PDA

View Full Version : My First And Last Fling

JayKey
03-25-2008, 08:27 AM
The following story is fiction. My first attempt. There will be more to follow.

My First, And Last Fling.

How did I get here? Oh, I rmember. But why did this happen to me?

I wake up in this dark hotel room, remembering... was it last night? I have no idea how long I've been here.
I remember I was supposed to meet my friends at at the Lock Stone Tavern. I sat at the bar for almost an hour before I go a call from Stan.
"Sorry, dude.", Stan said. "The bossman is keeping us over. He decided to have a training at the last minute."
I felt as if my evening had been wasted, until I looked down the bar and noticed two tall slender brunettes looking my way. All I did was smile and turn back toward the bar. The next thing I knew, one of them sat down to my right and the other to my left.
"We noticed sitting alone.", One said.
"We also saw you taking a phone call.", said the other.
"You're probably thinking correct. I've been stood-up.", I responded.
"I can't believe that would happen to someone like you.", said the first girl.
"Well, let's not allow the evening go to waste.", I said. I was about to introduce myself.
Before I could say anything else, the second lady said, "It took you long enough. Let's get out of here."
They both grabbed an arm and excorted me outside.
Now we were in a downtown bar. The hotel was just across the street. They were both staying there.
As soon as we got into the room, they each tightened their grip on my arms and pulled me over to the bed. I kept think to my self that this was way too easy and too good to be true, but I didn't actually listen.
We started out with passionate kissing. I wouldn't usually define it as such because I had to keep turning from one to the other, however they kept moving closer together. Before long, they were face to face and kissing me (and themselves) at the same time.
After a few minutes, one pulled away and went behind me as the other kept kissing me. I leaned back briefly so the one behind me could remove my shirt.
"Now start kissing her", said the one I was previously kissing.
As I started to kiss the other one, the previous one was undoing my pants. The one I was presently kissing pushed me down, moved beside my, leaned down and continued to kiss me. The other pulled my pants and underware off and immediately had me in her mouth. I never knew what it felt like to be kissed and have a blow-job at the same time.
Then I heard a voice say, "You need to continue this while I get more comfortable and try to cool down."
The one kissing my raised up and asked, "Is it hot." The other girl giggled as she nodded. "I must try some.", said the last kisser as she hopped on down to my cock.
As the second blower worked my cock, the first stood up on the bed and stripped down. After she was completely naked, she layed down beside my leg and said, "Okay, I think I can take more."
The first blower went to work on my cock as the second stood on the bed, and also stripped down to nothing. She then layed down, then both together started licking, kissing and sucking on my cock. I've never experienced such a high.
"I'm gonna ride it.", one said as she swung her leg over and straddled me. "Help me out down there.", she said as the other steered my cock around so that it line up with her friend's pussy. "I got it, now.", the rider said as she lowered herself down my rod.
Her long slim body was working up and down, her long black hair and firm, round breasts waved about over my face. She started moaning, and though I believed it was fake, her performance still convinced me of the fun she was having on me. Even when she layed on me and kissed me passionately, her moans were quite profilific.
I rolled her over to put me on top and immediately she and her friend rolled me off and onto the floor.
"Oh no, boy.", the other one said. As she rolled me flat on my back, she said, "We are the majority, so we ride on top." She then straddled me as her friend did and, just as she did for her friend, the other moved my cock to aline with this one's pussy. "Okay!", the current rider cried out. "YEA!", she hollered as she started working herself up and down hard and fast.
This one didn't moan, she screamed. She also bucked, so hard I thought she was going to break something. Not just of mine, but her's as well. I've seen wild horses act much calmer than this chick.
I think they could tell that I was getting close to climax, because the current rider got up off me and said, "Time to get on your knees."
After I got on my knees, they stood on each side of me. I couldn't tell which one of them said it, but I heard one say, "Time to eat us out."
Of corse, I didn't mind. I licked on one and turned to lick the other. I just alternated my directions. After a while, I felt a hand grab the top of my head and turn me quickly to the other, then a few seconds I was ****** in the other direction. That went on for quite a while, but I didn't mind being steered at the time. I figured they knew what they wanted. Pretty soon, I was held in one as that one started screaming loud. Suddenly, I felt the strength of both of them hold my face in one's pussy, so tight I almost sufficated. I could almost say drowned since the one came (and bucked) so hard it streamed up my nostrils.
They let me go and I fell to the floor, gasping and coughing. "OH YEA!", said the one who just came. "I've always wanted to spray a guy all over his face.
"Yea, me too.", said the other. "Can you do that again with me?"
After I caught my breath, I got on my knees and said, "I just can't wait."
I leaned into her pussy and they both giggled as they held me there. They held me lightly as I licked her. As she started to moan loudly, I felt both pairs of hands grab my head. When she started to scream, they both mashed my face ard into her pussy. They didn't hold me as long, and she didn't cum as hard.
"Aw.", said her friend. "Maybe you'll do better next time."
Before I could say anything, one pushed me on my back and started blowing me as the other shuffled through the clothes, looking for my jeans. When she found them, she lifted my shoulders up and said, "Put your arms behind your back." I allowed her to tie my wrists together with my pants. "Now, then. That's much better.", she said as she pushed me back down to the floor. She stayed by my head and rubbed my chest for a while.
Eventually, they switched places and while the different one was blowing me, the other sat by my head. The one at my head ran her fingers through (and petted) my hair, and rubbed my shoulders and arms as if she was comforting me. I almost felt like a fully served king, without the material riches. Again I came close to climax.
The one blowing me stopped and the one above me covered my eyes. "We have to do something to prepare your climax. It's a surprise we usually have for all the boys."
I heard all kinds of items being moved about and I felt my balls being played with, then resting on something hard and slightly cooler than the floor. I could tell my ankles were being tied and secured to a piece of furniture. I then felt my cock inside a warm mouth, again and the hand kept my eyes covered. I layed on the floor blind. I started wondering if they performed some switch or whatever, but in case it wasn't and not to insult them, I thought of them and I guess pretended I knew.
Eventually, I felt it happen, again. This time they just kept on going. I announced, "I'm gonna cum." I held it in longer, thinking the one was going to pull back, but she (if it was still she) kept on sucking. I announced, again, "I'm cumming." The warm mouth stayed on me. I couldn't hold it anymore. With a strong grunt and a few bucks, I came inside the mouth that was on me. The one by my head moved her hand away from my eyes. I looked down and saw the other woman, looking at me with a full mouth and angry eyes.
"He came in your mouth, didn't he?", the one by my head asked as she stood up.
As the other one nodded, I informed, "I told you I was cumming."
"That's beside the point, bitch.", the above me said. She then stepped up to stand on my shoulders. "Can you swallow it.", she asked.
The other nodded and swallowed the mouthful then said, "I'm gonna make him pay. You have him?" The one on my shoulders nodded, then I saw the other was lying on a narrow steel beam. As she stood up, I saw her foot holding down two steel rods. "Brace the bastard.", she said as she slid her foot aside.
The rod must have been on a spring hinge, because it came flying up and snapped on one of my balls. It hit so hard, that blood and flesh (and other pieces) sprayed out all over. The pain shot right through my entire body. Not only was my ball busted, but I was feeling deathly ill to my stomach. Without a word, she let the other rod go. The very same distruction happened to my other ball. As secured down as I was, I couldn't do anything but struggle on the floor.
The one who destroyed me got up and dressed as the other stayed on my shoulders. She even put on her narrow heeled shoes.
The one dressed stated, "Let's switch." One foot at a time, the one dressed stepped on my shoulders as the other got off and dressed, herself. The current one standing on me seemed to put more weight on her heals than the other. It could have been the narrow heels on her shoes making a difference in the feeling. Her heels must have been puncturing my shoulders, because I felt it along with my busted balls.
I looked at the one getting dressed in time to see her put something in her mouth. I couldn't tell what it was, but it shined and glistened in the light. She walked by and gave a thumbs up to her friend.
As the one knelt down at my cock, the other said, "Do it. Finish him, now.", as her friend put my (now limp) dick in her mouth.
She had put a clamp blade in her mouth, so sharp that I couldn't tell she had ********* me until she rose up and looked at me with the blood trickling out the corners of her mouth.
"You can't do it, can you?", I heard the one on my shoulders ask.
I saw the other shut her eyes tight and look up. She isn't trying to do what it seems, is she? But then, I saw her jaws moving in a chewing motion.
"Come on. Give it up.", the one on me said.
The other still looked up, then shut her eyes tight, again. As she shuttered her head, her friend giggled, "I think it's on the way down."
"MMMmmm!", the cutter moaned, loudly. She opened her mouth, removed the blade and laughed, "You owe me fifty dollars, woman. You didn't think I would swallow it."
As the one on me stepped off, she said, "Too bad this was your last fling, baby."
They both laughed and grabbed their jackets.
"Whose room was this, anyway?", one asked as they started for the door.
"I don't know. Someone gave me their key at the bar.", responded the other as she turned off the light
"Maybe we can find a lonely guy with a room of his own.", I heard "I'm kinda hungry, myself.", she continued as the door as the door was shut.

Now, I just lay here, bleeding. To death? I guess I don't really care, now.