PDA

View Full Version : Story

ballstothewalls
03-13-2008, 06:46 PM
I wrote this a while ago just figured I'd contribute to the forum a little instead of lurking around all the time. The story is not my best and it's about 3/4 - 2/3 true. I changed 2 of the names. let me know what you think, I you like it great, if you dont then that's great too just let me know why.

It all started with two best friends, Sarah and Jen. Both natural ballbusters they had a game they would play where they would offer to have a threesome with a guy only if each of them could kick him in the balls. After the kicks the man couldn't move as the girls planned so they made fun of him and left. They also liked to play hacky, not for the game but it presented a lot of opportunities to "acidentally" kick guys in the balls. They also didn't hide their enjoyment of ball-kicking as they often told stories of brutal kicks that were sometimes "accidental" and sometimes blatant.

They had an idea that that they would share frequently. They wanted to first kick a man in the balls, then rip them off, then kick his balls and see if he could still feel it. No one knows if they ever actually did it or not but they did that about it a lot.

One afternoon they invited a friend of theirs over to play hacky. He didn't
know what he was in for. Both girls were dressed in their usual clothes. Sarah in black schoolgirl platform boots, tight blue jeans, and a white button up shirt that showed cleavage. Jen was wearing tan shoes that had an inch and a half of rubber on the bottom and the rubber was spiked on the bottom for grip. She also wore her red hoodie and black jeans.

They played for only about ten minutes when Jen decided to have some fun.
While Jack had the hacky sack in front of him she swung her foot, but she wasnt aiming for that sack. She connected with a solid boot to Jack's sack. Jack grunted and bent over while the girls giggled and since he was bent over he didnt see the girls high five each other. Jen then tried her best to cover up her huge smile with a fake frown and went to Jack and hugged him saying "are you all right." Jack replied with an "I'm fine." Sarah didn't bother with the fake frown, or with covering up her smile, for the next ten minutes she joked about the kick.

Soon after Jack had recovered Sarah wanted to get her kicks so to say. When Jen tossed the hacky, Sarah thought it was going to go to Jack so she sent a hard kick to Jack's crotch, the kick hit solidly and Jack jumped off the ground a little and landed in a heap. Jen broke out laughing, while Sarah screamed "YEAH!!!" They hugged each other, their hard nipples touching. They laughed and mockingly grabbed their crotches to mock Jack's pain. When they finally stopped laughing their stomachs hurt and much to their happiness Jack was still on the ground in agony.

When Jack could he sat up and said "You did that on purpose!" Sarah and Jen laughed. And Sarah said "I coulda kicked you harder, lets play some more hacky. Dont worry I wont kick you again."

"No way, my nuts hurt I'm leavin' ."

Jen kneeled next to Jack and said "awww, did we hurt your ballsies?" Jack
grunted to his feet and Jen and Sarah hugged him. "Sorry we broke your nuts," Jen said.

"They arent broken, they just hurt," Jack replied.
Jen spoke up "who do you think kicked you harder?"
Jack's face reddened, "Sarah. Yours didn't even hurt that much"
Sarah smiled hugly, Jen took it personally and said "I didn't really want to hurt you."

"A kick is a kick Sarah's just hurt more."

Jen's face flushed with anger and she turned her back on Jack.

"Whats wrong? Your kick hurt too."

Jen turned back around, "I know." Jen, being the smart girl she is said "watch out!" And pointed to Sarah who was behind Jack. When Jack turned around he was facing away from Jen. His legs were spread, not unordinarily far but shoulder width apart. Jen quickly lined up and jumped forward swinging her right foot as fast and as hard as she could, her right hand was balled up and she swung it down as she swung her foot up for a little extra power. She screamed "HIYA" as she swung her foot upwards. The toe of her heavy shoe hit both of Jack's balls. His balls were temporarily flattened against his pelvis. The kick made Jack jump about a foot in the air with a loud grunt! Jack hit the floor and curled up into the fetal position.

Sarah held her arms up and screamed "IT'S GOOD!" Jen laughed and gave
Sarah a high five and hugged her. Tears were flowing from Jack's eyes.

Jen knelt down so she could speak right in Jack's ear. "How was that Jack? Did that hurt? awwwww, you're crying, is the big boy cwying. Did I pop your little ballies?" Jack only responded with a grunt.

"You must have broke them Jen, I've never seen his face so red before!" Then Sarah laughed, "you shoulda seen his face! And the way he jumped off the ground! It was priceless."

"HaHaHa, I dont think I could've kicked any harder, I'm suprised he's still
concious." Jen laughed.

Jack was taking deep breaths now, "This isnt funny!" he screamed. "It really
hurts!"

The Sarah smiled and said, "It didn't hurt me,"

Then Jen said "and it's not funny, it's hilarious!"

"You two are sadistic!" Jack screamed as he tried to stand up.

"Awwwwww, we were just playing with you. Let us help you up." Sarah said
as she grabbed his arm and tried to help him up.

"Yeah come on up you big baby," Jen said with a smile.

Even after Jack got helped to his feet, he was in extreme pain, his balls were on fire. Every time his legs brushed his swollen testicles it shot excruciating pain up to his stomach. His testicles were swollen so he had to walk bow legged to avoid hurting himself.

Sarah noticed this got infront of him and said "dont leave yourself open!"
While she softly slapped Jack's nuts with the outside of her hand. Jack whimpered in pain.

"Awwwwww, so cute." Jen joked "You'd better get those balls of yours
checked out. I may have broke them."

Jack flashed her a look that had bitch written all over it.

Jen just brushed it off with an "oh grow up." "And by the way, you should let
Sarah look at your balls, she's had some experience with completely busted balls before."

Sarah then had an idea about how to have more fun and said "yeah, I know a quick check to see if your nuts still work."

Jack didn't trust either of the two girls now, but he was really worried so he
said "yeah could you check em?"

"Sure, it would be my pleasure." "You need to take your pants and boxers off
though."

Jack didn't like the sound of 'it would be my pleasure' or that he had to strip
down either, but he was really worried so he said "ok" and slowly and shakely took both his pants and boxers off.

"OH MY GOD!!! They're purple!" Jen said as she burst into laughter.

"Yeah! Because of YOU!!!" Jack yelled."If you dont calm down I'll make them disappear!" Jen shot back. This silenced Jack immediately.

"OK then, now that that's settled, I gotta squeeze them a little to make sure
they're ok." Sarah had no intention of squeezing lightly. She stood behind Jack and grabbed his sack with both hands. "It's gonna hurt a little." She then squeezed his balls as hard as she could which made Jack grunt and scream, it was a very short while before Jack fell to the floor crying. Jack didn't see when Sarah shook her hands a little from squeezing so hard.

As soon as he could Jack asked "Why did you squeeze so hard!?" Sarah said "I didn't, it just felt like I was because Jen kicked your nuts so hard."

"Well, are they alright?"

Sarah just said "I dont know, you moved and I couldn't tell. Let me try again. This time have Jen hold your hands so you dont fall over like a little wuss again. And it will probably hurt worse this time."

Jack turned around slowly and let Sarah grab his swollen balls again, this time with Jen in front of him holding both his hands. When Sarah started squeezing Jack started screaming, and Jen started laughing. Both the girls were really enjoying themselves. To Jack every second felt like minutes, to the girls every minute felt like seconds. Jack was screaming for them to stop, which made them laugh more. Jen was in extasy watching the look on Jack's face.

Jack screamed "STOP! STOP! STOP!" as he tried to pull his hands from Jen's.
He frantically yelled stop over and over again but the pain didn't stop. After what seemed like forever The squeezing sensation stopped, followed by pain, followed by Jack falling to the floor.

Jack didn't know but Sarah had squeezed for as long and as hard as she could and when her hands hurt to much she let go of his ballsack and sent a brutal kick with her school girl high heeled shoe up into Jack's ruined nuts. This made Jack jump and fall into unconciousness, but before Jack hit the ground Jen delt yet another devastating kick to Jack's flat, broken, useless nuts. When her foot connected Jack moved as though she kicked a piece of furniture.

They rolled Jack over on his back and they had a little more fun with Jack's
sack, poking and proding and pulling and pinching but most of all punching. And when they were done they each gave a hard toe kick to jack's sack. They had the time of their lives and they were going to repeat it a soon as possible.

frostbyte252252
03-13-2008, 07:41 PM
That was an AWESOME story man! Keep em rolling!

khar50
03-14-2008, 01:29 AM
Awsome story. Ilook foward to any further stories

poolman2
03-14-2008, 02:56 AM
ballstothewalls,

You wrote an excellent story. :bananajum I very much enjoyed reading it.

poolman2

penaltykicked
03-14-2008, 03:00 PM
very nice I have wrote a recent story under the thread amateurs only on this site and I also have a fairly new story on literotica.com the authur (me) is smokey 52 the story is under bdsm entitled rebecca's new joys the ip is literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=350703 hope this doesnt violate any rules and I hope you enjoy these true storys

frostbyte252252
03-14-2008, 03:25 PM
Yeah write some moar!

EggsForCrush
03-14-2008, 04:03 PM
excellent story ballstothewalls!!!

amberstone117
03-14-2008, 05:31 PM
Yeah this was realy good. You should write more to this. I love the style of the girls being playful with him.

gopballbuster
03-14-2008, 05:31 PM
That was a great story, I would love to see another, thanks.

Arcane
03-15-2008, 05:17 AM
Good read, I enjoyed it.

Silvan321
03-15-2008, 10:29 AM
Yeah this was realy good. You should write more to this. I love the style of the girls being playful with him.

I agree, excellent story, though "family busts" are not necessarily my thing, I love the almost innocent toying with his balls. Thats my favorite kind of story. Would love to see the continuation of this