PDA

View Full Version : **********

Chaboy
03-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Just wondering if anyone here has purchased any videos from this website clips 4 sale. wondering if anything is worth buying and if so, which ones. please fill me in

gopballbuster
03-10-2008, 03:36 PM
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4249

convexion
03-11-2008, 10:55 PM
Dude, that's not true at all. I've purchased clips from quite a few different stores and only came across ONE that used DRM (and surprise, surprise that store is no longer around). Most Files are simple MPG or AVI files with no security. The only thing that sucks about Clips 4 Sale is that you don't have permanent access to the clips so you need to archive them and keep them safe in case of hard drive failure.

EDIT: BTW, to the OP, please just list the name of the clip store instead of the address.

EDIT 2: Damn, keep forgetting to mention this store. It has some of the hardest ballbusting I've seen since Stardeck9. It's called Sweet Feet Ball Crushing on Clips 4 Sale. It's real lo-fi but pretty damn good if you like extreme BB.

misterjover
03-12-2008, 03:33 AM
I like the variety and hard-to-find content in c4s. I don't mind the fact that it's drm-controlled because I view it in my home computer all the time.

kickme000
03-12-2008, 03:55 AM
DRM sucks & there is a way around it. If you have a video with DRM I recommend that you download a program that will record the video and audio from your computer. Cam Studio is a free program that will allow you to record the video that is playing on your computer, and then save the video that you recorded. So you will have the same video, but without the DRM. The video quality will be good, but the audio will suffer some.