PDA

View Full Version : BB/CB versus Pussy Envy

One from the Vaults
03-12-2008, 03:43 PM
I have a hypothesis that pussy envy and cuntbusting are for the most part mutually exclusive but both represent types of desires among men into ballbusting. Care to confirm or refute from personal experience? Comments most appreciated.

Apologies to women for exclusion from poll, don't want to dillute the results, and women are largely irrelevent for what I'm attempting to test. This poll takes for granted that all voters are turned on by ballbusting, because I assume you would not otherwise be on this forum.

If anyone takes issue with the terms used, please say so. I used them because I think they're fairly widely understood on this forum; by "pussy envy" I'm referring to a desire to have a woman show you her smooth groin and laugh at your inferiority, etc. This does not mean you actually wish you were a woman, simply that you find the power dynamic of women as superior to men erotic.

thedarkknight
03-12-2008, 03:50 PM
This is something I hardly ever see. It'll be interesting to see how the results turn out.

One from the Vaults
03-12-2008, 04:15 PM
Also, for men who say they're not into either type... could you explain what it is about ballbusting that turns you on?

gopballbuster
03-12-2008, 04:30 PM
I think it's a shame there is hardly any cuntbusting out there, I really like cuntbusting and ballbusting. The only complainant I have is when men cuntbust, I do not like that at all.

Blersheta
03-13-2008, 05:36 AM
I love Cuntbusting but only F/F

I wisht here was more out their of it thre is some on ********** buts its not as hard as ballbusting its pretty soft

imagine seeing cuntbusting with boots?

I guess the reason is more damage to the Vulva then the balls can be done??

or can woman not take pain?

Id love to find some clips of cuntbusting heavy with boots on as hard as BB is ive only ever see it done barefoot

as for why it turns me on hmmmm its really hard to think why? it turns me on just as much as ballbusting does maybe its that a female can dominate both sex organs? im not sure

agent_mouse
03-13-2008, 05:55 AM
Also, for men who say they're not into either type... could you explain what it is about ballbusting that turns you on?

50%....the very unique pain you can only experience in your testicles.
50%....the psychological aspect (the woman's action/reaction).