PDA

View Full Version : contest for the sexiest ballbusting voice

needacup
03-06-2008, 06:06 PM
I'm looking for help to have a contest for the sexiest ballbusting voice. The basic concept is simple. A phone number with an advanced recording system will be available for women to call into and leave recordings about ballbusting. They could be theats or real life stories. The recordings are voted on and the winner gets a bunch of money. I have all of the technical peices done and just need help from others interrested in listening to and voting on the ballbusting audio clips. This is not an attempt to make money of any kinds, just a fun way to get some great recordings.

Here is how it would work. Anyone interrested in voting on all of the recordings gives some money towards the winners pot to be used as the reward. I'm currently thinking $20. The more people who express interest and join, the more money we would have to give away as the prize. The higher the prize, the more women will be willing to call in and leave recordings. Lets say that 10 of us all pitch in $20 (myself included), then we'll have a $200 prize. What would you get
for that $20, well to listen to all of the recordings and vote on them :-) I've already got a phone system all set up with a toll free number to call in and take the recordings.

If you are interrested, please respond to this post or IM me at my Yahoo IM 'bayraven'.

Thanks,
Jason (aka Needacup)

frostbyte252252
03-06-2008, 08:01 PM
Cool idea...ill ask around lol

needacup
03-06-2008, 08:28 PM
I have a teaser for anyone thinking of contributing to the winners pot. I can give you the number that the women would call into. The prompts themselves that lead the callers through giving a recording are pretty sexy :-)

gopballbuster
03-06-2008, 08:30 PM
That is actually a really good idea, I'm surprised no one has thought of that before

needacup
03-06-2008, 08:37 PM
oops, I just realized that I put the wrong IM name. It is bayraven2006 on Yahoo. Reply here or IM me if you think you are interested.

Richter
03-06-2008, 08:50 PM
Needacup, didn't you used to have a bb website that had audio clips of women talkinga bout bb? What happened to that?

needacup
03-06-2008, 09:04 PM
LOL. Yep, thats me. I used to have a website with the sound clips and the movie database. I handed over the database and let someone else take it over. That was waaaay back before there were sites like femaledom. Back then, there was really just my site, tlcnet (even before it was dbabble), and hundra's clips. I still remember when the folks from velvetkicks used to send photo copied peices of paper as a catalog for homemade VHS tapes :-)

I've been out of the scene for a while due to how time consuming this stuff is. If you were asking b/c you were wondering where the sound clips went, I've even lost those. So are you interrested in contributing to the winners pot so we can get some more recent audio clips?

Richter
03-06-2008, 09:40 PM
Afraid not. Like you said, it used to be just three sites. Now there's so much free content, there's no reason to pay for it.

needacup
03-07-2008, 11:19 AM
After talking to some girls, it sounds like $200-500 would be a good amount to entice them to leave an exciting ballbusting clip. @ $20 that is 10 of us. I wonder if twice as many people would be interrested at $10. What sounds like a good price?

I may be dreaming but I'm hoping that, since there is no limit how many times one can call in, that we'll end up with 100's of messages.

-- needacup

Tamakeri
03-07-2008, 01:52 PM
After talking to some girls, it sounds like $200-500 would be a good amount to entice them to leave an exciting ballbusting clip. @ $20 that is 10 of us. I wonder if twice as many people would be interrested at $10. What sounds like a good price?

I may be dreaming but I'm hoping that, since there is no limit how many times one can call in, that we'll end up with 100's of messages.

-- needacup

Welcome back to the online BB world, Jason- it's been, I'd say at least 5 years since I talked to you last- probably way more than that.

I think you have an excellent creative idea Jason but good luck with producing it. Take a look around at the postings here. Virtually everybody on these forums wants everything for free and they don't care that it may cost hundreds or even thousands of dollars to produce a good piece of audio or video work by the time you take into account your prize money, your 800 number, your equipment and your editing and production labor. I think that finding enough investors to keep your personal cost low is gonna be tough. And if you personally funded it out of your pocket and tried to sell it to recover your costs, people are just gonna rip it off and post it.

Great idea though. I hope you can find a way to make it work.

Lager
03-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Needacup, you are like a legend to me. When I was a 19 year old kid in college who thought I was the only one in the WORLD into BB...I found your site and it made me feel normal. I was very sad to see it go, but now I'm glad to see you on this forum. I have always loved BB threats and women talking about BB in general, that actually gets me going more than the actual busting sometimes. I would be happy to contribute to your idea, let me know how I can help and the details.

needacup
03-08-2008, 07:29 AM
Thanks!

I've already got a toll free number, an 888 number, with the whole thing ready. There are already some really sexy voice prompts that guide one through the process of leaving a sexy bb message. The only thing that I need now is people with good ideas about posting the number so that people will call and willing to contribute the prize money. For anyone willing to contribute, I can give you the 888 number for an early preview while we are collecting prize money. I can also give you a user/pass for logging in and listening to the recordings that have been contributed so far. I guess I need to set up a paypal or something to send the contribution to. Again, I'm not looking to make *any* money and will even be putting into the prize myself.

gopballbuster
03-08-2008, 12:36 PM

-- needacup
Not to try to defray the costs to our neighbors to the east, but you might want to try to get interest from people in EU member states, as the Euro is more valuable than the dollar right now. You would not need as many people, and they would not need to contribute as much. Just a thought, do what you want with it.