PDA

View Full Version : Penectomy enthusiasts

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Scharfrichter
01-20-2012, 11:51 AM
Hope this isn't a dumb question, but I haven't noticed and stories in the posts. Is it okay to post a story, or should I go to another forum/thread. Inquiring minds want to know.

dick_eat
01-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Fresh pics

Can you tell us from which movie are the first two screenshots?
:ibow4u:

fastriker
01-21-2012, 02:11 PM
Can you tell us from which movie are the first two screenshots?
:ibow4u:No original provenance I found them in the dark fetish.

humanbean
01-21-2012, 04:34 PM
dick__eat, i think i've asked this before, but do you know the name of the manga that provided your avatar. and any sites where it may be found would be nice too.

kujoeb
01-22-2012, 06:59 AM
Hey Guys and Girls.....I am looking for clip from under-shoes ( +/- 2 years old)....scene...slave is tied to a BOOK CASE and table placed in front of him and HIS penis lies on the table two mistress takes turns in trampling HIS penis...they dont stop even when blood is squirts out of penis....the entire time HIS penis is rock hard...THIS is worst and deadliest clip I have seen

Youthmane
01-22-2012, 12:06 PM
two mistress takes turns in trampling HIS penis...they dont stop even when blood is squirts out of penis....the entire time HIS penis is rock hard...

I wanna see this aswell, sounds Kinky.

bridgette
01-24-2012, 04:01 PM
It would probably be the experience of actually cutting it off that would satisfy my desire. To actually have the dick would be exciting, it would be cherished. But it would be my boy with no more weiner, that I would want to comfort, and be buddies with. I would always dress in my cutest, most sexy outfits, knowing that he is horny for me.;)
I love your thoughts and agree with dressing in my sexiest outfits knowing that i now have his penis to plunge deep into to me while he watches, constantly being horny :iluvu:

LilShelly
01-24-2012, 04:13 PM
I love your thoughts and agree with dressing in my sexiest outfits knowing that i now have his penis to plunge deep into to me while he watches, constantly being horny :iluvu:
That would be the ultimate experience.:wooow

TeethFan
01-24-2012, 04:21 PM
As a man, reading threads like this makes me feel vulnerable and humiliated...but I just can't resist!

:o

Alone_4ever
01-25-2012, 12:45 PM
That would be the ultimate experience.:wooow

Lil youre great ... would be my big pleasure to meet you :) ... its too bad that im from Europe .,.. :/
did i have one queston on your person ? ...
if i ask you , do all what do you want .( only about testicles ) .. what do you do me ? :-)

Pnek2me
01-25-2012, 05:09 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpvTAo-bO8

fastriker
01-26-2012, 05:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbpvTAo-bO8

Jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj! que bueno y ademas en mi idioma, me siento agradecido asi que aqui van unas fotos mirad todas las pajinas que alguna buena hay.http://penectomy.tumblr.com/

Pnek2me
01-27-2012, 04:58 AM
What's a Mistress to do when her slave is scared of an activity that she enjoys? She covers his eyes and teaches him to enjoy it of course. Starting out with her nails, Coraline slowly works up to biting, then a nice little knife before finally bringing out her favorite blade. The shaking slave can barely stay still, but his cock says he's actually enjoying his Mistress's torture.

http://oron.com/44m5khicbiql

Preview: http://depic.me/to9v8uw1d53q/a_s_s_clip_11.mp4.jpg

zxnmklop
01-30-2012, 12:45 PM
love captions!!

SamSam
01-31-2012, 01:22 AM
Hello am new here, love this site
Think it's great that a woman could amputate my penis and have great delight in doing so..

bobgetsnone
01-31-2012, 04:32 AM
I've always been interested in consentual penectomies and I've always wanted to find someone who would let me do it to them but most people who want one always want it done by a professional so it doesn't look like it'll ever happen.

Id love to get a penectomy, how ever id like to use my cock a little more and make sure iv got several offspring on the way first, im 19 obviously male,

My fantasies are having a women tie me down with trickery of a good time and then eating my knob off. how ever unless you stop the blood flow it only takes a matter of hours for the male to die. i wouldnt want to die. it would be good to be cauterized to stop the blood flow afterwards sorry for my terrible grammer and english.

another fantasie is having a women cut my penis off and getting it sewed on to her, with some medical trickery giving me her vagina as replacement.

but seriously i would love to get penectamized the idea has always excited me since knowing of my cocks existence.

also interest in bdsm cbt and denial

oh btw hello all its my first post XD finally got accepted

bobgetsnone
01-31-2012, 04:56 AM
And have no less a right to my opinions on it than you do.
And no less a right to post it here than you do.

You weren't there.
You don't know any more of how it went down than the rest of us can glean from the story.
You are projecting yourself onto this story.
You can't or won't differentiate between fantasy and reality, either, it seems.
Like several others here, you just think with your little head. And don't care about the consequences that these people have brought on.

"Legit" penectomies are done after long extensive probings of the candidates mind by professionals. Then done properly and safely and painlessly in a medical environment. Not in hotel rooms by whores who have now discovered what they are capable of. And are probably bragging about it somewhere.
These "hotties" as you call them, still have the rest of their lives ahead of themselves to top this thrill. And they will.

Because they are monsters.

most people here who want a penectomy arnt here to get it profesionaly done wtf is the point in that they want some horror or sexy event taken place, and so did that guy perhaps if the profesionals were all "young hotties" dressed up in what ever gets the subject off but only then.....

bobgetsnone
01-31-2012, 05:18 AM
Well actually it can be legal to have it done "paperwork and stuff" and payment
and i know the girls that do it so if you really want it done get in contact

i do want to get in contact
give me details please?

bobgetsnone
01-31-2012, 06:00 AM
Penectomy game:
Make up you own mind and think of a time controlled penectomy device.
Something that she can easily stop anytime, ... but not from where she is sitting: In 2 meters distance from him, masturbating.
They can both see the time tick away. And he hopes that in the critical moment she will really be ready and willing to stop masturbating and stand up to save his cock.

Girls, if you were right before your orgasm..., wouldn't you?
:D

:bananajum

thats awesome but how about +that with a clit ring in the female tied to a rope to a heavy object some where ******* her to if she would interupt her orgasm to save his penis it would rip the ring out and cause her some pain, not only would it give her the option of saying orgasm or save him- if she were to back out it would take her hopfuly to much time and she might as well have just pleasured herself

fastriker
01-31-2012, 04:15 PM
What's a Mistress to do when her slave is scared of an activity that she enjoys? She covers his eyes and teaches him to enjoy it of course. Starting out with her nails, Coraline slowly works up to biting, then a nice little knife before finally bringing out her favorite blade. The shaking slave can barely stay still, but his cock says he's actually enjoying his Mistress's torture.

http://oron.com/44m5khicbiql

Preview: http://depic.me/to9v8uw1d53q/a_s_s_clip_11.mp4.jpg

not bad .... but I think I look pretty soft, I like to see that there is a threat .... the girl who is able to make it happen.

joeysatan
01-31-2012, 05:58 PM
holy hell megaupload is gone :(

pegama78
01-31-2012, 08:50 PM
joeysatan jajjajaja your comment a little late almost 2 weeks without the mega jajajaja

SamSam
01-31-2012, 11:32 PM
Hello all
This is one of my favorite fantasys

fastriker
02-01-2012, 08:10 AM
joeysatan jajjajaja your comment a little late almost 2 weeks without the mega jajajaja

:bananajum El puto fbi lo tiene secuestrado y fileserve tampoco funciona al parecer estaba vinculado,asi que a tirarnos de los pelos un rato hasta que lo dejen otra vez operativo o a saber.Un saludo pegama

pegama78
02-01-2012, 02:02 PM
El puto fbi lo tiene secuestrado y fileserve tampoco funciona al parecer estaba vinculado,asi que a tirarnos de los pelos un rato hasta que lo dejen otra vez operativo o a saber.Un saludo pegama

hola fastriker pues no creo que a corto plazo reviva el mega y no solo es el caso de fileserver si no tambien esta filesonic........ etc por el momento la mejor opcion es el tradicional y clasico torrent pero ya veremos no creo que el mega reviva, y en el supuesto que lo haga dudo que sea lo mismo de todas maneras un saludote fastriker

:bananawin

Jigillo42
02-02-2012, 02:43 PM
I remember a while back there was a clip floating around from some Asian TV show or movie, I think maybe it was Chinese... The female gangster boss sat this guy down and pulled his pants down and started using scissors (offscree) But I think maybe only cut his boxers off. Still, hugely hot. I was reminded of this by the Japanese clip where the girl slams his testicle in the drawer.

Or for that matter, does anyone know of similar clips with girl bosses threatening manhoods? SO HOT.

I know also of that Brazilian movie, a pretty hot clip as well.

joeysatan
02-02-2012, 10:07 PM
yeah im alittle late, still sad though :(

joeysatan
02-02-2012, 10:09 PM
I remember a while back there was a clip floating around from some Asian TV show or movie, I think maybe it was Chinese... The female gangster boss sat this guy down and pulled his pants down and started using scissors (offscree) But I think maybe only cut his boxers off. Still, hugely hot. I was reminded of this by the Japanese clip where the girl slams his testicle in the drawer.

Or for that matter, does anyone know of similar clips with girl bosses threatening manhoods? SO HOT.

I know also of that Brazilian movie, a pretty hot clip as well.

nope never heard or saw this. I wish i could though :)

joeysatan
02-02-2012, 10:10 PM

hola fastriker pues no creo que a corto plazo reviva el mega y no solo es el caso de fileserver si no tambien esta filesonic........ etc por el momento la mejor opcion es el tradicional y clasico torrent pero ya veremos no creo que el mega reviva, y en el supuesto que lo haga dudo que sea lo mismo de todas maneras un saludote fastriker

yeah we need some good torrents. what torrenting site do you guys use?

fastriker
02-03-2012, 06:13 AM

I know also of that Brazilian movie, a pretty hot clip as well.From what you say sounds like you're referring to the movie "Ichi the killer" but the man who does so I do not care but the movie is very good I recommend it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296042/

fastriker
02-03-2012, 08:57 AM
to fantasize or to realize someone might be interested http://www.bme.com/media/story/837239/?cat=hard

nefarious
02-03-2012, 04:26 PM
has anyone heard of the condition "diphallus" .... it's a genetic condition where you're born with an underdeveloped second penis

imagine being able to have a penectony and still have your penis

gayulrich
02-05-2012, 12:33 PM
Does anyone know when the eunuch archive will have their story archive back up? I can't find anything on it. Penectomy stories are hot

SamSam
02-07-2012, 01:50 PM
One of my fantieses is am round my beautiful neighbours house in her room having a sneaky look in her knicker draw. At the angle Iam my helmet & shaft is dangling in the middle draw, unknown to me she comes back and quietly comes *up behind me and slams the draw shut with all her force with her sexy foot,my shaft still init (ouch) all she does is laugh at my misfortune and takes me to hospital where they have to amputate my penis at the base because *of the damage she'd done to it. When i am back from the hospital *she keeps asking me over so she can *look at her handy work with delight.she keeps asking *me over to help her get dressed in her sexy clothes for her big dates that she has.And teases my balls constantly because they are full without release,but she loves it because she can still cum all the time and thinks it terrible for me and laughs at me because i can't and horny all the time 24/7 *
Any women would you love to do this??

Draxt
02-07-2012, 06:43 PM
I read on this forum that some guy say to remove the penis but leave the balls es a more better punishment for ****** because he is still excited but has no penis to use. If you have no penis es it more humilation to be kicked in the groin, would you go crazy for no sex?

-AJG

hey, this post is old but, the idea is great !! i love this !

edcrazy
02-08-2012, 09:03 AM
From what you say sounds like you're referring to the movie "Ichi the killer" but the man who does so I do not care but the movie is very good I recommend it. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0296042/

Brazillian Movie: As seis mulheres de Adão (The six women of Adam)
It´s recommend: http://globotv.globo.com/canal-brasil/como-era-gostoso/v/as-seis-mulheres-de-adao/1522660/

joeysatan
02-08-2012, 04:14 PM
you know, i wish people would re post all the broken links. Its so hard to find stuff online about emasculation and penectomy :(

obedientesticle
02-14-2012, 04:04 PM
Thank you every one for your kind words, and honesty. To be this honest makes me feel ashamed, but you make me feel better.Shelly

Well, as I told, you, I am also a bit ashamed about this pervertedness...:o

I would hope that loosing your weenie would not make you feel sad. It would be an exciting fresh start.:) The smooth look form loosing your balls might be nice, but what if you loose the passion?:( Shelly

It would indeed make me feel sad, it's not so easy to give up the dick :o. On the other hand, if the girl(s) would remind me every day that they wanted this and that I had to do it for her, it might be soothing. Without balls, the teasing and torture of desire without quench would be lost, only the memories would remind me that I was different in old days. Definitely, the passion would be lost. That would be another kind of sadness. WITH balls it would be more kind of madness;). Being horny but just nothing there to stimulate, only a handful of air :Baahaha:... If it were your dickless boy, would you sometimes grab or caress his well accessible balls? Would you try to bring him to orgasm or just keep him "a little" tensed...? You seem to be that gentle, but in a forum like this, there might also be some people who would fantasise about a little punishment by slapping or even kicking those even more naked balls..:confused:

Teasing my dickless boy in the public would be my privilege, mostly personal. But it would be fun to get a reaction from another cute girl from time to time.:loveeyes Shelly

So you would whisper into his ears about being dickless? How yould you tease?

I would also be interested if your fantasy is about the cutting or about possessing a dickless darling, or both? Would you leave a little stump or have him completely smooth? Would you send him to surgery for a clean operation or would you like to actually cut (which, in reality would probably be no real fun for either side:D unless you like lots of blood). Would you keep the dick in a jar or would this be not important or even disgusting to you? (You could present that trophy to someone...)

Thanks again for the detailed and sexy answers to all my questions.
I will be myself, accept myself, and be happy.
And you stay proud, cute and vulnerable.;)
Shelly

We have to thank you for your openness and contributions and we are very honored to have you here, "Miss LilShelly" :iluvu::jumpsmile

Pnek2me
02-18-2012, 01:18 PM
This Domme sounds hot:
http://ladycynaptic.x90x.net/sadism.html

Pnek2me
02-18-2012, 02:38 PM
POV cock & balls cut off
http://depositfiles.com/files/o221sb4uk

joeysatan
02-19-2012, 01:24 PM
POV cock & balls cut off

downloading now thanks :)

joeysatan
02-19-2012, 01:31 PM
POV cock & balls cut off

very nice!!!!!!! mucho appreciated

mick_sl8ter
02-19-2012, 03:52 PM
POV cock & balls cut off

It's just a girl holding a knife talking. Talking to the camera.

Tomato
02-20-2012, 11:58 AM
It's just a girl holding a knife talking. Talking to the camera.
Yes, absolutely boring.

And the sound is boosting sometimes. Bad production.

SamSam
02-21-2012, 04:00 AM
Hello all
Love this web site.my biggest fantasy is penectomy, I love the *thought of losing my penis to a beautiful woman *

finally
02-21-2012, 11:13 AM
POV cock & balls cut off
Absoulutely cruel...
is, what she does to that knife, with the sharpener! :eek::cussing::eek:

I cannot listen to it, it gives me the creeps. :D
I can somehow relate to the fantasy of being ********* (what is what it is about, not penectomy) by a girl plain too stupid to even understand what she is doing to me.
But why does such such a girl always have to be so stupid with anything else too...?

fastriker
02-21-2012, 02:49 PM
Supuesta penectomia real,hecha por dama cruel,la foto viene con el nombre lunatica no se si viene de una pelicula o serie no lo se, pero parece real.

SamSam
02-21-2012, 03:12 PM
Supuesta penectomia real,hecha por dama cruel,la foto viene con el nombre lunatica no se si viene de una pelicula o serie no lo se, pero parece real.

Love the thought of denial, would love to be in a gloryhole situation where my cock & balls are dangling through *the hole with lots of other men's but she doesn't touch mine and every time she makes a cock cum she turns her attention on me rubbing and teases me with lots of torture while she's laughing and making fun of me not being able to cum then when another cock pokes through a hole she hits mine and then starts sucking a playing with the new cock pleasing him till he shots his load.when her clit is fully satisfied *we head home for more torture. Would you enjoy doing this to me???

martina_d
02-22-2012, 10:42 AM

That looks yummy. Now we just need someone on here to track down the footage. Don't keep me waiting boys...

mick_sl8ter
02-22-2012, 11:47 AM
in english:
Alleged real penectomy, made by lady cruel, the picture comes with the name if not lunatic comes from a movie or series do not know, but it seems real.

I most certainly think its fake. ;)

¡Por supuesto que creo que es falsa

martina_d
02-22-2012, 12:43 PM

Found it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395645/

fastriker
02-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Found it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0395645/ thanks! perhaps we can find to download

Pnek2me
02-23-2012, 06:47 PM
Obey Me Or I’ll Chop It Off

You supreme fucking loozer! Imagine that his cucumber, is your cock. Now we both know that your dick is WAY smaller but I am going to use it for demonstration purposes.

You have been breaking the rules. You have been jerking off to other girls on the net and not listening to your Goddess. So let me show you what happens to losers who disobey Goddess Ashton.

I’m going to take my knife and show you what I would do to your pathetic cock. First I’m going to shave some skin off. Then I would make your urethra just a little bit bigger. Next I would make a few slices down the little itty bitty shaft. It would be fucking torture! But you deserve it loser, you and your disgusting little cock.

How about next we chop off the tip? Just enough to make you scream, haha. Then I’ll put it in the garbage disposal. Now we’ll split what’s left of that thing right down the center. Fucking destroyed!

Now, you need to do everything I ask and I mean everything, THIS is what’s going to happen to your pathetic little dicklet!

Duration : 09:26
Filesize : 141.79 MB
Video : 720x540
Format : wmv

Download : http://oron.com/80l1vtbusedr (http://oron.com/80l1vtbusedr)

romras
02-24-2012, 08:51 AM
Wow, this one is so great! Thank you!

Pnek2me
02-24-2012, 11:33 AM
Wow, this one is so great! Thank you!

you're welcome! :)

Pnek2me
02-24-2012, 11:36 AM
http://depositfiles.com/files/pvydn6ti9

Preview:
http://img40.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=949539804_clubdom_cockwhipping.wmv_t humbs_2012.01.19_01.28.26_123_35lo.jpg#

keane
02-26-2012, 08:49 AM
Yeeaaah I like it

Pnek2me
02-28-2012, 04:27 PM
SECRETARY'S PAY-BACK BLACKMAIL - MAGDALENE

YOU ARE UNCON$CIOUS. YOUR SECRETARY HAS MEDICATED YOU AND NOW HAS YOU UNDER HER CONTROL FOR "PAY-BACK" TIME". She is sick of seeing you staring at her cleavage, and looking at her ass, or up her skirt at work. Making you hard, She threatens you and your pathetic cock with her knife. From now on and for the rest of your life you will PAY. She will be in charge of you Money. She will be in charge of your cock. She will ruin any sex life you have by make you cum in front of HER 3 times a day. You will have nothing left in your balls for your poor little wifey. "ONLY I CAN SAY, WHEN YOU CAN CUM. No More Cum for Wifey. No More Money for Wifey."

http://oron.com/g9055bs30red

Image Preview:
http://depic.me/8skzh2x5m9k2/secretarys_pay_back_blackmail_magdalene.jpeg

fastriker
03-01-2012, 04:03 PM

YOU ARE UNCON$CIOUS. YOUR SECRETARY HAS MEDICATED YOU AND NOW HAS YOU UNDER HER CONTROL FOR "PAY-BACK" TIME". She is sick of seeing you staring at her cleavage, and looking at her ass, or up her skirt at work. Making you hard, She threatens you and your pathetic cock with her knife. From now on and for the rest of your life you will PAY. She will be in charge of you Money. She will be in charge of your cock. She will ruin any sex life you have by make you cum in front of HER 3 times a day. You will have nothing left in your balls for your poor little wifey. "ONLY I CAN SAY, WHEN YOU CAN CUM. No More Cum for Wifey. No More Money for Wifey."

Image Preview:
http://depic.me/8skzh2x5m9k2/secretarys_pay_back_blackmail_magdalene.jpeg bastante bueno !gracias por compartirlo!

pavel_the_dark
03-01-2012, 05:37 PM
Anyone got her CV I am looking for a secretary ;-)

Draxt
03-10-2012, 09:58 AM
have any real girl willing to cut a dick off ?
I prefer to bite off but... cuting is too exciting !!

I like to think, the girl cutting and saying "Say bye to your toy""bye to your masculinity""you never will have a woman after that" or something like this,

hey girls tell me what you say for a guy if you are cutting their dick ?

Sorry for bad inglish, Translated by google =p !

Intact4Now
03-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Ricardo Blanco (http://richardgwyn.wordpress.com/2011/07/) reviews 2011 film "Hobo with a Shotgun" & says there's a penectomy in it. Anyone see the movie? How does said penectomy occur?

Sunagwa
03-13-2012, 11:05 AM
Ricardo Blanco (http://richardgwyn.wordpress.com/2011/07/) reviews 2011 film "Hobo with a Shotgun" & says there's a penectomy in it. Anyone see the movie? How does said penectomy occur?

Well I checked it out and I didn't find it to interesting. Basically the scene involves a really old hobo shooting a guy in the crotch with a shotgun. Theirs a pretty hot hooker I guess you could say is part of the scene but not really. Basically shes bleeding to death and being pulled along in a shopping cart at the time and doesn't appear to even realize whats happening. Not worth seeing unless your into really old dirty guys shooting your dick off.

yeller6
03-15-2012, 08:49 AM

Image Preview:
http://depic.me/8skzh2x5m9k2/secretarys_pay_back_blackmail_magdalene.jpeg

file not found......

Intact4Now
03-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Well I checked it out and I didn't find it to interesting. Basically the scene involves a really old hobo shooting a guy in the crotch with a shotgun. Theirs a pretty hot hooker I guess you could say is part of the scene but not really. Basically shes bleeding to death and being pulled along in a shopping cart at the time and doesn't appear to even realize whats happening. Not worth seeing unless your into really old dirty guys shooting your dick off.

Thanks Sunagwa for sparing me from watching something I'd rather not

BlackNBlueBalls
03-17-2012, 07:09 AM
..... with the slaves useless dick gone, it would be easier to get to the balls, while facesitting Her slave. After more than two hours, the mouth becomes sore and the tongue begins to slow. What better way to get to the slaves balls with the crop, cane or whip to speed up the slaves tongue service and pleasuring of his Mistress.

...........the penis could be hung from the slaves collar, showing all of Mistress's friends what Her slave used to have between its legs.

I think this would be the ultimate servitude in constant ball-aching frustration and humiliation. Having to service your mistress and her friends for hours on end while your balls are still intact to be spanked and squeezed for extra motivation or punishment at their pleasure. And then having to wear your cock on display around your neck so everyone knows your no longer a full man. I've had this fantasy for years now. Shudderingly fantastic!

juliakale
03-20-2012, 12:50 PM
please cut of my balls

fastriker
03-21-2012, 06:02 AM
Recently I read an article that had that in the Middle Ages, when a man marry a woman pretended this was to offer the testicles or penis cut off someone who was defeated in battle, if accepted them could marry. By the way I show you this page I found:http://www.csagag.com/Girls-with-Guns-Pictures/knives01.htm

tkm1
03-21-2012, 08:36 AM
Can anyone repost the pics of the girls in medieval attire with the blonde naked dude whos dick is on a chopping block that theyre about to lop off. I think it was from younggoddess.com but they went offline. I cant find the pics online anywhere and some of the photos were just great like him standing in the middle of two girls each one with a sword and them scissoring his limp cock with them. I especially want the one with his cock on the chopping block and them holding their swords over it. Someone has to have these photos somewhere

Sunagwa
03-21-2012, 11:55 AM
Can anyone repost the pics of the girls in medieval attire with the blonde naked dude whos dick is on a chopping block that theyre about to lop off. I think it was from younggoddess.com but they went offline. I cant find the pics online anywhere and some of the photos were just great like him standing in the middle of two girls each one with a sword and them scissoring his limp cock with them. I especially want the one with his cock on the chopping block and them holding their swords over it. Someone has to have these photos somewhere

I think these are what your looking for. There were more from this set but I only have these ones left.

kujoeb
03-21-2012, 12:48 PM
Imagine the video

nightowltrekor
03-21-2012, 04:59 PM
I think these are what your looking for. There were more from this set but I only have these ones left.

I like these pics, especially the last one where it looks like the girl is sawing off his dick!

tkm1
03-21-2012, 06:28 PM

Yep thems the series. I would love to find the rest thank you so much for posting these. You have given me quite the smile tonight. Cheers!

tkm1
03-21-2012, 06:34 PM
God i love the blond in the back. I dont find her terribly attractive, but the fact that shes having so much fun makes my mind go wild. That truly happy smile makes me want to meet her just to kiss her cheek and tell her thanks for being so enthusiastic in the series because she has made me oh so giddy just by seeing her. I hope other members have more shots from that series because it would be great to see them all.

Why cant all women get that happy to play out cutting off a johnson? Boggles the mind...

Sunagwa
03-21-2012, 10:30 PM
Yep thems the series. I would love to find the rest thank you so much for posting these. You have given me quite the smile tonight. Cheers! Here's a few more of my favorites. The last one you kinda have to let your imagination take hold on but I really like it. Maybe because I find her extremely hot. Pretty much all of these have a chick who seems rather please with whats going on. Sounded like it'd be right up your ally.

slavecherie100
03-21-2012, 10:51 PM
love this topic guess ill be around awhile with 72 pages to read and go through

hardhotrod96
03-21-2012, 11:16 PM
best video I've seen with knife play

http://www.xvideos.com/video1118568/cbt

ouch1
03-22-2012, 12:24 AM
Here's one that's hot well at least to me it is.

You are taking a leak in the toilet in a men's room, then a beautiful girl comes in, locks the door behind her and stands beside you. She watches what you are doing and she moves your hand away from your penis and she takes control. Slightly moving your penis while peeing you can hear her gasping and giggling slightly as she moves your stream all over inside the toilet bowl. Quite a few times she moves too far and splatters all over the rim and seat. Her difficulty controlling your penis is because you have started to get an erection.

You finally stop peeing and she says put your hands behind you and I'll give you something you only have dreamed about. Not thinking with the right "brain", you obey her and then you feel her tying your hands together behind your back. You start to argue with what she is doing, but then she uses her right hand and starts to masturbate you very slowly at first making you harder than a diamond. For a minute she lets go of your penis both of you watching your penis bob up and down. You look over your shoulder to see her taking off her daisy duke shorts and panties and then stuffing her panties in your mouth. Again she takes your penis back into her right hand she she moves closer to you.

You feel her pussy wet with juice. Enjoying all this attention you start dripping pre come and she takes every drop and massages it back into your penis head. She feels you are about to come, your breathing accelerates, faster and faster till your penis explodes and cum flies out splashing into the water and the toilet rim/seat. Enjoying every second, your penis finally deflates empty of cum.

Suddenly you feel something very sharp and cold against the very base of the top of your penis. You look down quickly and see a stainless steel knife. She says trust me......Don't move...I don't want my fun to end...just yet. Your face turns a ghostly white as she slowly rakes her knife over your penis just lightly so you can feel the cold sharp stainless steel. You can't believe this is happening - your worst nightmare could possibly come true.....Losing your penis forever!

Unbelievably, your penis becomes hard again even harder than the first time she held your penis! You look down and can't believe the shock of the site of your penis turning hard again just from the feel of a Really sharp knife! Then she pulls your penis against your stomach and rakes the knife against the underside of your penis, shaving the pubic hair on your penis. Again your penis leaks fluid and again she rubs it back into your penis head.

Finally she says its time to make my fantasy a reality! You look down with sheer terror on your face, white with fear and your eyes so big they look like they could pop. She puts a death grip on your penis so tight you can see your penis head turn from a healthy red to a purplish color. She then uses her left hand and starts slicing into the very base of the top of your penis rapidly so that blood won't spurt so much. Your screams are muffled by her panties as she slices all the way through separating your penis from your body! Tears form in your eyes as she holds up your severed penis in front of you. You look down to see a mixture of blood and cum falling into the toilet bowl turning the water into a bloody red mixture. She puts down the knife and pulls a handkerchief out of her purse and makes it into a ball stuffing it into your penis-less wound. She kicks the flusher with her foot and in less than 7 seconds all the bloody water is swirled and down the toilet bowl and fresh crystal clean water returns.

She then looks at you with your severed penis in her hand and you look back at her with a look of shock, anger and bewilderment of what she just did to you. She says take one last look, I'm going to flush your penis down the toilet! Looking back from you to your severed penis, she gives your severed penis a gentle kiss and says thank you for making my fantasy into a long awaited reality - she drops your severed penis into the toilet bowl with a splash.

She gets out her cell phone and takes a pic of the horrific sight. You look at her in confusion and pain. She looks back at you and says this is for my personal souvenir of the occasion. She switches to video mode and pulls down the handle recording the action giving her a near orgasm. Watching your severed penis start to slowly spin around still leaking blood and oozing remnants of cum she jams her fingers into her pussy and rubbing her clitoris while still filming. Your severed penis spins faster and faster with the vortex of the water, then finally in one glug your penis disappears, penis head first down the toilet's drain. For a second you hope your penis reappears but all that returns.....is fresh crystal clear water.

What do you all think? Any and all feedback is most welcome!
ouch1

Sunagwa
03-22-2012, 01:20 AM
@ouch1 Absolutely epic. I've always loved the idea of a women just cutting off your dick and then seeing it destroyed in some way, never to return. Flushing it has always been one of my favorites. I love how the story gives the impression that the women is really enjoying it, giving it one last kiss, taking a pic and then recording the whole thing as you helplessly watch your dick disappear. Wonderful little story you have there.

tkm1
03-22-2012, 02:21 PM
I agree. Cheers on the story. Very visual and detail oriented. +cookie

tkm1
03-22-2012, 02:23 PM
@sunagwa regarding the nurse with patient pic above you posted... do you have others from that same shoot where she has cut it off with a hacksaw? I love the smile on her face in those other shots

Druid
03-22-2012, 02:26 PM
@ouch1 Absolutely epic. I've always loved the idea of a women just cutting off your dick and then seeing it destroyed in some way, never to return. Flushing it has always been one of my favorites. I love how the story gives the impression that the women is really enjoying it, giving it one last kiss, taking a pic and then recording the whole thing as you helplessly watch your dick disappear. Wonderful little story you have there.

Agreed 100%. Well done.

seapenec
03-22-2012, 11:11 PM
Here's a few more of my favorites. The last one you kinda have to let your imagination take hold on but I really like it. Maybe because I find her extremely hot. Pretty much all of these have a chick who seems rather please with whats going on. Sounded like it'd be right up your ally.

Love this series of photos sooo much!

Pnek2me
03-24-2012, 04:08 PM
best video I've seen with knife play

http://www.xvideos.com/video1118568/cbt

better if they'd zoom past the flubber & into the action

Sockmess
03-25-2012, 09:04 PM
Here's one that's hot well at least to me it is.

You are taking a leak in the toilet in a men's room, then a beautiful girl comes in, locks the door behind her and stands beside you. She watches what you are doing and she moves your hand away from your penis and she takes control. Slightly moving your penis while peeing you can hear her gasping and giggling slightly as she moves your stream all over inside the toilet bowl. Quite a few times she moves too far and splatters all over the rim and seat. Her difficulty controlling your penis is because you have started to get an erection.

What do you all think? Any and all feedback is most welcome!
ouch1

Great story ouch. Keep this kind of work up and i don't see no reason why you shouldn't sale your stories.

bookoo
03-28-2012, 11:41 PM
Great story !!!

ouch1
03-28-2012, 11:59 PM
Thank you all - was hoping for more responses but its cool, again thank you all. Since LilShelly enjoys penectomy or penectomy fantasies quite a bit, I wonder what she thinks of the story? LilShelly, I would like to hear your feedback and don't worry if its negative feedback, its the only way I'll get better at writing future stories.

Btw, someone said I could sell these stories? How specifically would I go about doing that? Depending on how complex it is, I may just leave them up here for all to enjoy for free and not charge. Question is, would anyone like to see more stories like this? One warning though, I enjoy the toilet quite a bit so they would revolve around that, no pun intended hehe.

Thanks all
ouch1

LilShelly
03-29-2012, 07:55 AM
I like your story, it is sexy to hear it come from your point of view.
The toilet ads a nice touch, if you want to see it go bye bye forever. But personally I would like to hang on to it, at least for a while. Just to feel it in my hand, keeping it for myself would be a long lasting euphoric experience. And then to have it preserved in a jar to show off, would be unbelievable fun. If I met a penis in a jar, I would definitely want to meet the guy it came from.
More personal details about the fantasy. For me, he would be smooth and hairless. I wouldn't need to tie his hands, because he would be willing to give me what I want, but I could tie them just to keep them out of the way. It would be fun to take before and after pictures. Maybe less believable, blood would not be an issue, nothing more that a large band aid could fix. And most importantly, I would hold his penis in one hand, looking deep into his eyes as I chop it off with the other.
That's me;)

fastriker
03-29-2012, 08:52 AM
The toilet ads a nice touch, if you want to see it go bye bye forever. But personally I would like to hang on to it, at least for a while. Just to feel it in my hand, keeping it for myself would be a long lasting euphoric experience. And then to have it preserved in a jar to show off, would be unbelievable fun. If I met a penis in a jar, I would definitely want to meet the guy it came from.
More personal details about the fantasy. For me, he would be smooth and hairless. I wouldn't need to tie his hands, because he would be willing to give me what I want, but I could tie them just to keep them out of the way. It would be fun to take before and after pictures. Maybe less believable, blood would not be an issue, nothing more that a large band aid could fix. And most importantly, I would hold his penis in one hand, looking deep into his eyes as I chop it off with the other.
That's me;)
Always good to have the female perspective, I'm glad you're with us on this forum, you give a touch of joy. See an interesting video http://www.femdomcityforum.com/showthread.php?t=1098

fastriker
03-29-2012, 10:08 AM
This is certainly determined.Look what the issue is and what xmistresxx answers, I put the idea of ​​having girls like her. http://www.bodymod.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=6417&PN=8

tkm1
03-29-2012, 02:18 PM
I like the idea of a girl garroting it off during sex while its inside her then slowly pushing it out of her pussy using her internal muscles while rubbing her clit to orgasm... really loved the part in Teeth when she bites off her brothers cock and it falls out of her while shes standing in front of him. It would have been great to actually see that happen on film, but, alas it was left all to our minds. I hope they make a Teeth 2 and that it is TOTALLY unrated amd in your face. Granted that would only be for the penectomy fanboys and girls, but thats all the movie is aimed at anyway so why not go to town when making it in the first place, right?

stantonboy
03-30-2012, 04:58 AM
Well, as a guy I find the idea of a girl who wants to chop your penis off really, really hot, but its not something i'd want to become a reality. It always turned me on, and through my late teens I found that some girls would refer to carrying out the act , usually just a flippant comment if they were pissed off with some guy. everytime this happened it would get me thinking more and more that some girls have an inquisitive desire to emasculate a man for their own amusement. Some girls that have seen the idea as funny or cool, I have indulged by drawing them cartoons depicting them carrying out penectomies or castrations, but for the few I know who appreciate this, it is more of a humourous topic than a wholly sexual one.

Pnek2me
03-31-2012, 01:44 PM
this could use a caption! From this collection: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3288025/Penectomy

More collections:
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3087407/Penectomy-and-**********
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3156580/Penectomy-and-**********-2

Pnek2me
03-31-2012, 02:04 PM
worst case of VD

SamSam
03-31-2012, 02:28 PM
I find this such a turn on,that a woman could *chop of my penis and leave my balls hanging there useless unable to cum just for her pleasure. But the fantasies don't go away, Am always thinking about what she'd do after the event when it's gone, what would she do when shes horny for cock?? Be unfaithful? What if she left me for a man with a penis, would she think about what's she'd done to me to get off?? And laugh to herself *about my living torture because of her.
Would love to hear stories from ladies on this subject*

ouch1
03-31-2012, 08:43 PM
Oh wow, way cool pics indeed. I just wish I could find pics, animation, etc of a severed penis either floating or being flushed in a toilet or a pic of a girl holding a severed penis above a toilet bowl. I see so many pics of girls either holding a severed penis with scissors or a knife but never any pics with a toilet in them. If someone could do a drawing or photoshop a pic like the above, that would be awesome in my book.

What do you all think?

ouch1

Pnek2me
03-31-2012, 09:12 PM
warning: gore & amputation
larger size: http://gurochan.net/g/src/133324925666.jpg

markeyboy79
03-31-2012, 09:45 PM
I am very much a penectomy and ********** fetishist. Love to read and talk about it. Not sure why? It does make me wonder why it turns me on so much because I really wouldn't want to do it.

tkm1
04-01-2012, 07:37 AM
O i love that photo pnek
I havent seen it in a while, but i can say i did track down the artist about a year ago. Its a woman who does any ideas you can come up with i cant remember if it was $75 or 150 a drawing... i think 150 but she is tallented and i wouldnt mind seeing some more done in the same line. She did a lot that are hot, wish i could remember her name, didnt go to neverfaries.com but i wouldnt doubt that would lead in the right direction.

Thanks for.the link to imagefap, nice shot in the collection with a chick masturbating with a severed penis, pretty hot.

Tomato
04-02-2012, 04:37 PM
Very nice story, ouch1 :loveeyes

That's me;)

Wow, you are making me crazy, my fantasy is nearly the same. :iluvu:

But I can't decide on what's better: to have my dick gone away forever (like flushing it or fed to an animal), put it in a jar or get it stuffed that the girl who chopped it can use is as a dildo.

sicko666
04-07-2012, 11:39 AM
wow Pnek (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=35645) that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.:iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::loveeyes:loveeyes:ibow4u ::ibow4u::ibow4u:

And tkm1 thank you for the info, lol, money is something i havent got, but info about these fantastic artists is pricless to have, thank you :):iluvu:

Pnek2me
04-09-2012, 03:11 AM
wow Pnek (http://femaledom.com/forum/member.php?u=35645) that is HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you.:iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::loveeyes:loveeyes:ibow4u ::ibow4u::ibow4u:

You're certainly welcome!!! :)

TeethFan
04-09-2012, 01:17 PM
There was a link to a video on here posted a while back to a talk at a conference by a female urologist about reattachment of severed manhoods in Thailand and the trend of "feeding the ducks"... IIRC she was a dark haired quite young woman giving a speech on a podium and I believe she specialised in reattachment.

If anyone knows the video I am talking about...it would be appreciated if you can post the link! I have searched and searched to no avail...

Johnni
04-12-2012, 10:22 PM
There was a link to a video on here posted a while back to a talk at a conference by a female urologist about reattachment of severed manhoods in Thailand and the trend of "feeding the ducks"... IIRC she was a dark haired quite young woman giving a speech on a podium and I believe she specialised in reattachment.

If anyone knows the video I am talking about...it would be appreciated if you can post the link! I have searched and searched to no avail...

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showpost.php?p=61986&postcount=125

http://webcasts.prous.com/aua2008/webcaster/template/player.asp?id=437&q=128&v=wm&tgs=&webcast=historyforum&CLID=2&CID=YY&CMEID=

Johnni
04-14-2012, 07:50 AM
Hooker to Cop - "I'll bite your dick off"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=824_1331781328

srzl
04-14-2012, 10:48 AM
Hooker to Cop - "I'll bite your dick off"

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=824_1331781328

I love that threat!!! Makes me very turned on!

SamSam
04-15-2012, 02:42 AM
I think for some mens they feel the penis gives them so much power to do what they want, so it should be removed form them. This is only the bad ones, they feel they must make there power over women, because they have a penis. They think it es a weapon. Hey I don't say every man is like this ok? but you knows that some are.
If it would be cut off with scissors would the man die soon or survive a long time?
-AJG

Thanks for your insight very horny. But what would happen to me once you've chopped my cock off?? Would I still be your plaything? How would you tease me?? Bet you'd love to get off in front of my face tormenting me about how full my balls are unable to cum? Love to hear your thoughts.

nefarious
04-15-2012, 03:16 PM
there was this stupid movie called DATE NIGHT on and the woman in the movie mentions something about a nurse performing an operation and there being "a lot of penis blood"

stupid movie but that line got my attention

fastriker
04-15-2012, 04:25 PM
I love this video http://********************/video/5207/home-visit

fastriker
04-15-2012, 04:29 PM
I love this video .Go to ballbustingtube and serarch home visit

Pnek2me
04-16-2012, 01:34 PM
http://www.moviefap.com/videos/eeeccf78c6e8bb851b0b/penectomy.html

5:48 "look at your little dick, I could just bite it all off"
scissors action at the end

joeysatan
04-16-2012, 11:24 PM
this could use a caption! From this collection: http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3288025/Penectomy

More collections:
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3087407/Penectomy-and-**********
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/3156580/Penectomy-and-**********-2

zaa those are my galleries lol

fastriker
04-17-2012, 02:09 PM

scissors action at the end Es un video bastante bueno, pero ya se subió a este foro hace bastante tiempo y de hecho lo subí yo.He comentado que en la pajina de BALLBUSTINGTUBE he encontrado uno bastante bueno,se llama HOME VISIT.Mucha gente pasa de lo que digo,no digo tu ni nadie en particular, pero si la mayoría,supongo que es porque cuando escribo en ingles no se me entiende y porque si lo pongo en español algunos son demasiado vagos como para dar a la tecla de traduccion,no lo se.Saludos.

pegama78
04-17-2012, 06:29 PM
Es un video bastante bueno, pero ya se subió a este foro hace bastante tiempo y de hecho lo subí yo.He comentado que en la pajina de BALLBUSTINGTUBE he encontrado uno bastante bueno,se llama HOME VISIT.Mucha gente pasa de lo que digo,no digo tu ni nadie en particular, pero si la mayoría,supongo que es porque cuando escribo en ingles no se me entiende y porque si lo pongo en español algunos son demasiado vagos como para dar a la tecla de traduccion,no lo se.Saludos.

puede ser fastriker pero tambien cabe decir que no todos tienen la opcion de traduccion a mano de todas menras ese video del que habla si ya la habias puesto pero es que luego la gente no ve los post.

De todas manes son tantos los temas que ss muy dificil verlos como sea ya que saludos men tiempo sin ver algun comentario tuyo por aqui saludos.

fastriker
04-18-2012, 04:13 AM
puede ser fastriker pero tambien cabe decir que no todos tienen la opcion de traduccion a mano de todas menras ese video del que habla si ya la habias puesto pero es que luego la gente no ve los post.

De todas manes son tantos los temas que ss muy dificil verlos como sea ya que saludos men tiempo sin ver algun comentario tuyo por aqui saludos.

Pues con tener google chrome o mozilla y los complementos instalados que no hace ni falta pues ya vienen te sale la opcion de traducir.De ahora en adelante solo voy a escribir en mi idioma y el que lo quiera leer bien y el que no que le den .Saludos:bananawin

pegama78
04-18-2012, 03:28 PM
Pues con tener google chrome o mozilla y los complementos instalados que no hace ni falta pues ya vienen te sale la opcion de traducir.De ahora en adelante solo voy a escribir en mi idioma y el que lo quiera leer bien y el que no que le den .Saludos:bananawin

Pues si pero ya ves que luego la gente solo usa la porqueria de internet explorer en vez de usar cosas mejores ni idea del por que de todas maneras te apoyo en tu decision fastriker por cierto te invito a que te des una vuelta por mi post si aun no has comentado ahi hazlo men se agradecera.

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12671

Diablak
04-18-2012, 11:19 PM
One fantasy ive always debated but prob could not full do, i just have to much fun with it =D

Eddie4463
04-19-2012, 01:11 PM
Mine was when my mother would catch me masterbating and would tell me if I didn't stop she would have it cut off

tkm1
04-22-2012, 08:36 AM
see if it worked... thought it was cute.

pegama78
04-22-2012, 01:38 PM

Muy buena imagen tkm1 me gusto mucho jajajaja gracias por compatir.

por que no podemos tener unos asi, jajajaja para luego poder intercambiar segun queramos jajajajaja.

:bananad:

facepalm
04-23-2012, 02:44 AM

scissors action at the end
i have also 2 galleries about penectomy and ********** there =) http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2315090/Carton%2FManga-CBTmore hope u like the photos =D or should i post them here too Oo

ouch1
04-25-2012, 01:22 AM
Hi all I think I finally found the movie I have been looking for, it shows the scene I love (a lot of my cum has been flushed down my toilet b/c of this scene hehe).

I need anyone who can identify the name or where I can find this movie - -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpDNQQgxA0&feature=plcp&context=C40ead28VDvjVQa1PpcFNxjArLggSKFkbqZJwd3TrT lHmnfNmfuSk%3D

Fast forward to 16:27 it plays from 16:27 to 16:45 Please I am dying to know the name of this movie!

Thanks all!!
ouch1

deibert
04-25-2012, 01:55 AM
The name of the movie is "Another Piece Of Romance". The movie has a total of 5 penectomy scenes and is definitely worth watching.

ouch1
04-25-2012, 03:55 PM
I have no idea how you found out that info but Many Thanks!! I've been on google punching in penectomy, toilet, flush penis down toilet, penectomy scenes in movies, etc and Never could find this or any scenes of it in google images. Can someone upload this so I can d/l it b/c its not on ebay or anywhere that I can find.

thanks again!!
=)
ouch1

Tomato
04-26-2012, 03:18 PM
I asked google for this title, and found a link. It's a bit more difficult than at times megaupload an others existed, but it took me only a few minutes to find it ;)

Here you can find the links and password:
http://forum.foreignmoviesddl.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16674

Works fine with me, just watching it ;)

ouch1
04-27-2012, 07:46 PM
tomato - thanks for the info, part I came out ok, but the rest of them I think are corrupted. I tried three times d/l them but the same thing. Did you do it in parts or did you do it at one shot with that fileserve link? If you did it that way, what is the username and password I need? Or if you can upload the whole thing to a site so I can d/l it that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help tomato
ouch1

ouch1
04-28-2012, 01:20 AM
Hmm seems like it was a false alarm. I played the movie for part I and I thought you had to open all the files, but I dunno how but the whole movie played, 730 mb. So I guess it all worked out. Thanks everyone, Oh and btw does anyone know if there are any other toilet penectomy movies or vids or pics or drawings that's out there?

Thanks
ouch1

Tomato
04-28-2012, 03:55 AM
tomato - thanks for the info, part I came out ok, but the rest of them I think are corrupted. I tried three times d/l them but the same thing. Did you do it in parts or did you do it at one shot with that fileserve link? If you did it that way, what is the username and password I need? Or if you can upload the whole thing to a site so I can d/l it that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help tomato
ouch1

Hmm seems like it was a false alarm. I played the movie for part I and I thought you had to open all the files, but I dunno how but the whole movie played, 730 mb. So I guess it all worked out. Thanks everyone, Oh and btw does anyone know if there are any other toilet penectomy movies or vids or pics or drawings that's out there?

Thanks
ouch1

No problem. I'm glad to hear it works now.
I downloaded all parts individually. But you only have to open the first part for decompressing all.

dark_ip
04-28-2012, 11:14 AM
Perhaps you havent seen this video, thats a clip from a cell phone of a drug cartel in Mexico performing a full penectomy + ********** on a young lean guy, it is very gruesome and hard to watch i dont recommend you watching it, its a real downer however it is an appropriate material for this forum. http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d12_1310229099

Pnek2me
04-30-2012, 02:19 PM
http://blackhistory.com/cgi-bin/blog.cgi?blog_id=215808&cid=10

erfpt
04-30-2012, 08:11 PM
I asked google for this title, and found a link. It's a bit more difficult than at times megaupload an others existed, but it took me only a few minutes to find it ;)

Here you can find the links and password:
http://forum.foreignmoviesddl.org/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=16674

Works fine with me, just watching it ;)

Link is dead, could you please reupload them to another server? Thanks :)

srzl
05-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Hi all I think I finally found the movie I have been looking for, it shows the scene I love (a lot of my cum has been flushed down my toilet b/c of this scene hehe).

I need anyone who can identify the name or where I can find this movie - -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpDNQQgxA0&feature=plcp&context=C40ead28VDvjVQa1PpcFNxjArLggSKFkbqZJwd3TrT lHmnfNmfuSk%3D

Fast forward to 16:27 it plays from 16:27 to 16:45 Please I am dying to know the name of this movie!

Thanks all!!
ouch1

Can anybody name all the movies in this clip? Quite a few ive never seen. And if that another piece of romance could be uploaded again. I am trying to get some more clips of scissors cock removal clips/threats or biting ones. There was a clip described as gruesome recentlyin this thread of total removal- and it was. Very sickening. Dont watch it. Fantasy is much better or at least consenting removal. Thanks.

srzl
05-01-2012, 07:08 AM
Check out sparticus blood and sand series. Episode 8 has a guy called "horsecock" there is a shot you can see he is well hung he gets boughtby a important woman who becomes his domina. He tries to murder a fellow contestant before the fight- instructed from the mistress. The very end of the episode he is punished.
You seee him hung up on a cross with his cock removed. He bleeds from the stump.
One of the women says "he would not speak of his reasons even when parted from his cock"
Its very hot. I think I like this sort of thing as it makes me feel it would be a release of tension, like the relief you feel when you ejaculate after a few days of pent up hornyness. If you could grow your dick back Id happily let lil shelley ericabb, rebecca ajg and the rest cut it off.

hodenfolter
05-01-2012, 08:01 AM
Check out sparticus blood and sand series. Episode 8 has a guy called "horsecock" there is a shot you can see he is well hung he gets boughtby a important woman who becomes his domina. He tries to murder a fellow contestant before the fight- instructed from the mistress. The very end of the episode he is punished.
You seee him hung up on a cross with his cock removed. He bleeds from the stump.
One of the women says "he would not speak of his reasons even when parted from his cock"
Its very hot. I think I like this sort of thing as it makes me feel it would be a release of tension, like the relief you feel when you ejaculate after a few days of pent up hornyness. If you could grow your dick back Id happily let lil shelley ericabb, rebecca ajg and the rest cut it off.

Here's a GIF of the ********* Slave (his name is Segovax): http://eigakan.tumblr.com/post/18192695870/spartacus-blood-and-sand

keroroqoo
05-01-2012, 09:31 AM
Thanks for sharing these!!!

keroroqoo
05-01-2012, 09:36 AM
I would like to have one!

Manikuh
05-02-2012, 11:34 AM
i have also 2 galleries about penectomy and ********** there =) http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2315090/Carton%2FManga-CBTmore hope u like the photos =D or should i post them here too Oo

thx for sharing, i love this kind of stuff.
especially those about women biting or roasting it like a hotdog.
thrilling and exciting at once

fastriker
05-05-2012, 07:56 AM
seems that on this you can find something interesting phttp://www.ballbustinggirlsworkout.com/blog/category/**********-threatage

fastriker
05-07-2012, 07:52 AM
Y estas tambien gustaran http://www.femdomdestiny.com/free-femdom/femdom/ballbusting-pornstars/**********/cock-femdom-**********.htm

nightowltrekor
05-07-2012, 09:16 PM

Wow! I always wanted to see Lucy Lawless cut off dicks when she was Xena. This is a good one, kind of after the fact. I wonder if the domina did it personally or had one of her slave girls cut it? That, would have been fun to watch and really hot! There are a couple of other lines from women in two other episodes. The domina mentions putting a slaves cock in a jar, and one of the gladiators wife was raped by a roman named titus and when he tried to **** her the second time as she put it: I cut him deep and low, he will never force himself on another woman. The roman women in this series are really hot and beautiful.

fastriker
05-11-2012, 04:32 AM
No se sabe si lo que hay en el frasco sera de verdad o plastilina,pero la imagen tiene morbo.

fastriker
05-11-2012, 06:56 AM
Preparada para cuando llegue el momento: http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2012/04/12/schoolgirl-in-chikan-scissor-battle/

sicko666
05-11-2012, 09:57 AM
No se sabe si lo que hay en el frasco sera de verdad o plastilina,pero la imagen tiene morbo.

:loveeyes She could collect me anytime!!!!!!! CockMistress! :ibow4u::jumpsmile

pegama78
05-11-2012, 09:13 PM

jajajajaja hasta crees que es plastilina, jajajaja son sus muestras para sus ana-lisis clinicos que estaba llevando a los laboratorios fastriker jajajaja y pues dijo mato dos pajaros de una sola vez jajajajaja. saludos compa y gusto en saludarte de nuevo tiempo si ver nada tuyo posteado, hasta la proxima.

fastriker
05-12-2012, 06:08 AM
jajajajaja hasta crees que es plastilina, jajajaja son sus muestras para sus ana-lisis clinicos que estaba llevando a los laboratorios fastriker jajajaja y pues dijo mato dos pajaros de una sola vez jajajajaja. saludos compa y gusto en saludarte de nuevo tiempo si ver nada tuyo posteado, hasta la proxima.

Es posible que sea una puta mierda,pero si te fijas tiene forma de polla y ademas las muestras de heces tienen que ir en un bote de farmacia si no no las admiten.Mira este foro en español,le conocia hace tiempo pero ya esta bastante abandonado,saludos.

pegama78
05-12-2012, 03:26 PM
Es posible que sea una puta mierda,pero si te fijas tiene forma de polla y ademas las muestras de heces tienen que ir en un bote de farmacia si no no las admiten.Mira este foro en español,le conocia hace tiempo pero ya esta bastante abandonado,saludos.

Bueno mi fastriker eso de frasco de farmacia solo creo que aplica en españa jajaja por que por aqui hasta los de gerber sirven jajajajaja bueno eso aqui en otros paises de america usas unos frascotes de mayonesa y de otros comestibles dejame te comento para los analis jajaja de todas maneras buena imagen esto es a modo de comentario heee jajajaj. saludos, cuidate.

ogtomsen
05-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Interessting topic though it is too hard for me. I would never give my cock away. But I like to hear your fantasies and watch pics of splitted dick heads. Thanks for this.

fastriker
05-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Bueno mi fastriker eso de frasco de farmacia solo creo que aplica en españa jajaja por que por aqui hasta los de gerber sirven jajajajaja bueno eso aqui en otros paises de america usas unos frascotes de mayonesa y de otros comestibles dejame te comento para los analis jajaja de todas maneras buena imagen esto es a modo de comentario heee jajajaj. saludos, cuidate.

:bananajum Pues que mal....imagina que lo llevas en un frasco de cristal y se te rompe,y no digamos si te pasa en plena sala de espera y te toca recojer tu mojon del suelo delante de todos !jajajja¡ o que el bote no cierra bien y se derrama y acabas oliendo a mierda,acabo de caer en la cuenta de que si lo que tiene la tia en el frasco es un mojon ¿porque lo conserva con algun tipo de liquido? no se! tipo formaldeido o formol? hay que dejar volar la imaginacion.Tambien me he dado cuenta de que te recomende un foro en español y no puse el enlace,aqui va: http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3269890695&frmid=162&msgid=870993&cmd=show

martina_d
05-14-2012, 01:22 PM
Another one for the trophy room!

http://theync.com/static_html/25670-penis-video_media.html

:jumpsmile

pegama78
05-14-2012, 02:26 PM
Pues que mal....imagina que lo llevas en un frasco de cristal y se te rompe,y no digamos si te pasa en plena sala de espera y te toca recojer tu mojon del suelo delante de todos !jajajja¡ o que el bote no cierra bien y se derrama y acabas oliendo a mierda,acabo de caer en la cuenta de que si lo que tiene la tia en el frasco es un mojon ¿porque lo conserva con algun tipo de liquido? no se! tipo formaldeido o formol? hay que dejar volar la imaginacion.Tambien me he dado cuenta de que te recomende un foro en español y no puse el enlace,aqui va: http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3269890695&frmid=162&msgid=870993&cmd=show

Pues hay veces pasa jajajaja pero en fin con eso que ahora los laborarios clinicos van por tus muestras a tu casa ya no hay tanto problema hasta ellos mismos llevan sus frasquitos y demas cosas jajajaja.

gracias por el link se ve interesante el forum ahi me unere y comentare a ver algun tema de mi interes. Saludos.

TeethFan
05-14-2012, 04:29 PM
The Emasculation Channel (http://whttp//www.youtube.com/EmasculationChannel)

A youtube channel I have set up, so far I have assembled a small but pretty decent favourite list and plan on creating some of my own material soon. Please subscribe if you're on YT and hopefully I'll be able to get some female video responses if I can build it up!

Pnek2me
05-14-2012, 04:49 PM
Another one for the trophy room!

http://theync.com/static_html/25670-penis-video_media.html

:jumpsmile

intense!!!!!!!

fastriker
05-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Pues pobre chaval,encima pregunta si tendra relaciones algun dia.Los medicos pensarian...pues con la polla no.

slavecherie100
05-16-2012, 10:11 PM
Giggles Ok i can be a dumb broad at times so does anyone know a translator that i can use so i can understand some of these posts giggles i cant get fish to work here?

finally
05-17-2012, 04:07 AM
[...] does anyone know a translator that i can use so i can understand some of these posts giggles i cant get fish to work here?
http://translate.google.com/
Not very good, but helps.

slavecherie100
05-17-2012, 04:36 AM
Giggles Thank you

sicko666
05-17-2012, 07:31 AM
Lol, i know what you mean,every place i visit i keep thinking i am missing something really,really important, so i use google and am just as confused as before i used it, well most of the time anyway lol! BUT it is the best one i have found anyway. :)

slavecherie100
05-17-2012, 03:15 PM
giggles yep i know that feeling

myyukarian
05-18-2012, 12:56 AM
loosing my penis is really a fantasy of mine

somebody cut it off plz

bookoo
05-21-2012, 07:43 PM
This guy thought he would have a big hard cock with an implant. A flesh eating bacteria ate away his cock an inch at a time. No more fucking for him.

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/health/2012/05/18/flesh-eating-bacteria-consumes-man-penis/

SamSam
05-21-2012, 11:34 PM
Years ago I had a metal splinter in my finger a week went by before it started going green I had to go hospital to get it removed.

Point being you could get you wife/girlfriend to some how injected a small piece of metal right in your penis and let it fester and get a infection in it and when it looks really bad go hospital and the chances are they'll remove you cock because of the infection. Job done she and you get what you want with no arrests by the police.

SamSam
05-22-2012, 04:34 AM
Years ago I had a metal splinter in my finger a week went by before it started going green I had to go hospital to get it removed.

Point being you could get you wife/girlfriend to some how injected a small piece of metal right in your penis and let it fester and get a infection in it and when it looks really bad go hospital and the chances are they'll remove you cock because of the infection. Job done she and you get what you want with no arrests by the police.

Sorry my mistake not my finger removed but the piece of metal.

Pnek2me
05-22-2012, 10:53 AM
Now if only she would cut off his cock with the spermy blade
http://ddfcash.com/PROMO/obj/pics/526bj_default5/?nats=MjEzNDE5MDQ6NTo4,0,0,0,7244

jimenizgarcia
05-24-2012, 08:28 AM
April 30 2012 -Woman, 28, Woman accused of severing man’s penis in fatal stabbing at Dallasmotel

A 28-year-old woman is accused of cutting off a man’spenis during a fatal stabbing in a Dallas motel room Saturday, according topolice documents.

Cristal Paulette Richardson (right) faces a murdercharge in the gruesome death of Cedric Lamont Owens, 34. He was found dead in aroom at a Motel 6 in the 8500 block of East R.L. Thornton Freeway about 5:20p.m., police said.

Motel video surveillance showed Richardson one dayearlier renting the room alone. About 4 on Saturday, a security guard said heheard man and woman “in a loud verbal and physical disturbance” in thethird-floor room, police said.

The guard continued on to the first-floor lobbybefore returning to the third floor a short time later. That’s when he sawRichardson come out of the room, according to police.

She was ‘”naked and had blood all over herself,”the documents said.

The security guard called for police officers, whowere let into the room by a hotel manager. They found Owens lying dead in theroom.

A field agent with the Dallas County medicalexaminer’s office examined the man’s body and found that he had “multiple stabwounds to his upper body, his throat was cut and there was traumatic amputationof the penis and scrotum,” the documents said.

Richardson was treated at Parkland MemorialHospital for hand injuries. Police saw “offensive cuts” on her hands andfinger.

Homicide detectives who later entered the motelroom with a search warrant found a large bloody folding knife, police said. Amotive in the case is unclear.

Both Richardson and Owens have criminal records,including felony convictions.

Richardson’s record includes convictions foraggravated assault with a deadly weapon, theft, marijuana possession anddrunken driving.

Owens’ recordincludes convictions for drug possession, family violence assault and evadingarrest
> Richardson, a convicted felon, is accused of cuttingoff 34-year-old Cedric Lamont Owens penis. The Dallas woman then slit Owensthroat and repeatedly stabbed him. Upon visiting the disturbed room, the guardwitnessed Richardson walking down the hall. According to Dallas News,Richardson was "naked and had blood all over herself." Atapproximately 5:20 p.m. Owens body was discovered in Richardson's room. Thevictim had obtained "multiple stab wounds to his upper body, his throatwas cut and there was traumatic amputation of the penis and scrotum,"reports Dallas News. A bloody folding knife found in the room is suspected tobe the weapon. A motive for the brutal killing is unclear.

jimenizgarcia
05-24-2012, 08:32 AM
March 5 2012 - Wife cuts off hubby’s penis
A Lagos court has dissolved the marriage between a couple after the wife cut off her husband’s penis with a knife.

The 28-year old woman, Janet Uduak was dragged to acustomary court in Lagos State, Southwest Nigeria by her husband, Kolawole Richard, for using a kitchen knife to slice his penis when he attempted to have sex with her.

Janet, mother of a kid, allegedly carried out the act because her husband demanded for sex from her against her wish.

Richard was seriously injured and as a result, hecannot have erection again.
The incident happened at 19, Jagun street, Okokomaiko,on the outskirts of Lagos.

After the incident, he dragged his wife to Ijanikin customary court for the dissolution of the marriage.

Richard asked the court to dissolve the marriagebecause Janet was violent and she does not perform her matrimonial obligationincluding allowing him to have sex with her.

He explained to the court that he went to her villagein Akwa Ibom State and paid N50,000 dowry before marrying her, yet whenever hewanted to sleep with her, there was always trouble in the bedroom.

Richard, who is from Ondo state and a teacher, told thecourt that because of her behaviour, he was no longer in love with her.

He tendered a photograph of his severed penis beforethe court.
He also asked the court to grant him the custody oftheir only daughter. (and the penis too, of course)

Reacting, the remorseful woman pleaded to him toforgive her, promising that she will fulfil her obligation as his wife including allowing him to have sex any time he wanted. (very difficult now I think)

bookoo
05-24-2012, 09:56 PM
Thanks for sharing these stories. I had not heard of either. I bet there are lots of cocks cut off by women we never hear of.:D My penis gets a pleaurable tingle each time I read of a sexy woman detaching a man from his most prized possesion.

SamSam
05-26-2012, 11:35 AM
Thanks for sharing these stories. I had not heard of either. I bet there are lots of cocks cut off by women we never hear of.:D My penis gets a pleaurable tingle each time I read of a sexy woman detaching a man from his most prized possesion.

I can amagine there being lots of stories worldwide about women cutting penises off, shame we don't hear about them all.

jimenizgarcia
05-28-2012, 06:02 PM
OK, for you...

Dec 2011 - Prostitute bites off regular client's penis over payment
A Zimbabwean man, Brain Shumba (32) was critically injured on Monday when he had a chunk of his penis bitten off by a prostitute he had hired following a row over payment for services she had rendered. Brain Shumba of Hoffman Street, Mambo suburb, is admitted at Gweru Provincial Hospital. Sources said Mr Shumba fell *********** immediately after the head of his erect male organ was bitten off by the accused lady of the night. They said he only regained consciousness some hours later after he was admitted at Gweru Provincial Hospital. Police confirmed the incident which occurred on Monday night and the subsequent arrest of the suspect, Wadzanai Marimo (34) of number 94/2 in Mtapa suburb.
The two were involved in a scuffle while at Marimo's place when Shumba allegedly declined to pay after having sex with the accused. "Shumba told Wadzanai that he would pay her some other day. He argued that there was no point in her worrying over payment since he was a regular client," said the source. The source said this did not go down well with Marimo who then pretended to have understood Mr Shumba's position. But she later bit off the head of Mr Shumba's manhood before she bolted out of the room with the piece in her mouth. "She is said to have spit the piece outside," said the source. The source said Mr Shumba fell *********** and was rushed to Gweru Provincial Hospital where he regained consciousness some hours later.
Follow up:
> The Zimbabwean prostitute, Wadzanai Marimo (34) who critically injured her long-time client by biting a chunk off his penis has been sentenced to 18 months in prison by Gweru magistrate, Ms Florence Nago. Marimo of Number 94/2 Mtapa suburb, who was convicted on her own plea, was lucky to escape jail term after the court ordered her to do community service at Mtapa Police Station.
Marimo had six months of her sentence suspended on condition of good behaviour while the remaining 12 months were suspended on condition that she performs 420 hours of community service at Mtapa Police Station

Dec 16 2011 - KINGSTON-
BARBARA GAYLE, STAFF Reporter
A man whose penis was almost bitten off when he held a woman at gunpoint and ****** her to have oral sex has been sentenced to a total of 108 years for offences which included ****, robbery with aggravation illegal possession of firearm and indecent assault.
He will only serve 25 years as Justice Bryan Sykes ordered yesterday that the sentences for the eight offences must run concurrently.
Patrick Drysdale, 25, mason, of Sunny Hill, St Thomas, was convicted in the Gun Court of two counts of ****, two counts of robbery with aggravation, indecent assault, wounding with intent and illegal possession of firearm. The sentences ranged from 10 to 25 years.
Drysdale got the maximum sentence of three years' imprisonment for indecent assault involving the woman who bit him on his penis.
penis almost severed
Evidence was given that after he ****** the woman to have oral sex with him, she bit him on his penis almost severing it and he stabbed her several times. He was sentenced to 25 years for wounding with intent.

Dec 31 2011 - Afghan woman cuts off father-in-law's penis
An Afghan woman cut off her father-in-law's penis with a knife after he tried to have sex with her, a doctor in eastern Afghanistan's Ghazni province said on Saturday.
"One day when the husband was away from home he attempted to have sex with his daughter-in-law and she cut off his penis with a knife," the doctor from a private hospital in Ghazni said on condition of anonymity.
The man went for treatment at the private hospital but was sent on to the capital Kabul for specialist treatment, he added. The incident took place two weeks ago but has only just come to light.

April 18 2012 - Jilted lover tries to bite off her ex's penis in furious row
A spurned lover has been convicted of assaulting her partner - by biting his penis during a row.
Sinead Walker, 40, had gone to her ex-partner Vincent Rennoldson’s flat in Bath, Somerset, to apologise for an earlier argument during which she had assaulted him.
But when Mr Rennoldson, 42, asked her to leave Sinead Walker flew into a rage, yanked down his boxer shorts, grabbed his organ and tried to TEAR it off by hand.
Then as terrified Vincent Rennoldson, 42, managed to dial 999 she sank her TEETH into his willy.
The operator heard his screams He said after the case: “She was on her knees, got it in her hands and started biting. The pain was excruciating. There was a lot of blood

fantasy
05-28-2012, 11:19 PM
my fantasy is for a women to chop my cock of with an axe
what do people think

tenmanokage
05-29-2012, 10:03 AM
Now if only she would cut off his cock with the spermy blade
http://ddfcash.com/PROMO/obj/pics/526bj_default5/?nats=MjEzNDE5MDQ6NTo4,0,0,0,7244

Love the pics in the link

romras
06-01-2012, 01:53 PM
Most of you have probably seen (or at least heard about) the scene form Piranha 3D when two piranhas fight for a severed penis. That movie got a sequel called Piranha 3DD and judging from the trailer: http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/piranha-3dd/red-band-trailer it seems it has a penectomy-related scene too... Anybody seen the movie?

sicko666
06-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Lol no sorry though the ad for it does look very,er,mesmerizing, bouncy, bouncy!!! But i saw the first one, so will definitely NOT be seeing the second one worst film i had seen in ages, and i see a lot of crap lol!

As for the comments about wanting to hear about all the cock detaching incidents the world over, lol, no thanks, or every woman i see will suddenly become very,very scary indeed and i would end up being to scared to talk to any of them!!!!!!! I bet there are hundreds every year that no one ever hears about, bodies never found,bodies mutilated so the killling decocking is hidden, war crimes,etc, etc.....Fantasy is one thing but reality is far to scary to even begin to think about, lol, i like getting hard,not getting soft lol!!!!! ;)

Aztec
06-03-2012, 06:14 AM
http://thumbnails6.imagebam.com/608/0ee03b6075597.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/0ee03b6075597) http://thumbnails6.imagebam.com/608/b77c536075598.gif (http://www.imagebam.com/image/b77c536075598) [URL="http://www.imagebam.com/image/5850aa6075599"]

Yikes! Are those photos for real?

Aztec
06-03-2012, 06:47 AM
Some of you may remember Roger Daltrey's ********** scene in Lisztomania

Ken Russell at his most OTT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peJ_ncxXung

fastriker
06-05-2012, 06:34 AM
http://www.ballbustingpornstars.com/galleries/dahliadenyledevil.html

jimenizgarcia
06-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Dec 31 2011 - Afghan woman cuts off father-in-law's penis

An Afghan woman cut off herfather-in-law's penis with a knife after he tried to have sex with her, adoctor in eastern Afghanistan's Ghazni province said on Saturday.

"One day when the husband wasaway from home he attempted to have sex with his daughter-in-law and she cutoff his penis with a knife," the doctor from a private hospital in Ghaznisaid on condition of anonymity.

The man went for treatment at the private hospital but was sent on to the capital Kabul for specialist treatment,he added. The incident took place two weeks ago but has only just come to light.

Dec 16 2011 - KINGSTON-

BARBARA GAYLE, STAFFReporter

A man whose penis was almost bitten off when he held a woman at gunpoint and ****** her to have oral sex has been sentenced to a total of 108 years for offences which includedrape, robbery with aggravation illegal possession of firearm and indecent assault.

Hewill only serve 25 years as Justice Bryan Sykes ordered yesterday that thesentences for the eight offences must run concurrently.

PatrickDrysdale, 25, mason, of Sunny Hill, St Thomas, was convicted in the Gun Courtof two counts of R*pe, two counts of robbery with aggravation, indecentassault, wounding with intent and illegal possession of firearm. The sentencesranged from 10 to 25 years.

Drysdalegot the maximum sentence of three years' imprisonment for indecent assaultinvolving the woman who bit him on his penis.

penis almost severed

Evidencewas given that after he ****** the woman to have oral sex with him, she bit himon his penis almost severing it and he stabbed her several times. He wassentenced to 25 years for wounding with intent.

Thepolice found Drysdale at the hospital suffering from an injury to the penis.When questioned he said that he was in bed with a woman when her jealous lovercame home and hit him with a piece of chain on his penis. The penis which was bandaged was almost severed.

The Crown led evidence that on June 20, 2008, Drysdalecommitted the offences in Stony Hill, St Andrew. He went to the homes of threewomen, robbed and raped two of them, indecently assaulted the third woman andthen wounded her.

Dec 16 2011 - Prostitute bites off regular client's penisover payment

A Zimbabwean man, Brain Shumba (32) was critically injured on Monday whenhe had a chunk of his penis bitten off by a prostitute he had hired following arow over payment for services she had rendered. Brain Shumba of Hoffman Street,Mambo suburb, is admitted at Gweru Provincial Hospital. Sources said Mr Shumbafell *********** immediately after the head of his erect male organ was bitten off by the accused lady of the night. They said he only regained consciousness some hours later after he was admitted at Gweru Provincial Hospital. Policeconfirmed the incident which occurred on Monday night and the subsequent arrestof the suspect, Wadzanai Marimo (34) of number 94/2 in Mtapa suburb.

Acting Police spokesperson for Midlands province, Assistant InspectorEmmanuel Mahoko could, however, not immediately give finer details of thematter. He said he was still to get the details from Mtapa Police Station wherethe assault case was reported. "I can confirm the arrest of a 34-year-oldwoman from Mtapa who bit her boyfriend's male organ but we are still to getfull details from the relevant station," he said. Sources within the police, however, said the two "lovebirds" were enjoying a drink atMahari night club in Mambo suburb when they later decided to go to Marimo'slodgings. "The two know each other very well and Shumba is a regular clientof Wadzanai Marimo. On the fateful day, they spent the better part of the nightdrinking at Mahari night club in Mambo before they agreed to go and put up atMarimo's house," said the source.

The source said the two were later involved in a scuffle while at Marimo'splace when Shumba allegedly declined to pay after having sex with the accused."Shumba told Wadzanai that he would pay her some other day. He argued thatthere was no point in her worrying over payment since he was a regularclient," said the source. The source said this did not go down well withMarimo who then pretended to have understood Mr Shumba's position. But shelater bit off the head of Mr Shumba's manhood before she bolted out of the room with the piece in her mouth. "She is said to have spit the pieceoutside," said the source. The source said Mr Shumba fell *********** andwas rushed to Gweru Provincial Hospital where he regained consciousness somehours later.

"Mr Shumba is still admitted at Gweru Hospital and the accused is inpolice custody assisting the police in their investigations," said thesource. Marimo was yesterday arraigned before Gweru magistrate, Ms FlorenceNago, facing an assault charge. She pleaded guilty to the charge and the case quickly proceeded to trial. Marimo was remanded in custody to await sentencing.The court was left in stitches when Mr Shumba, who had to be taken from his hospital bed to give evidence, told the court that he did not immediately react when he felt the initial pain and continued to also caress Marimo's privates.

> The Zimbabwean prostitute, Wadzanai Marimo (34) whocritically injured her long-time client by biting a chunk off his penis has been sentenced to 18 months in prison by Gweru magistrate, Ms Florence Nago.Marimo of Number 94/2 Mtapa suburb, who was convicted on her own plea, waslucky to escape jail term after the court ordered her to do community service at Mtapa Police Station.

Marimo had six months of her sentencesuspended on condition of good behaviour while the remaining 12 months were suspended on condition that she performs 420 hours of community service at Mtapa PoliceStation

fastriker
06-09-2012, 11:40 AM
no esta mal a partir de 1:07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvMeVMTnz4&feature=plcp

pegama78
06-10-2012, 03:16 PM
no esta mal a partir de 1:07 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHvMeVMTnz4&feature=plcp

Muy buen aporte fastriker aunque la pelicula no es muy buena que digamos y pero es buen aporte gracias men saludos.

Sabrin33
06-13-2012, 06:15 AM
Мужикам отрезают и поджигают яйца и член, разрезают и раздавливают:
http://depositfiles.com/files/ie67sfzfu

sharelock
06-13-2012, 06:22 AM

I think you must learn English :).
Я думаю тебе нужно учить Английский.

Vladim
06-14-2012, 03:06 AM
Sabrin33, очень хотелось бы посмотреть не добровольную самокастрацию, а именно насильственную и документальную, а не постановочную.
К сожалению, мне такое ещё не попадалось...

Sabrin33, much wanted look not voluntary autocastration, as follows forcible and documentary, rather then oroduction.
Regrettably, me such did not yet get...

nightowltrekor
06-14-2012, 10:26 AM

Beware of this! It acted like it was downloading but it never did. Then, ads appeared that i had to shut down my computer to get rid of. Fuck this!!!

Tomato
06-14-2012, 11:03 AM
Beware of this! It acted like it was downloading but it never did. Then, ads appeared that i had to shut down my computer to get rid of. Fuck this!!!
:confused:
Had no problems downloading it. All worked fine.

Wussel
06-14-2012, 09:29 PM
how about this one ? ;)
I like this artist. Is there more?

TeethFan
06-16-2012, 06:05 PM

TeethFan
06-16-2012, 08:06 PM

femdomguru97
06-16-2012, 09:27 PM
Anyone have any dick cutting videos?

bookoo
06-16-2012, 09:47 PM
Great captions !!!!!!!!!!!!!:bananad:

TeethFan
06-18-2012, 03:19 PM
Anyone have any dick cutting videos?

You might like some of this playlist - http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL38CA25F353A90F93

:thumbup

fastriker
06-23-2012, 08:26 AM
Me gusta como trabaja esta mujer http://www.pornup.me/video/65133995/nurse-gives-panty-slave-sadistic-**********-sex-change?utm_source=referrer&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=alexz

pegama78
06-23-2012, 10:31 AM
Me gusta como trabaja esta mujer http://www.pornup.me/video/65133995/nurse-gives-panty-slave-sadistic-**********-sex-change?utm_source=referrer&utm_medium=ref&utm_campaign=alexz

Muajajajajaa a mi tambien me gusto como procede la tendre que contratar para algunos trabajitos MUAJAJAJAJAJA

:ibow4u:

femdomguru97
06-25-2012, 08:20 PM
those youtube vids were nice. and was that other video real!? omg haha. very hot, anyone have any pics?

arthurb
06-26-2012, 02:08 PM
my fantasy is for a women to chop my cock of with an axe
what do people think

Redneck Justice involves some axe on penis action

http://www.cruella.com/store/photo-stories/8/index.html

Pnek2me
06-28-2012, 12:42 PM
Lots of madness in this guro manga
http://www.guromanga.com/read/679/kino-hitoshi-x-blood-3/page:1#manga-page

mobico69
07-02-2012, 11:19 PM
Comments Welcome

zimanbatur
07-04-2012, 08:15 PM
I also like the idea of penectomy. Unfortunately can be done only once!

zimanbatur
07-04-2012, 10:04 PM
Penectomy is one of my favorite fantasies also.
Can be done i veriety of ways.
Last come then chop with
1) gillotine or
2) paper cutter

Its too bad that it can be done only once...
Re-attach then try again...:)

Selftailer
07-05-2012, 03:00 AM
from the EA

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=305_1340643860

:cryingblu

tkm1
07-05-2012, 12:51 PM
yes, quite a relevant video indeed!

if only they had footage of her slicing it off too boot.

fastriker
07-06-2012, 06:35 AM
TILA TEQUILA en un video muy morboso http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=1655947959

fastriker
07-07-2012, 07:57 AM
https//fetishcod.com/video/brat-girls-cbt-chastity/58499/i-will-cut-your-dick-off.html

Sunagwa
07-07-2012, 09:25 AM
https//fetishcod.com/video/brat-girls-cbt-chastity/58499/i-will-cut-your-dick-off.html

Link doesn't work please try again =D

martina_d
07-07-2012, 11:44 AM
Link doesn't work please try again =D

The "s" after http is the problem. Remove it and the link works:

http://fetishcod.com/video/brat-girls-cbt-chastity/58499/i-will-cut-your-dick-off.html

xristos
07-09-2012, 09:10 AM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=305_1340643860

kujoeb
07-09-2012, 01:45 PM
The "s" after http is the problem. Remove it and the link works:

http://fetishcod.com/video/brat-girls-cbt-chastity/58499/i-will-cut-your-dick-off.html

Seems like the dude does not trust her...she should have tied him up!!!!:D:D

heromanxxx2002
07-09-2012, 09:11 PM
I really love to be in pain by a female goddess to the maximum. I wish my balls removes and penis cut off for ever. Any here to help me do that?

Pnek2me
07-16-2012, 07:23 PM
Lovely anti-masturbation devices. Some mutilate penis. Any ladies like to fit one onto me?

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-10-most-brutal-anti-masturbation-devices/robert-wabash

Pnek2me
07-16-2012, 09:00 PM
Meat Grinder... though I'd much rather have the lady crank
http://browse.deviantart.com/?order=9&q=**********&offset=360#/d30iygr

Pnek2me
07-16-2012, 09:06 PM
Just out of curiosity, would any ladies in the SoCal area like live ********** / penectomy roleplay?

Werwolf
07-17-2012, 10:42 PM
A wonderful brunch of the forum. Such ideas come to my mind so often. And I like them for their unreality :) They are so sexyyy. The real cut could be made only once. Nooo... Thanks :) Photoshop rules!!!:thumbup

Johnni
07-18-2012, 09:24 PM
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=16969064&blogId=101187743

After a couple of responses (including one from a woman who implies in big red letters that it is every girl's "dream"), she quickly backpedals and hides behind the old tried and true "******" excuse (hey, she doesn't want anybody to think that she's some kind of perv or anything:rolleyes: ).

In her "clarification," she talks about it like it would be an officially appointed position she'd readily apply for. She almost had me convinced that she is really only interested in justice...until she said she'd do cheaters, too!:Baahaha:

Did anybody save this? It's not viewable anymore.

cutitoff
07-20-2012, 08:03 AM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/263776080397596/

Pnek2me
07-20-2012, 11:10 AM
http://blogs.sfweekly.com/thesnitch/2012/06/bay_area_man_severs_his_own_pe.php

Johnni
07-20-2012, 09:05 PM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/263776080397596/

What is this? We can't log in to facebook without risking anonymity. Please post whatever it is here, or an explanation/description.

Dude
07-21-2012, 01:22 AM
Just a guy declaring he'll cut of his member ( or let a prostitute do it for him ) when he's hit 50, and he just hit that number, so we'll see if he's for real, or another one of us.

fastriker
07-21-2012, 06:45 AM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/263776080397596/ Que bueno....Me encanta la cantidad de amigas que tiene apoyando la causa, y si al final consigue su propósito seria increíblemente bueno que se pueda ver el vídeo o las fotos de como la chica se la esta cortando.

tkm1
07-22-2012, 09:26 AM
anyone have a copy of the geisha tonguing a bloody severed penis picture thats larger than a thumbnail? i cant find it on gurochan anymore

Pnek2me
07-26-2012, 01:47 PM
link to BESTGORE penis results...

WARNING! true death & gore pictures.

http://www.bestgore.com/?s=penis&submit=Search

Pnek2me
07-26-2012, 01:50 PM
anyone have a copy of the geisha tonguing a bloody severed penis picture thats larger than a thumbnail? i cant find it on gurochan anymore

http://sasisa.ru/uploads/posts/1144354988_03.jpg

by Trevor Brown

cunni
07-26-2012, 03:44 PM
I too love the fantasy of a guy losing his dick! Lots of interesting ways to do it too!

Rebecca

Great! I would like to lose my dick for you! The way you like! I only need ... lick pussy, and give a special orgasm to my castratrix!
For this ... what way you suggest for me????

fastriker
07-26-2012, 04:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5AnSQ5qyMc&feature=relmfu minuto 5:30 esto a pegama le gustara mas porque entiende el idioma.

pegama78
07-27-2012, 12:46 AM
Pues si lo disfrute aunque la verdad no mucho le falto mas drama y realismo a la escena ademas no se vio nada pura salpicadera de sangre nada mas jajaja pero buen video.

Ahora va la mia miren esta escena de Pinaña 3DD que esta de lo mas comica de como llego la piraña a ese lugar es largo de expicar y tendrian que ver el principio de la pelicula pero la escena esta matada de la risa.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=qXTz7D7KMEc&NR=1

romras
07-28-2012, 04:20 AM
Thanks, pegama, I've been waiting for this clip. :bananajum

sicko666
07-28-2012, 11:42 AM
http://sasisa.ru/uploads/posts/1144354988_03.jpg

by Trevor Brown

:ibow4u::ibow4u::ibow4u::iluvu::iluvu::iluvu: Sharing such info about the artists name let alone just the image itself that gets ALL of my respect Pnek2me :iluvu::iluvu::iluvu::ibow4u::ibow4u::loveeyes:lov eeyes:thumbup

fastriker
08-01-2012, 06:30 AM
El que busca encuentra.http://mrstiff.com/view/movie/external/5361045

Dude
08-01-2012, 09:41 AM
Don't know if you can understand me fastriker, but that is a very hot clip, ty!

pegama78
08-01-2012, 02:00 PM
Pues ese video fastrike es mas porno que de castracion pero esta entretenido jajajaja gracias por el video.

And Dude, fastriker yes can understand.

fastriker
08-03-2012, 06:08 AM
Don't know if you can understand me fastriker, but that is a very hot clip, ty!
i understand some English, and if not use the translator

DisParter
08-03-2012, 10:00 PM
i understand some English, and if not use the translator
Thank u so much!!!

fastriker
08-04-2012, 07:12 PM
caliente pero sin amenaza http://www.stileproject.com/video/3852668/mischievous-babe-tongues-cock Y august undergraund completa http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6214394951294683673 y si no habeis saciado e aqui un filon http://logstar.jp/pele.bbspink.com/sm/1190640571/#523

jk4751
08-06-2012, 02:35 AM
For all my life i have been looking for a video where a guys wakes up looking for his penis at one point you looks through a bag of hot dogs and the women who cut it off and up duct tapping it to her self cause she wanted to have a penis after words the guys kills himself cause he can't find it to

pete40
08-06-2012, 12:34 PM
I hope its not a repost,

cunni
08-06-2012, 05:18 PM
I hope its not a repost,

Yes .. repost! Ok no problems!

This ... exclusive!

Pnek2me
08-09-2012, 10:09 PM
http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s2i98639

Pnek2me
08-09-2012, 10:16 PM
http://www.charonboat.com/item/320

Pnek2me
08-09-2012, 10:56 PM
She almost cut off the penis completely.
http://www.charonboat.com/item/209

Testicle destroyed by metal binding.
http://www.charonboat.com/item/186

********** of an African tribesman
http://www.charonboat.com/item/21

Cumming & hanging
http://www.charonboat.com/item/1

Penis amputation
http://www.charonboat.com/item/4

Pnek2me
08-10-2012, 11:13 PM
http://rsvlts.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Malin-Akerman-Maxim-3.jpg

from Maxim shots here: http://www.rsvlts.com/2012/04/13/malin-akerman-monkeys-around-for-maxim-6-high-quality-photos/

godmodeforlife
08-11-2012, 12:05 AM
Wow, just wow

Venator
08-11-2012, 04:06 PM
El que busca encuentra.http://mrstiff.com/view/movie/external/5361045

Wonderful! Many thanks.

Does anyone know which film this clip is taken from? Der deutsche Titel wäre auch in Ordnung.

adedede
08-12-2012, 02:30 AM
Im in to penectomy

zielzebub
08-15-2012, 02:21 AM
It is all just fantasy for me, but as a fantasy it is great because the girl or woman gets so much power over the male in it. A nice escape from daily reality. I wrote a story about this, sorry for the mistaken spellings.

http://www.eunuch.org/Alpha/H/ea_131559heavenly.htm

What do you think about this story?

good stuff

fastriker
08-15-2012, 05:08 AM
http://www.facebook.com/groups/263776080397596/ ¿alguien sigue el progreso de esto? yo ya no puedo entrar

SamSam
08-17-2012, 02:44 AM
What would you do to your man if you found out he was seeing someone else behind your back? How would the torture go if any or would it come stright off.

fastriker
08-21-2012, 06:47 AM
sabeis como se puede descargar esto? http://thelandofrapeandhoney.tumblr.com/post/27344930943 PDTA:EL QUE SIGUE BUSCANDO SIGUE ENCONTRANDO

kujoeb
08-21-2012, 11:42 AM
sabeis como se puede descargar esto? http://thelandofrapeandhoney.tumblr.com/post/27344930943 PDTA:EL QUE SIGUE BUSCANDO SIGUE ENCONTRANDO

Hola ... ¿tiene sitio en el que puedes descargar este clip de?

pegama78
08-21-2012, 02:06 PM

Hola fastriker pese a que se ve bastante chafa esas imagenes de la pelicula en cuestion porque dejame te cuento que es de una pelicula o era de un corto como sea es de esas películas de bajo presupuesto de USA que no me acuerdo como se llama me parece que es del 2010 esa producción si no me falla la memoria usb jajajaja bien eso es todo saludos también para ti kujoeb.

defjaws
08-22-2012, 12:04 PM
I've been practicing my Photoshop, and here's what I've made so far (1 of them may have been posted here before)

Dude
08-22-2012, 04:59 PM
I liked the first one and the third one, thank you !

fastriker
08-23-2012, 09:36 AM
Hola fastriker pese a que se ve bastante chafa esas imagenes de la pelicula en cuestion porque dejame te cuento que es de una pelicula o era de un corto como sea es de esas películas de bajo presupuesto de USA que no me acuerdo como se llama me parece que es del 2010 esa producción si no me falla la memoria usb jajajaja bien eso es todo saludos también para ti kujoeb.

:bananajum !vale¡ no es de lo mejor....pero es algo nuevo y hecho por una chica aunque el pene no este muy bien hecho, peor me parece la de hostel que en vez de cortarlo se cae del pantalón !que decepción¡ menuda cagada que hizo tarantino, se cargó la mejor escena que habría poder tenido la película. PDTA: hay una peli llamada "blood ties" que tiene varias escenas pero aún no la puedo conseguir, haber si alguien lo mueve.Un saludo

pegama78
08-23-2012, 12:59 PM
!vale¡ no es de lo mejor....pero es algo nuevo y hecho por una chica aunque el pene no este muy bien hecho, peor me parece la de hostel que en vez de cortarlo se cae del pantalón !que decepción¡ menuda cagada que hizo tarantino, se cargó la mejor escena que habría poder tenido la película. PDTA: hay una peli llamada "blood ties" que tiene varias escenas pero aún no la puedo conseguir, haber si alguien lo mueve.Un saludo

Eso es verdad estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo en lo de la escena de Hostal 2 una porqueria se tan falso es mienbro quien sabe en que sexshop lo fueron a conseguir jajaajajajaja. Para mi la mejor escena donde se ve que le cortan el miembro a un tipo de canibal ferox aunque solo sea una imagen de 1 seg es bastante buena y se ve dentro de lo que cabe bastante real.

ummm me parece que tambien hay una serie que se llama asi "blood ties", no se si sea la misma a la que te refieres fastriker, dejo el link

http://www.ovguide.com/tv/blood_ties.htm

O sera acaso esta pelicula que se puede ver completa via online sin subtitulos en Youtube cual sera:

Blood Ties - Full Movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PVIlxdpa7s