PDA

View Full Version : "Are you scared of me, baby?"

the_tree
03-14-2008, 08:23 AM
All events in this story are true, I'm typing this up with my balls still aching, partly as an exercise in writing for the enjoyment of you fine people, and partly to relive what I've just been through for my own enjoyment. Only the names have been changed to protect the guilty.

I arrived at Kay's place and she buzzed me in. I'd had an on-off relationship with her for a few months before leaving for university, and she was one of the few women I can rely on for a decently good busting, she was totally into it by her own admission.
She was a few years older than me, with a nice rounded figure and enormous breasts that she loved to put int tight corsets to show off. She'd been teasing me for months via text about what she was going to do to me when she got her hands on me, but to be honest she'd never really pushed my limits with our little games, she seemed more content to tease me about all the other men she'd been sleeping with, it still did the job.

She let me into her flat, she was wearing a low cut t-shirt which displayed the goods nicely, and it was an effort not to let my gaze drift too far south as we cracked open a few beers and chatted, catching up on the months we'd missed. After a while, we put a film on and didn't watch it, and pretty soon she was straddling me across the sofa, her massive breasts making no excuses for their thrusting into my face. She gave a little giggle atop me and started stroking my shaved head.
'Mmm, I like meeting up with you, I love getting the opportunity to be a real bitch, I mean I can be at work, but I can't get away with kicking guys in the balls... well... most days.' She purred with another giggle.
'Looks like it's your lucky day then.' I replied, trying to stay cool despite my raging hard-on which she couldn't have failed to feel. She laughed, gave me a playful slap and rolled off me, waltzing out for a cigarette and leaving me sat there in a great deal of frustration.

The rest of the evening passed without too much to comment on, and pretty soon we retired to bed. This was when the fun usually really started. Sure enough as I started kissing her and playing with her big perky nipples, I felt her hand stray down to my cock, giving me a brief, teasing hand job before making it's way down to my balls. Gently she stroked and played with them, occasionally giving the merest hint of a squeeze and wrapping her hand around my cock for a while before resuming her cockteasing game.
'Do you like that? Nice and gentle?' She whispered to me, I murmured that I did, she smiled indulgently, sweetly, and all of a sudden her hand stopped rolling my balls around. 'Oh, see I thought you'd preferr something like this.' And with that she gave an almighty squeeze. That familiar dull pain shot through me as I gasped with the shock of such a sudden assault on my balls, but as soon as she had started, she'd stopped.
Kay pressed her face up to mine, rolling her tongue around my mouth and down to my neck as she slowly, rhythmically began to punch my nuts. One, two, three, each harder than the last, far harder than I'd come to expect from her, maybe she'd been practicing, or maybe she was just really getting into it this time. After each three hard punches came another sudden, paralyzing squeeze that I never seemed ready for, setting me to buckling and moaning on the bed. After a while of this I was obviously sufficiently worked up for her, and with a leap, she jumped atop me, knocking the air out of my lungs, drew her knee back and drove it forward...

...I flinched, I tried to protect myself, but no knee connected. She fell to giggling like a little horny schoolgirl at my over-reaction.
'Oh you big pussy!' She mocked. 'Are you scared of me, baby? Are you scared of what I can do to you?' I replied that I was a little aprehensive, yes, which amused her and she fell forward, kissing me some more, passionately, until I was so horny I forgot where her knee was.

That's when she decided to do it for real.

Kay's knees are a force to be feared, even more so than her grabs, squeezes and punches, and I got all of this one. I shot forward, hands going down to protect my poor balls, but she was having none of it. She pinned me down and laced me with a punch to the face.
'I've never kicked the shit out of anyone.' She commented. 'I feel like trying it now.' Continuing to talk between punches, she went on. 'See, my punches are all girly.' Although they weren't. 'I'm better at slapping...' Which she demonstrated in the appropriate manner. When she seemed satisfied with her efforts, she extracted from her sideboard a paddle, just a little innocent-looking Anne Summers thing she'd picked up at a party a while back. She instructed me to turn over, which I did, it was a welcome relief from having my balls kicked for the moment.

She began spanking me, getting harder and harder and harder, by the time my backside was red, she seemed to have tired herself out, so I turned back over with a kinkily satisfied sigh.

This proved to be a very bad move indeed.

Sensing my relaxed guard, Kay brought the paddle down again, not on my arse this time, but right smack into my balls. The pain was incredible, I shot forward clutching my nut sack, the corner of the paddle, such a tacky cheap thing, had connected squarely with my right nut, which was now causing me so much pain I felt like vomiting. My pleas for Kay to stop fell on deaf ears as she drove on with that terrible paddle, until eventually she fell back in bed. 'Oh now I've really got to do myself.' She cooed, and as I lay clutching my nuts, dizzy from the beating she'd dished out to me, all I could hear was the sound of her bringing herself to orgasm at the sight of me, crippled with pain on the bed.

darthsidius
03-14-2008, 10:14 AM
Great post !!!

facetositon
03-14-2008, 12:29 PM
Good Story!:wooow

frostbyte252252
03-14-2008, 03:32 PM
Thumbs up. Good story. Unfortunatly it did nothing for me because my cousin's name is kay. lol

s.mcsmithy
03-15-2008, 04:59 AM
Excellent story - I really like the idea of mixing sex and ballbusting with a woman who's enjoying herself.

the_tree
03-15-2008, 07:16 AM
Thumbs up. Good story. Unfortunatly it did nothing for me because my cousin's name is kay. lol

Ah well, can't win 'em all. :wooow

gopballbuster
03-15-2008, 09:42 AM
Great story, please write some more

poolman2
03-17-2008, 04:17 PM
thetree,

That was a really hot story! :bananajum I hope you tell us more about your adventures with Kay.

poolman2

master 112
03-19-2008, 05:36 PM
great post

wantbigbreasted
03-21-2008, 07:59 AM
If we mix a little bit wrestling and Kate trying to grab your balls, and finally gets them, will add another dimension to it.