PDA

View Full Version : ********** fantasy

franshals
03-22-2008, 02:14 PM
My girlfriend and myself love dominant/submission sex. We have very strong ********** fantasies; I made writen ********** agreement for her, authorizing her to perform the operation whenever she wants - and she got very excited by the idea as we signed it.
My latest idea is to go to a surgeon with her that would remove my entire penis, including the the inner parts. The point is that instead of removing my balls he would reimplement them inside my body, so that I would keep my sex urge. The loss of my penis would just cause frustration, as I would be unable to orgasm; well I think I still would be able to experience sexual pleasure being penetrated...
My girlfriend loved the idea and asked to seek for information about it. I think it is very difficult, but we would like to find a surgeon that would just rely on her authorization, and not require mine...

For the time being she is training me into having orgasm without contact, just looking into my eyes - and I just love it! The idea that each time it might be my last orgasm, that I actualy could loose my penis just drives me crazy...

Mrs
03-22-2008, 03:19 PM
My latest idea is to go to a surgeon with her that would remove my entire penis, including the the inner parts. The point is that instead of removing my balls he would reimplement them inside my body, so that I would keep my sex urge. The loss of my penis would just cause frustration, as I would be unable to orgasm; well I think I still would be able to experience sexual pleasure being penetrated...
My girlfriend loved the idea and asked to seek for information about it. I think it is very difficult, but we would like to find a surgeon that would just rely on her authorization, and not require mine...

Geting some one to do that it will never happen, no one in their right mind would even try, be very careful there are enuff nuts out there who would try it.:(

growlf
03-29-2008, 02:08 PM
You may want to consider sexual reassignment surgery without all the hormone therapy, breast implants, plastic surgery, etc. You'd still look like a male yet you'd have a pussy instead. You'd lose your balls, but you'd still have some form of sex drive and an orgasm to be denied.
I've never considered this before. Thanx for the inspiration. I'm going to go play with myself now!