PDA

View Full Version : Cuntbusting vs Ballbusting

hurtlemon128
03-17-2008, 07:05 AM
I just downloaded some clips from nutcrush central.. and I love the cuntbusting ones.. I love the way the girls can just stand there and take a kick to the crotch without barely noticing! When they are naked you can see why cos thier bits aren't hanging down in the way like our testicles do so its much harder to actaully connect tho it looks like it hurts when it does.. but again not as bad as a full blow to the testicles:)
I'd love to have a competition with a gal to see who could take the most kicks .. I think I might know who would win tho :)

blkpatent
03-17-2008, 12:38 PM
I'm not a woman so cunt busting is pointless to me.

Julie18nz
03-17-2008, 05:54 PM
I'm not a woman so cunt busting is pointless to me.

Typical selfish male attitude.

Bbhaver
03-17-2008, 06:33 PM
Typical selfish male attitude.

LOL :D

frostbyte252252
03-17-2008, 08:34 PM
Just because he isn't into CB doesnt make him selfish. Anyway my gf and my friend and his friend with benifits had a thing where instead of kicking we each took turns punching eachother in the crotch. It was pretty even but te girls one. Next we did punching in the chest and the guys won hands down. only took one punch to the chest before they said uncle :)

One from the Vaults
03-18-2008, 01:28 AM
He's not selfish because he's not into CB, he's selfish for his reason for not being into CB. More precisely, he's egocentric; if he doesn't experience the thing directly, the thing has no relevance to him.

mick_sl8ter
04-14-2008, 04:23 AM
Some of you might find this interesting.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/80201/8fe7d5e0/hallo_meisjes_.html

vlad_Drakulav
04-14-2008, 06:23 AM
lol! Interesting I guess, could have been better if it was more of a "battle of the sexes" kinda thing.

LuckyGorsky
04-14-2008, 07:30 AM
My ex-wife and I had several tits vs. balls competitions. It starts with one slap to my balls, then I get to slap each tit once. No punching. Then she slaps my balls twice, and I slap each tit twice. Increase by one each round.

The loser is the person to give in after being hit. Once you have hit the opponent, if they do not quit, you must allow them to hit you the currrent number of times.

The winner may torture or humiliate the loser any way except to hit the balls or tits some more. I always won, and I would make her stand up and pound the hell out of her crotch, with my fist.

lianam
04-14-2008, 06:07 PM
My ex-wife and I had several tits vs. balls competitions. It starts with one slap to my balls, then I get to slap each tit once. No punching. Then she slaps my balls twice, and I slap each tit twice. Increase by one each round.

The loser is the person to give in after being hit. Once you have hit the opponent, if they do not quit, you must allow them to hit you the currrent number of times.

The winner may torture or humiliate the loser any way except to hit the balls or tits some more. I always won, and I would make her stand up and pound the hell out of her crotch, with my fist.

This sounds intriguing, but why does she get one slap to your balls and you get one slap to each tit. You have two balls. She has two tits. One for one seems fair to me.

I will suggest something like this to some of my adventuresome friends, and see if any are interested.

LuckyGorsky
04-15-2008, 01:22 AM
This sounds intriguing, but why does she get one slap to your balls and you get one slap to each tit. You have two balls. She has two tits. One for one seems fair to me.

I will suggest something like this to some of my adventuresome friends, and see if any are interested.

LOL. She whined about it. I said, if you can hit just one of my balls, then I'll hit just one of your tits. Until then, I feel it in both balls every time you hit me, so you get one on each tit.

James Market
04-16-2008, 07:21 PM
Some of you might find this interesting.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/80201/8fe7d5e0/hallo_meisjes_.html

That was GREAT...how on Earth did you find that?

nemini
05-19-2008, 02:26 PM
Strange. I've always had an impression that balls are more sensitive than boobs...
???

oyvind38
05-31-2008, 06:56 PM
Well, this is an interesting topic.

It is a bit unfair to compare testicles with a girls crotch, since the vulva doesn't have any such organs. So maybe it would be more technically right to combare cuntbusting to penisbusting.

So the female counterpart to the testicles seems to be the ovaries, right?
Just too bad they are stuffed away deep inside..
It would have been fun if you have been able to do it like this comic:

Happyboy
05-31-2008, 07:38 PM
Just because he isn't into CB doesnt make him selfish. Anyway my gf and my friend and his friend with benifits had a thing where instead of kicking we each took turns punching eachother in the crotch. It was pretty even but te girls one. Next we did punching in the chest and the guys won hands down. only took one punch to the chest before they said uncle :)

But punching a girl in the chest? Hm...breasts aren't that sensitive are they o_o?
That seems more like just assault?

Dernholm
06-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Well, this is an interesting topic.

It is a bit unfair to compare testicles with a girls crotch, since the vulva doesn't have any such organs. So maybe it would be more technically right to combare cuntbusting to penisbusting.

So the female counterpart to the testicles seems to be the ovaries, right?
Just too bad they are stuffed away deep inside..
It would have been fun if you have been able to do it like this comic:

Source? Looks like monzetsu to me?

oyvind38
06-02-2008, 02:35 PM
That's right. :)

Frederick360
06-12-2008, 03:47 AM
what do you think about this pic? http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=3815cg9jh0.jpg

vengalo5
08-29-2016, 12:44 PM
http://bilder3.n-tv.de/img/incoming/origs18524306/6972739787-w1000-h960/82918286.jpg

lagarza
08-29-2016, 01:16 PM
excelent, looks real not acted

ballbust10
08-30-2016, 11:01 AM
Beautiful picture.

Zatark
09-06-2016, 10:35 AM
I like the idea of a contest a lot but it is hard to find any content. For one thing the guys never hit very hard. here is something:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVW5BhYaLvY&feature=youtu.be

ITboy
01-29-2017, 08:00 AM
Hy, sorry for my english. I found this video. I want to buy it but Is it a safe site? Anyone have this video? http:// c l i p s 4 s a l e. c o m /studio/8744/14712061/BALLBUSTING+VS+CUNTBUSTING

The title is:
BALLBUSTING VS CUNTBUSTING

deimos87
09-24-2018, 09:11 AM
Hello,

I have a question.
Does anyone of you know if it is possible to get Videos from this site for free? (Downloads for example)

www.aGirlsXXX.com

Thank you