PDA

View Full Version : Penectomy enthusiasts

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Dreihundert
12-03-2009, 05:58 PM
I was having dinner with a few of my friends, and the subject came up of "1 guy 1 blender"

We agreed that we'd all watch it daily ;). I know it doesn't exist, but damn it, someone needs to make the video.

sorry for the crappy photoshopping

Chilly
12-03-2009, 06:11 PM
I was having dinner with a few of my friends, and the subject came up of "1 guy 1 blender"

We agreed that we'd all watch it daily ;). I know it doesn't exist, but damn it, someone needs to make the video.

sorry for the crappy photoshopping

I know the perfect backgroud tune for the video.
"If you like peenee coladas, and gettin' lost in the rain...":Baahaha:

Dreihundert
12-03-2009, 06:32 PM
I know the perfect backgroud tune for the video.
"If you like peenee coladas, and gettin' lost in the rain...":Baahaha:

LOL!

If you're not into yoga... and you have half a brain!

reedkritt
12-03-2009, 09:17 PM
Wow videos
well the one where the white chick actually stomps on a black guys balls till she ruptures them and there bleeding she had too have broke them is unreal it hurts even me too watch that video because its a real event not fantasy somebody actually had this happen to them soo if u ever thought balls couldnt be squished before maybe after watching no more kids youll see it can happen and she laughs at him
DemonMisJones
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UBQVYLD0
No More Kids
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3RKXDCOZ
Mix 3 bme videos
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TKYXZZ1P

The bme videos i had to compress with winrar to make them 40mb instead of there orginal size soo that i can have all 3 in 1 file and still upload it here sorry for dialup users but its a highspeed world soo if you dont have a utility to open up rar files u can go here
http://rarlabs.com/rar/wrar391b2nl.exe
it will automatically download and install winrar soo u can compress multiple files and upload them as 1 or uncompress rar files that are saved in rar format

nightowltrekor
12-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Chilly, i haven't seen the movie you are describing but it sounds kinda similiar to playroom as far as the copious amounts of blood are concerned. I have never seen so much blood in any flik , it was literally spraying all over the place! Every one of the people standing around the table was covered with blood, it collected on the table and was running off onto the floor where there was a large puddle. Great footage!

Chilly
12-04-2009, 11:09 PM
Chilly, i haven't seen the movie you are describing but it sounds kinda similiar to playroom as far as the copious amounts of blood are concerned. I have never seen so much blood in any flik , it was literally spraying all over the place! Every one of the people standing around the table was covered with blood, it collected on the table and was running off onto the floor where there was a large puddle. Great footage!

Guess blood or the lack of it can make or break a fetish. I've seen a cartoon pic of a group of Japanese schoolgirls around a table piled with severed dicks, which they are tearing into. One version of this pic has blood all over the place. But I've also seen this same pic where all the blood has been replaced with semen. I find the second version sexier.:)

jacquies
12-05-2009, 12:25 PM
Those cock are so beauty. I love it.
I wish it was mine on display

penectomyalex
12-06-2009, 10:47 PM
Great thread :)

Chilly
12-09-2009, 03:35 PM
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=16969064&blogId=101187743

After a couple of responses (including one from a woman who implies in big red letters that it is every girl's "dream"), she quickly backpedals and hides behind the old tried and true "******" excuse (hey, she doesn't want anybody to think that she's some kind of perv or anything:rolleyes: ).

In her "clarification," she talks about it like it would be an officially appointed position she'd readily apply for. She almost had me convinced that she is really only interested in justice...until she said she'd do cheaters, too!:Baahaha:

nightowltrekor
12-11-2009, 11:12 PM
I definetely agree with Christina Cortez on the the matter of rapists and child molesters getting their dicks cut off. I also believe that men like that should be turned over to any woman or women who want to punish them. Their are many women in this world who would enjoy taking a man's dick from him for these crimes. There has been many ocassions that i have heard women talking about doing this and i have personally talked to women who have been raped and beaten damn near to death. As a matter of fact, i am currently married to a very great woman who has been raped. She has also been abused and beaten by 5 other men, 2 of them ex husbands. It took me 2 years just to get her to trust me! Now, she has lived a normal life for over 15 years and i am very protective of her. She has mentioned many times that she would really like to cut off their dicks.

Chilly
12-12-2009, 12:32 AM
I definetely agree with Christina Cortez on the the matter of rapists and child molesters getting their dicks cut off..

So you absolutely breeze over the fact that when she initially stated "I fantasize about chopping off penises," the words "******" or "child molester" were nowhere to be found in that sentence.

Would you also agree with letting this Christina person be the Official State Penectomix of Cheaters?

nightowltrekor
12-14-2009, 07:53 AM
Chilly, did you notice Christina's clarification statement? If a penectomix were elected, i would see no problem with it being Christina.

Chilly
12-15-2009, 01:34 AM
Chilly, did you notice Christina's clarification statement? If a penectomix were elected, i would see no problem with it being Christina.

Of course I noticed it! I mentioned it in my original post first, didn't I?

And I still say it sounds like backpedaling. She's a dick-cutting fetishist first. Like you. Using it to dispense "justice" is just a handy social excuser and a conscience-assuaging tool. And it came second. A damn afterthought. This Christina-person says she needs her victims to be 100%-no-doubt-about-it-guilty. Then she adds she'd do cheaters, too.

Cheating isn't even in the same fucking league as ****! And you have no problem with it?

I'm not surprised she rings your chimes. She'd be your Ilsa She-Wolf fantasy come true, wouldn't she? And that is more important to you than the slippery slope you'd be happy to put this country on by opening the door to anything NAZIs came up with.:soomad

I took the liberty of reading over all the previous posts that you've made on these boards. Allow me to quote your own words back to you:

I can't think of anything that makes my stomach queasy concerning **********, penectomy, genital torture etc... I enjoy watching movies, reading stories and talking to women about all these things.

Why doesn't it make your stomach queasy? Have you gone through harsh voilent experiences in your life that have desensitized you to things that nauseate most folks? You don't even mention that the male victims in the stories and movies you like need to be guiilty of anything! You just enjoying watching your brothers' junk get mutilated.

I have always enjoyed jacking off in front of women and started thinking about it at the age of 12. I would imagine a woman catching me at it and pulling out a pistol, say a .357 magnum and threating to shoot off my dick and balls but nothing like ever happened. so, i would look for hookers and pay them to watch me beat off and sometimes ask them if they had ever ********* a guy or maybe kicked him in his nuts or tortured his genitals in some way.

Since 12? What could possibily drive a 12-year-old to dream up shit like this? If you don't mind my asking. I shared what I think was the source of my own nasty fetish on this board, and I see you're not afraid to speak your mind. I'd really love to know.

i knew a couple of really wild, crazy girls in the Phillipines who would have very sadistically cut your dick off and loved every second of it! I know because the one who called herself Nellie, wanted to cut mine off. I got a hard on when she pulled out her butterfly knife and she was laughing and swung her knife at it. Even though i was excited by her idea, i panicked and grabbing my clothes i ran like hell. I can still hear her sexy laugh as i blasted through the door and her heavily accented statement: Ha ha i get you deek later Bobby, baby san.

You love your own knob too much too lose it, eh? Odd that a Phillipina would use a Japanese honoric like "san," though.

I saw a cock amputation in one of the Emmanuelle flik's. It involved a doctor Emannuelle was fucking, showing her a film that was made in Tanzania. Two adulterers had been caught in the act. First, the woman's head was whacked off with a machete. Then, the natives yanked the guilty man's breeches off and slowly sliced off his dick using a dagger type knife. I am trying to find the flik again and will post the name of it as soon as i find it.

Again with the violence. Just pure violence. My fetish may be bizarre, but it is unrealistic and bloodless. Ultimately, the point of my fetish is female attention. Females do not need to be the doers, even, in what you like to see. And the ultimate point is just the violence.
I would never advocate making my sick kink a reality under any excuse.

nightowltrekor
12-16-2009, 10:46 AM
Hey Chilly, you seem to be bothered by a lot of fetishes but not your own. would a dude getting his cock bit off need to be guilty of something? In my opinion this country is already on a slippery slope, with no help from me. Does chicks devouring dicks make your stomach queasy? Hell, that might make me sick. Now, about me thinking about women doing these things since i was 12. I suppose something put my ideas in my head however, i'm not a psychiatrist so i haven't got a clue. Lots of women in PI used the honoric san. I never asked them about it because i didn't give a fuck. How can a woman devouring a dick be bloodless? I also thought women being doers was what these fetishes were all about. Chilly, are you sure you are on the right site for you? Regards.

Chilly
12-16-2009, 11:17 AM
Hey Chilly, you seem to be bothered by a lot of fetishes but not your own. would a dude getting his cock bit off need to be guilty of something? In my opinion this country is already on a slippery slope, with no help from me. Does chicks devouring dicks make your stomach queasy? Hell, that might make me sick. Now, about me thinking about women doing these things since i was 12. I suppose something put my ideas in my head however, i'm not a psychiatrist so i haven't got a clue. Lots of women in PI used the honoric san. I never asked them about it because i didn't give a fuck. How can a woman devouring a dick be bloodless? I also thought women being doers was what these fetishes were all about. Chilly, are you sure you are on the right site for you? Regards.

Hell yes, any form of cannibalism in reality should make anybody's stomach queasy. I'd need several barf bags in a row if I heard that somebody actually did this, like that German cannibal what-his-name!
The bloodlessness in my fantasies show just how unreal it is. I'm perfectly happy with keeping it unreal. Nobody really gets hurt.

But one thing I've learned, at least about ********** fetishes, is that like drugs, one can need to go on to harder stuff to get the same thrill. Thankfully, I'm not at that point. And with any luck, I'll never get there.

Dude, fetishes don't bother me until somebody says he wants to make them real just because it makes his dick hard. That crosses a very dangerous line. You do scare me.
I hope that the line between fetish and reality has not really become blurred for you. Understand that multilating a person in real life is a crime. You could get sent to prison for a long long time.
If you do entertain hurting someone in this manner you need to talk to someone who can help you before it is too late.
If you are just yanking my chain, then you need to be more clear about it so people don't get the wrong idea about you.

As for me, I love it here. As long as everyone understands that we're all just having fun. Not pushing things like NAZI agendas. People who do that here ought to be banned, IMHO.:soomad

nightowltrekor
12-18-2009, 10:22 PM
A lot of the posts here don't mention fantasy, perhaps that would somehow diminish the entertainment of the fetish. I never said i wanted to do anything to another man. These things are only interesting to me if a woman or women carry it out and there is no reason for anyone to be scared of me. I do value your opinion though and will strive to conduct a search within myself to determine if i am indeed thinking in a detrimental manner. I believe you are overreacting though. Thank you for your input.

Chilly
12-21-2009, 02:33 PM
For all visitors to this thread:
Forget that clicking on the image below will condemn you to Hell.
I think all visitors to this site are resigned to that anyway.

This is an opportunity to let your creative and kinky juices flow,
and post your fantasies about how this fellow ended up in this
situation.
And, if you want, you can also tell us what happened in the
aftermath of the moment this pic was snapped.

Don't be shy.

And don't worry about pleasing the reader. I want to read a
story that pleases you, ok?

Go wild and have fun!:thumbup

azab
12-21-2009, 10:18 PM
very weird but sexy when a guy wants to loose his own dick

Jeem21
12-22-2009, 03:38 AM

situation.

Don't be shy.

This picture is where it?

Chilly
12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
This picture is where it?

I'll tell you...if you post your fantasy first.;)

jiauka
12-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Rats, cocks & video plates :)

jiauka
12-22-2009, 02:27 PM
nuns again

jiauka
12-22-2009, 02:34 PM
rats, cock & mouse

Chilly
12-22-2009, 08:56 PM
very weird but sexy when a guy wants to loose his own dick

Is it consentual?
Mightn't he be under the influence of something, and not really know what's happenning?

Chilly
12-22-2009, 09:02 PM
nuns again

Ok.
You've continued the story.
What happened next?

dicky
12-23-2009, 11:00 AM
An interesting story from the Middle Ages: The nun of Watton
Source: Robert Bartlett, England under the Norman and Angevin kings, 1075-1225, 2002, p. 438-439.

"The report goes that a nun, who had been placed in the house, quite exceptionally, as a child oblate, was, when older, made pregnant by one of the lay brothers. When this became apparent, the brother fled and the nun was left exposed to the fury of their fellow nuns. Controlling their urge to burn her or flay her, they simply tore off her veil, whipped her and then chained her in a prison on a diet of bread and water. Finding out from her by trickery where her lover might be found, they informed the canons, who arranged an ambush for the man, using as a lure one of their number disguised as the nun. Once the lay brother was captured, the nuns 'eager to revenge the insult to virginity', asked the canons 'if the young man might be sent to them for a little while'. Once he was in their hands, they ****** the pregnant nun to ******** him. One of the senior nuns then stuffed the man's testicles into the girl's mouth."

Might this be a possible background?

Chilly
12-23-2009, 11:20 AM
An interesting story from the Middle Ages: The nun of Watton
Source: Robert Bartlett, England under the Norman and Angevin kings, 1075-1225, 2002, p. 438-439.

"The report goes that a nun, who had been placed in the house, quite exceptionally, as a child oblate, was, when older, made pregnant by one of the lay brothers. When this became apparent, the brother fled and the nun was left exposed to the fury of their fellow nuns. Controlling their urge to burn her or flay her, they simply tore off her veil, whipped her and then chained her in a prison on a diet of bread and water. Finding out from her by trickery where her lover might be found, they informed the canons, who arranged an ambush for the man, using as a lure one of their number disguised as the nun. Once the lay brother was captured, the nuns 'eager to revenge the insult to virginity', asked the canons 'if the young man might be sent to them for a little while'. Once he was in their hands, they ****** the pregnant nun to ******** him. One of the senior nuns then stuffed the man's testicles into the girl's mouth."

Might this be a possible background?

Just like the stories that come out of the muslim world, where the male lover is ********* and the female is stoned to death. And for what? For engaging in "forbidden" love?
History is replete with instances where religion was used as the excuse for nasty people to release their inner bitch.:(

dicky
12-23-2009, 11:24 AM
Just like the stories that come out of the muslim world, where the male lover is ********* and the female is stoned to death. And for what? For engaging in "forbidden" love?
History is replete with instances where religion was used as the excuse for nasty people to release their inner bitch.:(

Oh... I thought this would be something worth of interest ...:(

Chilly
12-23-2009, 11:43 AM
Oh... I thought this would be something worth of interest ...:(

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the post!:thumbup
I was just pontificating on man's inhumanity to his fellow man (and woman).

desilento
12-23-2009, 07:15 PM
It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_131559heavenly.htm

What do you think about this story?

Great Story, I enjoyed it very much. The pair of hot lesbians helped....

buckrix
12-23-2009, 07:25 PM
My christmas treat for all you cock chopping enthusiasts out there is a version of the film 'Teeth', condensed down into 4 minutes. I just took all the scenes of interest and ditched the rest. Hope ya'll like it.

http://rapidshare.com/files/325114881/Teeth.m4v

Enjoy!

horakhty451
12-24-2009, 11:18 PM
I've always been interested in consentual penectomies and I've always wanted to find someone who would let me do it to them but most people who want one always want it done by a professional so it doesn't look like it'll ever happen.

maureenclark
12-27-2009, 07:52 PM
Just capped this from a new movie called Sick Girl: A woman has a man tied to a poll with his arms over his head. She pulls down his pants, takes his dick out and saws it off with a knife while he screams and blood squirts everywhere. Completely on screen and realistic looking.
http://rapidshare.com/files/315182954/sickgirlcutoff.zip
OMG! Fantastic. We really do live in liberated times. Thank you so much for posting. Very empowering.
LOL

wecde83
12-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Video 2 Called Defenceless pretty graphic and crazy
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D1B732R (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4D1B732R)

Great work, there's a place where it's possible to download the entire film plz?

pavel_the_dark
01-02-2010, 11:32 AM
I've always been interested in consentual penectomies and I've always wanted to find someone who would let me do it to them but most people who want one always want it done by a professional so it doesn't look like it'll ever happen.

Who are you and how would you like to do it? I am interested or might be if you can find an amusing method.

johnny_cockNballs
01-02-2010, 12:13 PM
I had a dream my lady cut off my cock n balls. I was sitting in a chair and she sit across of me in another chair. She is keeping my legs apart at my knees with her knees. She says a lot of things to me before cutting it off (but I wont put in here those words).

I explain this dream to my lady, and she calls me stupid as usually. :D

Later, we make this photoshop together. In my dream my spirit goes into the cut off penis and my body dies. She take my hopping penis as a pet. (I will finish more shading later, was getting bored with photoshop that time.)

http://img261.imagevenue.com/loc353/th_58416_Dame7_123_353lo.jpg (http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58416_Dame7_123_353lo.jpg)

(for sensitive people don't read this now! -- It is my penis in photo! :thumbup )

Chilly
01-02-2010, 12:21 PM
I had a dream my lady cut off my cock n balls. I was sitting in a chair and she sit across of me in another chair. She is keeping my legs apart at my knees with her knees. She says a lot of things to me before cutting it off (but I wont put in here those words).

I explain this dream to my lady, and she calls me stupid as usually. :D

Later, we make this photoshop together. In my dream my spirit goes into the cut off penis and my body dies. She take my hopping penis as a pet. (I will finish more shading later, was getting bored with photoshop that time.)

http://img261.imagevenue.com/loc353/th_58416_Dame7_123_353lo.jpg (http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=58416_Dame7_123_353lo.jpg)

(for sensitive people don't read this now! -- It is my penis in photo! :thumbup )

Hey! She already taught you to sit up and beg! How cute!:Baahaha:

johnny_cockNballs
01-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Hey! She already taught you to sit up and beg! How cute!:Baahaha:

I do a lot of begging... :Baahaha:

buckrix
01-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Here's an updated version of a video I made a while ago of all my favourite penectomy related clips.

Hope ya'll like it.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a161818/n/2.m4v

(you have to scroll to the bottom of the page)
:)

Chilly
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Here's an updated version of a video I made a while ago of all my favourite penectomy related clips.

Hope ya'll like it.

http://www.filefactory.com/file/a161818/n/2.m4v

(you have to scroll to the bottom of the page)

Been trying to download for a couple of days now.
All that site gives me is excuses.:soomad

Chilly
01-07-2010, 03:34 PM
http://www.watchanimeon.com/eden-of-the-east-episode-5/

You can view the 5th episode of the anime series "Eden of the East"
using the above link. It introduces a female character into the story who is a serial bobitizer. She uses a cigar cutter on her victims, then leaves them to bleed to death.

buckrix
01-07-2010, 04:33 PM

I apologise, it appears that filefactory is slightly shite site. Here's a link using rapidshare, which admittedly I probably should have used in the first place.

http://rapidshare.com/files/331925815/2.m4v

Enjoy!

buckrix
01-07-2010, 04:41 PM
I think this might be my favourite penectomy pic of all time. WOuld Anyone by anychance know where I can get the whole set that it's from? Or more pics like it? Ya know,... girls with scissors? ;)

http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=11117&d=1205107559

buckrix
01-07-2010, 04:43 PM

I apologise, it appears that filefactory is a slightly shite site. Here's a link using rapidshare, which admittedly I probably should have used in the first place.

Enjoy!

jiauka
01-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I think this might be my favourite penectomy pic of all time. WOuld Anyone by anychance know where I can get the whole set that it's from? Or more pics like it? Ya know,... girls with scissors? ;)

Like this ones?

I should have more somewhere ;)

Chilly
01-07-2010, 07:36 PM
"Notice

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting an error message that you are already downloading while no downloads where made, then your IP is being created by a proxy-server. Proxy servers are placed by ISP's or network administrators to save IP addresses. This can lead to multiple downloads from one IP.
Only Premium Accounts can make multiple parallel downloads from one IP at the same time.
Thank you for your understanding."

Translation→ Give. Money. Now.

Thanks for trying. But it looks as though the internet will become all "pay per view" before too long.:(

I apologise, it appears that filefactory is a slightly shite site. Here's a link using rapidshare, which admittedly I probably should have used in the first place.

Enjoy!

pavel_the_dark
01-08-2010, 06:53 AM
Now there's a woman I like.
Wonder if she is looking for any more volunteers?

buckrix
01-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Like this ones?

Exactly like those ones! If you could post them or put a link up it would be VERY much appreciated!

Cheers,

Buckrix

buckrix
01-08-2010, 09:43 AM
"Notice

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting an error message that you are already downloading while no downloads where made, then your IP is being created by a proxy-server. Proxy servers are placed by ISP's or network administrators to save IP addresses. This can lead to multiple downloads from one IP.
Only Premium Accounts can make multiple parallel downloads from one IP at the same time.
Thank you for your understanding."

Translation→ Give. Money. Now.

Thanks for trying. But it looks as though the internet will become all "pay per view" before too long.:(

I've just checked the stats for it and so far 38 people have succesfully downloaded it. There aren't alot of download slots for us free users. Keep trying, it should work.

attis2
01-08-2010, 01:52 PM
I apologise, it appears that filefactory is slightly shite site. Here's a link using rapidshare, which admittedly I probably should have used in the first place.

Enjoy!

I enjoyed this- a lot! I've seen all of those clips, save one, nice to have them gathered into one spot. One of the clips features a girl I recognise as the star of "Hard Candy" (movie with excellent mock ********** mind-fuck) taking a man's penis. I wonder what it's from?

Chilly
01-08-2010, 02:26 PM
I've just checked the stats for it and so far 38 people have succesfully downloaded it. There aren't alot of download slots for us free users. Keep trying, it should work.

Every time I'm lucky enough to get an open slot, the download quits after one second. Rapidshare just doesn't like my isp.:(

jlj
01-11-2010, 12:13 PM
Like this ones?

luv a powerful woman, palying with a captive naked male, and the knife is perfect! thanks !

jlj
01-11-2010, 12:17 PM
So, what ...?

lovely savage amazon with a big smile and a small cock trophy. Delightful image for a fantasy. thanks

Chilly
01-11-2010, 04:45 PM
http://www.sextube.com/media/12614/no_cock/

But he says he can still orgasm.:)

f1zb4n
01-19-2010, 10:37 AM
Who is the next? :loveeyes

Chilly
01-21-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.teenhut.net/teen-sexuality/39188-wtf.html

Apparently this story is over a year old, and the prostitutes who did it are still at large.
It really is no different from the German cannibal story. I mean, it was all consentual, all parties involved got what they bargained for.
I will never understand the mind of a man who wants to make his self-destructive fantasies come true. But his selfishness has created at least one monster in Los Angeles who has already tasted this blood once...and knows that there is only one way to ever get that particular thrill again.:soomad

finally
01-21-2010, 10:59 PM
I will never understand...I find it asolutely ok, what happened there. Don't understand your problem on this.

But his selfishness has created at least one monster ...You overrate that. She in indeed deserves some respect IMHO, for biting a penis off is for sure a hard task to do, because of the tough consistence of the tissue. I guess you would end up more like chewing it off (:wooow...:D), but imagine the pain of that for the "object" together with the time it would take. If it wasn't so much of cocaine in the game there, i would say he was a brave man and she was a fine couraged girl.
Maybe I will have to do it like that one day. But I don't want that much pain. :D That would distract me from the main thing... ;)

Chilly
01-22-2010, 12:07 AM
I find it asolutely ok, what happened there. Don't understand your problem on this.

Allow me to elaborate. Though it is probably in vain, since you are apparently no different from that "man."
I have no problem with any part of my anatomy, and I especially appreciate my manhood. As any normal man does.
Fantasy is one thing. Making it real, is quite another.
There. Simple as that.
Now, try and explain to me what makes you hate your own manhood so much. If you can.

You overrate that. She in indeed deserves some respect IMHO, for biting a penis off is for sure a hard task to do, because of the tough consistence of the tissue. I guess you would end up more like chewing it off (:wooow...:D), but imagine the pain of that for the "object" together with the time it would take. If it wasn't so much of cocaine in the game there, i would say he was a brave man and she was a fine couraged girl.
Maybe I will have to do it like that one day. But I don't want that much pain. :D That would distract me from the main thing... ;)

No, I think you underrate it. Because you have no problem with bringing your kink into the real world. You have crossed the line. So I fear people like you. If you are not pulling my leg and are being absolutely serious, you're praise and encouragement shows me that you have lost all your sense of man-pride and perspective a long time ago. In the interest of getting a hardon (that apparently you truly wish to be rid of, anyway)? Please do explain yourself so that I may see where you are coming from.

finally
01-22-2010, 12:25 AM
Please do explain yourself so that I may see where you are coming from.Is that a gauntlet? ;)

No I don't hate my manhood at all, the opposite is more likely to be true. I also need it nothing lesser than you need yours.
That is the kink, you know? If it wasn't so important to me, than there wouldn't be a thrill in having a sexy woman take that "man pride" away from me. ;)

But I see, you seem to have a quite different sense of "man pride" or "real womanship" than me... :D

BTW, what you overrated was the "now that she tasted blood..." thing. :Baahaha:

Chilly
01-22-2010, 12:54 AM
You've eased my mind greatly. Thank you. I'm breathing again.:)

I still say the "woman" is a monster. She accepted a sick assignment...for money.

I have a problem with that for so many reasons.

Let's say somebody came up to me and said, "I'll give you a big pile of money, if only you take an axe and cut off my arm. I promise you there will be no consequences for you. And I truly want to experience losing my arm."

I would not take his money. All the money in the world would never wash it away from my conscience that I will have destroyed a healthy limb from a person so mentally unhealthy that he didn't value it, himself. I just could not live with being a monster.

And, yes, I do have a definition of "true femininity" in my head. As unrealistic as it may be (in many cases), I still want to hold on to the belief that a true woman is all about kindness and trying to help those with a screw loose -- instead of adding to their problems just for a temporary financial windfall.
A witness said these "women" left the scene amid laughter. That shows no conscience. No soul. No femininity, as I define it.

The woman who did it may even sleep like a baby at night.

That's a monster.

finally
01-22-2010, 04:06 AM
I hope one of those "true women", who is "all about kindness and trying to help those with a screw loose" will once help ME and cut off my big, healthy cock, enjoying it.
:D

Chilly
01-22-2010, 07:11 AM
I hope one of those "true women", who is "all about kindness and trying to help those with a screw loose" will once help ME and cut off my big, healthy cock, enjoying it.

Hmm...well, in that case...:D

johnny_cockNballs
01-22-2010, 09:51 AM

Only the bad sleep well...

That woman cut it off, she will not keep it in mind. You are just man meat to her. :cryingblu

elefante37
01-22-2010, 11:59 AM
Hi im new here and was wondering how many of you out there are interested in penectomy type stuff either as well as ball busting/********** or without? In particular I'd like to ask the females here as I've always found it difficult to find women who are interested in cock chopping/ball crushing etc and willing to discuss it. In particular I'd like to ask what it is you like about this, is it the chopping itself, the feeling of power involved, or the after effects on the guy? Or all three? Of the men here I'd like to ask if they see it as a fantasy or an a hopeful one day reality (or maybe current day).

Hope I haven't been too forwards. How do I post pictures here? I have a small collection I think people here would enjoy.
:thumbup

Hello, I'm also new here, and I must admit that penectomy is one of my favourite fantasies...
I can answer the question as a man: I don't really know if I would accept to have it done for real, but nonetheless it's one of the erotic fantasies that I find most powerful and intriguing...
And I don't know if I am more aroused by the thought of the chopping itself, or by the idea of what the life would be like, after losing the organ. Of course, being unable to penetrate a woman - but still interested in sex - would result in a radical change of every kind of sexual relationship. I read somewhere that some men, after losing the penis (not the whole organ including roots) still have some orgasm ability. The idea of such a situation drives me mad

finally
01-22-2010, 05:01 PM
That woman cut it off, she will not keep it in mind. You are just man meat to her.Yes, well, that is not my all time favorite way to have it happen to me, but then again... :D

Chilly
01-22-2010, 05:33 PM
That pic shocks and appalls me!:(

It also makes me so horny.:bananawin

God, I am so messed up.:Baahaha:

Gibbonator
01-22-2010, 07:52 PM

I still say the "woman" is a monster. She accepted a sick assignment...for money.

Let's say somebody came up to me and said, "I'll give you a big pile of money, if only you take an axe and cut off my arm. I promise you there will be no consequences for you. And I truly want to experience losing my arm."

I would not take his money. All the money in the world would never wash it away from my conscience that I will have destroyed a healthy limb from a person so mentally unhealthy that he didn't value it, himself. I just could not live with being a monster.

And, yes, I do have a definition of "true femininity" in my head. As unrealistic as it may be (in many cases), I still want to hold on to the belief that a true woman is all about kindness and trying to help those with a screw loose -- instead of adding to their problems just for a temporary financial windfall.
A witness said these "women" left the scene amid laughter. That shows no conscience. No soul. No femininity, as I define it.

That's a monster.

You're right, Chilly. Anyone who would willfully mutilate another person for money is even more messed up than the man requesting it. Talk about moral decline.

finally
01-23-2010, 07:26 AM
That pic shocks and appalls me!:(
It also makes me so horny.:bananawin
God, I am so messed up.:Baahaha:
Yes, that's the way it is: Shocking and appaling (and frightening!) but it is so horny...! :D
Do you really want to have nothing but fantasies about it, all life long?

Sockmess
01-23-2010, 08:47 AM

That's a monster.

You know your logic can be used on abortions and tattoo. How can someone pay money to destroy life in a body? The doctor is sick and the woman is mentally unstable...

So I'll just say his life his body. Hell body modification. No one says anything about the pain of getting a prince albert. Why can't someone remove something and get pleasure out of it as well?

Rebecca
01-23-2010, 11:24 AM
You're right, Chilly. Anyone who would willfully mutilate another person for money is even more messed up than the man requesting it. Talk about moral decline.

So doctors who perform circumcisions must be included in your theory as well. If getting paid to needlessly remove/mutilate a part of the body means one is "messed up", then they must qualify.
What about plastic surgeons?

Don't get me wrong. I can't imagine why a man would want actually want his penis cut off, and pay to fulfill this fantasy. It's a one time event, and I think it would be indicative of some mental issues.

BUT, can the my-body, my-right philosophy not apply here?

While only marginally related to this topic, I get tired of some of the self-righteous indignation displayed by a few people here.
Even if you're here because you're interested in even the most tame examples of femdom or ballbusting, then you would be considered strange by most people in society. But so what?
(I hope) we're all adults here, and hopefully everything we do is by consent. If it isn't, that's a whole different matter. But if so, why do some people feel they are so morally superior as to attack those whose fantasies/interests fall outside the lines of their own.

There are lots of things here (and elsewhere) I don't get. There are many sexual kinks that baffle, even disgust me. But I don't then take the position that because I don't like it, ergo it's wrong.

I think people need to be a little more accepting of others.

Rebecca

jiauka
01-23-2010, 01:41 PM

It may be against YOUR OWN moral, but there are more morals, cultures, and people in the world, whenever you accept them or not, they exist.

have fun.

j.

yeller6
01-23-2010, 03:00 PM
i remember a "tribal ********** video" spear the poor bastard then slice his goods off any links to sites or a downloadable video i wanted to shwo it to the wife casue she doesnt believe me

Chilly
01-23-2010, 06:01 PM
Yes, that's the way it is: Shocking and appaling (and frightening!) but it is so horny...! :D
Do you really want to have nothing but fantasies about it, all life long?

Um...yes.

Do you really like the idea of being cockless for the rest of your life?

Gibbonator
01-23-2010, 06:38 PM
So doctors who perform circumcisions must be included in your theory as well. If getting paid to needlessly remove/mutilate a part of the body means one is "messed up", then they must qualify.
Actually, I believe there is a substantive difference between circumcision (which in most cases isn't 'needless') and permanent destruction of a major body function. The same as there's a difference between cutting one's nails and cutting off one's hand.

They specialise in superficial restoration of the body, or aesthetic enhancement rather than mutilation.

Don't get me wrong. I can't imagine why a man would want actually want his penis cut off, and pay to fulfill this fantasy. It's a one time event, and I think it would be indicative of some mental issues.
Which makes the moral judgement of these women even more questionable as it is taking advantage of someone who is of unsound mind for financial gain.

I don't believe that our rights regarding our own bodies extend to the right to damage or destroy it. But even if it did, I should hope that most people would not agree to inflict such violence upon another person. A person's consent does not make everything right.

There are lots of things here (and elsewhere) I don't get. There are many sexual kinks that baffle, even disgust me. But I don't then take the position that because I don't like it, ergo it's wrong.
I can't speak for everyone, but I suspect that most people's moral outlook has more substance than them simply not liking it.

Gibbonator
01-23-2010, 06:41 PM
It may be against YOUR OWN moral, but there are more morals, cultures, and people in the world, whenever you accept them or not, they exist.

I don't subscribe to moral relativism, so I'm sure you'll understand if I say I don't agree.

Chilly
01-23-2010, 06:45 PM

Hell, yes. I passionately hate the fact that a woman (my mother) ordered part of my dick to be sliced off and thrown in the garbage the moment I was born. The man who took the money and did it to me should choke to death on his own vommit.:soomad

Plastic surgery? Totally absurd. That doesn't even count as an analogy.

:rolleyes: No.

Mental issues mean you are not competant to make such a descision.

While only marginally related to this topic, I get tired of some of the self-righteous indignation displayed by a few people here.
Even if you're here because you're interested in even the most tame examples of femdom or ballbusting, then you would be considered strange by most people in society. But so what?
(I hope) we're all adults here, and hopefully everything we do is by consent. If it isn't, that's a whole different matter. But if so, why do some people feel they are so morally superior as to attack those whose fantasies/interests fall outside the lines of their own.

The "line" we are discussing here is the one between fantasy and reality. Any self-claiming adult should have enough maturity and intelligence to see the problem here, without it having to be spelled out to them.

I think people need to be a little more accepting of others.

:rolleyes: Another really awful analogy. My God. The overwhelming majority of peoples' kinks do not result in anyone's permanent disability.

On a side note, Rebecca, for someone who is tired of the "self-righteous indignation" of others, you sure have displayed a fair amount of it yourself all over this website.:wooow

Chilly
01-23-2010, 07:28 PM
You know your logic can be used on abortions and tattoo. How can someone pay money to destroy life in a body? The doctor is sick and the woman is mentally unstable...

On the abortion mess, the human population will always be permanently divided. So let's not go there. It's pointless.
Even in that situation, we have people who are professionals (who know what they are doing). You are comparing a case where a woman is not losing any part of her own anatomy, but something that is simply dependant upon it for its own survival until it is ready to come out on its own, to three teenaged thugs who bound and gagged a man, so that there was no way for him to change his mind once she started on him. Yes, he asked for it. But no matter how excrutiating the actual pain of the moment became for him, he had completely lost his power to stop them. And they did not want to be bothered by that, in case he might've wanted to back out. Ask yourself why.

So I'll just say his life his body. Hell body modification. No one says anything about the pain of getting a prince albert. Why can't someone remove something and get pleasure out of it as well?

Nobody does body mods with a filthy thing like the human mouth. Get one of your own body parts bitten off, then lecture me on what a "pleasure" it is.

alexonliner
01-23-2010, 11:03 PM
i'd like to suffer somme pains i've seen here... at least i fantasized so much with some of your ideas that i would let you submit my cock four you to do what you want.

kenthastings
01-24-2010, 01:39 AM
Most everyone who has a legit penectomy has paid for it. So there is nothing unique about this. The guy wanted it done since a child, and he happily achieved his dream...and had three hot young girls do it. I feel pay would cheapen it for me, but the fact they enjoyed it made it hot. I could also add that he could have gotten out of it, but they were all enjoying it. He even went to the ward because he refused to give the names of the hotties that did it...wish he would at least give the names to me.

finally
01-24-2010, 04:26 AM
Do you really like the idea of being cockless for the rest of your life?Um...yes. :D That's what penectomy is about!
It's so easy to call someone to be "of unsound mind" and "not competant to make such a descision, beacause of Mental issues", just because he has a mind or mentality that is different than yours.
Thank god, I'm not dependent on your allowance. :Baahaha:

Chilly
01-24-2010, 05:00 AM
And have no less a right to my opinions on it than you do.
And no less a right to post it here than you do.

Most everyone who has a legit penectomy has paid for it. So there is nothing unique about this. The guy wanted it done since a child, and he happily achieved his dream...and had three hot young girls do it. I feel pay would cheapen it for me, but the fact they enjoyed it made it hot. I could also add that he could have gotten out of it, but they were all enjoying it. He even went to the ward because he refused to give the names of the hotties that did it...wish he would at least give the names to me.

You weren't there.
You don't know any more of how it went down than the rest of us can glean from the story.
You are projecting yourself onto this story.
You can't or won't differentiate between fantasy and reality, either, it seems.
Like several others here, you just think with your little head. And don't care about the consequences that these people have brought on.

"Legit" penectomies are done after long extensive probings of the candidates mind by professionals. Then done properly and safely and painlessly in a medical environment. Not in hotel rooms by whores who have now discovered what they are capable of. And are probably bragging about it somewhere.
These "hotties" as you call them, still have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves to top this thrill. And they will.

Because they are monsters.

Chilly
01-24-2010, 05:16 AM
Um...yes. :D That's what penectomy is about!
It's so easy to call someone to be "of unsound mind" and "not competant to make such a descision, beacause of Mental issues", just because he has a mind or mentality that is different than yours.
Thank god, I'm not dependent on your allowance. :Baahaha:

Then you either misled me with your words below, or else I misunderstood:

No I don't hate my manhood at all, the opposite is more likely to be true. I also need it nothing lesser than you need yours.
That is the kink, you know? If it wasn't so important to me, than there wouldn't be a thrill in having a sexy woman take that "man pride" away from me.

So, what you are really saying is, your manhood only exists for one reason...to lose it in that last ultimate thrill? The fantasy of it does nothing for you? You must lose it for real? And to hell with the rest of your life? Is that what it means to you? Or do I still have you wrong?

reedkritt
01-24-2010, 05:33 AM
found this intresting specially the penis that says mom lol

reedkritt
01-24-2010, 06:23 AM
found this intresting specially the penis that says mom lol

iam out of storage on this site soo i have too use imageshack thats why iam rediting this post cause i tryed too insert the pic and it wouldnt let me

http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/8320/annafwreatheofcocksp.png

its odd cause iam almost certain shes a lesbian

nightowltrekor
01-24-2010, 06:49 AM
Did the girls really dispose of the guy's dick? Perhaps they did not. I would think that maybe they kept it for a souviner and pickled it some sort of preservative to remember their joyous experience.

finally
01-24-2010, 07:19 AM
You are projecting yourself onto this story.Well, nothing less du you: "These "hotties" as you call them, still have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves to top this thrill. And they will.
Because they are monsters ." :D
In my view, you are just projecting your wishes into them. I don't suppose anything like that. You are quick in negatively judging people you don't know and you have a quite strange opinion of women.

You must lose it for real?
And to hell with the rest of your life?You think life is over, once you don't have a penis anymore? You think your "manhood" is over then? I AM not my penis. ;)

elefante37
01-24-2010, 08:45 AM
Hello all, I'm new here... sorry if I write anything that other people have already stated, I take advantage to introduce myself and my penectomy interest here.
Mine is mostly a fantasy thing, indeed I think I would never have my organ removed for real... but the fantasy is one of the hottest I ever had in my life, and the idea of a woman doing it (and enjoying to do it) is one of the most erotic scenery I can figure.
Althought being a very complex issue in reality, the "my-body-my-right" philosophy becomes absolutely feasible in the fantasy perspective... the idea that I could decide, at a certain time, to have the ultimate sexual experience in my life, to pick up one or more women to give me the last pleasure and then cut off my organ, is one of my best erotic fantasies (not only for masturbation, as long as I am so lucky to find real women that like to share the idea).
This isn't my only fantasy, I have others, but I will post them in the future...

cballs
01-24-2010, 09:47 AM
love reedkrits tatoo pic that looks soo cool but must have hurt getting that done

Rebecca
01-24-2010, 10:59 AM
Actually, I believe there is a substantive difference between circumcision (which in most cases isn't 'needless') and permanent destruction of a major body function. The same as there's a difference between cutting one's nails and cutting off one's hand.

They specialise in superficial restoration of the body, or aesthetic enhancement rather than mutilation.

Which makes the moral judgement of these women even more questionable as it is taking advantage of someone who is of unsound mind for financial gain.

I don't believe that our rights regarding our own bodies extend to the right to damage or destroy it. But even if it did, I should hope that most people would not agree to inflict such violence upon another person. A person's consent does not make everything right.

I can't speak for everyone, but I suspect that most people's moral outlook has more substance than them simply not liking it.

So circumcision isn't mutilation? It's the disfigurement through removal of a part of the body. And circumcision IS needless.

Rebecca
01-24-2010, 11:05 AM
On a side note, Rebecca, for someone who is tired of the "self-righteous indignation" of others, you sure have displayed a fair amount of it yourself all over this website.:wooow

Oh really? Show me a post of mine here where I have condescended to criticize someone elses fantasies or sexual interests.

Where have I echoed your moral superiority?

I'm not defending what the women in that news story did. I think they should be charged.
What I don't like is your attacks against anyone who doesn't follow to the letter your analysis of it. That if anyone here finds this story to tweak their own fantasies (I'm not one of those by the way), is then subject to your scorn and ridicule.

I find it odd that you come to such a forum and spend most of your efforts in demeaning others, and criticizing their interests.

So again I ask you to show me one of my posts where I have done likewise.

Rebecca

Gibbonator
01-24-2010, 12:02 PM
So circumcision isn't mutilation?
No, not in the sense of irreparably damaging an essential function of the body. His willy still works; if it's been severed completely, it doesn't (obviously). However, this is really a question of semantics so if circumcision is included in your understanding of the definition of 'mutilation' then I'm prepared to cede that point. What is perhaps a more pertinent question is whether or not such things can be justified.

And circumcision IS needless.
Actually it can have strong religious significance and, in Judaism at least, is essential to be a part of the the covenant with God.

finally
01-24-2010, 12:49 PM
So circumcision isn't mutilation?No, not in the sense of irreparably damaging an essential function of the body.Oh, your essential functions will of course keep working if your willie is removed. ;) You can even still ejaculate, at least in your sleep :D or even awake if you have a strong imagination and are heavily turned on by the subject and maybe a little stimulation at your still fully functional balls...
:bananajum:Baahaha::bananajum

I can come without touching my penis. Sometimes... :)

Rebecca
01-24-2010, 03:52 PM
No, not in the sense of irreparably damaging an essential function of the body. His willy still works; if it's been severed completely, it doesn't (obviously). However, this is really a question of semantics so if circumcision is included in your understanding of the definition of 'mutilation' then I'm prepared to cede that point. What is perhaps a more pertinent question is whether or not such things can be justified.

Actually it can have strong religious significance and, in Judaism at least, is essential to be a part of the the covenant with God.

Sorry. Religious views (while generally worthy of respect) do not equate need.
And unless you're here on a biblical sting operation to see all us women put to death, you might want to look at what Leviticus says about women using attacks to the groin even in the defence of her husband. We're to be put to death for it.

In other words, biblical verse does not equal absolute and final authority.

Gibbonator
01-24-2010, 06:05 PM
Sorry. Religious views (while generally worthy of respect) do not equate need.

Why not? And which alternative views should inform us as to what we need, and why?

reedkritt
01-24-2010, 07:42 PM
Why not? And which alternative views should inform us as to what we need, and why?

take ur views and whatever opinions you have too a site that cares or open up a new thread n preach ur opinions otherwise u can garggle my balls and my circumsized penis Rebeccas been here long enough too contribute her views and opinions you on the other hand are just being a annoyance too the forum

Gibbonator
01-24-2010, 08:32 PM
take ur views and whatever opinions you have too a site that cares or open up a new thread n preach ur opinions otherwise u can garggle my balls and my circumsized penis Rebeccas been here long enough too contribute her views and opinions you on the other hand are just being a annoyance too the forum

What on earth are you talking about? And why so rude?

But anyway, I just asked Rebecca to share her opinion with me; quite the opposite of 'preaching'. Granted, I expect I'll end up disagreeing with her (but maybe not, who knows?), but I'm sure we're all mature enough to hear people's different viewpoints regardless of how long they've been here.

reedkritt
01-25-2010, 05:03 AM
http://imagefap.com/image.php?id=2003065737&pgid=&gid=1977050&page=1

after its off its about the size of a pinky finger

uramshi
01-25-2010, 08:36 AM
http://imagefap.com/image.php?id=2003065737&pgid=&gid=1977050&page=1

after its off its about the size of a pinky finger

Thank you for sharing..!! They all good looking..!!

Chilly
01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Well, nothing less du you: "These "hotties" as you call them, still have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves to top this thrill. And they will.
Because they are monsters ." :D
In my view, you are just projecting your wishes into them. I don't suppose anything like that. You are quick in negatively judging people you don't know and you have a quite strange opinion of women.

Then you have an erroneous view of what I'm doing.
I don't wish for what I said about them. I'm just going with statistical probability. But unless there is a followup story, we may never know for sure.
But at least everyone knows where I would put my money, if I were a bettin' man.
But do tell me what you think my "strange" opinion of women is, since you are claiming to know what it is. (Damn, I don't remember actually posting one.:confused: )

You think life is over, once you don't have a penis anymore? You think your "manhood" is over then? I AM not my penis. ;)

Didn't say life was over. Didn't say you are your penis.
A lot of men are ****** to live without theirs. They don't stop being men. They are just going to have to LIVE without a great part about being one.
You have lost your right to claim to me that you value your manhood as much as me, if you are truly serious about needing to actively seek to destroy such a great part of it.
A kink is a sexual fettish. In simpler words, what you do to get off in lieu of sex.
We've had to develop kinks, because we still have our needs, but we know sex has consequences. So we find other means to satisfy those needs.
While a kink can lead to injury, injury ain't the point of the kink. Most people want to be able to experience the fun, again, you see?
If you seriously want to destroy a part of your body, especially one that gives you the benefits that this one does, most people will say that's insane.

If you're argument is that it is NOT insane, then please do give me your reasoning.

Chilly
01-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Oh really? Show me a post of mine here where I have condescended to criticize someone elses fantasies or sexual interests.

Want to send me on another cut and paste mission, like I did with nightowltrekkor, eh?
No, thanks. Once was enough.
Besides, it would be pointless. You'll either ignore my examples or waive them away with some self-righteous excuse. If folks want to read your posts and reach their own conclusions about them, they have but to click on your face.

Where have I echoed your moral superiority?

↓Right here!↓ ↓How about right HERE!↓↓

What I don't like is your attacks against anyone who doesn't follow to the letter your analysis of it. That if anyone here finds this story to tweak their own fantasies (I'm not one of those by the way), is then subject to your scorn and ridicule.

And why shouldn't they be subject to my scorn and ridicule?
What would you think about someone coming to gawk at a scene of terrible carnage, and then proceeding to masturbate to it?

I find it odd that you come to such a forum and spend most of your efforts in demeaning others, and criticizing their interests.

Most of my efforts? :Baahaha: You obviously have not bothered to read most of my posts. While I won't deny that has been true in some cases...some≠most.

Rebecca, there are 3 things I won't give you when I post at this site:
1. My real name
2. My email address
3. Any BULLSHIT

When you read something I wrote, you can rest assured that it either expresses my view, or I am just participating in the overall clowning around spirit of this place. Most people should be able to tell which is which, immediately. If they can't...screw 'em.

ALL of us are judgmental, including you.
I just won't try to BS anybody about it.:D

Rebecca
01-26-2010, 09:37 AM
↓Right here!↓ ↓How about right HERE!↓↓

And why shouldn't they be subject to my scorn and ridicule?
What would you think about someone coming to gawk at a scene of terrible carnage, and then proceeding to masturbate to it?

And where in here am I attacking anyone's fantasies or sexual interests? That is what I stated. Your citation is inaccurate and erroneous, ergo ... bullshit! :D

While I've no doubt you'll claim otherwise, I have no interest in continuing to discuss this matter with you, especially as I think it out of place to this thread, and indeed, this board.

Be well

Rebecca

jonnyk75
01-26-2010, 01:27 PM
Rebecca, I know it's hard to resist, but don't humor these people with replies. It just perpetuates the vicious circle.

Chilly
01-26-2010, 06:43 PM
And where in here am I attacking anyone's fantasies or sexual interests? That is what I stated. Your citation is inaccurate and erroneous, ergo ... bullshit! :D

While I've no doubt you'll claim otherwise, I have no interest in continuing to discuss this matter with you, especially as I think it out of place to this thread, and indeed, this board.

Be well

Rebecca

If it pleases you and your toe-kissers to believe so...great!
I say the bullshit is yours, because if I really annoy you so much
you damn well know how to put me on your ignore list.
But you BS'ers won't do that, because I'm just too damn interesting!
:Baahaha:

Chilly
01-26-2010, 08:28 PM
I've created a new poll in Ballbusting World.
I really want to know how it breaks down here, when it comes to
who wants it for real, and who wants just the fantasy.
I'm sure you are curious, too, so if you are a regular visitor to
this thread, I encourage you to vote so that we can see the
most accurate sampling (as well as where everyone stands on
this issue).
This poll will close in 30 days.

Design
01-27-2010, 08:10 AM
then what will happen?

what about a poll just for the girl's like who wants to do it for real and see who does
:bananajum

elefante37
01-27-2010, 09:30 AM
situation.

A very interesting and stimulating idea.....
I had already seen that picture before, and obviously I was curious about the reason, for two nuns, to cut off a man's penis with a guillotine.
Since the guy seems to be quiet and submissive, the only idea that makes sense is that he should be willing - or at least resigned - to have it done.
Now, we all know that sometimes - expecially in the past - there were rites and
ceremony not properly adequate to the official church's doctrine, lol....
So, we can imagine a convent where a desperate sinner, addicted to luxury, can find hospitality, repent of his sins and spend the rest of his life in contemplation of god.
The condition would be to repudiate his sinner's life forever and, as a sign of reliability to respect the oath, he has to give up the main instrument of sin... forever!
Why would the nuns be in the nude like those in the pic? Maybe they could be allowed to make the ceremony more acceptable for the man, eventually by giving hime a last moment of pleasure before the blade prevents him to fall in sin again. They could accept this thinking that, ultimately, they are serving god...

Definitely, an erotic - heretical scenery :D

Interesting questions follow: what will happen to the sinner after the cut? How will he serve god in the convent? How would the nun pick up the ones that have to take part to the ceremony? What will they do with the severed organ?

finally
01-27-2010, 12:02 PM
Stand to what you say.
"...and to hell with the rest of your life?" tells your mind, that life is over without penis.
"your manhood only exists for one reason...to lose it?" tells your mind, that penis = manhood
I then sayed that I am not my penis.

You talk two minds: On the one hand you find it arousing, on the other you find it insane. The urge itself may actually be "insane" or at least seem so to our limited understanding. To want it to happen for real on the other hand is not more insane than to take great risks for any "fun" or to suffer great expenses for it, something many "sane" people do when driving motorbikes or skydiving or the like. Penectomy is a one time thing, ok. But it is such a big part of my sexuality, that I would call it a loss to end my life one day, without having had the chance to experience it, before I was too old for it.
And now cut it here please, I may answer in your poll-thread if I want.
:bananawin

Let's cut off some pervert's dicks here! :D

finally
01-27-2010, 12:04 PM
forgot the shadow. :o

Chilly
01-27-2010, 02:03 PM
then what will happen?

what about a poll just for the girl's like who wants to do it for real and see who does

Well, that would be redundant. There are already a couple of threads about that on this site. And the female visitors who bothered to respond made themselves clear on those threads.

Chilly
01-27-2010, 02:15 PM
Interesting questions follow: what will happen to the sinner after the cut? How will he serve god in the convent? How would the nun pick up the ones that have to take part to the ceremony? What will they do with the severed organ?

Ah! Finally a response! (And a marvelous one, too:thumbup )

Well, now that you've started, don't leave us hanging!

Do continue, and answer these intriguing questions!

Chilly
01-27-2010, 03:29 PM
Stand to what you say.
"...and to hell with the rest of your life?" tells your mind, that life is over without penis.
"your manhood only exists for one reason...to lose it?" tells your mind, that penis = manhood
I then sayed that I am not my penis.

Those statements were my attempt to ascertain how your mind works, and not any attempt on my part to give you my mindset.

Here is my response(again): Life is not over without a penis. A great part about being a man, however, is.

A lot of people use the term "manhood" as a euphemism for "penis" in the English language. I see that is where the confusion entered, so I will be more specific in the future.:)

You talk two minds: On the one hand you find it arousing, on the other you find it insane.

One mind. Arousal is just a sexual response. And I freely admit I'm messed up in that regular porn doesn't do that for me. What I wouldn't give to be a normal guy and just be turned on by the sight of a beautiful woman (without a severed penis in her hand, that is). What I find insane is the cold reality of actually destroying a perfectly healthy part of me, that never did me (or anyone else) any harm, and, in fact, has brought me (and certain others) a lot of joy. Once again, the differenciation is that fantasy, itself, causes no physical harm. OTOH, the brutal reality does.

The urge itself may actually be "insane" or at least seem so to our limited understanding. To want it to happen for real on the other hand is not more insane than to take great risks for any "fun" or to suffer great expenses for it, something many "sane" people do when driving motorbikes or skydiving or the like..

Non sequiter. Risk takers do not intend injury to themselves, rather they are trying to avoid injury while in their pursuit of their actual goal. You can say
Evel Knievel wanted all those broken bones that he received while performing his stunts, but I think we both know that's not the case.

Penectomy is a one time thing, ok. But it is such a big part of my sexuality, that I would call it a loss to end my life one day, without having had the chance to experience it, before I was too old for it...

:ibow4u: OKAY! Now that makes sense to me!:)

And now cut it here please, I may answer in your poll-thread if I want.

And let you have the last word here? No way. But I still hope to see you there.

Jeem21
01-28-2010, 07:40 AM
http://www.movline.ru/2/Penectomy.html

Russian site - new video with penectomy

elefante37
02-01-2010, 05:44 AM
Ah! Finally a response! (And a marvelous one, too:thumbup )

Well, now that you've started, don't leave us hanging!

Do continue, and answer these intriguing questions!

Thank you for appreciating my poor effort to put up an interesting scenario....

Well, I try to continue.
Certainly, there would be a difference between the official duties of the nuns and the unofficial lifestyle, I bet :)
The sinner, once having his penis removed, would be held in the hermitage and spend his life in prayer and contemplation of god. His severed former pleasure organ should be kept and preserved by a taxidermist, just to remind him his former life as a sinner and the price he had to pay for his own salvation.
But there would be some activities that will take place covertly. I'm sure some of the nuns would take their advantage of having a dickless man in the convent. They could indulge in some sexual activity with him, sithout any fear of having intercourses that would end in an unwanted pregnancy, or even just in loss of virginity, that could be revealed in some way. The former sinner would become a clandestine sexual servant for the nuns :D
And I'm also sure that some of them would indulge in perverse play with the severed organ....
The nuns that have to take part to the ceremony should be picked up by a sortition. Officially, that would be considered an ungrateful duty, but everyone of them would be secretly enthusiast to be drawn...

Sorry for all my mistakes, but I'm italian!!

Chilly
02-01-2010, 03:50 PM
Works for me!:bananad:
Great job!:thumbup

pavel_the_dark
02-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Works for me.

kazji
02-03-2010, 07:13 AM
Great job. Thx :)

elefante37
02-04-2010, 04:34 AM
Lol... thank you for the positive feedback.

But now I'd like to know something about your favourite penectomy fantasy and context.....

Chilly
02-04-2010, 05:34 AM
When I fantasize, I'm not even in my fantasies.
It has to be happening to someone else.
Putting myself in the various situations is a little
too close to home for me to be comfortable
enough to relax and enjoy it.
Do I have favorites? Well, there are a few chapters
in Betty's book that never fail for me. Namely,
"The Hitchhiker," "The Handyman," and "The
Erogenous Zone.':thumbup

pavel_the_dark
02-04-2010, 11:16 AM
Love the thought of losing my cock to an older woman. But better one with an evil streak who would like to torture it first.

One idea would be to see how many needles she could push into my cock before I plead with her to remove it and the torment. If she runs out of needles, well will have to see what else she can find.

fdx
02-06-2010, 05:25 PM
It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_131559heavenly.htm

What do you think about this story?

Not a bad start Dirk -- will be interested to read the follow up.

reedkritt
02-07-2010, 04:57 AM
does anyone still have the real video where a guy gets his penis cut off and its in somones hand and they twist it in there hands and show the person

Rabbitman
02-11-2010, 04:42 AM
does anyone still have the real video where a guy gets his penis cut off and its in somones hand and they twist it in there hands and show the person

yeah i'd like to see this too

Criss-85
02-11-2010, 04:50 PM
Hi. I'm new here, and penetctomy is one of my fantasies too. Once I saw on ogrish.com a movie called "penis chopped off in torture event". This was something, quite cruel when a guy tied and blindfolded got his dick cuted off with garden scissors. Can't find it on web anymore though.

ballz2spare
02-11-2010, 05:46 PM
Good evening Rebecca I wanted to ask your advice on these things. What is it that gives you happiness when thinking of these things? It is puzzling enough that i myself am fascinated by it although i think it is routed in the fact that my drive is too high. But i am curious about what you like

johnny_cockNballs
02-11-2010, 08:18 PM
Good evening Rebecca I wanted to ask your advice on these things. What is it that gives you happiness when thinking of these things? It is puzzling enough that i myself am fascinated by it although i think it is routed in the fact that my drive is too high. But i am curious about what you like

"drive is too high."

It mean that your testosterone is high level?

That is same for myself. It is criticism of me lately. But, I like it my lady say this and criticize me. I can say "Fix me!" :wooow

Last Sunday morning we bathe together and she squeeze my balls very hard/rough, like angry. She say want to neuter me, and my neuter will fix 99% of problems in our relation. No more testosterone washing in my brain. (Maybe she is correct! Maybe she like me better a eunuch...)

I am very polite and kind to her nowadays... :ibow4u:

Chilly
02-11-2010, 10:46 PM

Good luck, ballz. You're gonna need it!:Baahaha:

ert1
02-14-2010, 04:51 PM
I love variety and my interest is throbbing. Tell me more

Rebecca[/quote]

srzl
02-15-2010, 09:52 AM

i would like to see this also. the garden shears one is a fake.

martina_d
02-15-2010, 03:14 PM
I just love this forum! What a discovery, where have you been all my life?!:bananajum

noktrum
02-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Is it possible to re-upload movies from page 4 of this thread?

Thx in advance.

elefante37
02-16-2010, 10:10 AM
I just love this forum! What a discovery, where have you been all my life?!:bananajum

:iluvu: I also just love the forum, and now that you took part to it, I love it even more.... :)
it's difficult to find a girl into this topic... maybe a lot of females have the daydream of penis cutting, but won't never admit it, even on the internet. Would you mind if I ask you about your interest, if it's fantasy related or if you are into the real thing, how it started, at what age and so on?

chasityx
02-17-2010, 12:13 AM
where have you been all my life?!:bananajum
I suppose we have been all around you all the time, you just didn't notice. ;)
Welcome to the penectomy thread! :D

tkm1
02-17-2010, 08:16 AM
I saw a video somewhere online where a guy probably no older than 18 walks into a room, lays down on a bed, a woman comes over to the matress and ties a string around his penis' base and then begins to slowly and methodically cut his penis off. he just lies there not moving, not tied down, and you can actually see her all in one continuous video, cutting off his penis. you can actually see the moment it's cut off completely as it makes a quick drop onto his lower abdomen and she just picks it up in her fingers and moves it aside, then she sutures the left and right sides of his flat stump (maybe a few millimeters off his actual pelvis) and inserts a catheter.
he then stands up and the camera zooms into his crotch as he fiddles with the catheter showing he no longer has a penis at all.
it was an interesting video I watched over and over, but i still want to see a man forcefully stripped, held by a girl from behind while another quickly grabs his cock and saws it off with a knife or better yet a bunch of guys all getting their dicks chopped off in various ways be it from knives to scissors to a guillotine or teeth. dunno why this excites me so, but i know it all stems from a woman who tried to cut my penis off when I was 5 years old.
her holding it in her hand with a pair of scissors at it's base yelling at me that she was going to snip it off has haunted and excited me my entire life

ert1
02-17-2010, 03:10 PM
Thank you for your interest. I started to imagine vienna sauges with sour kraut together as a meal when I was 14. I also started fantasizing being ********* and my nuts made into rocky mountain oysters . People really do eat rocky mountian oysters made from animal nuts. Penectomy and ********** fantasies are really hot for me and I have had 1000s of them. I like all kinds of methods but they all involve doing it fairly slow and painful. If it happens once it better be good. My seriousness depends on her being very turned on to and obessed by it.

ert1
02-17-2010, 08:45 PM
I suppose we have been all around you all the time, you just didn't notice. ;)
Welcome to the penectomy thread! :DAs a man that still has a. penis this site is fearfully thrilling and I am wondering what will happen next.:bananawin

ert1
02-17-2010, 09:22 PM
[quote=elefante37;75709]:iluvu: I also just love the forum, and now that you took part to it, I love it even more.... :)
it's difficult to find a girl into this topic... maybe a lot of females have the daydream of penis cutting, but won't never admit it, even on the internet. Would you mind if I ask you about your interest, if it's fantasy related or if you are into the real thing, how it started, at what age and so on?[/quote
I love it when i read you are into penis cutting,what a thrill to hear a woman be honest about it. I tried to post to you earlier but didn,t do it right. see post 384 intended for you.:bananajum

ert1
02-18-2010, 12:12 AM
I just love this forum! What a discovery, where have you been all my life?!:bananajumBeen waiting for you:thumbup

Design
02-18-2010, 10:02 AM
I saw a video somewhere online where a guy probably no older than 18 walks into a room, lays down on a bed, a woman comes over to the matress and ties a string around his penis' base and then begins to slowly and methodically cut his penis off. he just lies there not moving, not tied down, and you can actually see her all in one continuous video, cutting off his penis. you can actually see the moment it's cut off completely as it makes a quick drop onto his lower abdomen and she just picks it up in her fingers and moves it aside, then she sutures the left and right sides of his flat stump (maybe a few millimeters off his actual pelvis) and inserts a catheter.
he then stands up and the camera zooms into his crotch as he fiddles with the catheter showing he no longer has a penis at all.
it was an interesting video I watched over and over, but i still want to see a man forcefully stripped, held by a girl from behind while another quickly grabs his cock and saws it off with a knife or better yet a bunch of guys all getting their dicks chopped off in various ways be it from knives to scissors to a guillotine or teeth. dunno why this excites me so, but i know it all stems from a woman who tried to cut my penis off when I was 5 years old.
her holding it in her hand with a pair of scissors at it's base yelling at me that she was going to snip it off has haunted and excited me my entire life
where can we find this video to see for ourselves

ert1
02-19-2010, 01:46 PM
where can we find this video to see forourselves

I would like to see the same movie and a movie like in your fantasy. Your fantasy movie should be made if not already. I would certainly like to see it since I have also had these same fantasies. Let me know if you run across anything like this.

ert1
02-19-2010, 01:47 PM
where can we find this video to see forourselves

I would like to see the same movie and a movie like in your fantasy. Your fantasy movie should be made if not already. I would certainly like to see it since I have also had these same fantasies. Let me know if you run across anything like this.:thumbup

ert1
02-19-2010, 02:53 PM

situation.

Don't be shy.

I think this is a depicktion of relious guildt and the desire to be punished to alleviate guilt :(

wudafuk
02-20-2010, 05:56 PM
i gotta say this one from some jap site laying detached from its owner and in possestion by its new owner as a trophy is really nice The one on the right looks like mine ...

buckrix
02-21-2010, 12:57 PM
Like this ones?

Any chance you'd like to share these with us?

I'd be especially gratefull!!

nightowltrekor
02-22-2010, 07:54 AM
tkm1, who was the woman who tried to cut your dick off? You being only 5 years old i don't see what kept her from succeding. I myself have had that fantasy since i was a kid, i once heard my grandmother and my great aunt talking about a woman they knew who tied her husband up when he was passed out drunk after beating her up. they were laughing about it and saying she threatenet to cut his ole ding dong off after he woke up. But, instead she took his belt and whipped his ass good, even bringing the blood while he screamed and begged her to stop. Then my great aunt said she should have went ahead and cut off his thang and both of them were laughing like hell. That, really excited me hearing it!

wudafuk
02-23-2010, 06:41 PM
I believe I saw a request for this earlier:
http://rapidshare.com/files/354945364/tmp28454.avi
Penis is cut off (by a man, unfortunately) and shown to the penectomee.

solange.piggy
02-24-2010, 12:34 AM
For my cock collection
Dear Mistress, do You take my cock for your collection?

Respects

wudafuk
02-26-2010, 04:38 AM
Dear Mistress, do You take my cock for your collection?

RespectsSomebody take this guy's cock already.:asleep

wudafuk
02-26-2010, 10:49 AM
This is what it looks like cut off:

http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/7885/cockinside.jpg

Chilly
02-26-2010, 11:13 AM
This is what it looks like cut off:

Like E.T. with an awful hangover?:(

wudafuk
02-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Like E.T. with an awful hangover?:(

How about sliced up the middle?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2361/cockcutlengthwise.jpg
(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2361/cockcutlengthwise.jpg)

SmTBalls
02-26-2010, 01:40 PM
I believe I saw a request for this earlier:
http://rapidshare.com/files/354945364/tmp28454.avi
Penis is cut off (by a man, unfortunately) and shown to the penectomee.
Very nice. Thanks for posting that! Too bad it wasn't a woman and we didn't see more of the setup, but still a great clip.

Chilly
02-26-2010, 06:19 PM
How about sliced up the middle?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2361/cockcutlengthwise.jpg
(http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2361/cockcutlengthwise.jpg)http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-think004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)Hmm...like Florida during the Ice Age?

cutme
02-27-2010, 11:30 AM
lawl:ibow4u:

f1zb4n
03-01-2010, 05:53 AM
Here a new image for you.

uramshi
03-01-2010, 07:28 AM
Here a new image for you.

It look so tasty.... I love it.

jack6two
03-02-2010, 01:32 PM
http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-think004.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php)Hmm...like Florida during the Ice Age?
have mine in this way splitted, but only to the half length...
its a horny modding!:bananad:

attis2
03-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Very nice. Thanks for posting that! Too bad it wasn't a woman and we didn't see more of the setup, but still a great clip.
I think this one is real. Not a simulation. There have been many arrests for practicing medicine without a license. This was no hospital film. I recently watched a gory horror flick, from Netlix rental, called Cannibal (2006). Don't watch it if you can't stomach m-m sex scene. There is a scene where a man's penis (looks real) is slowly sliced off with serrated steak knife. Slow and painful. It is cooked in a frying pan and eaten by the victim. The penectomy itself only shows penis and knife. Some will enjoy, I'm certain.

reedkritt
03-02-2010, 07:16 PM
i like this one
http://ksj.ayashiki.net/upimg2/img20100226002557.jpg

jiauka
03-03-2010, 01:32 AM
CRazy spanish short movie about girls that fuck boys and then they cut their parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-jCvfSUq4

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee-jCvfSUq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee-jCvfSUq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Night Traveller
03-03-2010, 04:39 AM
i like this one
http://ksj.ayashiki.net/upimg2/img20100226002557.jpg

403 Forbidden
Could you upload pics on other host?

elefante37
03-03-2010, 12:29 PM
CRazy spanish short movie about girls that fuck boys and then they cut their parts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee-jCvfSUq4

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee-jCvfSUq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ee-jCvfSUq4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Lol, very funny. I wouldn't define it erotic, though... rather a demential trash movie, and the more stupid are the two policemen on the road as they get busted

Chilly
03-15-2010, 02:05 AM
This is what they call it in Thailand.

So...are there any pictures of ducks with willies dangling from their bills?:o

chasityx
03-19-2010, 01:31 PM
Something I have been thinkin about lately is wire or thin steel strings. For what? Well, what would you think?
I imagine it already pressing into the base of my penis with a sadistic woman pulling the ends.
It would be easy to cut óff a penis that way and not to mention that it will give the dick maximum thickness, for the one moment before... What's it like?
Rebecca, you would probably not like it so much? ;) Snoodle? Maybe the one half inch that would make you happy at last? :cryingblu Jenny? Would you think about one last use for the next trophy in your collection? Don't worry, I tried how it feels: Long before it would cut through, it depresses anything so much, that the guy won't have much pleasure or even feel much more than the pain in his dick...:D Anybody else an oppinion?

...:bananawin

ert1
03-19-2010, 10:07 PM
[quote=chasityx;76751]Something I have been thinkin about lately is wire or thin steel strings. For what? Well, what would you think?
I imagine it already pressing into the base of my penis with a sadistic woman pulling the ends.
It would be easy to cut óff a penis that way and not to mention that it will give the dick maximum thickness, for the one moment before... What's it like?
Rebecca, you would probably not like it so much? ;) Snoodle? Maybe the one half inch that would make you happy at last? :cryingblu Jenny? Would you think about one last use for the next trophy in your collection? Don't worry, I tried how it feels: Long before it would cut through, it depresses anything so much, that the guy won't have much pleasure or even feel much more than the pain in his dick...:D Anybody else an oppinion?

Evil mind is creative, you get credit there. I still prefer the old methods. A piece of wire doesn't look intimidating or cause fear in me like a saw, sling blade,hatchet or a dick eating rat. So far the tools of the women scare me more. The wire could be concelled but would be hard to use. The women already have enough tools, they just need some spunk to get the job done.:letsplay

kickme000
03-26-2010, 07:34 AM
A cute Asian woman is on her knees and begins to suck a guys cock. Soon after sucking, the man screams in pain and gets away from her. She opens her mouth and pulls out a razor, revealing that she cut off his dick with it. The guy lays on the floor bloody. (This is the same clip I just posted in the video links thread)
http://rapidshare.com/files/368376515/sliceitoff.zip

johnny_cockNballs
03-26-2010, 11:35 AM
A cute Asian woman is on her knees and begins to suck a guys cock. Soon after sucking, the man screams in pain and gets away from her. She opens her mouth and pulls out a razor, revealing that she cut off his dick with it. The guy lays on the floor bloody. (This is the same clip I just posted in the video links thread)
http://rapidshare.com/files/368376515/sliceitoff.zip

That girl in clip is Chris Yen.

It is honor to get ass beating and full neuter (cut off cockNballs) from her. I like to see her movies and she kicking man ass and BB. :jumpsmile

bookoo
03-26-2010, 10:37 PM
That is an awsome clip. In "Nam I saw some poor guy that got his dick cut off in a Saigon alley by a whore. Word was that some whores did hide razors in their mouth. But this guy survived ( if you can call having your 20 year old dick severed surviving), and he sad she used a straight razor.:cryingblu

Arcane
03-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Something I have been thinkin about lately is wire or thin steel strings. For what? Well, what would you think?

There is a pretty good clip of this happening in the video titled On The Doll.

MP81
04-09-2010, 03:23 PM
some related cartoons

MP81
04-09-2010, 03:25 PM
last few pix

Chilly
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM
last few pix

But just remember...

MP81
04-09-2010, 04:23 PM
chilly, youre next...

Chilly
04-09-2010, 06:44 PM
chilly, youre next...
http://femaledom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=15546&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1259557982
I already gave at the office.:Baahaha:

erfpt
04-11-2010, 08:14 AM
great pictures!

rediwhip
04-11-2010, 08:27 AM
I'm new here, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I am a chastity enthusiast and love the idea of having my penis removed while leaving my balls intact, ensuring that I remain horny but can no longer achieve satisfaction as a man. I also have fantasies of penis reductions, wherein men, having been judged to be worthless sissies, have their penises surgically reduced to a 1" nub - or alternatively, a surgery that removes erectile tissue from the penis and leaves it unable to ever become erect.

Chilly
04-11-2010, 09:00 AM
I'm new here, but this has been a fantasy of mine for a long time. I am a chastity enthusiast and love the idea of having my penis removed while leaving my balls intact, ensuring that I remain horny but can no longer achieve satisfaction as a man. I also have fantasies of penis reductions, wherein men, having been judged to be worthless sissies, have their penises surgically reduced to a 1" nub - or alternatively, a surgery that removes erectile tissue from the penis and leaves it unable to ever become erect.

Welcome to the party!:letsplay

wudafuk
04-11-2010, 06:58 PM
Here's a female med school professor waving around pickled penises, one circumcised, one not. She's discussing the advantages of circumcision to several laughing female students:

http://rapidshare.com/files/374827815/anatomy.mp4

kahim425
04-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Please cut off my dick

Intact4Now
04-13-2010, 11:26 AM
Here's a vid of a prostitute fucking a guy then cutting off his cock:

http://www.newsfilter.org/video/51511/A_Prostitute_stops_a_guy,_has_sex_with_him_in_the_ forrest,_then_chops_off_his_cock_and_throws_it_awa y...wtf/

Pnek2me
04-14-2010, 02:57 AM
Some gun pix... would be nice to get blown away just after orgasm, or during!

Link is to scene with gun.. unfortunately very quick
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKYT6HYH

serge
04-16-2010, 01:05 PM

http://www.newsfilter.org/video/51511/A_Prostitute_stops_a_guy,_has_sex_with_him_in_the_ forrest,_then_chops_off_his_cock_and_throws_it_awa y...wtf/

YES good clip video :iluvu: much again with détails tank

attis2
04-16-2010, 06:25 PM
YES good clip video :iluvu: much again with détails tank
this was great. i would have preferred not having the violence against the female at the beginning. the actor kind of reminded me of dolph lundgren.

tkm1
04-25-2010, 03:46 PM
just a little gif i just happened to come across. wish there was more lead in and a little less time on the blood, but i wasnt the one who made the video was I? so, hopefully, somewhere down the road I can get a real good video where the girl tortures the guy and sadistically chops off his cock, but until then, here's today's contribution.

scissoring off a penis the gif.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/v/AnimatedHorrors/Asian_scissors.gif.html

dick chopping women for the win.

f1zb4n
04-26-2010, 10:41 AM
scissoring off a penis the gif.

http://4gifs.com/gallery/v/AnimatedHorrors/Asian_scissors.gif.html

dick chopping women for the win.

Very hot clip! :iluvu:

sicko666
04-26-2010, 01:27 PM
last few pix

:) every kitchen should have one!!! Great find thanks for shareing!!

krissss4
04-29-2010, 04:12 AM
Парню отрезают член,остался только с яйцами:
http://turbobit.net/6at5r0c1oo72.html

mick_sl8ter
04-29-2010, 05:43 AM
Some gun pix... would be nice to get blown away just after orgasm, or during!

Link is to scene with gun.. unfortunately very quick
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UKYT6HYH
http://i39.tinypic.com/2ni71qu.jpg

Thanx for sharing ! (nice cumshot, 2.63 MB)

Парню отрезают член,остался только с яйцами:
"The guy cut off a member, was left with only eggs"
http://turbobit.net/6at5r0c1oo72.html
http://i44.tinypic.com/aylrm9.jpg
Thanx for sharing ! (26.6 MB)
It appears they cut off this guys dick. I have no idea why :confused:

sistervideo
04-29-2010, 04:17 PM

yes this is the movie

fantomkiller 4

very good movie but this penectomie is the lone in the full movie
the rest is oriented maledom
bye

erfpt
05-02-2010, 03:05 AM

Problem loding page, please upload it to any files sharing site, thx.

nefarious
05-02-2010, 09:25 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOhHQsanoY

It Is Called "PARIS HILTON EATS A DICK" a scetch with paris hilton wich ends with her biting someone's dick off

even though she's fuck ugly it's still pretty hot

SmTBalls
05-03-2010, 02:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuOhHQsanoY

It Is Called "PARIS HILTON EATS A DICK" a scetch with paris hilton wich ends with her biting someone's dick off

even though she's fuck ugly it's still pretty hot

Anybody know what movie that's from? The scene on YouTube is chopped up a bit and I'd like to find the original. Must be something wrong with me because I find Paris very hot.

agoknee
05-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Anybody know what movie that's from? The scene on YouTube is chopped up a bit and I'd like to find the original. Must be something wrong with me because I find Paris very hot.

This is edited to make it look like Paris Hilton is biting the guy, but it really is her dog that is under the covers. The Movie is National Lampoon's Pledge This! The unedited version can be found on youtube as well.

krissss4
05-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Сборник видео по теме:
http://turbobit.net/b52cpsiff5kr.html

attis2
05-06-2010, 09:36 PM
Сборник видео по теме:

it looks really promising. unfortunately, it's in a rar format.

erfpt
05-08-2010, 05:54 AM
Сборник видео по теме:
Thank you very much, these are definitely nice clips. By the way, what is real name of the clip you called "Otrezala chlen2"? I am eager to see the full film, thanks again.

fireonmyhead
05-08-2010, 06:10 AM
http://www.stileproject.com/videos/9364/******-gets-his-punishment---dick-chopped-off.html
here, a ****** been punished by penectomy in front of the public.

Bobber
05-08-2010, 08:51 AM
OMG........I could never get into having my junk cut off........:wooow

Jenny69
05-09-2010, 10:42 PM
OMG........I could never get into having my junk cut off........:wooow

Too bad! it could be fun!!! :loveeyes

Jenny:iluvu:

reedkritt
05-09-2010, 10:49 PM
theres a hot girl ive missed and aint heard from in awhile plus shes devilish with her vivd imagination id let u tie me up or handcuff me just as long as once its all done and over u video tape it and id prob be the type that would talk shi* and say u wont do it and stuff like u aint got the balls to do it till the pain knocks me out then hopefully ull be kind enough too call the paramedics cause id prob loose my cock over that one too lol but id love it and wouldnt want u too back down and pist off and enjoying what ur doing would be better then just torture laughter cause ud feel like u earned what u stolen from me for talking like that an prob keep both parts like they hang bulls heads on some walls i can see my bits on a mantel of urs maybe a good befor fully intact picture of me then after u did ur work picture soo u got something too frame next too the jar

jay1234
05-10-2010, 12:46 PM
There is nothing like finding a chick who will joke around with you about this subject. Especially when they find out it turns you on.

sviatoslav
05-11-2010, 11:37 PM
Well.... I will tell you why. Since I have not had a real sexual life...

Then I say, a penis for what? :confused: :confused: :confused:

I really like the idea of being passive for a female, :loveeyes so again, a penis for what?

Problem is that most of female, like to be penetrated... (and basically, it does not excites me)

So... months ago... I found this woman who likes to strap a man... :jumpsmile

And... she does not like my penis... (and it really excites me)... :)

It is much more easy to me to have an erection, if I think that a woman fucks me... or that she does not like my penis... and she denigrates it.... :ibow4u:

Any way... I will not tell you that I do not like to have my penis sucked... I do like it.:Baahaha: ... but still the idea that she does not even want to touch it... turns me on :)
But getting excited by thinking about me penetrating a woman... nup... :asleep

tkm1
05-13-2010, 07:35 AM
There is nothing like finding a chick who will joke around with you about this subject. Especially when they find out it turns you on.

agreed jay, agreed.

atm looking for a pair of those enormous industrial scissors that gradeschool teachers used to carry. the steel ones that are like a foot+ long. As soon as i find some in the local area, I'm getting my wife to put my hard cock in them and squeeze with all her might. with any luck i'll cum on the spot, but she knows i have this fantasy and is willing to fiddle around with it, but hasn't currently taken the steps to venture into it. stinks, there's a girl i work with who is so turned on by the idea of cutting off dicks that i was half tempted to let her play with mine and a scalpel or dressing scissors at the hospital and then when i get home, tell my wife i let another girl play with my toy and see if she's more eager to get my cock inside the blades of those enormous penectomizers. mmm wish my wife was home now, i'd have her biting me so hard i'd probably start bleeding

tkm1
05-13-2010, 07:39 AM
and while on the subject of this girl at my work who wants to cut off dicks.

just so that there are some guys out there who know these women do exist, she has blatantly and on MANY occassions said she would be eager to volunteer to cut off all the dicks of any men who want them removed or who committed sexual crimes. she gets so turned on by it and has told all of us at work that it's because she was raped when she was a mid-teen and has loved sex since but also had a crazy fantasy that she wants to just go around cutting off dicks and watching the men cry when she does it. she's also talked about what she'd do with the penises such as stomp them into the ground and make them unreattachable, cut them off hard and shove them up the guy's ass, cut them off hard and beat their balls with it until they pass out, or make them chew it up and spit it out in a bloody, messy pile.

man i wish i had met this girl a few years ago. maybe i'd be uploading pictures of a stump for you guys to see, sheesh knowing her she probably would get a kick out of filming cutting it off too.

L1M0
05-13-2010, 09:03 AM
I think jenny is right, i imagine that it would be a lot of fun if she ties me to a bed and cuts my cock with a scissor or if she just offers me a blowjob and then suddenly rips it off with her teeth :jumpsmile that would be a lot of fun!

Chilly
05-13-2010, 03:51 PM
and while on the subject of this girl at my work who wants to cut off dicks.

just so that there are some guys out there who know these women do exist, she has blatantly and on MANY occassions said she would be eager to volunteer to cut off all the dicks of any men who want them removed or who committed sexual crimes. she gets so turned on by it and has told all of us at work that it's because she was raped when she was a mid-teen and has loved sex since but also had a crazy fantasy that she wants to just go around cutting off dicks and watching the men cry when she does it. she's also talked about what she'd do with the penises such as stomp them into the ground and make them unreattachable, cut them off hard and shove them up the guy's ass, cut them off hard and beat their balls with it until they pass out, or make them chew it up and spit it out in a bloody, messy pile.

man i wish i had met this girl a few years ago. maybe i'd be uploading pictures of a stump for you guys to see, sheesh knowing her she probably would get a kick out of filming cutting it off too.

I've known at least two chicks like her in every grade level I was in when I was going to school, and at least one at every job I've had since then.
I don't always swallow the "It's because I was raped" excuse. Too many of them were not. But they know that by claiming they were, we tend to instantly back off and take her word for it. It's basically a free ticket for her to be as exhibitionist as she wants to be with her kink in public, and nobody has the right to even give her a dirty look, because she's the "poor baby victim." And besides, she gives the male fetishists something to wank off to, so who does it really hurt?
Nobody, as long as it only stays at that level. Problems happen when the fetishists are no longer content with fantasy and start demanding reality. Because there are people on both sides of the line who will all too eagerly toss caution to the wind in order to live their fantasy. Afterwards, it's too late. Because there are no "do-overs."
I love "dirty talk" as much as the next guy. But I sure as hell don't want to end up on the news the way David Carradine did.:(

buckrix
05-15-2010, 05:57 AM
I dont know about you peeps out there but I really enjoyed the 3 gif files that were uploaded recently. I've put them all into one file, and made the 'asian scissors' one slightly more drawn out.
Hope ya'll enjoy it...

http://rapidshare.com/files/387599040/Chop.m4v

sviatoslav
05-16-2010, 01:29 AM
jeje.. it would be nice to make a film like that one... we man really need some girls who like to cut our penis like that....

¿where are them?

maybe another cool thing, is to take the penis off... and then just leave the balls.... would be nice to see that...

Thanks for the video = )

MrBB
05-16-2010, 01:09 PM
The asian scissor penectomy is very fast, but ok. The blood fountain is ridiculous IMO

5150bitches
05-18-2010, 10:44 AM
Well actually it can be legal to have it done "paperwork and stuff" and payment
and i know the girls that do it so if you really want it done get in contact

solange.piggy
05-21-2010, 10:12 AM
Who is the next? :loveeyes
Dear Mistress,
You can take my penis or my penis with balls...
Respects

thennowlater
05-21-2010, 10:41 AM
:thumbup great work peeps hopefully i can find some new stuff to post

wtobecastrated
05-21-2010, 12:48 PM
jeje.. it would be nice to make a film like that one... we man really need some girls who like to cut our penis like that....

¿where are them?

maybe another cool thing, is to take the penis off... and then just leave the balls.... would be nice to see that...

Thanks for the video = )

Hi tomorrow i will be ********* my ex gf will do the job so now are the las hrs with my balls i wnt my penis remove too but she dont want to do it because she say is not prepared to do a mayor pennis cut, I live in Mexicali, Baja
Thanks!!!

kickme000
05-24-2010, 10:27 AM
Two videos. One of chick holding up a drawing of a guy with his dick cut off and she says it's what she wants to do to her dad. Second video she holds up a picture of a gun and says that she wants to shoot his dick off.
http://rapidshare.com/files/391109041/cutoffshootoff.zip

Sunagwa
05-24-2010, 11:34 AM
Two videos. One of chick holding up a drawing of a guy with his dick cut off and she says it's what she wants to do to her dad. Second video she holds up a picture of a gun and says that she wants to shoot his dick off.
http://rapidshare.com/files/391109041/cutoffshootoff.zip

Any idea what movie that is from? I don't recognize any of the actors.

kickme000
05-24-2010, 10:04 PM
Any idea what movie that is from? I don't recognize any of the actors.

The name of the file is the name of the movie. I believe the actress is Kelli*Barksdale http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1471740/

Buck_n_jkt
05-25-2010, 12:32 AM
Dream all you want about cutting a guy's dick off or a guy cutting his own dick off...the results are ugly! Even leaving a stump is ugly; however a subincision is the way to go. It doesn't have to be a full subincision but 2+ inches is great...feels good...looks good! Buck

kickme000
05-25-2010, 01:11 AM
Here's another video from a movie. A woman is sucking a guys dick, but then bites it off and spits it across the room.
http://rapidshare.com/files/391325875/bitefrombeyond.zip

Hurts_so_good
05-25-2010, 07:39 AM
Dream all you want about cutting a guy's dick off or a guy cutting his own dick off...the results are ugly! Even leaving a stump is ugly; however a subincision is the way to go. It doesn't have to be a full subincision but 2+ inches is great...feels good...looks good! Buck

I don't think the fantasy's underlying motivation is a "pretty" crotch. I think the idea is to deprive the man of what is most precious to him, as well as reducing him to being less than a man...

sviatoslav
05-25-2010, 12:55 PM
Those videos are nice. Id be cool to have a fiance like that one = )

Pnek2me
05-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Penis Guillotine stories
http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/S/ea_45312sinners.htm
http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/S/ea_111430sinners_.htm

nefarious
05-29-2010, 10:15 PM
found this on youtube and thought it might be worth sharing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kvrA_ID1Dss&feature=related

badajet
06-01-2010, 02:47 PM
Does any one has a very good penectomy videos where women cut dicks or bite them off?

Intact4Now
06-05-2010, 04:26 PM
Warning, this page has a lot of pop-ups, but the video is awesome. Amber Rayne and another girl torture a guy. The opening dialogue is relevant to this thread:

http://www.empflix.com/view.php?id=67542

subwarrenton
06-05-2010, 09:25 PM
For me its the power my domme has over both my cock and my balls. I have gladly given them to her and she reminds me i keep them at her convienance. It goes along with a page I read about called devotional love (sex).....I love being that devoted and the desire to serve deepens along with it.

Thanks
SubWarrrenton

LadyByrd
06-06-2010, 08:43 PM

Rebecca

Because he is tired of being a man!

Lady Byrd

finally
06-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Because he is tired of being a man!You don't stop beeing a man just because you loose your dick. Not even if you loose you balls.
;)

Chilly
06-10-2010, 06:12 PM
You don't stop beeing a man just because you loose your dick. Not even if you loose you balls.
;)

Tell that to all the MTF transsexuals.:)

buckrix
06-12-2010, 11:27 AM
Hi there all,

I know I've asked this before, and I apologise for repeating myself, just hoping that someone will have missed my previous posts begging for someone to share any pics they may have from this set...

I'd be extremely grateful to anyone who may have the full set to share :)

Cheers

finally
06-13-2010, 06:47 AM
I wouldn't care too much about, whatever makes many guys be so eager to loose theire dicks. :D
I much more wonder about in which moment would a sadistic woman actually decide to go for it?
Women, it's told, are much smarter in covering theire tracks, for example when they are cheating. They do it intentionally and very well planned. But then again, one part of a well done plan is, that it doesn't look like one after all..., and so on.
So you girls, if you are allowing yourself the phantasy: Do you care about the possibility of it all, AT all?
:bananawin

finally
06-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Me, I in fact don't really want it to happen completely consensual to me.
:D:bananad::D

I love the idea, of her spotting my desire, recognizing what it is, that give me that improper erection, in a situation, where she can so simply make it come true...

finally
06-20-2010, 02:51 PM
Or another question for the girls, very simple this time: How can I make it happen to me? :)

Oh, come on, you can also PM me if you don't want everybody else to find out. :D

finally
06-22-2010, 06:26 AM
What is up?
Are all other penectomy enthusiasts ...done?

f1zb4n
06-23-2010, 10:36 AM
What a lovely girl, if she want she can take mine too.... maybe she can grill that penis-skewer... :iluvu:

queen_mueen2008
06-23-2010, 02:21 PM
http://www.daveshole.com/images/Penectomy/dick05.JPG

amazing

Pnek2me
06-23-2010, 05:17 PM
From the net (sorry for any duplicates). You'll have to imagine these all photoshopped. Any guru's out there, please photoshop!

Yes I know they're small pix w/watermarks, but they can't be viewed large unless purchased. If anyone can access large pix, please post!

For the record I'd be happy to have any of these babes between my legs with a knife.

http://bloodrushthemovie.com/br_images/sorority_girl_with_knife.jpg
(the promise of your cock being chopped off)
http://bloodrushthemovie.com/br_images/BloodRushPoster_Lizzy_200.jpg
(after school special)
http://bloodrushthemovie.com/br_images/Blood-Rush-Poster-250.jpg
(messy but complete)
http://bloodrushthemovie.com/br_images/blood_rush_poster_leftsaw200.jpg
(take your head off after your cock and balls are mush)
http://patdollard.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/knife-girl.jpg
(in the snuff room)
http://www.freewebs.com/tiger123412/knife%20&%20me.JPG
(hands are busy... just wait)
http://www.crestock.com/images/170000-179999/176397-xs.jpg
(penis assassin)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotosmurf/fotosmurf0710/fotosmurf071000104/1797416-woman-with-mad-look-in-her-face-and-big-knife.jpg
(Jackie the ripper)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bg_knight/bg_knight0803/bg_knight080300002/2633567-woman-is-chopping-orange-on-the-black-background-2.jpg
(ah to be an orange)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400361/6805737-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(the chef will see you now)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/123rf/123rf0901/123rf090100066/4107537-woman-cutting-walnuts.jpg
(chopping up your cock & balls for salad)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stockbroker/stockbroker0903/stockbroker090300536/4446150-woman-chopping-vegetables.jpg
(aunty, can I put my groin on your cutting board)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stockbroker/stockbroker0903/stockbroker090300348/4445540-husband-and-wife-preparing-meal-mealtime-together.jpg
(insert your face & cock into portrait)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jackf/jackf1004/jackf100400346/6784206-portrait-of-female-cook-with-cutting-board-over-yellow.jpg
(mobile ********** service)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/goodolga/goodolga1004/goodolga100400051/6881892-woman-with-knife-sitting-on-the-street.jpg
(social castratrix)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bernjuer/bernjuer1003/bernjuer100300029/6608637-happy-couple-cooking-insolated-on-white.jpg
(baby I love it! make sure to get the entire head off!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/jackf/jackf1004/jackf100400465/6784395-female-cook-with-vegetables-on-cutting-board-over-white.jpg
(care to add your meat?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/paylessimages/paylessimages0912/paylessimages091200717/6194236-woman-cooking.jpg
(balls are best steamed)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/evok20/evok200810/evok20081000027/3747207-a-young-woman-in-the-kitchen-cutting-vegetables.jpg
(Hi honey... just in time!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotosmurf/fotosmurf0707/fotosmurf070700183/1355574-pretty-brunette-with-very-scary-eyes-hiding-a-knife-behind-her-back.jpg
(goth club castratrix)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mikhaillukoyanov/mikhaillukoyanov0905/mikhaillukoyanov090500006/4835592-housewife-behind-a-kitchen-table-undresses-meat.jpg
(sperm and blood splatters on the wall please)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bernjuer/bernjuer0910/bernjuer091000037/5729910-angry-young-bride-with-a-bloody-knife-in-an-elevator.jpg
(now you're a good husband)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200196/6400668-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(********* in wonderland)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nyul/nyul0910/nyul091000349/5759659-young-woman-chopping-onion-in-kitchen-at-home-smiling.jpg
(first we separate the frenulum...)
http://www.crestock.com/images/170000-179999/175908-xs.jpg
(I thought you said ALL of it)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0704/dolgachov070400027/860923.jpg
(overhand vertical stab thru spurting shaft)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/elisanth/elisanth0812/elisanth081200013/3941496-mrs-santa-with-orange-on-the-knife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(santa's elf w/your testicle)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/elisanth/elisanth0812/elisanth081200012/3941466-attractive-mrs-santa-with-orange-on-the-knife-studio-shot.jpg
(modeling your manhood)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/elisanth/elisanth0812/elisanth081200011/3941497-sexy-mrs-santa-with-orange-on-the-knife-studio-shot.jpg
(licking off the vital fluids)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Anabgd/Anabgd0610/Anabgd061000029/582373-young-attractive-woman-in-red-aprom-with-a-butcher-knife-isolated-on-white.jpg
(cock cleaver)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/meddj/meddj0805/meddj080500055/3104726-a-girl-cut-off-her-cellulite-isolated-on-white.jpg
(what will you pay to eat my ass?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/meddj/meddj0805/meddj080500056/3104727-a-girl-cut-off-her-cellulite-isolated-on-white.jpg
(first your tongue... then your balls)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/naffarts/naffarts0810/naffarts081000016/3781316-illustrative-styled-image-of-a-bloody-knife-over-a-plug-hole-in-a-stainles-steel-sink.jpg
(done with you)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/wildcat78/wildcat780812/wildcat78081200035/3941629-beautiful-girl-with-close-eyes-licks-cutting-edge-of-sword.jpg
(her favorite phallus)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/shutterbox/shutterbox0909/shutterbox090900020/5496887-young-gothic-woman-holding-a-bloody-knife.jpg
(a shadow in the night...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/shutterbox/shutterbox0909/shutterbox090900019/5496871-young-goth-woman-holding-a-bloody-knife-while-licking-her-lips.jpg
(she offered me her knife, I offered her my turgid organ)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/miramiska/miramiska0904/miramiska090400014/4636445-picture-of-beautiful-girl-with-a-knife-on-a-black-background.jpg
(should she leave his ball, she pondered)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/miramiska/miramiska0904/miramiska090400016/4636448-picture-of-beautiful-girl-with-a-knife-on-a-black-background.jpg
(he thought the slave's hands were tied... surprise!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/chaoss/chaoss0908/chaoss090800609/5395768-woman-maniac-with-knife-concept-portrait.jpg
(the ******'s cock was never found)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/miramiska/miramiska0904/miramiska090400015/4636443-picture-of-beautiful-girl-with-a-knife-on-a-black-background.jpg
(her beauty was overwhelming... I lost myself and my penis to her eyes)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0701/dolgachov070100077/732062-portrait-of-crazy-schoolgirl-with-big-knife.jpg
(which innocent bystander would be next)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/valeriylebedev/valeriylebedev1005/valeriylebedev100500015/6883085-wicked-housewife-with-a-knife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(stab it baby, stab it)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serrnovik/serrnovik0904/serrnovik090400114/4765939-woman-with-knife-on-her-neck.jpg
(the pirate roleplay went horribly wrong)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/slena/slena1006/slena100600036/7184851-young-sexy-female-with-knife.jpg
(your cock will be hanging on my belt)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/amaxim/amaxim0706/amaxim070600051/1017850-beautiful-woman-with-knife-she-is-terrified--black-background.jpg
(too fucking hot)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0703/dolgachov070300091/837339-portrait-of-crazy-schoolgirl-with-big-knife.jpg
(did you think I'd forget you? your balls are next!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/constructer/constructer0811/constructer081100025/3895735-vampire-wants-to-lick-blood-drop-from-knife-on-black-background.jpg
(classy cock cutter)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Ruslan/Ruslan0909/Ruslan090900084/5544314-portrait-of-young-scary-woman-in-dark.jpg
(the zombie rapists lost more than their heads)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/domencolja/domencolja0801/domencolja080100069/2396354-simple-illustration-of-a-dangerous-redhead-girl-on-her-knees-and-elbows-holding-a-bloody-knife.jpg
(insert your girlfriend's face)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/v_strelok/v_strelok0801/v_strelok080100012/2544106-young-sexy-female-licking-the-knife.jpg
(multiple angle cock destroying angel)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/keeweeboy/keeweeboy1001/keeweeboy100100044/6270671-sexy-pirate.jpg
(coming for your mast)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/keeweeboy/keeweeboy1001/keeweeboy100100049/6270683-beautiful-pirate.jpg
(slow mast removal)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/keeweeboy/keeweeboy1002/keeweeboy100200131/6419284-pirate-with-sword.jpg
(swift chops to your groin)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ostill/ostill0812/ostill081200484/3975580-beautiful-woman-portrait-with-colorful-make-up-and-background-eating-orange-slice.jpg
(re-attachment no longer possible)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0910/dolgachov091000854/5685090-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(she seemed so nice)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ostill/ostill0812/ostill081200532/3975581-beautiful-woman-portrait-with-colorful-make-up-and-background-biting-apple-slice.jpg
(she always seemed to like knives, for some reason)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400530/6805779-picture-of-young-attractive-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(she's addicted to fresh meat)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/newphotoservice/newphotoservice0904/newphotoservice090400206/4701784-beautiful-young-woman-making-vegetarian-vegetable-salad.jpg
(balls are best skewered!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/drx/drx0903/drx090301150/4491190-angry-frustrated-woman-with-knife-threat-the-planeth-earth-environment-in-danger-concept.jpg
(she destroyed my world)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/anyka/anyka0905/anyka090500155/4912835-woman-waiting-at-the-door-with-a-knife-in-her-hand.jpg
(her purple gown would soon be soaked in bloody cum)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stylephotographs/stylephotographs0905/stylephotographs090500037/4824272-young-woman-in-her-kitchen-cutting-ingredients.jpg
(smiling and removing my penis)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/limonzest/limonzest0911/limonzest091100007/5830021-smiling-woman-cutting-bread-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(beautiful woman dicing penises)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dash/dash0809/dash080900376/3619507-beautiful-woman-in-kitchen-holding-yellow-pepper.jpg
(please stab my prostate)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081104013/3933877-young-chef-holding-metal-cutlery-with-white-background.jpg
(you'll be slowly consumed)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/acidgrey/acidgrey0910/acidgrey091000008/5645382-beautiful-girl-in-a-striped-dress-with-a-knife.jpg
(teen chops you up in the mall)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/justmeyo/justmeyo0903/justmeyo090300036/4449589-young-woman-sitting-in-her-kitchen-and-chopping-green-onion-on-wood-board-isolated-on-white-backgrou.jpg
(can I put my cock under your knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081100943/3835836-young-woman-posing-with-fork-and-knife-with-white-background.jpg
(hungry for your junk)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/masta4650/masta46500902/masta4650090200001/4336484-woman-cutting-a-carrot-on-a-plate.jpg
(she'll eat and shit you out)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/irkusnya/irkusnya0905/irkusnya090500039/4923421-beautiful-young-woman-with-fresh-vegetables-pretty-girl-with-pepper--housewife-with-sweet-peppers-an.jpg
(cock & ball stabbing frenzy)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dash/dash0809/dash080900373/3619519-beautiful-woman-in-kitchen-holding-yellow-pepper.jpg
(slicing my cock down the center)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400909/6850284-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(testing the ********** knife's tip)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serezniy/serezniy1002/serezniy100200204/6580616-young-woman-with-knife-on-black-background.jpg
(my little knife owns your big cock)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500589/7010114-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(castratrix model)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vicnt/vicnt0808/vicnt080800012/3389036-young--beauty-emo-girl-photo.jpg
(kiss your cock goodbye)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/rtiom/rtiom0901/rtiom090100085/4243475-couple-wiht-red-heart-and-knife.jpg
(damn... should've gave her flowers instead)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081104015/3933941-smiling-female-chef-on-an-isolated-background.jpg
(submit to the knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081100941/3835696-woman-going-to-commit-suicide-on-an-isolated-white-background.jpg
(as I expoded, she lifted up and stabbed into the base of my cock, impaling it through as blood and cum spurted into her)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos0811/logos081100209/3888900-portrait-of-a-smiling-female-standing-and-cutting-apple-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(my girlfriends are coming over... want to pitch in?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500506/6945549-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(preparing for the Queen.. it's an honor for any slave to have his penis added to Her Majesty's dinner)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/123cn/123cn0901/123cn090100478/4194373-woman-holding-dragon-fruit.jpg
(slicing open titan testicles... inspecting the contents for freshness)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/diter/diter0812/diter081200022/4004107-pretty-girl-with-the-big-cooking-knife.jpg
(checking her reflection before your sperm clouds up the metal)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/piksel/piksel0904/piksel090400029/4640839-woman-in-kitchen-preparing-food.jpg
(welcome to cooking class! now drop your pants!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/modellocate/modellocate0711/modellocate071100030/2101021-attach-of-the-business-woman.jpg
(penalty for surfing porn at work - you'll have to lose your cock to the boss to keep your job)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500670/7010305-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(beauty with big knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/frantysek/frantysek0908/frantysek090800015/5341228-attractive-young-woman-preparing-lunch.jpg
(put your knife on me)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/limonzest/limonzest0910/limonzest091000501/5797101-beautiful-woman-holding-cookbook-and-thinking.jpg
(wonder if I should fry his penis)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/diter/diter0812/diter081200025/4004110-pretty-girl-with-the-big-cooking-knife.jpg
(she stroked her sensitive neck with the sharp edge, dreaming of slowly severing a man's hard cock after she'd had her way with him...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dkart/dkart1003/dkart100300029/6580814-beautiful-black-girl-with-knife.jpg
(the huntress practiced her chops)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dash/dash0809/dash080900375/3619512-beautiful-woman-in-kitchen-holding-yellow-pepper.jpg
(I just LOVE her)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kurhan/kurhan0904/kurhan090400347/4752452-young-love-couple-cooking-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(he snuck his cock head onto the chopping board, she didn't know)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/invisiblev/invisiblev0905/invisiblev090500148/4926454-woman-with-daggers-on-green-background.jpg
(eat my pussy before i dispatch you)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1004/prometeus100400471/6799066-shot-of-an-oriental-woman-in-a-traditional-costume.jpg
(welcome to your fantasy death)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/limonzest/limonzest0910/limonzest091000500/5797130-smiling-woman-holding-cookbook-while-cooking-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(oh honey! I found a really good recipe for fried man sausage!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200055/6353206-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(the wrabbit likes nuts... he told me)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/joseasreyes/joseasreyes0811/joseasreyes081100146/3889894-young-blond-woman-with-a-knife-over-her-face.jpg
(I must do this... I'll make it quick, I promise)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vgstudio/vgstudio0804/vgstudio080400006/2825215-young-happy-woman-making-salad-at-domestic-kitchen.jpg
(healthy nutrition starts with a freshly chopped penis salad)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500507/6945505-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(persian lady cooks love to incorporate male organs... bring your penis here)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/constructer/constructer0811/constructer081100012/3887900-gonna-be-ready-to-halloween-on-black-background.jpg
(trick or treat mister?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0911/dolgachov091100748/5962314-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(she always smiled as she prepared penises)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nejron/nejron0807/nejron080700163/3329708-beautiful-young-woman-making-vegetarian-vegetable-salad.jpg
(cock and balls for the salad)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1002/dolgachov100200700/6510119-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(hi honey! just slide your cock under my knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0810/lovleah081000072/3756478-a-woman-collecting-evidence-places-a-knife-in-a-plastic-bag.jpg
(the ********** weapon was finally found)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nejron/nejron0806/nejron080600115/3231137-beautiful-young-woman-eating-vegetarian-food-in-a-restaurant.jpg
(the service sucked, but the food was fresh)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500143/6941689-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(cum on my chin and I'll cut you)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/cardmaverick/cardmaverick1001/cardmaverick100100053/6249235-young-woman-cutting-up-tomato-in-kitchen-for-meal-vertical-shot.jpg
(her delicate fingers worked me to erection and then the knife began to slice)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200048/6353255-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(her thoughts kept returning to the passage where the girl cut off her daddy's parts)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0510/lovleah051000017/255135-beautiful-brunette-in-a-beaded-bustier-holding-a-long-bladed-weapon.jpg
(your cock can never replace my blade)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0908/pictrough090800179/5333196-smiling-asian-woman-standing-at-counter-and-slicing-apples-horizontal.jpg
(we like to cut balls with a smile)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mocker/mocker0809/mocker080900045/3605640-dark-skinned-female-with-wild-fanatical-facial-expression-stretch-out-hand-with-brass-knuckle-push-k.jpg
(this mechanized one will chop you to pieces ... let me show you)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0906/pictrough090600025/5047160-brunette-making-a-salad-in-the-kitchen-slicing-a-radish-wearing-a-polka-dot-dress-and-white-cardigan.jpg
(penis chef trainee)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/asian75/asian750610/asian75061000032/588424-woman-holding-traditional-japanese-sword-katana-isolated-on-white.jpg
(ninja assassin chops your penis off after shower sex)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/zigf/zigf0905/zigf090500168/4894765-young-brunette-raises-sharp-knife.jpg
(stab and disable before penectomy)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500764/7010424-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(would you like me to take your balls too?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500499/6945531-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(these new carbonite knifes are extra sharp and painful!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serrnovik/serrnovik1004/serrnovik100400077/6882226-happy-smile-woman-chef-offer-tomatoes-on-blue-background.jpg
(put your cock into my hand)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lanak/lanak0811/lanak081100320/3929805-sexy-young-blond-woman-in-the-kitchen-holding-a-knife-in-her-hands.jpg
(hm... i think this one would be dull enough...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400470/6805869-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(this is my latest blade... you'll feel every millimeter of it's edge...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos0909/logos090900914/5580018-happy-middle-woman-enjoying-a-conversation-while-preparing-a-salad-at-home.jpg
(come on over! i just chopped off his cock!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500227/6941831-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(penis cutting housewife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dkart/dkart1003/dkart100300027/6580817-beautiful-black-girl-with-knife.jpg
(i like knifeplay... do you?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/joseasreyes/joseasreyes0905/joseasreyes090500023/4786640-young-woman-portrait-staring-at-camera-with-a-knife.jpg
(I'm sorry darling... but if you truly love me, you'll give me what I want.)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/maxxyustas/maxxyustas0809/maxxyustas080900088/3576293-sexual-girl-with-sword-on-white-background.jpg
(the ritual will be performed at sunrise)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1003/dolgachov100300552/6663724-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(or you can opt for the trusted and true butcher knife!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/serrnovik/serrnovik0904/serrnovik090400098/4756109-young-woman-leaking-knife-with-hang-out-toungue-which-is-look-dangerous.jpg
(she cuts her tongue first, then his cock)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mocker/mocker0901/mocker090100051/4191192-still-life-scene-of-seductive-breakfast-served-on-naked-woman-torso-food-is-presented-by-sunny-side-.jpg
(she liked to serve her ********* boyfriends their cooked parts on her nude body... reminding them of their loss)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200058/6353210-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(lose, you lose your penis)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/chaoss/chaoss0908/chaoss090800023/5291407-woman-with-military-knife-portrait-isolated-on-white.jpg
(use my mouth... cum and the knife falls)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/asian75/asian750610/asian75061000025/588437-woman-holding-traditional-japanese-sword-katana-isolated-on-white.jpg
(meditation before **********)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vgstudio/vgstudio0808/vgstudio080800051/3440564-young-happy-woman-making-salad-at-domestic-kitchen.jpg
(smiling penis cutter)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081103926/3934105-portrait-of-shouting-woman-with-fork-and-knife-against-white-background.jpg
(i'm hungry! drop your pants!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotum/fotum0804/fotum080400029/2832995-young-woman-having-her-breakfast-with-water-and-celery.jpg
(don't worry slave... I'll let you eat your cock out of my ass later)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vgstudio/vgstudio0802/vgstudio080200093/2557385-portrait-of-young-happy-woman-making-salad-at-domestic-kitchen.jpg
(it's always best to slice the penis down the middle, so the blood doesn't splatter so much)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nejron/nejron0808/nejron080800383/3485481-beautiful-young-woman-making-vegetarian-vegetable-salad.jpg
(i'm so glad you decided to donate your penis)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotum/fotum0810/fotum081000003/3645245-young-woman-having-her-breakfast-with-water-and-celery.jpg
(why not? i read it tastes really awesome when it's freshly cut!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/rtiom/rtiom0901/rtiom090100066/4202783-cruel-girl-beating-red-heart-with-knife.jpg
(i wish this was your cock and balls)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dkart/dkart1003/dkart100300028/6580811-beautiful-black-girl-with-knife.jpg
(the priestess embraced the ritual knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bds/bds1002/bds100200692/6475383-housewife-with-knife-cutting-in-air-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(don't close your eyes!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/starush/starush0812/starush081200026/4006554-cute-blond-girl-wearing-hat-holding-knife--isolated-on-white.jpg
(i did try this on the bulls... it's fancy but it'll work on you too)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotosmurf/fotosmurf0812/fotosmurf081200164/4036554-woman-with-chefs-hat-trying-to-stab-a-pepper.jpg
(please stab my cock)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotum/fotum0804/fotum080400030/2832994-young-woman-having-her-breakfast-with-water-and-celery.jpg
(slave, your cock is delicious)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1006/dolgachov100600069/7098130-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(let me slice you slowly...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500312/6942854-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(this one is perfect for tiny stabs...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/80/316/starush/starush0801/starush080100014/2405479-scout-blond-girl-wearing-uniform-with-knife.jpg
(the recon spy was ready to come back with enemy organs)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nejron/nejron0803/nejron080300212/2696745-beautiful-wild-woman-with-a-knife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(for the sacrifice must be tonight)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/chaoss/chaoss0908/chaoss090800535/5390289-woman-maniac-with-knife-underground-parking.jpg
(she looked so innocent, officer)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/nyul/nyul0906/nyul090600078/5024770-young-woman-standing-at-kitchen-table-whisking-eggs-in-a-bowl-smiling.jpg
(honey, can you get started with shaving your cock and balls)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0908/pictrough090800177/5333801-a-woman-is-slicing-produce-in-her-kitchen--she-is-smiling-at-the-camera--vertically-framed-shot.jpg
(i wish this was your scrotum)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dusanzidar/dusanzidar0810/dusanzidar081000049/3698757-young-blond-woman-cutting-pumpkin-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(sometimes elephant penises can be substituted)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400584/6806050-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(this knife will be painless)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/asian75/asian750610/asian75061000033/588422-woman-holding-traditional-japanese-sword-katana-isolated-on-white.jpg
(shower katana penectomy)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/diter/diter0812/diter081200023/4004111-pretty-girl-with-the-big-cooking-knife-is-fixing-her-makeup.jpg
(castratrix checking her hypnotic glance while getting ready for the day)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/ginasanders/ginasanders0903/ginasanders090300553/4500657-young-chef-wears-a-packed-bowl-of-fruit-and-vegetables.jpg
(hi! you must be the fresh meat! stand right here and turn around slowly... let me see where to cut first...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagesource/imagesource0809/imagesource080901183/3514940-stabbed-piggy-bank.jpg
(I'll fuck the knife handle after it's buried in your groin)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/notebook/notebook0807/notebook080700101/3369452-portrait-of-a-young-asian-female-in-traditional-vietnamese-dress-with-sword.jpg
(one of the princess' ninja kidnappers was found with his groin stabbed into mulch)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/63/241/starush/starush0801/starush080100015/2405483-scout-girl-wearing-uniform-with-sharp-knife-in-her-hand.jpg
(this is how we deal with bandits... cut off their junk and feed it to the jackals)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/asian75/asian750610/asian75061000026/588435-woman-holding-traditional-japanese-sword-katana-isolated-on-white.jpg
(your choice... sex with me in the shower, or penectomy. choose!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/joseasreyes/joseasreyes0810/joseasreyes081000010/3662743-violent-dark-woman-armed-with-a-knife.jpg
(as the ****** dozed, passed out after his huge orgasm, she mustered her strength and silently, slowly crawled, carefully prying away his knife, eased out his spent, sticky, huge cock, and...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081100940/3835825-back-pose-of-woman-with-knife-on-an-isolated-background.jpg
(she had a special father's day gift...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pipko/pipko0910/pipko091000032/5636543-portrait-of-the-beautiful-woman-with-a-knife-focus-on-an-edge.jpg
(just keep looking into my eyes.... trust me....)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/iserg/iserg0901/iserg090100063/4137317-guillotine-on-a-white-background-3d-image.jpg
(small scale units can be ordered for penectomy enthusiasts)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/23/265/starush/starush0802/starush080200018/2534136-is-she-just-playing-dangerous-game.jpg
(she stared at the male exotic dancer's rampant shaft, considering how she'd like to vivisect him...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/simongu/simongu0908/simongu090800007/5322198-cute-nude-blond-with-a-knife-a-belt-and-a-hat.jpg
(she wore a mechanized knife belt which would stab the man's balls as she came)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos0905/logos090501219/4836810-a-beautiful-pretty-woman-slicing-vegetables-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(she loved a cock salad in the early afternoon)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kaferphoto/kaferphoto0908/kaferphoto090800081/5362815-business-woman-is-having-lobster-soup-and-white-wine-at-a-fine-restaurant.jpg
(that seems to be a fine young cock... I'll have it extra-rare)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/invisiblev/invisiblev0905/invisiblev090500149/4926446-woman-with-daggers-on-green-background.jpg
(now that you're tied down... you'll feel the tip of my sword sounding your depths)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotum/fotum0810/fotum081000007/3645244-young-woman-having-her-breakfast-with-water-and-celery.jpg
(don't be so dour darling... you knew this was coming... your penis will forever be a part of me now)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pilgrimego/pilgrimego0812/pilgrimego081200019/3976917-beatiful-girl-is-eating-the-red-apple-with-appetite.jpg
(stabbed, unable to move, torn apart by her vampire fangs)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/limonzest/limonzest0911/limonzest091100068/5886058-young-woman-reading-cookbook-in-the-kitchen-looking-for-recipe.jpg
(my boyfriend's coming over! how should we cook it up?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/104/271/starush/starush0802/starush080200017/2534138-serious-blond-nordic-girl-with-sharp-knife-in-her-hand.jpg
(open your thighs... get hard... and I'll hack you apart)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081100466/3825964-cute-teenager-showing-cutlery-on-an-isolated-white-background.jpg
(suspended and slowly eaten)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dkart/dkart1003/dkart100300026/6580815-beautiful-black-girl-with-knife.jpg
(she promised herself... this would be the last time...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mimal/mimal0807/mimal080700036/3345673-young-woman-with-knife-and-foam-on-her-face.jpg
(she practiced on herself first... unfortunately, she slipped when shaving her BF and he was rushed to the ER for a severed dorsal artery)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400692/6806198-picture-of-beautiful-housewife-with-big-knife.jpg
(this one's my favorite! it chops, dices and hacks!!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/123cn/123cn0901/123cn090100476/4194466-woman-cutting-dragon-fruit.jpg
(i have to do this for my medical exam! you want me to pass don't you???)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/deklofenak/deklofenak0808/deklofenak080800051/3468734-criminal-and-the-victim-adhered-to-a-pipe-in-the-thrown-building.jpg
(she got loose and stabbed him the groin, twisting the knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/diter/diter0812/diter081200021/4004109-pretty-girl-with-the-big-cooking-knife.jpg
(just one shot baby... right between your upended legs)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081102602/3889137-pretty-young-female-holding-knife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(I'll start with your nipples...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotum/fotum0804/fotum080400031/2832996-young-woman-having-her-breakfast-with-water-and-celery.jpg
(do you miss your cock baby?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kaferphoto/kaferphoto0908/kaferphoto090800083/5362828-business-woman-is-ordering-wine-at-a-fine-restaurant.jpg
(I do so love the service here.. especially when they chop off their own cocks)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/stockbroker/stockbroker0903/stockbroker090300381/4445425-woman-preparing-meal-mealtime.jpg
(come here baby... i'll just take a little off the tip tonight)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200041/6353195-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(i lost my cock in wonderland)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0812/imagerymajestic081201630/3972557-front-view-of-aggressive-female-cook-on-an-isolated-background.jpg
(kiss the knife.)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1003/dolgachov100300296/6571191-picture-of-young-attractive-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(I'll let you have your cock back in the morning. now get under the toilet seat... and think about eating your cock out of my asshole for breakfast.)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pictrough/pictrough0908/pictrough090800192/5333486-a-woman-is-in-the-kitchen-and-slicing-produce-for-the-juicer--she-is-smiling-at-the-camera--square-f.jpg
(don't worry baby! it can be re-attached!!! oops! did I just drop it in the grinder???)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/logos/logos0909/logos090900913/5580040-top-view-of-a-happy-mature-woman-cutting-vegetables-for-a-salad.jpg
(i know it hurts baby... but i really need to shave off little slices, so we can stretch out your cock...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/rtiom/rtiom0901/rtiom090100067/4202774-girl-beating-red-heart-with-knife.jpg
(she stabbed his heart and balls repeatedly)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/Anabgd/Anabgd0610/Anabgd061000029/582373-young-attractive-woman-in-red-aprom-with-a-butcher-knife-isolated-on-white.jpg
(and now for our nationally televised ********** survivor winner!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0703/dolgachov070300020/796906-blond-in-white-boots-and-fishnet-stockings-with-big-knife.jpg
(she loved to feel the knife on her thighs)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/joseasreyes/joseasreyes0810/joseasreyes081000009/3662749-dramatic-scene-with-a-knife-in-a-woman-face.jpg
(i can do this... i can do this...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dkart/dkart1003/dkart100300032/6580800-beautiful-black-girl-with-knife.jpg
(you've cum on my fact for the last time!!!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/smit/smit0810/smit081001281/3761468-blood-and-knife-isolated-on-white.jpg
(she left the knife under his lifeless hand... she would never be suspected.)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1004/dolgachov100400917/6858148-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(we cut the testicles into small portions)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/goodolga/goodolga1004/goodolga100400052/6881844-woman-in-garden-cut-flowers-with-a-knife.jpg
(she waited for her men to subdue the prince's caravan... then she would make him pay and send his balls back to the king)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kaferphoto/kaferphoto0907/kaferphoto090700010/5246160-angry-woman-in-kitchen-stabbing-an-onion.jpg
(why are you looking at me like that? do I turn you on?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/pekour/pekour1003/pekour100300002/6535346-beautiful-girl-with-by-empty-plate-at-the-table-looking-upwards.jpg
(feeling dizzy darling? yes... that's your blood dripping down onto the plate... can you see what's on the plate? focus darling... focus.)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/kiriak/kiriak0812/kiriak081200018/3997837-sexy-girl-with-knife-over-dark-background.jpg
(brittany's ********** campaign inspired thousands of unprovoked mutilations by young girls throughout the world)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200171/6400653-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(I'm sorry darling... you're no good to me anymore)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0510/lovleah051000019/255133-thrust--brutal-brunette-thrusts-a-sword-at-the-enemy.jpg
(you're the last man in the world.. I may let you impregnate me before I add you to the carcass pile)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/chaoss/chaoss0908/chaoss090800183/5324449-woman-hands-with-knife-cuting-tomato-isolated-on-white.jpg
(diagram 3: slice vertically down the shaft)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081104014/3934045-smiling-female-chef-showing-fork-on-an-isolated-background.jpg
(mmmm! fresh sausage!!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/bds/bds1002/bds100200691/6475295-housewife-with-knife-cutting-in-air-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(they're best hung upside down... they survive longer because the blood floods the brain, even though their cocks are removed)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0810/lovleah081000101/3784253-forensic-investigator-takes-a-sample-from-a-knife-for-further-analysis.jpg
(semen was found on the knife... we think the victim was ejaculating as his penis was removed)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/asian75/asian750610/asian75061000034/587820-woman-holding-traditional-japanese-sword-katana-isolated-on-white.jpg
(grant me the strength for a clean cut...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0810/lovleah081000073/3756480-a-woman-detective-collects-a-blood-stained-knife-from-a-crime-scene.jpg
(the knife was sharp... the penis was never found)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/joseasreyes/joseasreyes0809/joseasreyes080900050/3538135-young-goth-threatening-with-a-knife-in-urban-background.jpg
(don't ask me again or I WILL do it... I know it's hard... don't make me look.. please don't ask me again)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vgstudio/vgstudio1006/vgstudio100600004/7123124-young-happy-woman-making-salad-at-home.jpg
(hey baby... can you use that knife on my cock when you're done?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/imagerymajestic/imagerymajestic0811/imagerymajestic081102615/3889164-close-up-of-female-chef-holding-cutlery-against-white-background.jpg
(you ready, pig?)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500418/6943170-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(mmm... this smells perfect... i knew i'd finally get it right! wish i hadn't burned so many cock and balls before...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov1005/dolgachov100500682/7010277-picture-of-beautiful-woman-in-the-kitchen.jpg
(oh come on, try a slice... it's your balls after all)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vadiko/vadiko0806/vadiko080600047/3141164-housewife-isolated-on-white-background.jpg
(this is what you'll get if you keep accusing me of sleeping around!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/constructer/constructer0806/constructer080600018/3194985-smiling-gothic-girl-isolated-on-white.jpg
(she loved dancing in dark industrial clubs... she'd blown plenty of guys in the alley, but tonight would be different...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mihhailov/mihhailov0901/mihhailov090100020/4207445-young-girl-holding-knife-with-blood-on-it-on-isolated-white.jpg
(can you still feel it? because it's on the ground now...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dolgachov/dolgachov0704/dolgachov070400025/859429-dark-red-devil-girl-with-a-knife-over-black.jpg
(demon castratrix)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/lovleah/lovleah0510/lovleah051000027/255130-brunette-using-a-sword-closeup.jpg
(ha ha, that's what you get for bringing a cock to a swordfight)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/karens4/karens40510/karens4051000005/250882-a-woman-in-gothic-clothes-preparing-to-fight.jpg
(she swung wildly, the sorcerous sword severing six penises, halving heads, bisecting bodies)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/franckito/franckito0910/franckito091000153/5701431-woman-with-knife-with-an-apron-staring-at-the-camera.jpg
(late again??? your cock better not smells funny... or I'll knife it!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/vitcom/vitcom0910/vitcom091000481/5652494-beautiful-sexy-blonde-in-blue-east-dress-with-a-sword-on-dark-background.jpg
(the belly dancer's sword routine got me supremely hard... i wanted that blade on my cock before the night was out)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/overdriven/overdriven1001/overdriven100100062/6245126-woman-in-black-holding-a-knife.jpg
(the assassin was to bring back the boss's balls... but leave him alive)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mdilsiz/mdilsiz0912/mdilsiz091200271/6091447-cute-teenager-in-the-kitchen-preparing-food.jpg
(cute teen chopping cock)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/maxxyustas/maxxyustas0808/maxxyustas080800096/3444511-sexual-girl-with-sword-on-white-background.jpg
(the strippers at this particular club offered a lap dance with ********** overtones)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/overdriven/overdriven1001/overdriven100100065/6245188-woman-in-black-holding-a-knife--close-up.jpg
(her knife was sharpened, ready to sever the sack and extract the boss's testicle with minimal blood loss)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/editorialz/editorialz0810/editorialz081000141/3949394-knife-girl.jpg
(her thoughts kept returning to the photos of her boyfriend with another girl... she wanted to chop off his cock so badly...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/duey/duey0611/duey061100269/641766-woman-hiding-large-knife-behind-her-back-ready-for-kill.jpg
(she wants revenge)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/overdriven/overdriven1001/overdriven100100081/6245181-woman-in-black-holding-a-knife.jpg
(she looked so hot, the boss couldn't resist...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mdilsiz/mdilsiz1003/mdilsiz100300728/6661408-beautiful-girl-in-the-kitchen-cutting-tomatoes-and-cucumber-while-haveing-wine.jpg
(she finally found a willing guy, who gave up his penis for money)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/dimafoto/dimafoto0807/dimafoto080700220/3352625-a-young-female-model-photographed-in-the-studio.jpg
(she knew she'd stab the next john's balls... she was sick of the beatings, the prostitution)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tadija/tadija0611/tadija061100043/599051-brunette-girl-holding-a-sword.jpg
(lick my armpits, slave... have your cock hard for my knife)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fotosmurf/fotosmurf0707/fotosmurf070700184/1355584-murderous-woman-with-very-scary-eyes-licking-the-blood-of-her-knife.jpg
(as I bled to death, all i could see were her psychotic eyes.... )
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/tadija/tadija0611/tadija061100041/599192-brunette-girl-holding-a-sword.jpg
(she primed her weapon.. the many peniled tentacle monster would not get her so easily...)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/mdilsiz/mdilsiz1002/mdilsiz100200130/6445702-cute-teenager-taking-a-bite-while-preparing-food.jpg
(teryaki penis? mmm!)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/prometeus/prometeus1002/prometeus100200180/6400674-portrait-of-a-young-woman-dressed-as-alice-in-wonderland-video-game.jpg
(she hacked into my groin on the table as the wrabbit looked on blankly)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/drx/drx0903/drx090301108/4476988-angry-frustrated-woman-with-fitball-disappointed-by-weight-loss-pilates-ball-and-fitness-girl-concep.jpg
(the sleeping giant never sensed her approach.. she climbed up on his penis and stabbed the head repeatedly, shredding the glans)
http://us.123rf.com/400wm/400/400/fanfo/fanfo1003/fanfo100300133/6625240-aggressive-housewife-with-bloodstained-knife-white-background.jpg
(rivulets of hated sperm clung to the blade, mixed in with blood)

bbisfun
06-23-2010, 05:36 PM
Is it just me, or are "penectomy" and "enthusiast" the two words that seem the least likely in the english language to be used together? Lol

Pnek2me
06-23-2010, 05:41 PM
Let me know if you want more, there's tons left

finally
06-24-2010, 03:28 AM
NO. Only if you first put them together into one archive or imagefap site or the like AND if you find pics in higher resolution. :)
I can only manip them if they are at least like 800x600 or so. :D

bookoo
06-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Yes please post more they are great.!!

wallach
06-25-2010, 05:08 PM
oh ja, bitte bitte mehr von diesen tollen bildern:loveeyes

finally
06-26-2010, 12:48 AM
I like it a little more real... :bananad:

nefarious
06-27-2010, 11:07 PM
for some reason i cannot download this video , if someone else can download this and re-upload it to megaupload.com or something it would be very much appreceated

http://xhamster.com/movies/166630/he_better_cum_or_she_will_cut_off_his_cock_rdl.htm l

Design
06-28-2010, 11:13 AM
I like it a little more real... :bananad:
It look like she has cut her own dick off with the black spot on her pussy and the same on the cock she is holding.

sumpfie
06-29-2010, 05:31 AM
give me your cum or i cut your balls:bananajum

finally
06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
... like she has cut her own dick off with the black spot on her pussy ...Fuck it, your right.:cryingblu
I fixed it. :)

mrmeta
07-01-2010, 08:38 AM
Thank you for this pics and vids!

Hmm, can you have an orgasm with a cutt-off penis?

badajet
07-05-2010, 10:50 AM

Yes you can

Chilly
07-05-2010, 03:02 PM
At least, so say the dickless...where misery wants company.

finally
07-13-2010, 09:48 AM
At least, so say the dickless...
Hey! I still have my dick. :bananawin
And I like it very much to come without any penis stimulation.:bananad:

blz131356
07-13-2010, 01:05 PM

look for castr8edmale's video, there's proof?