PDA

View Full Version : How to instigate bb on St Paddy's Day

Richter
03-16-2008, 09:27 AM
Put this on a t-shirt and wear it to a bar

http://cdn-i.dmdentertainment.com/cracked/img/articles/stpatricksday/stpatricksday01.gif

frostbyte252252
03-16-2008, 09:59 AM
hahahahahahahahahahaha

cheers man.

atxballbustee
03-16-2008, 01:54 PM
Thats going to get more guys fucking with you than anything else.

frostbyte252252
03-16-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh I can imagine the carnage.

kdunstfan
03-16-2008, 10:06 PM
but it says miss...

juggalosnyder
03-16-2008, 10:47 PM
last night my sister had some freinds over and they all started drinkin a bit...now know they are 22-25 and i will be "19"* in 4 days or so..(march 20) now she(age 22) grew up in a rogh part of town and this tiny little doll who also looks amazing, and loves to prove that she is a tough girl. so i got the bright idea to tease her a little with my old nerf guns i had...well she loved the fact i was messing with her...she got up makin false threats and saying she would "treat me right" now after a little hoarse play and rolling around on the floor i got the idea to open my legs slightly to give her a shot......and shit did she take the shot. five times! pain went thru my body as i tried to hide my growing hard on. no one else in the room had noticed except for the person who was giggling and sitting next to me who had obviously felt it... we both got up because one of the guys wanted to beat me in a game of pool. (im undefeated) now eventuly the party was moved downstairs and the beer can trail followed and now i had 20 people all going up against me. she was the last one...and that was the magical place! :) by then more people left to the upstairs and it was me her my sis and my boy jimmy and his boy timmy. so we put a bet on it if she was to win she got a free hit(because the hoarse play never stoped) but if i won i got a kiss. i won and got my kiss, but it wasnt in her to not hit me because it wasnt in me to not say somthin smart-ass-flirt wise...so the night went on and people passed out and others were still kickin and drunk-er and i went to my room to calm down. but this didnt stop timmy wich was followed by jimmy wich was followed by the girl (her name is marda) now call of duty 4 and the computer going i start to show her and jimmy how to play and timmy wants to look up 2 girls and 1 cup and bme pain olyimpics...(hell no) now jimmy is about to pass out and timmy is still hyper as fuck and marda is still drunk goin down slowly. now jimmy and timmy are leaving and they leave marda alone with me...(yes!) and righ before he leaves he says you two stay out of trouble now and leaves! with in no time she and i start making out and my dick is getting harder and harder and her nips are getting stiffand slowly i start to take her pants off wile she sticks her hand down my pants and starts to squeeze my balls things begin to get started nice and right just as shit begins to go right for me this week (its been a real doozy) there is a fuckin knock on my door!!! now she tries to pull her hand out of my pants not realizing she she has one of my balls. now franticly pulling on my testical wile trying to stall the person at the door. finaly after tugging and pulling my big nut rolls out of her hand and no sooner the door opens up it turn out to be timmy again...saying the worl is 4d not 3d the einstien guy gots it all wrong and sour cream tastes good. and wobles away...............now i dont drink and im completely sober because i never drank in my life and as she starts pulling on my pants to make me get closer to her i start to think...my sis is family i dont want to lose and this is one way to make her want to kill me and her freind who is "3"** years ahead of me...so for the first time in my life i made the decision not to have sex with this girl. so instead we made out for like an hour and i waited for her to pass out and left giving her the bed and my "kind" ass slept on the hard ass floor and the night finally died...a semi stale storie with a extreamly stale ending but thats how it went down...not ment for a bb thread but just a realation of how beer and ball play can get you so fuckin close to fuckin your sisters best freind...:D and the last thing she told me was "the word no was never said here tonight"...so will there be a part 2? or will i get tierd of tyiping the second story and not care enogh...

oh and umm *17 **5

Arcane
03-17-2008, 02:38 AM
Well, I think a female might be able to "beat" a man in a fight.

However, I'm not quite sure how one would "best" someone in a fight. :confused:

poolman2
03-17-2008, 04:20 PM
jugalosnyder,

That was an excellent story. :bananajum I hope you tell us more of your experiences with your older sister's friends.

poolman2

frostbyte252252
03-17-2008, 08:35 PM
best in a fight means beat in a fight...

juggalosnyder
03-17-2008, 09:54 PM
poolman im glad you liked the way my night went. i know i sure did...wasnt to happy with the way things ended and a little disapointed in my own self but its all good. because i guess in a couple of days i will be seeing her again:D ...hopefully my sis wont be around to long and...because if everything actully goes down like the way its supposed to...that will be ultra-freshness. >:D fuck yea. and if any more bb or sexyness ocurres i will be sure to tell. happy paty day every body i dont drink but all yall who do go get fucked up and try to not get a criminal record wile your at it! :)