PDA

View Full Version : A real BB story from a married guy

Richter
03-11-2008, 11:41 AM
Ok, I'm not much of an author, but this happened was yesterday and I just thought it would be a good little story. Take whatever you want from it: that I'm a lucky bastard, that there are girls out there that will do bb, what bb is like in real life or whatever.

So we were cuddling in bed and flirting back and forth. I wanted to have sex and she didn't, so I kept trying to turn her on. We started wrestling, doing a little **** game, and by the time I had managed to pry her legs apart she was ready to go. I pulled aside her blue lace panties and went into it. She's very easy to make cum because I'm a magnum xl guy and I can hit several nerve clusters without much effort (I took a lot of sexuality classes in college). She's also a "type C" orgasmer which means that she can start a new orgasm before the previous one subsides. So I was riding her from one wave to the next, working more of myself in. Once I'm in, I ride her for a little while longer and she tells me to cum on her tits. I'm not really ready to cum so I roll over on the bed and start jerking it. She says, "What? You're not going to stand over me and jerk it?" Looking back, I should've realized she had a plan, but at the time I was distracted. So I stand over her on the bed jerking off and the flexible little minx pulls her left leg back and stomps upwards into my nuts. I have to grab the wall to stop from falling over. Then she starts to grind like she's putting out a cigarette, pushing her heel into my prostate, and gripping my scrotum inbetween her toes. This goes on for another couple minutes before I shoot out a massive amount of baby batter on her triple Ds. She releases my balls from her death stomp and I collapse on the bed next to her for a minute regaining my composure. We have a little laugh about it and I go get her some tissues. However her hands have cum on them and she's holding her boobs in a way to try to keep the cum off her shirt (it was a **** game, so I didn't take it off). So I'm using the tissues to get the major globs of cum off her so she can release her boobs and take care of the rest. Unfortunately, some of it still got on her shirt so she had to change before we went to Target to get cat litter, bread, and peanut butter. Later in the day, she grabbed her boobs and pressed them together and said, "Remember what you did to these boobs when I was crushing your nuts?" and we necked a little bit before watching Food Network Challenge: Dr Seuss Cakes.

There you have a day (well a couple hours) in the life of Richter.

cubansmurf
03-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Thanks for sharing, nice to see these ladies are out there =)

gopballbuster
03-11-2008, 04:14 PM
You are a lucky man, thanks for sharing