PDA

View Full Version : Learning

Girthtron
03-09-2008, 08:55 PM
Tonight's lesson for me was cunnlingus. An acquired art opposed to what I had normally had been doing between my aunt and sisters legs.
With my mother's approval I was given over to my aunt Brenda. Her being in what I learned was called a professional lifestyle dominatrix. Remembering the day she'd been visiting seeing my nakedness in the house saying to my mother. "God Margaret he's got his fathers testicles on him doesn't he. Christ maybe even bigger. He's going to start getting randy around the girls now, you know that don't you." Yeah my mother said. "I've been putting it off but I think it's about time we started training him. He's been sporting a hardon of late in front of the girls and I know he's been jerking it off but not in front of them". Well my aunt said. "It's best we train them when they're young like that. It's a lot less traumatic for them especially the ones with the big testicles on them like him." There was some type of agreement between them both which I couldn't exactly make out but knew it dealt with me.

That was two weeks ago and me and my sisters were staying at our aunt Brenda's house and I was learning all types of new words like. Female superiority, male inferiority, Labia lips, Clit, Female cycles but not the bicycle type. Subservience, Female grooming, Obedience, Cock control and on and on. I was really a quick learner my aunt said. Specially I think because I had what she called a testicle training collar around my scrotums neck attached to a leash which she or one of my sisters would use to jerk my balls hard to correct me. Rarely did they have to do it twice.

Aunt Brenda came to me one afternoon with my sisters in toe asking me to hand her my leash which I did immediately she tugged my sack out jiggling it saying. "Okay Robert were going to get a little rough with you in this lesson but you're such a good learner I'm sure you'll be able to handle it okay! Were going to teach your sisters how to use a strapon on okay Robert?" There was another one of those new words I was about to learn. (Strapon) "I'm going to go first on you to show your sisters, then they'll take their turns after me okay". Tugging on my ball leash leading me into the living room she ordered me to pull the big heavy leather sofa out from against the wall so it was in the middle of the room. My sisters and her giggling at the site of my big heavy bottomed scrotum twisting and flopping as I struggle to move it to the center. I was used to them laughing at it and even kind of proud of it swinging back and forth for them it seemingly being always there center of attention of me. Aunt Brenda had showed me pictures a few days earlier of full-grown males and their balls comparing them to my own. I realized just how big I was with her saying. "See Robert your balls are extraordinarily big for a young boy like yourself, aren't you proud of yourself?" I was proud of myself. And really proud when my aunt took them up in her hands feeling their weight and size and her words as she held them. "You know Robert these are why us women, your mother, your sisters, and me, are so physically superior to you. You know that don't you"? I didn't know the answer but was afraid because she was holding my balls looking at her she giggled. "You already know the answer Robert. Just by the expression on your face".

When finished moving the couch she handed my testicle leash to my youngest sister Annie saying. "Be right back". This is when I learned what a strapon was because when she came back she had two big looking cocks with harnesses saying. "We'll have to share girls. I've only got two so I'll loosen him up with this big one here, and you too take turns with the other okay". Giddy with excitement watching all three handling and feeling them than both my sisters helping my aunt fasten hers on with her saying to Annie. "Undo his testicle trainer Annie. I like screwing a male free of any restraints it makes them feel more shame at being fucked by a woman if they don't have an excuse. Like they couldn't help it because she had them by the balls know what I mean"! As they watched Annie loosened the collar around my scrotums neck but not undoing it completely pulled it down roughly over my balls to my sudden jerk of pain as aunt Brenda stepped behind me with her strapon rubbing it with silicon she said. "Okay girls watch." Ordering me to turn around which I did she reached under between my ass grabbing my balls in one hand pulling them back while ******* her other hand down on the back of my neck putting me over the back of the sofa looking over her shoulder to my sisters. "Okay you want to get them into this type of position either over the back of a sofa or table, or counter or on all fours. Used their testicles to control them like I did the firm with them they'll do whatever you want when you have them by their balls like this, now your brother is still a virgin so you just don't want to slam it into him. My older male bitches I do can take bigger ones than this without too much trouble and even pushed back wanting more and remember girls once you've bitch fucked a male he's yours forever, so you want to be selective as to the ones you want. There's responsibility in making a male bitch like we're going to do to your brother here remember that.

Hearing these words to as my aunt slowly pushed her cock into me allowing me to adjust to it until a scream of gut wrenching pain grunted up through my belly out through my mouth as my virgin sphincter torn open like a virgins hymen with blood flowing down over my balls as my aunt Brenda to the shock of my two sisters began seriously humping in and out of me with force. The dominatrix in her was coming out and until then she had seemed more or less gentle with me but now she was she was, a predatory dominant female taking her males ass making me her bitch. Baptizing me into the world of the matriarchal society of femdom as her bitch slave. Stunned silence from my sisters as she finished with one last hard thrust up into me with fluids dripping from her clean-shaven now openly sexually aroused pussy she pulled out of me with a pop with her blood covered cock to the horror of my sisters. Embarrassed at seeing my sisters reactions at how brutal a full-grown female could be with a male. Especially young ones like myself she apologized. "Sorry girls but that's how it is in real life. You may as well have seen it now with me it happens.

It's called the (Conquerors Lust) It's when a female totally dominates a male. Like I did with your brother just then. It's a sublime feeling you get that overrides everything else. It's something primordial in us females that takes control, an inner reformation as to our strength as females. You'll both experience it someday believe me."

After that neither of my sisters chose to fuck me that afternoon my aunt Brenda understood this considering what they'd witnessed. With me still lying over the sofa back with my legs wide open blood still dripping down over and off my big hanging testicles. But she could also see an awakening in both as to the true nature of their sex and of that of the males.

After that day the testicle trainer wasn't necessary anymore. My aunts strapon had broken any small resistance I'd had to being woman handled was gone replaced with deep felt longings to worship her, and with every free minutes I had, I'd jerk off thinking about her fucking me with her strapon. Constantly in a state of arousal with my cock straining out hard hoping to be disciplined by her or one of my sisters. Deliberately flaunting my balls walking wide legged so they could be easily smacked, punched, or kneed by any of them. This didn't go unnoticed by my aunt who finally one Saturday morning grabbed me by the cock pulled me into the living room to were my sisters were watching Hannah Montana announcing. "Girls why have you let your brother walk around like this"? They glanced up to my hardon and balls for a second . "He's always like that aunt Brenda". Their eyes went back to Hannah Montana. Exasperated my aunt said to me. "Robert I want you to put that big hardon of yours to use! I want you to fuck both your sisters understand me"? Looking at her scared trying to pull my cock from her hand saying. "NO"! Her eyes flashed momentary anger but released my cock only to reach under behind my ass to my balls grabbing them. "DO WHAT I SAY! FUCK YOUR SISTERS! RIP THEIR PANTIES OFF AND **** THEM! DO IT OR I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF"!

She squeezed them hard while yanking down on them I jumped forward grabbing Annie's pantie tops tearing them down and off with her sudden scream as aunt Brenda's hand ****** my balls down with my cock pushing against Annie's ass. "**** HER"! Aunts Brenda's hand released my balls as she stood back and watched. My other sister Kathleen alarmed rolled over on the floor from the TV as my cock slid up over Annie's back with my balls flopping heavily into her sisters butt quickly reaching over grabbing my cock twisting it hard as Annie scramble away from under instinctively kicking her foot back catching my big hanging scrotum squarely with a long jet of cum discharging from my twisted cock in Kathleens grip across to her forearm landing on Annie's legs and thighs. Infuriated both my sisters started ball beating me with continuous jets of cum spurting from my cock bathing both as it flew through the air in all directions with my cock bouncing and wobbling from their blows under it to my balls. It was as my aunt had described to them. They were in the (Conquerors Lust) now with giddy smiles on their faces as they continue working on my big flopping testicles with glee feeling there female powers for the first time. Trying to crawl away as they plummeted my balls to my aunt Brenda's legs crying and kissing them. "Please aunt Brenda make them stop please"! A loud painful grunt escaped me as my entire huge hanging scrotum was being pulled back away from me and my aunts legs. My pleading eyes met hers with her looking at the girls saying sarcastically.

"Girls! You're missing Hannah Montana".

For the next couple days I couldn't walk. My balls were swollen as big as cantaloupes. When I was finally able to walk it was a comical sight for them seeing them hanging so big and pendulous looking slowly swinging to and fro between my legs as I carefully moved about. Aunt Brenda jokingly saying I'd be eligible for handicapped parking when I learned to drive. As I recovered my sisters discovered my aunts dominatrix wardrobe collection with their adolescent Hannah Montana attentions turning towards becoming dominatrixs like my aunt. The look and the smells of leathers, stilettos, and other accoutrements of the trade fascinate them. They wanted to know everything and when aunt Brenda told them about their mother once being a dominatrix they screamed. "NO WAY"! Laughing she said. "WAY GIRLS"! Showing them some of the her outfits.

This explained everything to me. The reason I was kept naked from the waist down while in the house, her insistence on me keeping my legs and balls shaven clean and her disciplining me with the wooden spoon to my balls. This explained everything to me now.

That Sunday afternoon it was a kind of a graduation party for them as my mother came to pick us all up.

I was in the living room on the coffee table down on all fours with my big hanging bottom heavy scrotum slowly swaying back and forth. My sisters and my aunt were all dressed as dominatrix's all wearing strapons as my mother came in to gleeful shouts of "SURPRISE". Wouldn't believe it. But there was a prideful feeling in me being there up on the coffee table with my thighs spread wide open feeling the weight of my bottom heavy scrotum slowly swaying naked for her. Kind of like. "Look mom. Look how big my balls are mom".

Mom and aunt Brenda sat down on the couch as Kathleen moved behind me first grabbing my hips then slowly sliding her cock into me to it's balls then began demonstrating her technique. "I like to start slow with him. Then pull out and slam it down under into his balls like this"! I grunted to the laughter of my aunt and mother as she slammed it down into my balls again looking over at them for approval. Smiling then moving away for Annie's turn. Annie had left for the few seconds returning wearing a strapon bigger than her leg to the roaring approval of both women. This strapon was meant as a joke type thing. But she was dead serious on using it on me or should I say in me. Looking over my shoulder at her and at it I moved one leg off the table ready to run when she quickly grabbed my balls. "That's my girl"! Brenda said. "That's how we do it"! My mother got involved now by leaning forward from the sofa taking my balls from Annie's little hands saying. "I'll hold him steady baby. You're going to need both hands to steer that big thing in him"!

I took three quarters of it in as my mother held my balls. But my little sister just didn't have the strength or thrusting power to drive the entire thing in as a full-grown woman would have been able to do. But still it was a impressive attempt by such a small girl as herself. In her frustrations as he pulled out she punched me in the balls hard to the laughter of everyone.

Now I'm back home but things are definitely different. I'm constantly begging my sisters to fuck me but they just can't screw me hard enough to be satisfying and my longings to be serviced by a full-grown woman have ended with me presenting myself to my mother. Pleading with her to use me like her bitch. Pleading to her. How I need to be bitch fucked by a full-grown woman.

The End