PDA

View Full Version : Hanging around with Agnetha 2

agnetha
03-24-2008, 06:21 AM
Hello,

and sometimes I have the time, sometimes I don't. I'm glad people liked the last one so here is part two of my latest. It involves paying a debt I owed (sorry, no details folks :o ) and was an unusual but satisfying experience.

I saw the little blue mini in the drive and opened the door wide. Amy jumped through and we hugged, its always great to see my oldest friend and today was going to be special.
Remebering to keep quiet she whispered "I always thought you would keep your promise" and stood on tiptoe to kiss me. I felt her tongue slip between my lips and she laughed "so you've started already". Her hands were on the back of my leather skirt and I could sense the excitement building in her. She was fresh from the gym and the muscles in her back flexed gently. Her hips pressed subtly forward and I could feel her begin to grind into me a little.
I do love her hard muscles but time was short and we had to get moving. "He's in here" I whispered, more to stop her trying to squirm out of her shorts than anything else. The girl can be such a slut sometimes!

I put my hand on her shoulder "remember, no talking" and she looked round to smile as we went through - I pulled her back by the waist and kissed her - "not even when you come" and gently put my hands to her firm breasts and pushed her through the doorway. My bf was where I'd left him, hanging by his arms from a hook in a beam, his legs apart a little. He was naked apart from a pair of close fitting pants, through which his soft cock hung. A pile of hacked up clothes, a sharp knife and belt toolkit were piled up on the floor.

I held Amy tight, those hard muscles pushing against my hands as I kissed her neck. "He's all yours" I told her and spinning her round, put my hand into her soft cunt and lifted her hard "and I mean all yours".
As she sagged I left her and went to sit, Christina Keeler style, on a low chair across from them, not really caring that my skirt had ridden high over my thighs.

Amy just stood, small, toned and breathing heavily as my bf shifted himself around, his muscles sharply defined in the low light of the room. His blindfold remained in place and he didn't hear her pad across the carpet so gasped when she touched his chest and played her hands over his front, stroking him gently along his stretched arms and squatting to caress his legs. He was clearly enjoying this and making little encouragements to her soft hands.
Amy took her time, looking over at me every so often to see my reaction.

She stood and began to massage his chest, moving towards his nipples, finally gently sucking one into her mouth so he gasped and his cock leapt. She pressed into him and held it along the palm of her hand. My bf was calling my name by now and Amy smiled and looked over at me as she worked him back and forth, she mouthed a "thank you". I watched in some shock and with a lot of interest as her hands began turning so smoothly on his cock.
She went back to his chest and began squeezing him hard. I loved the happiness it brought him, Amy did things differently and her occasional glances let me know how much she was enjoying herself too. This had only taken a few minutes but he was thrusting by now, fucking his cock into her now unyielding hand. her eyes held mine and I mouthed "ALL yours".

Her smile grew wide as she squatted down in front of him and pulled his cock further upwards, I saw the muscles in her arm flex as she held him by it. Quickly she ****** her hand into his pants and pulled both balls out to one side, clearly squashed against her hand and their tight sack. I gave a little leap as she bent forwards and licked them so gently. My bf's moment had passed for now with this shock so Amy let him stand again but kept his balls tightly held. Leaving his cock she prised her fingers deep into his scrotum, gradually letting them part his balls as she alternated this pain with some oh so gentle sucking. She did do things differently to me and to hear my bf's pleading was a turn on too. She needed little more encouragement and soon he was begging, her strong little hands kneading into him.

I had been so engrossed with the Amy and bf show that I hadn't noticed myself. I'd unwittingly had a hand inside my own pants and had worked the soft material inside myself a little. I was hot, very turned on and had been gripping the chair very hard with my knees and my free hand. How had I lost control so easily?
Amy had noticed and was moving faster now too as her excitement built, she was squeezing his sack and its swollen contents then trying to swallow his balls as she relaxed the pressure. My bf was breathing hard and he was coming round to his time again. She began to punch him gently in the testicles as she squeezed them tight, then crush them between her hands as she relaxed him. Her chest and arms were glistening with sweat and the punching became hard, I could hear the blows and almost came then. Only the spectacle I was watching and my bf shouting my name again and again kept me this side of it as Amy muscled him to orgasm.
Finally, finally, she took his whole cock right into her mouth and held him there as she beat his balls so hard. He screamed as he came, Amy removed her mouth at the very last, stroking him hard and fast whilst pumping his balls. The sperm leapt out of him, far more than I would have thought possible (the slut) and Amy gently caressed his soft balls and sucked his spent cock for everything it had, on and on afterwards. He moaned and slumped with the effort until he could do no more.
She stood and ran her hands down his chest one more time, bent for one more kiss of his exhausted penis and with the happiest smile, mouthed "he's ours now".

The sperm was in her hair and across her sweat soaked chest as she walked over and stood behind me. I clamped my mouth shut and quietly let my own orgasm flow as she worked her fingers so gently.

Agnetha x

poolman2
03-24-2008, 01:53 PM
agnetha,

WOW! That is indeed a very hot story. :bananajum

Thank you, agnetha. :ibow4u:

poolman2

lurkerjoe
03-25-2008, 04:13 AM
Agnetha, that was absolutely fantastic!!! Keep it up, you have a great way of telling a story!!! More, please!!!

crushee
03-26-2008, 04:24 AM
... as ever ...

agnetha
03-31-2008, 05:53 AM
Hello,

and I'm glad that you enjoyed my latest, it was fun to write too.

There do seem to be a lot of stories on the site at the moment and that's a good thing.

Agnetha x

Magnum
03-31-2008, 12:43 PM
I need some ice water over here!!:iluvu:

gary198
03-31-2008, 08:09 PM
[quote=agnetha;43428]Hello,

and I'm glad that you enjoyed my latest, it was fun to write too.

We all love your episodes.

+Matthew+
03-31-2008, 10:09 PM
This story was awesome!