PDA

View Full Version : Solve the mystery - unknown videos

thumpskin
03-06-2008, 04:44 PM
I saw them on youtube, and the naturally got deleted. They were from the waist down I believe, there were no face shots in it, and I wanna say it looked homemade. The woman wore a black dress that didn't go past her thighs, and she was really aggressive, almost angry, only using her knee the entire time I think. The guy looked a bit overweight, and at one point in the video he tried to grab her by the hips and toss her to the ground but she got out of it. The only other thing I remember is one of the descriptions for the videos said "Now she's angry" or something to that extent. Any ideas?

Also whatever happen to the bustyournuts site? It doesn't seem to be about ballbusting anymore. What happened to the Aussies?

While I'm at it, would anyone have the full version of this? http://www.megavideo.com/?v=CUYVR1CI Or know where to get it?

kickme000
03-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Also whatever happen to the bustyournuts site? It doesn't seem to be about ballbusting anymore. What happened to the Aussies?

Knackers got busted by the cops. It was related to underage girls and I don't remember exactly what for, but it wasn't sex. I think he was paying them to ballbusting him on camera and the police were calling it a form of prostitution. He posted on the dbabble forum late last year, he's still around but has no web site as a result of his problem with the police.

thumpskin
03-08-2008, 01:03 AM
Knackers got busted by the cops. It was related to underage girls and I don't remember exactly what for, but it wasn't sex. I think he was paying them to ballbusting him on camera and the police were calling it a form of prostitution. He posted on the dbabble forum late last year, he's still around but has no web site as a result of his problem with the police.

That's lame, they should be responsible for their own actions. Thanks for the info though.