PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen bb with wellingtons / rubber boots?

Jedi
03-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Has anyone every seen any ballbusting with the girls wearing wellingtons / rubber boots before?
Kat bought a fab funky pair yesterday which she thinks will be great for ballbusting! :D
I don't recall seeing anything like this before but would be quite interested in viewing any pics or links anyone has on the subject.

me_no_wimp
03-19-2008, 05:07 PM
no, the closest I have seen is trampling with horse-riding boots.

If Kat would like to give my balls a good welly, I would be up for it

Jedi
03-20-2008, 09:12 AM
Lol, I'm first in line for that one.
I've been curious about being wellied with wellies for a while. :)

me_no_wimp
03-21-2008, 10:36 AM
well you seem to be the one with all the contacts who like to kick balls

Jedi
03-21-2008, 10:53 AM
yes but I never asked any girls if they own a pair of wellies before.
Kat just buying a pair is set me off thinking about it.

Jedi
03-23-2008, 04:33 PM
Well we eventually tried it out! :D
As a Kinky Kicks Easter special we are proud to announce a world premiere...ballbusting in rubber wellington boots.
Well according to this thread no-one has seen anything similar, so I'll assume it's a first.
The video takes on a slightly different aproach in that it is taken from the womans point of view, with Kat holding the camera for the most part.
Kat does eventually put the camera down, but little did she know how much of herself she was exposing...she was completely naked from the waist down! Of course I didn't edit that bit out, so Kat is practically naked for you again (although not for the first time!) and I got even more of a kicking afterwards!!!!
This is also a first for us in that it is filmed in superb quality high definition. The members area offers a standard high quality wmv download plus a choice of 720p WMV HD or 720p DivX HD. A landmark step in Kinky Kicks history.
For more details of the update have a look at http://www.***************/previews/welliewhack/
http://www.***************/previews/welliewhack/WellyWack_0001.jpg