PDA

View Full Version : is having my balls busted considered cheating?

zozo_c
03-14-2008, 01:05 PM
hi all,
I'm new here, and it turns out I have to post something to have a glimpse at your super cool pics,
so here's a thought that's been on my mind for a while -
my wife doesn't know about my fetish,
so if I go and get my balls squeezed by some girl -
is that cheating?

Dix
03-14-2008, 02:33 PM
In my opinion, if you wife hasn't had the opportunity to enjoy your fetish, then I would feel that your physical sexual encounter would be cheating. If, on the other hand, she has had the opportunity and does not want to take part, then I would say it isn't cheating. The marital agreement includes looking after things like this. If she doesn't fulfil her agreement then you should be able to do, with a clear conscience, whatever you need to to get your needs met.

akkarin
03-14-2008, 03:34 PM
It's an sexual action, isn't it? So yes, it is cheating.

@Dix: even if you try out homosexuality, it's cheating too. The fact that your girlfriend/woman has no dick doesn't make it okay to suck someone else.

amberstone117
03-14-2008, 05:37 PM
A lot of people wonder the same thing about most actions. Even simple things like flirting and such. The question is not if society considers it cheating (or forum members for that matter) but if your wife considers it cheating. Think about if she found out another woman squeezed your balls and you enjoyed it. How would she take it?

Dix
03-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Good point! One I didn't think of. And, you're right.

Though, The fact that she doesn't have a dick is not her choice. When you wedded her, you were aware of that fact.
This is an interesting subject that opens many questions not apparent when you first look at it. So much depends on our social conditioning.

It's an sexual action, isn't it? So yes, it is cheating.

@Dix: even if you try out homosexuality, it's cheating too. The fact that your girlfriend/woman has no dick doesn't make it okay to suck someone else.

sptbj2
03-15-2008, 01:31 PM
I think my wife would consider it cheating if I did it behind her back. On the other hand, if I let "them" have sex, she might allow it ;).

gopballbuster
03-15-2008, 09:30 PM
I would say yes

biteme66
03-16-2008, 11:00 AM
In my book, if you'd rather not tell your wife/girlfriend about it, then it is considered cheating.

frostbyte252252
03-16-2008, 03:23 PM
Unless they know and approve then yes it is cheating.

nutslave
03-16-2008, 05:52 PM
In my book, if you'd rather not tell your wife/girlfriend about it, then it is considered cheating.

i agree with the above quote, if you're going to do something that you wouldn't be able to tell your wife/gf about because you're afraid of what her reaction might be like then it's cheating.

squashmysac
03-17-2008, 12:15 PM
I agree with biteme66s comment (quoted above)

small balls
03-26-2008, 01:38 AM
yeah it is cheating because it is a sexual action none the less

Adblock
03-28-2008, 11:20 AM
Then talk with her or you will never know what her fantasies are! ;)

gopballbuster
03-28-2008, 06:34 PM
Like a lot of people have said, it's cheating if your partner does not know about it.

mrsoul
04-21-2008, 10:49 AM
I would think that ANY kind of sexual contact (outside of a doctors office) would be cheating.
I can understand that your woman doesn't know about your fetish.

Since I have had this fetish myself, I have been through 6+ girlfriends and not been able to flat-out tell any of them (just too shy/embarrassed). I usually just tried showing them a picture or video from the internet to "hint" at it...but I have not had much luck with that method.

I'd say if you want to stay with your woman...and you have a real, serious commited relationship - then you should be asking her to squeeze your balls. Otherwise, it sounds like you might just be looking for someone new.

odslave
04-22-2008, 09:50 PM
It's cheating if it's anything sexual and your wife/girlfriend does not approve you doing it with another person. If what your're saying is true then President Bill Clinton could say it was not cheating with Monica Lewinsky, because he enjoys getting his cock sucked and his wife Hillary does not want to do that.

Opps I think he said oral sex is not sex so I guess Bill Clointon might say that ball busting is not sex. But I dont think most people agree with him.

crush
04-23-2008, 01:12 PM
If ya gotta ask, you already know the answer...sure it is.

hurtlemon128
04-23-2008, 05:19 PM
I mean you could be in the same room as your gf and be winding a girl up so that she kicks you in the balls.. yr wouldn't consider that cheating.. she might even be sympatheic! :)
Its a tough one but interesting to see how people jump to conclusions..

ay1903
05-26-2008, 02:51 PM
I'm With Crush On This One I'm Afraid

Happyboy
05-31-2008, 07:42 PM
hi all,
I'm new here, and it turns out I have to post something to have a glimpse at your super cool pics,
so here's a thought that's been on my mind for a while -
so if I go and get my balls squeezed by some girl -
is that cheating?

You should discuss what is "cheating" to your girlfriend. Ask her how she feels about certain things before letting her know of any fantasies you wish to try with her.

The only thing that I personally would find as cheating is if I don't know who my significant other is having sex with. If it has to be secret then I couldn't help but be suspicious. As far as who you love goes, and what you are willing to let your other do is all up to you two.