PDA

View Full Version : question

wannabebuster
03-15-2008, 12:08 PM
how can i get my girlfriend into busting without me having to directly tell her? I kind of want her to find her way into it.

Tamakeri
03-15-2008, 12:16 PM
how can i get my girlfriend into busting without me having to directly tell her? I kind of want her to find her way into it.

Well you could send her email address to the various BB websites asking to get on their mailing list. She would start getting a few free clips and pictures in her email. Of course she would think they were just random spam, but it might give her the idea. Ha-ha, jut be careful to pick sites that you are into. For example, Men In Pain might be one to avoid, lol.

amberstone117
03-15-2008, 12:20 PM
Goin in gradually worked well for me. One of my first boyfriends who was into it wanted me to squeeze his balls. Just make sure you moan a lot and tell her that you like it and move on from there. When you guys are doing it she wants to make you happy, so keep that in mind.

frostbyte252252
03-15-2008, 02:20 PM
I think you should just tell her lol. Worked for me.

Tanya
03-15-2008, 02:52 PM
I think you should just tell her lol. Worked for me.

I agree, thats how I got into it. A date told me he liked it so I thought what the heck and found it is a lot of fun.

chefrn90
03-15-2008, 04:58 PM
when you are intimate start talking about play and fantasy just spill it and start slow like asking her to ligjhtly slap them. I have had to beg a lot of women for kink. This wil go much better than leaving emails and websites on the computer. If she finds these she may think you are cheating and not interested in her. if you involve her you will be more successful. make mental suggestions at other times in the day teasing about why she would want her to hurt you. go slow. try this, ask her to slap your balls then pinch her nipple a little too hard and avoid the punch. make it like a fun vwrestling match

gopballbuster
03-15-2008, 09:20 PM
I would just try getting a regular movie you know has a lot of bb in it and just begin to talk about it. You could also try saying some woman in your life (boss, coworker, neighbor, ect) scares you and you think she would bust you.

kdunstfan
03-15-2008, 10:43 PM
I agree, thats how I got into it. A date told me he liked it so I thought what the heck and found it is a lot of fun.

Oh my, an absolute babe from my area....loves kneeing....*falls in love*

dicky
03-16-2008, 03:37 AM
Be slow. Firstly, tell her now and then some bb jokes. E.g. most women laugh out loud at the Automatical Tampon Removal joke (google it). Secondly, tell her just to grab hard oder pull. Then you're on your way. From then on she knows she can mention jokes or can be rough at your balls. A situation where she can kick or beat will soon appear...;)