PDA

View Full Version : busted by step-sister pt 2

mickeybb
03-09-2008, 04:18 PM
Busted by step-sister pt2
It had been 3 weeks since my 19 year old step-sister had found out about my foot fetish &
ball kicking fantasies. I was now paying her $ 50.00 a week not to tell my father or anyone
else about it. Since that first day (10 kicks to my balls by Kristen and her freind Michelle,
5 of which took place on video after i passed out) I had smelled Kristen's feet every day
but only been kicked in the balls 3 times (once a week on payday). That was fine with me
because the fantasy was better than the reality. In fact the pain was so bad i couldn't think
about sex, even masturbating for several days after the kick session. But strangely i found
the most sure fire to get aroused and past the pain was watching the tape of my trampling
and ball kicking. I remembered the pain (it was still fresh) but remembered the feet rubbing
my face and how they smelled and felt even better. I was amazed Kristen and Michelle could
be so sweet and teasing, keeping me hard despite the pain after each kick. Kristen even
jumped on my chest off the couch trying to get me hard again after kick #7. I masturbated
to that tape twice a day until payday. Only 1 solid kick but it kept me sore for 2 days. Now
it was time for the womens self defense class. Kristen had volunteered me for it. She told
me she would tell everyone, my dad stepmom and everyone i worked with at the video
store, if i didn't. (I was pretty sure i would end up hearing that threat for the rest of my life,
unless maybe she got bored with me).
The lady that taught the self defense class was really pretty nice. I had assumed she
would be a man hating dyke, but she was friendly and polite. She was also stunning,
about 26 years, old short blonde hair, 5'8" tall, a lean 120 pounds and size 8 feet (shoe
sizes approximate even though i got to feel each foot from each lady several times).
Her name was Kerri. She said it was nice of me to volunteer to help and gave me a
padded helmet and a special pair of padded cupped shorts to wear under my sweats.
"We go for the groin a lot because it usually stops an attack. Lucky for you we've got
those shorts they'll take most of the force of the blows away, but as you probably know
the balls are very sensitive, so you'll probably still feel some discomfort and pain but
you will be helping your sister and these other young ladies."
All i could think is how much i would have loved talking about this with her 3 weeks
agowhen i had never been kicked but tried to bring it up in conversation as often as
possible, like talking to Kristen about kicking Sam and watching movies with Kristen
and Carolyn, my step-mom, hoping they would laugh and make comments about ball
kicking scenes.
Now things were different i needed more stimulation than conversation. Wearing the
cupped shortswould numb some of the intense pain but still allow me some impact and
discomfort.. I was looking forward to ball kicking again. Kristen had told me about the
shorts and said i could wear them for the first 50 minutes of the 1 hour class then i had
to go to the bathroom and take them off. She knew the teacher and six students kicking
me for 1 hour would be too much.
I was there at 4:45 for the 5:00 class Kristen and Michelle were there early giggling at
my predicament. Kerri was there of course it was her excercise studio. Next came Miyori
and Yoko two oriental girls wearing karate gi's and barefoot. They were both about 5'3"
or so and barely 100 lbs. with tiny size 6 feet like Kristen. Kristen and Michelle were both
in spandex workout type shorts with white ankle socks with lace frill around the edges.
I got a little worried when the next two came in. Sarah and Jesse were wearing jeans and
leather jackets (biker chicks?). Sarah was about 5'10", 160lbs,size 9 feet while Jesse was
5'11", 175 lbs size 11 feet. They were both solid not fat, but looked like the man hating
dykes i had feared would run the class. After changing they were both in sweat pants
and barefoot. Jesse had black nail polish and a toe ring, i caught myself looking a bit too
long and she did too.
Kerri said "Okay everybody is here let's get started. This is Dave our volunteer attacker.
Dave is Kristen 's step-brother but even though i'm sure he's a nice guy today he is an
attacker. He's wearing padding so don't worry about hurting him, if you're being attacked
you can't hold back and you can't practice self defense holding back. Kristen you can
play our first attackee i don't say victim because you are not a victim you're a strong
young woman defending herself."
Kristen smiled at me and winked then faced away. Kerri instructed me to grab Kristen
from behind. I grabbed her shoulders and turned her around forcefully. She responded
with a startling scream a slap to the side of my helmet and aknee to the groin.
Now it wasn't like i couldn't feel it. It stung but it was just the way a ball kick ought to
feel , it stung a little made me aware of male-weakness female superiority and did't quite
make me want to vomit.
Next up Miyori. I approached her slowly not wanting to hurt her. She responded with a
back kick to my knee locking it up and dropping me to the ground where she stomped on
my groin. I didn't pass out but i saw stars and thanked God for the padded shorts.
Kerri smiled as i was getting up and took a minute to talk to the class, knowing i needed it.
She said kicking the knee was a good way to bring a guy down quickly and said while she
never wanted the girls to hold back she wanted to focus on other things today (namely my
willingly volunteered balls). With no padding or brace to prevent my knee from locking up
i was glad she was protecting me a bit.
Yoko was up next she whispered that she was going to prevent me from ever having kids
then laughed as i was behind her about to attack. I grabbed her and tried to side step
whatever she had planned, she spun and kicked my left side knocking me down where she
jumped yelled a karate like "YAHHH" and landed with 1 foot on my cage of the helmet the
other on my slowly tenderized balls.
"Good job" Kerri said as she turned away to face the other girls. Once she looked away
Yoko lifted the foot off my face balancing on one foot on my balls for about 10 seconds
before stepping off. She helped me up and said " those damn padded cups, next time i'll
have to jump higher and stand for longer".
Kerri then said she wanted to show the class something. I was to attack her from the front.
Iwalked like i was walking on a sidewalk in the opposite direction as i got within a few feet
she kicked my balls extremely hard and said "Rest for a moment while i talk to the girls".
She then asked if anyone had any questions.
Sarah said "It's easy to take aguy out when you rack his balls before he does anything,
you kicked before he even moved."
"He's bigger and stronger than me and even though i have self defense training if he's
able to grab me and make the first move from within 2 feet he might be able to negate
my kicking and fighting strategy. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 4 pallbearers.
I'm not going to kick every guy in the balls, alright most of them deserve it, but your safety
should be your only priority. His safety, his balls,his neck or knee is his concern. You
prtect yourself and let the men take care of themselves. Okay you ready?" She asked me.
"Yeah."
Michelle was next. "I don't think i could kick Dave in the balls. I know him
he's my best friends step-brother. I can't kick him there it's wrong" She said as though
she hadn't kicked my balls as hard as she could without a cup just 3 weeks ago.
"He's padded for protection and while he may feel some pain, it's no big deal he
volunteered for it to help you and Kristen because he cares about you. Just
imagine he's one of those perverts that likes to be kicked in the balls."
"What are you talking about?" Kristen asked as if she wasn't aware of it.
"Well there are some men, definately very few, who sexualixze getting kicked in the
balls. I have no idea why many have never actually been kicked but love hearing
about talking about or watching movies or t.v. shows where guys get kicked.
"Dave could you imagine a guy who likes that?" Michelle asked loving the direction
her mock concern had taken the conversation.
"No even with the padding on i can't imagine any guy would enjoy this."
"Probably not you Dave " Kristen said "but if it helps Michelle not hold back she
should think you're enjoying yourself."
"Okay" Michelle said "I'll make his fantasies come true." She laughed as did Kristen
and the rest of the girls.
I grabbed her lightly from behind only to get an elbow to the ribs as she spun around
stepped back and tried a field goal with two balls on a padded tee. I fell coughed a little
and sat qiuetly as Kerri again saved me knowing i needed time.
"Me next please" Jesse said.
"Okay" Kerri answered. Kerri had me right behind Jesse with my arm around her and
paused to say something to the class. Jesse said "I know you're that guy pervert."
"What"
"Don't worry i saw you checking out my large sexy feet with the sexy toe ring. Guys
dig the toe ring but i never thought they wanted it smashing their balls!!"
more to come soon posted here.....

poolman2
03-10-2008, 10:39 PM
mickeybb,

This a very good story. :bananajum Please do continue it. I want to read more.

Thanks,

poolman2

Nexus
03-11-2008, 03:53 AM
It's a very interesting story, looking forward to the last 10 minutes :)

mickeybb
03-13-2008, 08:38 AM
pt 2 continued

"Don't worry i saw you checking out my large sexy feet with the sexy toe ring. Guys
dig the toe ring but i never thought they wanted it smashing their balls!!"
"I'll be happy knowing i'm making you happy as i crush your balls!" Jesse said
with a smirk.
"Go ahead " Kerri said. As i started to tighten my grip, out of fear for this ball-
busting biker chick who thought she was doing me a favor, she bit my arm spun
around smiled ever so slightly and buried her size 11 right foot right in my groin.
It actually lifted me off the ground. After i came down with tears starting to form in
my eyes she shouldered into me knocking me down and jumped landing with one
foot on my chest the other on my padded and protected balls. She smiled and said
"I want to make you happy" twisting her foot as she got off. "I think maybe we
should date i love kicking guys in the balls i might even hold back a little because
you wouldn't be allowed a cup in a relationship with me" I started to cry, she laughed
and said we'd talk later.
After a few more rounds, less painful after i was numb and the girls calmed down, it
was 5:48 so i asked Kerri if i could go to the bathroom. Whatever happened in the
next 10 minutes I'd get worse if i failed to do what Kristen had told me.
"I'm back" i called after rushing back for the final 10 minutes.
Miyori said Yoko could have her turn my cup had hurt her pretty little foot. Yoko
reiterrated her no babies threat, which scaredme now that i had no cup on.
She tried a front kick after i turned towards her just a grazing as i moved slightly to
the side. She used my movement against me placing a foot to my right as i moved that
way and pushing me on my side i fell to the floor on my back. She jumped up and
landed with both feet on my groin, her right heel mashing my left nut for the most
excruciating pain i had ever felt, but because of Kristen and my practice i didn't
pass out. Yoko twisted her foot as she stepped off and said "did you forget
something in the bathroom?"
Kristen wanted to try something different and started out laying on her back as
if i had knocked her down by surprise. As i approached her she shot both her feet
up at tremendous speed into my waiting balls. Her legs weren't long enough to lift
me off the ground but they were long enough to put the pain on me.
She started pistoning her feet into me right, left, right, left, right, left, right, left,
right, left, right, left. i lost count how many but her sweet smile made me accept
my punishment/reward with almost a smile of my own.
"Dave can you imagine having this much fun if you didn't have a cup on ?"
she asked knowing i did not have a cup on.
Sarah was up next. She hadn't shown much aggression, passion or style on her
kicks usually just knocking me down and saying that would be enough to get away.
Once we were fighting she kneed me and i could tell by the look on her face she
noticed i was au natural. I got nervous as the passion and aggression she lacked
appeared. She did a front snap kick right to the ballsthat dropped me like a dead
man, but she didn't walk away this time she stomped on my groin 3 times
alternating feet and keeping her foot there on the last one applying pressure as
Kerri started to talk to the class saying what would happen next week. I was ecstatic
despite Sarahs foot twisting on my balls, class was over.
Yoko said "If Dave can come back next week maybe my brother Yoshi could
join him and we could practice 2 girls at a time instead of 5 watching 1 girl
bust balls" she paused and giggled here "oops i mean defend themselves.
Maybe we could all try to find a volunteer for next time"
As i sat up i heard Kristen ask if she and Michelle could stay and use the treadmills
and punching bag. Kerri said she had to leave but Kristen assured her she would
lock up so Kerri said okay and told the other girls if anyone wanted to workout more
they could stay. Kristen said "Dave rode with me so he'll be here to protect us if
anything should happen."
Kristen, Michelle, Yoko and my new girlfriend wannabe all said they would enjoy
a turn on the treadmill, smiling at me as we all knew i would be the treadmill and my
balls would be the punching bag, and the evil look in Yokos eyes told me maybe my
balls would be a trampoline too!!

patrick_hh
03-13-2008, 04:49 PM
Great story, can't wait to read the next part

arylinth
03-14-2008, 06:36 PM
Great work, keep it up.

gopballbuster
03-14-2008, 06:42 PM
Indeed, very good work

Arcane
03-15-2008, 05:18 AM
Rock on, I've enjoyed both. Really hot!

ChisAto
03-16-2008, 09:06 PM
Can't wait for the next post! This story is very good.

dark_herc
06-08-2008, 01:52 AM
that story is amazing. keep it up. you have talent.

Knave
06-08-2008, 10:04 AM
Wow! It just keeps getting better! I especially love the detail about the little girly socks :)
Keep it up friend!
-Knave(EM)

Rebecca
06-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Excellent story! I'm really looking forward to the next installment!\

So far you've earned about half a dozen kicks in the nuts! :)

Keep up the great work!

Rebecca

Dragonsandr
06-08-2008, 03:30 PM
omg man ... I can`t belive that everything u`r saying is true ... i`ve never felt my dick getting so hard on reading a story I`ve almost had an orgasm to ... OMG please go on ! .. i would do anything to trade places with u !! u`r THE BEST ( ps: where are u from ?? ) i must search for part 1 :D Keep posting pls :X

Dragonsandr
06-08-2008, 04:04 PM
and another thing I Love Barefoot Ballbusting :X .. that`s sick man I`m lovin'it !!!! if u have the time do you think that u could post a photo of her .. or nvm just please post more stories ...pls , damn u`r one luck guy ...

OneBadMamaJama
06-08-2008, 10:41 PM
The Jama approves of this Jesse character. Size eleven feet you say? :bananad:

Dragonsandr
06-09-2008, 03:20 PM
damn I still can't wait for the story to continue ...

Dragonsandr
06-11-2008, 02:03 PM
where are u man ? :D no more posts , no nothing ? ...what happened ?