to go get it looked at ASAP so I went in the very next morning well it did not take them long to determine that I had a severe infection and they admitted me to the hospital immediately they had put some antibiotic IV in me and had a few doctors in and out throughout the day to look even then I honestly didn't think too much about it I figured a couple days of strong antibiotics and I would be good but that was not the case later that day a doctor came in to talk to me and he told me the infection had spread very deep inside end he told me that I should start to prepare myself for the likely possibility that they would have to amputate it to keep the infection from spreading any further I will never forget that feeling the second he told me that the whole time I thought that I would be in and out and all of a sudden they're talking about cutting off my penis but I kept hope because he said that they will not do it unless they absolutely have no other choice they were going to see if the antibiotics had a strong enough effect and keep a close eye on it but that did not last very long but next morning the pain had tripled from what it was and it was drastically getting worse I knew then what was going to come but I refuse to believe it my girlfriend came in for a while that morning I would not show it to her and I never mentioned anything about them saying that amputation was a possibility I just made it sound like I would be in there for a couple days and be back as new well the doctor had come in while she was there and he said we need to talk I knew what it was going to be about so I had asked her to leave and just as I had feared he had told me that the infection was too far advanced and they had no other choice that they had to amputate as soon as possible to salvage as much as they could because it was spreading so quickly at this point he had went through the whole procedure with me and wanted to give me some time to think it over and try to get me in the surgery room later that day he had made it very clear to me that he cannot guarantee how much if anything would be left until they got in side to see the extent of the damage but he said the longer we wait to do it the less chance I would have of having anything left so I did not think very long and I told him if that's the way it has to be then let's do it now he had explained to me that the procedure was called a penectomy and it was still undetermined whether it would be a partial or a full penectomy he said in the event of a full penectomy there would not be anything left and that they would have to reroute the way I pee and everything and if the infection did not go too far it would be a partial and that they would save as much as they possibly could and I could still have the chance of being able to pee normal and also a chance of future penetrative sex I called my girlfriend and still did not tell her what was happening but I told her they wanted to go in for a quick surgery no big deal just to look at everything of course she wanted to come up there I said really it's no big deal just stop by later tonight when you get off of work and that was that it happened so fast and the doctor had me worried about waiting too long I didn't have much time to think about it I was in the operating room shortly after and that is how I came to be I was very fortunate that they were able to save enough at the time I didn't realize how much of a blessing that would be But as time went on I realized that it could be a heck of a lot worse and even though it's far from perfect it really ended up not being so bad with an understanding awesome girlfriend and a few adaptations it's not all that far off from what it used to be anyways my girlfriend had decided to take off work a little early and she had come up to the hospital earlier than I anticipated and I was not fully awake and aware quite yet I remember her walking in and me mumbling something and I remember the doctor coming in and started to explain how the surgery went and that is when she had found out what had happened a couple hours later we had had a very nice long talk and she had assured me to not worry about it at all everything will be just fine and we will make everything work just like we did before it was actually at least two days before I even could see it for the first time but I do remember my first thought was it's not as bad as what I was thinking it would be of course that was all swollen and discolored but it was not as bad as what I had thought of I remember showing it to my girlfriend and she said that we will definitely make that work and even if not there are plenty of other things to do and she will always love me anyways I'll skip past the next few weeks and as I healed we begin to Explore the new me we also had talked to a few specialists for some tips and new techniques that could possibly work for us it didn't take long in the surgery pain was no longer there and we actually were able to start enjoying almost how we did before we adapted a little but all in all it could have been a heck of a lot worse for us both I have done a lot of research and I have found several other forums and discussions over the topic but not many people discuss what their sex life was afterwards and I have always been a member on here and I remember seen several other amputee people making videos and I watched quite a few of them after I became one and I looked at my girlfriend and I said if they can do it why can't we we are both happy with what we are able to do why not put them on here for other people to see especially if anyone went through something similar to what we did so here we are and we truly are 100% okay with everything and it was not as bad as what I had thought it would be I'm fortunate to be alive and I definitely learned a lesson to not mess around with infections hard lesson learned but as I said it could have been worse so that is basically my story I am perfectly able to have orgasms pee standing up give her pleasure also I guess life is not all that bad

fastriker
04-18-2017, 03:46 PM
Fastriker ¿viste los videos? Los videos deben ser pruebas suficientes. En lugar de pedir pruebas por favor mira el enlace antes de pedir más pruebas.

Here is his story Tomvas

Ok so since I've had a few people ask how I lost it, I'll share my story. A very severe infection is what the final cause was. The infection was either caused from a dogbite or the wound caused from the bite.
So one day I let our dog out the back door to do his business and somehow another dog had snuck through the fence and was waiting in our backyard so my dog took off after it and they got into a nasty fight and not thinking I went after them tried to break them up and some time During I had acquired two small puncture marks One towards the end of my penis the other one on top of my thigh neither one really was that bad at all at least I thought looked more like a small deep scratch more than anything but I cleaned them up when I took a shower that night and didn't think much about it after a few days the one on my thigh was pretty much healed you can barely see it but the other one would not heal and started to get pretty red and swollen so I started putting antibiotic cream and a bandaid on it a couple more days went by and it seemed to be getting a little worse but still not awful the night that I knew how bad it was I had worked 14 hours that day and 14 hours the day before when I got home from work I sat on the couch drinking beer and fell asleep I did not get a shower nor did I check on the wound that day but I woke up in the middle of the night with severe pain so I went to the bathroom and took the Band-Aid off to look and immediately I realized it had gotten a lot worse and was extremely swollen I showed it to my girlfriend and she said that I absolutely need to go get it looked at ASAP so I went in the very next morning well it did not take them long to determine that I had a severe infection and they admitted me to the hospital immediately they had put some antibiotic IV in me and had a few doctors in and out throughout the day to look even then I honestly didn't think too much about it I figured a couple days of strong antibiotics and I would be good but that was not the case later that day a doctor came in to talk to me and he told me the infection had spread very deep inside end he told me that I should start to prepare myself for the likely possibility that they would have to amputate it to keep the infection from spreading any further I will never forget that feeling the second he told me that the whole time I thought that I would be in and out and all of a sudden they're talking about cutting off my penis but I kept hope because he said that they will not do it unless they absolutely have no other choice they were going to see if the antibiotics had a strong enough effect and keep a close eye on it but that did not last very long but next morning the pain had tripled from what it was and it was drastically getting worse I knew then what was going to come but I refuse to believe it my girlfriend came in for a while that morning I would not show it to her and I never mentioned anything about them saying that amputation was a possibility I just made it sound like I would be in there for a couple days and be back as new well the doctor had come in while she was there and he said we need to talk I knew what it was going to be about so I had asked her to leave and just as I had feared he had told me that the infection was too far advanced and they had no other choice that they had to amputate as soon as possible to salvage as much as they could because it was spreading so quickly at this point he had went through the whole procedure with me and wanted to give me some time to think it over and try to get me in the surgery room later that day he had made it very clear to me that he cannot guarantee how much if anything would be left until they got in side to see the extent of the damage but he said the longer we wait to do it the less chance I would have of having anything left so I did not think very long and I told him if that's the way it has to be then let's do it now he had explained to me that the procedure was called a penectomy and it was still undetermined whether it would be a partial or a full penectomy he said in the event of a full penectomy there would not be anything left and that they would have to reroute the way I pee and everything and if the infection did not go too far it would be a partial and that they would save as much as they possibly could and I could still have the chance of being able to pee normal and also a chance of future penetrative sex I called my girlfriend and still did not tell her what was happening but I told her they wanted to go in for a quick surgery no big deal just to look at everything of course she wanted to come up there I said really it's no big deal just stop by later tonight when you get off of work and that was that it happened so fast and the doctor had me worried about waiting too long I didn't have much time to think about it I was in the operating room shortly after and that is how I came to be I was very fortunate that they were able to save enough at the time I didn't realize how much of a blessing that would be But as time went on I realized that it could be a heck of a lot worse and even though it's far from perfect it really ended up not being so bad with an understanding awesome girlfriend and a few adaptations it's not all that far off from what it used to be anyways my girlfriend had decided to take off work a little early and she had come up to the hospital earlier than I anticipated and I was not fully awake and aware quite yet I remember her walking in and me mumbling something and I remember the doctor coming in and started to explain how the surgery went and that is when she had found out what had happened a couple hours later we had had a very nice long talk and she had assured me to not worry about it at all everything will be just fine and we will make everything work just like we did before it was actually at least two days before I even could see it for the first time but I do remember my first thought was it's not as bad as what I was thinking it would be of course that was all swollen and discolored but it was not as bad as what I had thought of I remember showing it to my girlfriend and she said that we will definitely make that work and even if not there are plenty of other things to do and she will always love me anyways I'll skip past the next few weeks and as I healed we begin to Explore the new me we also had talked to a few specialists for some tips and new techniques that could possibly work for us it didn't take long in the surgery pain was no longer there and we actually were able to start enjoying almost how we did before we adapted a little but all in all it could have been a heck of a lot worse for us both I have done a lot of research and I have found several other forums and discussions over the topic but not many people discuss what their sex life was afterwards and I have always been a member on here and I remember seen several other amputee people making videos and I watched quite a few of them after I became one and I looked at my girlfriend and I said if they can do it why can't we we are both happy with what we are able to do why not put them on here for other people to see especially if anyone went through something similar to what we did so here we are and we truly are 100% okay with everything and it was not as bad as what I had thought it would be I'm fortunate to be alive and I definitely learned a lesson to not mess around with infections hard lesson learned but as I said it could have been worse so that is basically my story I am perfectly able to have orgasms pee standing up give her pleasure also I guess life is not all that bad I had a fail of traducction,i think she was cut it off

fastriker
04-18-2017, 04:10 PM
http://www.thedailyf.com/2015/09/16/pure-revenge-savagery-girl-takes-hair-straightener-to-cheating-boyfriends-penis/

pavel_the_dark
04-19-2017, 12:39 PM
http://www.thedailyf.com/2015/09/16/pure-revenge-savagery-girl-takes-hair-straightener-to-cheating-boyfriends-penis/

she can do mine any time.

tkm1
04-21-2017, 10:43 PM
I got bored

tkm1
04-21-2017, 10:45 PM
22002This one too no idea why first tripled

fastriker
04-24-2017, 06:49 AM
http://www.superzooi.com/v/02801c898b5bf23c437a9e318dfd7b97/58fe0556/mp4/13595.mp4 https://superzooi.com/12197/retro-girls-kidnap-and-torture-a-guy/

jamfunks
04-24-2017, 10:26 AM
1st link seems not to work.. got alternatives?

Tomato
04-24-2017, 02:59 PM
I think it is this one:
https://superzooi.com/13595/

jamfunks
04-24-2017, 05:21 PM
Good one, here's another one (could be a re-post)
http://www.superzooi.com/10374/she-burns-his-detached-penis/

fastriker
04-26-2017, 07:34 AM
https://superzooi.com/13595/ yes, is that

Steel
05-07-2017, 07:17 PM
Good one, here's another one (could be a re-post)
http://www.superzooi.com/10374/she-burns-his-detached-penis/

I love this scene! I love how he is powerless, and that his severed cock is right there in front of him in her hand but he still can't get it. He is oh so close, but yet so far being tied up and not able to rescue his cock so he can get it reattached. The most intriguing part of the video is how she destroys it right in front of him by burning it, and there's not a damn thing he can do about it. I absolutely love that a woman was chosen to lead his trail of male misery and degradation. That moment of degradation is how I wish to lose my big black cock. The only thing that I would change is that my moment of degradation is a hot chick flushing my big black cock down the toilet. That being the last memory I have of it. Just today I was at the gym, and there was a hot redhead & blonde. As I was doing my cardio my mind wondered & my vision was that the redhead caught me staring at her ass, so she invited me into the stall in the women's restroom for sex, once I pulled out my cock that's when she cut it off. She didn't even give me the chance to cum one last time. She grabbed my cock off of the ground and tossed it in the toilet, at which this moment the blonde walks in a see's me clutching my stump & screaming. She then ask's the redhead where's his cock, and she pointed to the toilet. The blonde responds with that's great I have to pee and this is the only stall not occupied. She walks towards the toilet and peeks in and say's oh I can't use the restroom with this thing floating around in the toilet. That's the moment the blonde flushes my cock down the toilet as the redhead watches and snickers. As you can see from my history in this forum I like to fantasize about hot chicks flushes my cock down the toilet rather if i know them or not.

dingo6
05-21-2017, 07:18 AM
It was on the news the other day that an Indian woman chopped some guy's cock off.

Now if you're on facebook try searching for "woman cuts ****** penis" and it will come up with the story, click on the comments section of the various news feeds and there's hundreds of women saying how brilliant it is and quite a few saying how much they'd like to do it themselves.

aestetic007
05-21-2017, 02:22 PM
After cut off penis....who want cut off the balls?

https://de.xhamster.com/photos/view/7343129-128647371.html#content

Rebecca
05-21-2017, 03:05 PM
It was on the news the other day that an Indian woman chopped some guy's cock off.

Now if you're on facebook try searching for "woman cuts ****** penis" and it will come up with the story, click on the comments section of the various news feeds and there's hundreds of women saying how brilliant it is and quite a few saying how much they'd like to do it themselves.

What word do the *** represent? Can you please spell it with spaces? I would very much like to read the comments. :)

dingo6
05-21-2017, 06:20 PM
Hi rebecca, search for 'woman cuts off r a p i s t s penis' there's quite a few comments on the news stories, i think you have to click on the pages link for them to come up. It's on Asian news and daily mail link etc.

aestetic007
05-22-2017, 05:48 AM
After cut off penis....who want cut off the balls?

https://de.xhamster.com/photos/view/7343129-128647371.html#content

What would you doing with this cut off ballsac, for the mirror in the car, a fine salad, or playing tennis?

jk4751
06-04-2017, 04:59 AM
Hey everyone I'm looking for an image I saw some time ago it was a drawing of like two busty girls who had a guy with a tail one of them was riding him like a horse and the girl behind him cut off his dick

fastriker
06-10-2017, 07:37 AM
https://www.xvideos.com/video27273397/sph_joi_**********_humiliation#_tabComments write sph joi cas tra tion humiliation in xvideos

fastriker
06-13-2017, 01:43 PM
I hope this is true http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6892602/Bitten

tomvas
06-14-2017, 02:42 AM
It looks real. At first I thought it was a fantasy pic with glue, but you can see the healing process.

tomvas
06-14-2017, 02:46 AM
Actually, on a second look it appears almost certainly to be very good photoshop. He has earlier pictures with the penis cut off.

dingo6
06-15-2017, 01:56 PM
I was at work today and something remarkable happened. Some girls in their 20s were sitting round a table and one found a video of male to fem surgery on her fb when she was on her phone. She showed the vid to her friends, particularly the part where the peni2 is cut off, her other friends didnt seem that interested, though one did remark on how big it was. The girl with the phone was watching with enthusiasm though and said she "always wondered what would happen if you did that".

This is clear proof that at least some girls have thought about it. I mentioned that people used to chop them off in Medieval times but i was too embarrassed to say anything else in case they thought I was weird. It would have been great to mention a few other things and then judge their reactions. It's very rare to get a real girl's view of this taboo subject.

SamSam
06-20-2017, 02:23 PM
Just seen today on bestgore.com some poor guy has had his cock sliced off completely, only leaving his balls.
Must say she did a very neat job, have a look

freigeist
06-23-2017, 11:42 PM
A penectomy story on Amazon: There is a book called giving it to her - Matt and Kylas Penectomy story. Nice written, sexy theme, seems to be a good book.

bllbst
06-24-2017, 11:01 AM
crazy and real stuff:

http://ducker005.tumblr.com/post/161763974927/theeunuchmaker-this-last-weekend-it-was-2

bitten
06-26-2017, 08:55 PM
I hope this is true http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/6892602/Bitten

Wow, that is easily one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Does anybody know where these pictures originated?

seapenec
06-27-2017, 12:01 AM
Wow, that is easily one of the hottest things I've ever seen. Does anybody know where these pictures originated?

Well I am pretty sure from guy that made the profile, he does several like it all with his cock. I do not like the picture with the younger kid in it though in one of his earlier galleries so I am not a fan of the person. Imagefap seems to make you log in or use your personal email to report images like that so I just avoid looking at that guy's galleries.

romras
07-03-2017, 08:59 AM
Short 3d story with a penectomy ending: https://e-hentai.org/g/348590/f68e3875bf/

Poutsaras
07-06-2017, 02:17 PM
Hello,

I am looking for a specific movie, where a naked woman shoots the guy in the crotch with a gun and then he is lying down and she is above him and then he shoots her back in the pussy.

Do you have any idea what movie this is?

Thanks !

romras
07-08-2017, 05:42 AM
You're probably thinking of Der Todesengel/Angel of Death: http://www.filmbizarro.com/view_review.php?review=angelofdeath.php

Poutsaras
07-08-2017, 05:30 PM
You're probably thinking of Der Todesengel/Angel of Death: http://www.filmbizarro.com/view_review.php?review=angelofdeath.php

Yes! Thank you !!!

wannabebuster
07-09-2017, 03:41 PM
As Jim was leaving the College showers after his game of basketball with his friends, he saw a flock of young women, who’s volleyball practice just ended, walking into the women’s shower room. You see, Jim was a bit of a pervert. He’s a stud who could get any girl, and in fact has slept with 95% of the volleyball team and broke each of their hearts by dumping them or cheating on them. They all hushed and scowled at him as they walked past him. Once in the shower they continued their conversation about their upcoming game. “Crazy bitches” Jim said aloud. He then wondered where his current girlfriend, Jessica is. He then remembered she always stayed late after practice to work extra hard. She was the captain of the volleyball team, and the one girl Jim cheated with on each of his other girlfriends. He always came back to her. He knows deep down inside it’s because she is completely addicted to his cock and cum. Jim was late for class every morning because Jessica would refuse to stop sucking his dick. She would often make him cum in her cleavage and she would walk to class with the load of cum visible. Or she’d have him cum in her mouth so she could just keep it in her mouth for a while. She’s a truly kinky girl who always had Jim’s package on her mind. Somehow, almost miraculously, Jessica can orgasm just from sucking on Jim’s dick. She didn’t care that he broke the hearts of all of her team mates. She actually gets off to the idea of her having his cock to herself and how many girls want it. Their relationship is on and off because Jim really can’t commit to one girl. But she keeps saying that he will one day. They break up and just a few hours later, there’s a knock on Jim’s dorm door and she comes in and drops to her knees and cums as soon as his cock head touches her lips. Seriously though, this girl is a cock freak. Sometimes when Jim is done with his morning work out, Jessica will have him dry his balls off with the shirt she’s wearing that day so she can smell his musk all day. Then she’ll suck his balls until he has to leave just so she can have the taste in her mouth. She’ll scoot around on her hands and knee’s as Jim prepares for the day. The girl is truly something else. She was born to suck dick and that is why Jim keeps coming back to her. It’s selfish but there isn’t a man on earth who would grow tired of a girl doing even a tenth of what Jessica does.

So Jim got a rather devious idea to get back at the girls volleyball team for spreading rumors that he has a small penis. It didn’t take long before the whole university was giggling behind his back. He was going to photograph them in secret while they showered and put the photo’s on a revenge porn site. Jim snuck into the locker room and made sure all of the girls were in the showers. He hopped into a large locker that had nothing in it and took out his cell phone and turned on his camera and waited. He could hear them talking about pussy shaving techniques, their boyfriends penises, what professors were caught looking at their tits, and a lot of it Jim couldn’t make out completely.

Once the girls were finished showering, some of them toweled up and the rest stayed nude and came back to their lockers. Jim immediately started snapping photo’s through the air slot at the top of the locker door. He also began to get an erection watching them oil each other up to stay soft and moisturized. Jim’s rather well endowed so his cock was really starting to hurt in his tight jeans so he unzipped and started to stroke his dick. The tip of his dick was touching the door of the locker. One of the girls started ranting about how much she hates Jim and how much she can’t stand to see him and she showed a lot of distaste for the fact Jessica still dates him. “You know why she dates him” said a blonde, and another girl quickly said “ssssshhhh no one in the school is supposed to know we made it up that he has a small penis!” They all laughed. Jim was ecstatic because he got her saying that on film! Finally no one will believe these lying bitches. “When Jim cheated on me all I wanted to do was give the hardest kick to his stupid balls” Said the girl who was the most angry at Jim. “Guys like him don’t deserve to even hack a dick.” she continued. “Next time I see him, I’m going to do this to him.” on the ground, right in front of the locker Jim was hiding in were two volleyballs in a bag and it kind of looked like a ball sack. She stepped back and would up a kick, the girls started cheering, “fuck up those balls!” She ran towards the locker and accidentally slipped on the wet floor and her foot went flying into the locker door and slammed directly into it.

AAAAAAAHHHHHH FUCK!!! FUCK MY DICK!!!! OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK!!! AAAAAHHH!! is all the girls heard being screamed by a male voice. they opened the locker door and Jim fell out in tears. He slouched over so they couldn’t see his face or penis. There was mass confusion. “Why does he keep saying his dick hurts?” shouted one of the girls. “Roll him over!” “You fucking bitch I will kill you if you broke my dick!” Shouted Jim, and the girls immediately recognized his voice.
“Jim? What the fuck are you doing in here?!”

“AAAHHH fuck it hurts so bad, please I need to get to a hospital I think my dick is broken.”

“Were you spying on us you fucking pervert? Good, I hope your dick is broken you cheating asshole”

They rolled him over onto his back and pulled his hands away and they all gasped. His penis was very swollen, bleeding from the tip, and had a very noticeable bend in it and was getting bigger by the second.

“Shit I think I did break his penis” One of the girls then found his phone and saw that he was taking pictures and filming them get changed and she passed the phone around to all the girls. She also saw on his web browser that he already uploaded most of the pictures to a porn site. Jim was rolling on the ground, crying and moaning, and begging for help. They almost felt bad until they figured out the situation. One girl took control of the situation and began tying Jim’s hands and feet up with part of the volleyball net and then she taped his mouth shut with Volleyball repair tape. “We’re not gonna let this piece of shit get away with this. Let’s beat the shit out of him and then leave him in front of the campus police.” They stripped him naked and hung him up on one of the shower heads so his arms were above his head.

The first girl to get her taste for revenge squeezed his broken cock while shouting “You like that you cheating bastard!? I hope it rots and falls off!” Jim was red in the face he was screaming so hard. “I say we each get 2 kicks in his balls and then we wrap this up.” Each girl then proceeded to demolish his balls with her kicks. One girl started kicking and then would not stop. She has a special history with Jim that makes her especially angry with him. He raped her last year and he was completely intoxicated and has no recollection of it. She landed probably about 15 to 20 solid kicks before the girls had to pull her away. She broke out of their grasp and lunged at his package, punching, scratching and squeezing his balls until they bled. They couldn’t get her off to end the onslaught on his manhood. She started screaming “******! I fucking hate you!” Now that the girls knew why she was doing this they all came into agreement to let her continue her attack. There was a rule made in solidarity by all the girls that all rapists deserve to have their cocks cut off. They never thought that that would ever have to come to fruition but here was a ******, committing acts of serious perversion and sexual harassment, who fucked over all of them for their friends. Without saying anything one of the girls took out a 4 inch self defense knife and handed to the girl who just destroyed Jim penis and testicles. With tears in her eyes, she grabbed his penis and held the knife to the base of it. Another idea came to mind though. She lifted his penis and began cutting into his scrotum.

Just a minute or two later.

“WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!” Shouted a confused Jessica as she walked into the shower with a towel on. She had finally finished her practice and couldn’t hear the commotion because they had turned all of the showers on to cover the noise.

JIM?!? WHAT HAVE ALL OF YOU DONE TO HIM?! Jessica couldn’t take her eyes away from his battered package. His penis was beyond repair and the word “******” was carved on his scrotum, with the letters going all the way around his sack. The R started on his right ball and the T was right next to it. She broke down in tears and ran to Jim and pushed the girl with the knife down and fell to her knee’s with his package in full view. She was bawling her eyes and begging for and explanation. She stood up and turned around and held Jim’s package in her hand to protect it. At this point her towel fell off but she was too upset to care. The girls tried to get Jessica to calm down but she was to distraught at what happened to her favorite cock in the world. Jim was just a moaning, soaking wet, mess. Jessica remembered how Jim loves to put his penis in her butt crack so she positioned her self so it was between her cheeks. Jim moaned in pain as his penis tried to get slightly erect. It was a futile attempt to take some of the pain away. She didn’t understand just how badly broken his penis was. The girls then proceeded to explain the situation. The poor **** victim gave Jessica every detail about the night Jim raped her. They also reminded her of the “pact” of sorts they took if anyone raped them. His penis must come off. Jessica asked why she was never told about the **** and they answered that it was because Jessica herself, was dating Jim. She looked back at Jim’s face. He was frantically shaking his head “no” as if trying to convince Jessica they are lying. “Look, this is fucking crazy. We have to get him to a hospital. What if he gets an infection in his balls and the doctors have to cut them off?” said Jessica as she cupped his swollen, bloody balls in her hands. “Can we just think about this? You guys can’t be serious. We always said that about rapists on T.V. and stuff, not a guy in real life!”

“You just want to save his fucking dick! It’s not happening Jessica! He’s a disgusting perverted ****** who just put porn of us online! He’s cheated on you countless times! He’s lucky we’re even letting him keep his balls!”

Jessica then frantically tried to untie Jim but the girls grabbed her and tied her up as well where she had a clear view of Jim. “Don’t you fucking hurt him!” cried Jessica. “Don’t you dare touch his penis!”

The **** victim shouted in her face “Oh don’t hurt him? Yeah?! Don’t touch his penis?!” she then started to slash at his package with the knife in between kicking him in the balls. She then started to bend, twist, and jerk off his ruined penis. That got more muffled screams from him than the ball kicking. “Nooooo cried Jessica. Please stop! Leave him alone! You’re gonna kill him! After about 20 more minutes of each girl permanently damaging Jim’s package, a few of them stretched out his penis as far as it will go and put the knife at the root. “NOOOOO!!” screamed Jessica as the knife sliced through his flesh, forever taking away his precious penis that Jessica, just that morning, had in her mouth. Jim had passed out from the pain and they took his penis over to Jessica and held it in her face. “This is what happens to rapists, Jessica.” They then flushed his penis down the toilet and told Jessica that if she or Jim ever goes to the cops and tell anyone about this, the’ll finish the job on Jim and cut off his balls then tell the police about the **** and the perverted spying and illegal photographs.

A few days later Jim was still in the hospital with a miserable Jessica by his side. They cut off 100% of his penis and his urethra had to be redirected. He had to have one testicle removed due to damage and his other testicle is barely alive. Any future damage would mean it would have to be removed. His scrotum had become badly infected and had to be removed. A new scrotum was skin grafted on, although it looks nothing like a scrotum. A few months later, Jessica broke up with Jim with no explanation, and Jim dropped out of college and was never heard from again.

This is a picture of Jessica that Jim still has saved on his phone.

srzl
07-15-2017, 04:27 PM
Anybody got any penectomy videos to share?

fastriker
07-21-2017, 01:40 PM
Anybody got any penectomy videos to share? in this web have many videos about ********** and penectomy https://eroticity.net/threads/947462-Warning!-Smashed-Balls-And-Abused-Dicks!

fastriker
07-21-2017, 02:04 PM
here also in especific http://femdomlibrary.org/brutal-ball-busting-siterip-62-videos/

fastriker
07-21-2017, 03:36 PM
and here http://femdomhd.org/2016/12/30/mistress-sidney-scarlet-in-scene-sidney-thinks-**********-is-best-for-boyfriends-complete-scene-suburbansensations-hd720pwmv/#more-39077

fastriker
07-27-2017, 08:46 AM
and here https://www.youporn.com/search/?query=knife

mlstrex
07-30-2017, 08:49 AM
Ciao mlstrex,
devo dire che sono affascinato dalla tua fantasia di tagliare il pene ad un uomo.
Io fin dall'adolescenza convivo con questo desiderio.
Ho espresso il desiderio di farmelo tagliare anche alla mia attuale ragazza ed è un'idea che affascina anche lei...anche se adora il mio cazzo.
Abbiamo già deciso di conservarlo una volta tagliato in un barattolo con liquido conservante in modo che lo possa guardare ogni volta che avrà un orgasmo.
Lei lo vorrebbe tagliare o farmelo tagliare davanti a lei.
A te cosa eccita della procedura?
Ciao
Tommaso

Ciao Tommaso,

ciò che mi eccita è sapere che per mano mia quell'uomo non avrà più orgasmi e tutta l'eccitazione si concentra nel momento esatto del taglio.
Per il lavoro che faccio mi è capitato di tagliarne per ragioni mediche. Dopo i primi tre o quattro ho capito che quella procedura mi procurava un piacere profondo. Ho tenuta segreta per diverso tempo questa mia fantasia ma da qualche tempo ho provato a cercare su internet e ho trovato che anche a molti uomini eccita l'idea di farselo tagliare da una donna. Per la maggior parte di voi è solo una fantasia ma con alcuni sono arrivata fino in fondo (ho già riempito cinque barattolini). Una di queste "esperienze" è stata proprio con una coppia sposata che ho supportato spiegando passo passo alla moglie quello che doveva fare. Alla fine erano molto soddisfatti e si sono portati a casa il barattolo.

Fammi sapere ... se decidete di vivere questa magica esperienza posso darvi una mano.

Ciao.

P.S. Siate coraggiosi!!!

mlstrex

virile
07-30-2017, 09:43 AM
salve mistrex avreste per caso qualche foto o video delle vostre imprese? sarebbe molto interessante.
cosa ne pensa della castrazione invece? intendiamo il taglio delle palle? la eccita anche quella?
grazie

edcrazy
07-30-2017, 01:35 PM
Ciao Tommaso,

ciò che mi eccita è sapere che per mano mia quell'uomo non avrà più orgasmi e tutta l'eccitazione si concentra nel momento esatto del taglio.
Per il lavoro che faccio mi è capitato di tagliarne per ragioni mediche. Dopo i primi tre o quattro ho capito che quella procedura mi procurava un piacere profondo. Ho tenuta segreta per diverso tempo questa mia fantasia ma da qualche tempo ho provato a cercare su internet e ho trovato che anche a molti uomini eccita l'idea di farselo tagliare da una donna. Per la maggior parte di voi è solo una fantasia ma con alcuni sono arrivata fino in fondo (ho già riempito cinque barattolini). Una di queste "esperienze" è stata proprio con una coppia sposata che ho supportato spiegando passo passo alla moglie quello che doveva fare. Alla fine erano molto soddisfatti e si sono portati a casa il barattolo.

Fammi sapere ... se decidete di vivere questa magica esperienza posso darvi una mano.

Ciao.

P.S. Siate coraggiosi!!!

mlstrex

Ciao mIstrex,

Li ha dato indicazioni per un paio di come eseguire la procedura di rimozione di mio pene.

Mia moglie ed io abbiamo questo desiderio, ho il mio pene suo rimosso e il suo rimuovere il mio pene.

Succede che siamo in Brasile e la distanza e la mancanza di tempo ci impedisce un contatto personale con voi.

Potrebbe passare sulla procedura o insegnare come farlo con mezzi virtuali?

Qual è il modo migliore per avere un contato?

Aspetto una tua risposta.

Distinti saluti.

EdCrazy.

P.S. 01: In Brasile, che noi chiamiamo nel solito modo l'atto di rimuovere o tagliare di pene di "capar"; mentre l'atto di rimozione o tagliare testicoli di "castrar".

P.S. 02: Abbiamo il coraggio!

Selftailer
07-30-2017, 04:39 PM
E' fuori di alcun dubbio che tagliare il pene di un maschio,lasciando intatte le sue "fonti" di testosterone, sia un atto molto più crudele della castrazione, che se non altro, quando i livelli dello stesso scendono fino a scomparire, diviene finalmente un "uomo" (od un mezzo uomo) libero dal desiderio di farsi dominare da una Femmina. Personalmente sono molto più sensibile al torbido fascino della seconda. Anche chi è castrato, anche se non immediatamente, non avrà più orgasmi. Anch'io, come l'amico Virile, sarei curioso di sapere quale delle due procedure la eccita maggiormente. La prima è senza dubbio molto rischiosa, e può finire in malo modo, per via dell'impossibilità di porre fine in maniera immediata ad una inevitabile emorragia. La seconda invece, è giornalmente praticata sui maschi (uomini ed animali) da che mondo e mondo. Ma entrambe portano al medesimo risultato "no more fucking". Ma restano due cose diverse. Siamo assetati del refrigerio della Sua opinione.

sani40
08-03-2017, 09:56 PM
hawttttt!!

edcrazy
08-13-2017, 05:31 PM
I need your help.
I'm trying to find the name of a site that featured a series of dark bondage artwork cartoons and comics.
These comics featured several historical departures from the Roman Empire to the present day.
In fact, I'm trying to remember the name of this site and retrieve the images and stories as well.
The only thing I remember that the symbol of this site was a Harley Quinn, of a Jokey woman.
Can you help me?

romras
08-28-2017, 01:34 PM
A new 3d comic - dog biting off the penis of a prisoner: www.mediafire.com/file/g7a0dmtiaj47rti/HJMDCK.rar

@edcrazy
I think you mean Slammer Stories - but AFAIK these aren't online any more.
However, Slammer has a forum: http://thedarkspot.com/

Bytz
08-30-2017, 07:58 AM
Awesome 3D Series!
Is there any other Series Pictures or Videos of Dog biting off Penis?

edcrazy
08-30-2017, 08:49 AM
Thanks romras

fastriker
09-01-2017, 08:24 AM
http://slideplayer.com/slide/10473160/

smiling shark
09-01-2017, 11:52 PM
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/283843/Cutting_A_Dick_Off/

Enjoy

fastriker
09-05-2017, 10:09 AM
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/283843/Cutting_A_Dick_Off/

Enjoy
¡¡¡very thanks for this!!! ¿When a woman is going to make a video of these?

smiling shark
09-06-2017, 06:18 PM
This vid would be so much better if a profesional Dominatrix was the cutter, but still is the greatest one that I came up.
And I've been searching for years.

fastriker
09-07-2017, 07:12 AM
This vid would be so much better if a profesional Dominatrix was the cutter, but still is the greatest one that I came up.
And I've been searching for years.
I'm preparing a fake penis cutting video with a dominatrix,i already have almost all the materials, then to look for a dominatrix for make it...

Pnek2me
10-27-2017, 06:46 PM
https://i.imgur.com/yG8fMSJ.gifv

jim_z
10-28-2017, 09:47 AM
https://i.imgur.com/yG8fMSJ.gifv

Anyone with the skills to do a good photoshop on this one would be appreciated!

Pnek2me
10-31-2017, 09:54 PM
Anyone with the skills to do a good photoshop on this one would be appreciated!

which frame? pick one still-frame and I'll try.

Pnek2me
11-01-2017, 07:32 PM
is the girl in black Reese Witherspoon?

https://www.ball***bustingtube.com/video/1969835/scissors

fastriker
11-03-2017, 09:22 AM
http://superzooi.com/15734/lily-castrates-vincent/

jim_z
11-05-2017, 06:36 PM
which frame? pick one still-frame and I'll try.
Thanks! How about right where she bites the head off? Looking at it beforehand too for a 2-pic set would be amazing, but whatever you can do is appreciated.

fastriker
11-06-2017, 08:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1xc9e0dDzo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vz-J-iQoE6I

pegama78
11-06-2017, 03:23 PM
El segundo video Fastriker estuvo bueno el primero creo ya lo habian puesto creo no me acuerdo muy bien.

Saludos.

Pnek2me
11-09-2017, 02:52 AM
Thanks! How about right where she bites the head off? Looking at it beforehand too for a 2-pic set would be amazing, but whatever you can do is appreciated.

22079 can't find a dick shot at the right angle where's she's looking at it, but this one fit ok.

barba72
11-09-2017, 12:27 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDeWlAg810Q

Pnek2me
11-09-2017, 12:28 PM
Check your local newsstands!

srzl
11-22-2017, 04:38 PM
¡¡¡very thanks for this!!! ¿When a woman is going to make a video of these?

What was was the video please describe!

i wonder if I seen it. Can anyone send me please?

vengalo5
11-23-2017, 01:19 PM
https://pin.it/ryvvhx4ty5flkj

It says:
I came late this evening.
My wive left me a message.
Could not close an eye this night...

crazy9
12-01-2017, 06:48 AM
https://nypost.com/2017/11/28/woman-allegedly-chops-off-sleeping-mans-penis-with-garden-shears/

blz131356
12-12-2017, 10:53 AM
https://nypost.com/2017/11/28/woman-allegedly-chops-off-sleeping-mans-penis-with-garden-shears/

I thought she was actually rather attractive if that really is her picture. Again no video recording?

pavel_the_dark
12-22-2017, 09:04 AM
Indeed so did I, would love to let he loose on my manhood.

psikopat13
12-30-2017, 04:07 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDeWlAg810Q
This is really hot!
(the scene is on min 32:00)

romras
12-30-2017, 04:46 AM
In the 2017 movie Scramble, there's a scene in which a prostitute cuts off a penis with scissors. It's mostly done off screen, though there's a short close up of the cutting. The scene is around 38:00.

kirk21871
12-30-2017, 07:35 AM
Post the scene movie scramble!!!!!

fastriker
01-06-2018, 06:35 AM
hello its the best forum of male genital modification,photos videos and best information of mods and penectomy or castrations,if you use this link your recibe one month of contain unlocked
https://manmods.com/?idFriend=11236

fastriker
01-10-2018, 06:23 AM
very thanx for this movie is very hot cut

buckrix
01-15-2018, 02:11 PM
I downloaded the movie Scramble. The scene we all wanna see is actually in the small sample included with the torrent. It's very short, and the bit we wanna see is on screen for literally a second. But here's some screenshots:2212622127

Nitemyst
01-21-2018, 04:11 PM
Hope they release this on DVD!

Lupo_Prokofiev
01-21-2018, 05:38 PM
Short video, I wish it was located somewhere else

http://superzooi.com/14442/her-penis-trophy-**********/

aestetic007
01-22-2018, 12:01 PM
Playing with cut off balls hanging on the wall

aestetic007
01-23-2018, 01:38 AM
This picture is a screenshot from a tasty vid. You see how a man play with his cut off ballsac that he had nail on the wall. He punches, Hammers, jams his eggs. There‘s no pain for hin, because they cut off before.
Write me on PM when you like to see the vid.

tkm1
01-23-2018, 07:31 AM
https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=d7c_1347664329

https://m.liveleak.com/view?i=d7c_1347664329

https://m.live****.com/view?i=d7c_1347664329 (liveleak)

Hope this works trying to post it right the first time all links the same video
From Penn and Teller scene at 3:25 penis in guillotine doesn't cut the penis off of course but still fun to watch

hotloverboy001
01-24-2018, 11:26 PM
Here is the scene from Scramble Movie.
https://www.aznude.com/azncdn/irinavoronina/scramble/scramble-voronina-scott-hd-02-hd.html

Nitemyst
01-25-2018, 06:34 PM
Thank you!

Selftailer
01-28-2018, 10:06 AM
Thank You!

aestetic007
02-01-2018, 09:00 AM
Playing with cut off ballsac

http://xhamster.com/videos/gloryhole-balls-8917473

aestetic007
02-01-2018, 11:50 AM
Here is the same

https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk

Make Login and search for „play with ********* balls“

Onkel
02-01-2018, 01:38 PM
I think this image manipulation fits here...

have fun

justtestingstuff
02-03-2018, 02:24 AM
Playing with cut off ballsac

http://xhamster.com/videos/gloryhole-balls-8917473

it requires a password

romras
02-03-2018, 11:43 AM
Penis ripped off by the Soska sisters: http://uproxx.com/hitfix/the-core-shudder-episode-3-soska-sisters/

Nitemyst
02-03-2018, 05:05 PM
That's an awesome find Romras!

solange.piggy
02-04-2018, 03:50 AM
Hello, I am volunter... Any Girls are interessed ?

buckrix
02-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Penis ripped off by the Soska sisters: http://uproxx.com/hitfix/the-core-shudder-episode-3-soska-sisters/

Any ideas how to watch this for free?

Does anyone know of films by the Soska sisters involving penectomy?

Venator
02-05-2018, 06:44 AM
This looks good, Romras. Thanks! However, I receive the message that "this video is unavailable in your country". If anyone can or is willing to post this clip to XHamster or somewhere similar, it would be greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,

Venator

Venator
02-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Hello All,

I would like to pose a couple of questions regarding some penectomy-themed videos.

Firstly, does anyone have the clip "The Ultimate Punishment" by Goddess Leila? It is not available via her C4S site (I would imagine that it was removed). I have contacted her a few times regarding this scene since November. However, sadly, I have not received an answer. I will try to post a picture of it here.

Secondly, have any of you downloaded any of the penectomy clips from Goddess Bianca Baker or Seth's Fetish Store (her partner)? If so, are these to be recommended? The C4S studio numbers of their sites are 85693 and 89274 respectively.

Thanks in advance for any and all help.

Best wishes,

Venator

romras
02-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Does anyone know of films by the Soska sisters involving penectomy?
They did one of the segments of ABCs of Death 2 called T is for Torture Porn about four guys abusing a girl during a casting. A severed penis is shown a couple of times, but only for a really short time (and the film doesn't show it being severed). Here you can see the prop used: http://www.comingsoon.net/horror/news/741975-this-balls-twisting-pic-from-abcs-of-death-2-will-make-you-cringe

I receive the message that "this video is unavailable in your country".
Same here, I can't see the whole episode either.

Tomato
02-05-2018, 03:41 PM
Secondly, have any of you downloaded any of the penectomy clips from Goddess Bianca Baker or Seth's Fetish Store (her partner)? If so, are these to be recommended? The C4S studio numbers of their sites are 85693 and 89274 respectively.

I've bought "Obsessed with Penectomy", "Dream come true", "Say Goodbye To Your Manhood" (clip together with Vera Price) and "Peeping Tom In For A Treat" (clip together with Ivy Starshyne). But what exactly do you want to know?

I always try to find out how good a video meets my fetishes and if I think it will satisfy enough of them then I buy it. In general, one meets them better and another doesn't. A video that's great for me may be lame for you and vice versa.

fastriker
02-06-2018, 08:44 AM
hello,here i have one pick with one woman cutting my dick with scissors in front of the toilet https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk/members/fastriker/photos/

aestetic007
02-06-2018, 11:03 AM
it requires a password

Today there‘s no password

https://de.xhamster.com/videos/gloryhole-balls-8917473

aestetic007
02-06-2018, 02:48 PM
Pw: 280667

aestetic007
02-07-2018, 10:32 AM
You can see the Video here:

https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk

Make Login and search under: Play with c a s t r a t e d balls

Have fun!

edcrazy
02-10-2018, 09:07 AM
Today there‘s no password

https://de.xhamster.com/videos/gloryhole-balls-8917473

Keep asking for the password.

ouch1
02-11-2018, 01:09 AM
hello,here i have one pick with one woman cutting my dick with scissors in front of the toilet https://www.eunuchmaker.co.uk/members/fastriker/photos/

Oh man man this is what I look for all the time -with toilet 🙂👍🚽
it says it needs username and password 😞. Could you post that pic up here please?

Venator
02-11-2018, 01:51 AM
I've bought "Obsessed with Penectomy", "Dream come true", "Say Goodbye To Your Manhood" (clip together with Vera Price) and "Peeping Tom In For A Treat" (clip together with Ivy Starshyne). But what exactly do you want to know?

I always try to find out how good a video meets my fetishes and if I think it will satisfy enough of them then I buy it. In general, one meets them better and another doesn't. A video that's great for me may be lame for you and vice versa.

Hi,

Thanks for your message. You make a decent point with your thoughts. Personally, I like videos in which the girls stroke a man's cock and balls up and down with a knife, threaten to cut his dick and / or testicles off (also with scissors or other tools) and so on. For me, it is 100 times more erotic if the guy has an erection during this. When combined with a handjob and cumshot, it's even better. However, there are only a few producers who have done this (e.g.: Mistress Di, Bratty Jamie, Suburban Sensations).

Wenn es Dir lieber ist, können wir uns übrigens auch auf Deutsch unterhalten.

Danke im voraus für Deine Hilfe!

Beste Grüße

Venator

Tomato
02-14-2018, 02:58 PM
Hi,

Thanks for your message. You make a decent point with your thoughts. Personally, I like videos in which the girls stroke a man's cock and balls up and down with a knife, threaten to cut his dick and / or testicles off (also with scissors or other tools) and so on. For me, it is 100 times more erotic if the guy has an erection during this. When combined with a handjob and cumshot, it's even better. However, there are only a few producers who have done this (e.g.: Mistress Di, Bratty Jamie, Suburban Sensations).

Wenn es Dir lieber ist, können wir uns übrigens auch auf Deutsch unterhalten.

Danke im voraus für Deine Hilfe!

Beste Grüße

Venator
Hi,

in the videos I mentioned there is no cock visible. So they may not appeal to you. For me, I like it more if there is no cock on screen ;)

Thanks for offering talking in german, but I think it's more polite to the other people here if we stay in english, even if my english is not perfect.

You're welcome!

Venator
02-18-2018, 01:56 AM
Hi,

in the videos I mentioned there is no cock visible. So they may not appeal to you. For me, I like it more if there is no cock on screen ;)

Thanks for offering talking in german, but I think it's more polite to the other people here if we stay in english, even if my english is not perfect.

You're welcome!

Hi,

Thanks for your message. Looking over the two sites, there does seem to be a handfull of videos in which Seth's penis is visible. I may try one or two of those.

Best wishes,

Venator

aestetic007
02-24-2018, 12:25 AM
Sorry People, i must change the password because it have original rights.
You can see the video also here. Make login and search for this video.

aestetic007
02-25-2018, 01:55 AM
That‘s a pic of this video, man play with cut off ballsac 22152

ouch1
03-02-2018, 01:27 AM

I tried checking out your link but it wants user name and password 😞