PDA

View Full Version : Hanging around with Agnetha

agnetha
03-15-2008, 03:09 PM
Hello,

and my bf has been back a few weeks so is getting a little used to our bb sessions. Things sometimes do go a bit stale so I've been plotting ways to take him further into pleasure and pain - mostly I get the pleasure though :) and I had a lot of fun thinking up what to do. I wanted a memorable session as he is away again soon.

I asked him one afternoon to check if something would work for later on and he came in from the garden, kicking his boots off and expecting some more diy to use his little belt of tools on. I said I was measuring some rope for later on and got him to put his hands together as he explained how best to tie them. I did the knots and after few minutes of joking and kissing stood on a chair to knot the rope through an old hook on a beam - its a few feet from the wall so he could stand and lean back to tell me what to do. I put the chair back and looked across at my guy - arms straight above him and his legs a few feet apart as he leant back and forth pulling and checking the knots I'd done. He was pretty much stuck there so I went to make a cup of tea, made the phone call, my plan had passed stage one...

I soon came back, dressed in my favourite boots, a short 60's leather skirt and a white cotton t shirt. He likes these a lot, although they just remind me of school p.e. lessons! He was still there, secure but just a little agitated now... so on to stage two,
I smiled and walked up to him and slowly ran my hands to his crutch, there was a nice bulge already but he'd need that later so I rubbed him up and down a few times then drew the curtains and climbed on a chair in front of him. He nuzzled himself against my chest for a few moments, hiding his face in the cotton. He soon noticed my nipples harden but I pulled away, slobber on a t shirt is too gross sometimes! I quickly slipped a blindfold over his head and got down.

He was straining at his jeans, his cock neatly outlined along his pocket. I took off his tool belt and whispered "time to relieve some pressure then" as I chose a sharp thin bladed knife from his selection pack of man tools. The blade must have been cold against his cheek by the way he wriggled around, this was going to be fun ;)
With a firm "don't move baby" the blade slipped easily into his shirt and smoothly cut from neck to waist. I felt his fear staight away and he began to plead, he'd need all his grovelling for later so I carried on. The arms came free with the same ease and I don't think he moved an inch. I ran the back of the knife down his chest and up into his armpits, by now he was complaining loudly. He really didn't know what was coming next. I changed tack and held his (surprisingly I thought) still erect cock through his jeans, gave his crutch a little slap and knelt to quickly removed his socks; any sex with a man in soggy socks is just gross!

I shouted for him not to move and slid the knife against his ankle and gently pressed it a few times to keep him still. The blade cut denim so easily and I slit his jeans in one long movement from ankle to mid thigh. The ripping sound was loud and he cried out as I got close, but I stopped before his cock, the blade was ahead of the cut so perhaps it was a bit close! The other leg cut just as easily as I played the blade around the thigh below his balls. It was time for some serious talking so I asked how cold the knife felt and how sharp it was and how good it was that I had a steady hand. I pressed it into his legs under his scrotum and gently twisted.
I could feel his sweat and pure fear - he was in torment by now, he couldn't push or kick out and the cold of the blade against his soft thighs let him know that the only way now was up.
I slipped the knife under the denim again and carefully cut around the outline of his diminishing cock, then cut a slit to the waist and the jeans fell away, it worked quite well really and I could see the little red marks all around his thighs just under the scrotum - I had been close ! He sagged when the jeans were off. It was pure relief but it wasn't over just yet...
I massaged him through his tight underpants until he felt relaxed and his erection was again straining to break free, I told him how good his cock was to keep going and how his balls must be so strong. I squeezed and stroked the smooth cotton until he was getting ready to come, I felt him begin to pulse so hard against my hand. I stood and whispered for him to be very still now and I cut him a slit in his underwear then let his cock burst through. It was bigger than usual and very sexy against the white cotton. He was getting very agitated, the pre cum was oozing out. To cool him down I laid the knife along his cock and he flinched away as I so gently scraped the blade along him. I did this again and again, the cold blade there but not quite cutting into the soft flesh. I laid the flat of the blade against the cotton and pushed his balls up as I told him how easy it would be to slip, just for a second, as he bucked and squirmed. I told him that this might be the last orgasm he'd have as I rolled the steel around and between his testicles. I pressed into one ball and he sagged as I whispered, or just from this one.
By now he was very worried indeed so I finally decided to put him out of his torment and slowly put my lips around the end of his cock and within seconds he was coming. I could feel his relief as the sperm pulsed and I sucked him until he could do no more, turning the knife a little as I went.

Well, he deserved some small reward :)

I left him there, his cock hanging loose, the sweat glistening and went to answer the door.

To be continued

Aggie xx

the_tree
03-15-2008, 06:46 PM
Hot hot hot. Good to see there are some women like you left in the UK. Gives a British gentleman like myself hope. :D

gopballbuster
03-15-2008, 09:22 PM
Very nice, the element of truth adds to it as well.

BallbustingPrincess
03-16-2008, 05:25 PM
That was a wonderful read!
I enjoyed every moment, you have such a way with words, makes me feel I was right there watching as you did all that.

Hehehe Im alittle excited by all that myself now! Ooo!
Makes me wish it was me that had knocked the door your about to answer.

BBP

XX

Arcane
03-17-2008, 02:55 AM
And then you answered the door!? Oh wow, great story with a perfect setup for part 2. So hot, please don't let this story die.

agnetha
03-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Hello,

and thank you for the comments, I do like to know people enjoy my episodes.

Its the first time I've used a knife during bb and it worked very well :) although I was most nervous about cutting the slit for him.

Part two might be a while but will be worth it I hope. Its just finding the time,

Aggie x

poolman2
03-17-2008, 04:44 PM
agnetha,

It's good to hear from you again. Your boyfriend is so lucky! And your stories are always so hot. :bananajum

Thanks for telling us your latest. :ibow4u:

poolman2