PDA

View Full Version : Male Chastity.

LightningJack
03-26-2008, 03:39 AM
I am totally turned on by chastity within the bounds of a D/s relationship. In my opinion it can only work to its fullest conclusion when practised on a male sub.

Females are body perfection in relation to sex and orgasm. If you subject a female to a chastity belt you are only preventing her being penetrated by a cock. It does not stop her juicing up nor does it indeed prevent vaginal orgasm.

Women can orgasm from various stimulations far beyond just pushing cocks. dildo's etc up their vaginas. Such as tit and or nipple stimulation, toes or even ears being licked or kissed, indeed I even know a lady who orgasms in her dreams without any touching of her bits so in conclusion female chastity cant really be enforced purely with a device. The only way it can work truly work is on the honour system.

I am not saying that Female Chastity is always unsuccessful and of course making a female wear a chastity belt can be fun but it does not come near to the success of chastity when employed upon a male.

As for male chastity, I have been there, I was locked up in a CB2000 for the best part of a year with only 10 releases during that period of between 5 minutes to 5 hours, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

As I said before hand the female is the consumate sexual creature whereas all the man has got is his cock. Lock that up and chastity is ensured. Of course some men can get out of their devices and even get them back on with their Mistresses knowing of their deceit. But for the sake of the argument lets pre-suppose that the sub male is playing it straight.

In my own case my Mistress gained much greater control over me than she could ever have archieved without chastity. When I was locked in her orgasms were my main priority every day. She was very sexual and sensual. I gave her digital and oral stimulation every day. I bathed and dressed her. I cooked and cleaned plus did my regular work. If I screwed up she would beat me very hard with a heavy strap if I pleased her I would be allowed to give lots more oral. Her moans of pleasure were my pleasure as my cock strained against the bars of its prison.

We even explored swinging. I was ****** to watch her having sex with men and women while all the time under my towel I had my CB2000 on. My ex was delighted to show off her control and add to my humiliation by making me display myself. One lady asked my ex if she could make use of my face to sit on since my nether bits were locked away.

While my Mistress was being fucked by this other ladies husband she sat on my face as I greedily ate her snatch.

While ever I was in chastity I was willing to please and generally be as obedient as possible but when I did get my release my Mistress accused me of being surly and unco-operative.

I dont think a Mistress should ever let her sub know when he is going to get a release or for how long. I also think she should not permit herself to be hassled or even bullied into opening the lock. She should not be afraid to keep the male under wraps for weeks, months even years at a time.

Nothing pays off in a female Domme/ male sub relationship like the enforcement of male chastity. I should know I have been there.

When we ceased chastity on her say so it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

sandeepkumar.k28
11-22-2008, 05:27 PM
enjoy indian tramples a cock and balls
http://rapidshare.com/files/126755725/cbt-trample.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/126617770/tramp1.wmv

Regards,
Sandeepkumar

user_111
11-25-2008, 01:48 PM
I am totally turned on by chastity within the bounds of a D/s relationship. In my opinion it can only work to its fullest conclusion when practised on a male sub.

Females are body perfection in relation to sex and orgasm. If you subject a female to a chastity belt you are only preventing her being penetrated by a cock. It does not stop her juicing up nor does it indeed prevent vaginal orgasm.

Women can orgasm from various stimulations far beyond just pushing cocks. dildo's etc up their vaginas. Such as tit and or nipple stimulation, toes or even ears being licked or kissed, indeed I even know a lady who orgasms in her dreams without any touching of her bits so in conclusion female chastity cant really be enforced purely with a device. The only way it can work truly work is on the honour system.

I am not saying that Female Chastity is always unsuccessful and of course making a female wear a chastity belt can be fun but it does not come near to the success of chastity when employed upon a male.

As for male chastity, I have been there, I was locked up in a CB2000 for the best part of a year with only 10 releases during that period of between 5 minutes to 5 hours, I can vouch for its effectiveness.

As I said before hand the female is the consumate sexual creature whereas all the man has got is his cock. Lock that up and chastity is ensured. Of course some men can get out of their devices and even get them back on with their Mistresses knowing of their deceit. But for the sake of the argument lets pre-suppose that the sub male is playing it straight.

In my own case my Mistress gained much greater control over me than she could ever have archieved without chastity. When I was locked in her orgasms were my main priority every day. She was very sexual and sensual. I gave her digital and oral stimulation every day. I bathed and dressed her. I cooked and cleaned plus did my regular work. If I screwed up she would beat me very hard with a heavy strap if I pleased her I would be allowed to give lots more oral. Her moans of pleasure were my pleasure as my cock strained against the bars of its prison.

We even explored swinging. I was ****** to watch her having sex with men and women while all the time under my towel I had my CB2000 on. My ex was delighted to show off her control and add to my humiliation by making me display myself. One lady asked my ex if she could make use of my face to sit on since my nether bits were locked away.

While my Mistress was being fucked by this other ladies husband she sat on my face as I greedily ate her snatch.

While ever I was in chastity I was willing to please and generally be as obedient as possible but when I did get my release my Mistress accused me of being surly and unco-operative.

I dont think a Mistress should ever let her sub know when he is going to get a release or for how long. I also think she should not permit herself to be hassled or even bullied into opening the lock. She should not be afraid to keep the male under wraps for weeks, months even years at a time.

Nothing pays off in a female Domme/ male sub relationship like the enforcement of male chastity. I should know I have been there.

When we ceased chastity on her say so it was the beginning of the end of our relationship.

I've never actually been involved in a chastity thing but the idea of it is a big fantasy for me.

justjon
11-28-2008, 03:59 AM
I had an online thing with a girl in the states a couple of years back, we would cam and chat for hours almost every other day, and she used to tease the hell out of me, i was never in a chastity device but i did give her my word that i wouldn't cum for her, but she used to love making me play with myself while watching her do the same, getting as close to cumming as she would dare take me, then telling me to stop, doing this numerous times as we chatted, while i could only watch her have as many orgasms as she could manage.
My balls were blue for almost 6 months, and finally on Christmas eve she let me have my release at the same time as her. I couldn't stand it but at the same time i actually loved it.
So, yes you could say i'm a fan of T&D/chastity, i just wish my wife was interested or even slightly curious about it, as it's something i would love to do again.

Dana
11-28-2008, 04:16 PM
Yes, it is a fantasy of mine to, but it is definitely one that is very hard to get the wife interested.

Ragna
12-22-2008, 02:36 PM
You should talk about with your couple. Some people are more open about it than others. Just be gentle and respectful :).

Raistlin001
12-22-2008, 08:41 PM
My girlfriend and I do some chastity mixed with some CBT on a fairly regular basis. It is a huge turn on for me. I usually have to earn my orgasms... dinner, massages, pampering, etc. It is a lot of fun. Its a real power trip for the ladies!

nt2cm
12-23-2008, 06:20 PM
My wife and I have tried chastity to some degree. I purchased a cb3000 and she locked me up for a couple of weeks. The idea of being locked up was exciting, for me but I think less so for my wife. She played along but I think it will take a while and some serious pampering for her to be totally committed...but I am working on that of course!

There was a couple of things, 1) pinching/bruising, my wife is less into the painful side of teasing and denial/chastity and frankly, seeing my penis bruised from the slots in the chastity device and the "bulging" that also happens was a bit of a turn-off for her. I tried some tape, this helped the "bulging" issue but created another: 2) Cleanliness, with the tape on it was quite difficult to keep clean and (much like a cast) there was some odor and dead skin when I was finally released, this again was a bit of a turn-off for my wife. Although a cold shower gave me the opportunity to calm down and get clean, don't think that you are going to remove the belt and immediately have sex, not likely in my experience and probably not healthy from her standpoint.

My 2 cents as a newbie to the board.

nuts4her
12-26-2008, 02:29 AM
My gift from my Wife arrived just in time for Christmas... since last night i am locked into a CB2000 cage! OMG!!! Do i ever NEED to stroke my hard cock!!! Well... Her hard cock *sigh. only one day and aready redefining the word "frustrating".

~n4h:confused:

TT82
12-29-2008, 01:47 PM
I would love to experience chasity, unfortunally, i don't have a girlfriend atm so things might be somewhat difficult ;) Being locked up in a chasity device has been has been my fantasy (well, at least one of the) for some years now. But without a girlfriend that shares my interest, i think it is much less 'fun'

BTW: Lovely forum, just registered and now posting my first comment. Would really really love to ex

Tufty
12-30-2008, 03:09 AM
I've never worn any form of chastity device - and not sure that I would want to. If my Mistress says I'm not allowed to cum, then I won't. She's always had 100% commitment from me and she knows that, no matter how much I want to cum, I won't cum without her permission. My orgasms belong to her and I'm not going to 'steal' one!

Oh, she does love to tease me over and over until I'm at the point of cumming and then just leaves me. If she's working late shifts and she's feeling a bit naughty, I'll get a text message telling me to bring myself close to orgasm a few times.

She has 'threatened' to plug my urethra and tease me over and over until I'm screaming for release...and I know she'll do it some point ;)

nitelite
12-30-2008, 09:27 AM
Gentlemen, you have referred to a chance that a male can sometimes sneak his way out of a chastity device without the Female knowing. Lacking the experience myself, I have to ask is it really that simple to get out of the CB series chastity device?

nuts4her
12-31-2008, 11:25 PM
Yes, one can remove himself from the CB devise... so long as he plans ahead and does so before becoming erect. Once an erection starts it is impossible to pull out of... or get back into ;)

That's why they sell the "points of intreague" (sp?).

One stimulating fact about the CB's is they are basically held on by the balls when the dick is soft. This puts a constant gentle pressure on the balls that grows somewhat distracting. One thinks of a chastity devise to control the penis but with this one the balls are trapped as well, although ****** into poking out of the devise. For me it serves to create a continuously arousing effect that generates a vicious cycle of ball stimulation=cock arousal... round and round.:Baahaha:

AARRGGH!!!

justjon
01-01-2009, 01:52 AM
For me it serves to create a continuously arousing effect that generates a vicious cycle of ball stimulation=cock arousal... round and round.:Baahaha:

AARRGGH!!!

Seems to me like you are enjoying your chastity! lol
I do sympathise with you, but also i find myself somewhat envious as well, have you been told when your next orgasm will be yet?

nuts4her
01-01-2009, 06:25 PM
Yes I guess you could say I am enjoying it, a little too much as she took me out of it from Saturday through Tuesday for "enjoying it too much". Been back in since tuesday night almost non-stop - I don't wear it to work. Last orgasm was tuesday morning. We fucked wednesday AM but she stopped it after she came. I went to work horney and came home to getting locked back in. I am told i have to wear it and wait until Saturday to have a chance at coming again. Meanwhile she's enjoying torturing my vulnerable balls and keeping my cock swollen and dripping inside its cage. :wooow :cryingblu

justjon
01-04-2009, 12:09 AM
Think your wife should probably keep you locked up for longer, maybe two/three weeks at a time, and make you orally service her at least once a day.
Maybe play a little game where you have only 30 to make yourself come while she tortures your balls, and if you dont come, you go back into you cage..Ah the fun she could have! :thumbup

nuts4her
02-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Ok, so its been over a month and i can count the number of times i've cum on the fingers of one hand. I haven't came from playing with myself either, only when She lets me while fucking Her. She loves that i willing wear my cage for Her and likes to play with my balls every chance She gets. My job doesn't afford wearing 24-7 but i think that is a plus as after going all weekend the skin down there is ready for break. i have no access to jerk off during the work day and coming home to shower (supervised - no jerking off!) and be caged at night and all weekend when i'd rather use and abuse my dick is a turn-on. i am very surprized that i don't just explode when i enter Her, quite the opposite - i seem to last longer. According to Her i am thicker and harder too.

While i'd love to take it off and stroke my dick right now, i'm off today and She's working. Maybe She'll unlock me tonight!

I guess i need to ask Her to take another picture for my avatar too. Get one with my dick straining against the cage and drooling all over my balls.:loveeyes
~n4h

justjon
02-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Ok, so its been over a month and i can count the number of times i've cum on the fingers of one hand. I haven't came from playing with myself either, only when She lets me while fucking Her. She loves that i willing wear my cage for Her and likes to play with my balls every chance She gets. My job doesn't afford wearing 24-7 but i think that is a plus as after going all weekend the skin down there is ready for break. i have no access to jerk off during the work day and coming home to shower (supervised - no jerking off!) and be caged at night and all weekend when i'd rather use and abuse my dick is a turn-on. i am very surprized that i don't just explode when i enter Her, quite the opposite - i seem to last longer. According to Her i am thicker and harder too.

While i'd love to take it off and stroke my dick right now, i'm off today and She's working. Maybe She'll unlock me tonight!

I guess i need to ask Her to take another picture for my avatar too. Get one with my dick straining against the cage and drooling all over my balls.:loveeyes
~n4h

Maybe you could try this one instead, then you might be able to wear it 24/7 was thinking about investing in one myself but money is tight right now...credit crunch and all that.
http://www.tickleberry.co.uk/p/male-chastity/birdlock-silicone-chastity-device/chs053.html

nuts4her
02-28-2009, 12:57 PM
Two months on now and what i was surprized about in last post happened the other night - i exploded right away! First, the constant bend and pressure on my dick is making it hurt along the top of the shaft. The cage places pressure in places as my dick strains to get stand erect and the mild pain is mulitplying the urge and frustration of confinement.

Wednesday night i awoke with a raging hard-on trying to stand up. Pre-cum drooling out of my dick as it throbbed against the restraint of the cage. My moans woke my wife who reached down to see what was going on. She asked if i needed to take it off and of course i said yes.
"After you make me cum first" she said, placing my hand on her pussy which was already warm and wet. After she had enough of that she told me to take the package off. Upon removal my dick sprang to an overheated, over-swollen, drooling hard-on. Her hand felt cool as she guided it into her. After only a couple of strokes inside her the pressure of her pubic bone on the sensitive/painful top side of my shaft was overwhelming. She sensed this and ordered me not to cum but it was no use. It was like losing my virginity all over again. She pushed me out of her so i wouldn't completely enjoy the unauthorized orgasm leaving my cock pulsing and shooting just outside of her pussy. She grabbed my balls as i recovered and told me i was going to have to pay for that.
She's been rather cold and distant today. She did give my balls a squeez when we woke up this morning telling me that i need to shave them because tonight is payback time. :cryingblu Hopefully She will take some pictures.

justjon
02-28-2009, 11:48 PM
Good luck with the payback!
If she is really mad at you there's no telling what she could do...women can get so very creative when they are pissed off :D
and as for the shaving, i find the Gillette Fusion gives the smoothest result (the one with 5 blades)and i hope she takes some pictures as well, it's always good to hear/see what torments women can come up with ;)

nuts4her
03-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Turns out the payback was to tease and prepare me for a night of wicked CBT that never would happen. my poor dick has been caged all weekend, not even any ball-play/torture. :( I did get to massage Her all over after which She let me wrap up next her, frustrated again.

justjon
03-02-2009, 10:28 PM
does she know about massaging the prostate? that way she doesn't even need to let you out of your cage to make you cum...but you probably dont want her to know about it as there is little in it for the guy, it's more just a way of keeping the pipes in good working order :D

nuts4her
08-19-2009, 12:46 AM
I didn't reallize just how long it has been since i updated my status. I have been kept busy perfecting ways of pleasing my wife and keyholder to ensure she is satisfied. Since my explosive orgasm i have been alowed very few and wear the CB almost constantly. She likes the impressions the bars of the cage leave in my cock shaft and head if i've been turned on while wearing it. She likes letting me whatch ****** orgasm and hand job videos while teasing me that my dick won't get any of that. We do lots of cuddling and spooning after she cums from my hand or tongue while my cock strains and drools. If i am alowed to be in bed without it on, my dick has to stay pushed back between my legs or, if hard, hooked behind one of my thighs to make it hurt while she pushes He ass against me and sighs softly.

She like the way the CB keeps my balls presented at all times, they are often Her object of attention. However, the CB's design limits what can be done with the balls while wearing it so She found another, more accessable device. Its called the penis snake. You've probably seen the figure eight device; two rings welded together, a small and smaller just like the number 8. This device holds my penis folded upward on top of itself so the tip of the head pokes back at the pubic mound. This give Her unlimited access to do whatever She pleases with my balls and keeps my penis restrained and out of the way. The penis pain is unbelievable. The first time i wore it i thought my penis would be destroyed; i could seriously imagine it exploding if i came - which i nearly did several times. The super erections i get from having my balls tortured only made it worse. It wasn't long the first time before i was begging Her to let my dick out of it... problem is: you can't get out of it! Only way out is to lose the erection. it took more than a half hour of laying next to her on the bed with no contact for my dick to soften enough to push the head back through the smaller ring. this is a serious torture devise! odd things was, once i knew it could come off, i wanted it back on again :confused: .

We are apart for the week and she left me locked and horny Sunday. my penis shaft feels like a bad itch that can't be scratched... i want to grab its hard length and stroke it up and down until that preasure deep within me is released in strings of white shooting from it. Maybe this weekend when we're together again *sigh*

~n4h

experiment
08-20-2009, 01:00 PM
I actually envy you. Love the thought of chastity control and orgasm denial for a prolonged period by a spouse. Being teased and denied is very frustrating and exciting as well.

Do you have a picture or web location we can see what the penis snake looks like? Sounds really interesting and something to try on.

thanks,
experiment

nuts4her
09-09-2009, 01:53 PM
Unfortunately i have no photos to share but the website we purchased it from does...

Ok, so they've changed the name to the twisted penis chastity. Website we purchased from no longer has it, they had the name penis snake i guess.

You can see and read about it at: http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/the-twisted-penis-chastity_825.html

I gotta say that i am getting exactly what i wished for... and more. One thing you read about is how chastised males crave their key holder more once locked up. I find this to be completely true. When locked up i cannot stop thinking about Her, even though my own sexual release is rare. I love sacrificing my own sexual relief and control to give Her as much pleasure as She deserves. I even find my eye wondering less in public and when i do the ever present cage and ring remind me who i belong to.

This leads me to another point; what do other women think about a caged penis? My Wife gets very turned on by knowing my cock belongs ONLY to Her, and she has the key to prove it, i can't even play with myself. i often wonder when Her freinds are over if any of them know. i know at least one knew i was into CBT years ago and She told a couple of girls at the salon She used to go to. This was as She discovered what i was into and was finding Her own facination and turn-on with it confusing. (That really explained the sly grins whispers and giggles when i went in to the salon to purchase a gift certificate for Her one time.)

How badly i reaaaly NEED to cum!
~n4h

Sycophant
10-12-2009, 01:51 AM
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums here and this thread immediately caught my eye because enforced chastity is definitely one of my biggest kink interests. I do not have a female locally who is into this to help. My girlfriend is strictly vanilla. But I do have a dominant female friend online who I have been playing with and allowing to control my orgasms. She taught me how to do prostate milking and has begun limiting me to that only, no regular masturbation. Just today she asked me if I might be interested in getting a device like a CB3000. Although she lives across the country we are thinking that I could be locked up and then we would exchange the key by mail if and when she decides to allow me to orgasm. A spare key will be kept locally for emergencies but we are working out some sort of arrangement where I could get it in an actual emergency but that would be inconvenient enough so that I wouldn't be tempted to just go get it and let myself out of the device whenever I wanted.

I read another post written by a guy who was interested in chastity devices but said he didn't have a girlfriend right now to be the key keeper. Just thought others might be able to find someone online like I have willing to help you out. There are a lot of women interested in this even if they may not live in your area.

Cheers,
sycophant

nuts4her
10-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Here is a link to a video clip where the Mistress uses a cock snake or cock crimper devise on Her slave's dick... enjoy! i know i would!

http://www.myfemdomclips.com/play.php?vid=2778

~n4h

Deviantadventures
10-21-2009, 03:09 PM
very good video clip.

I am currently wearing a cb6000 at the moment. My Mistress is teasing me nightly, making my cock hard and keeping me on edge before putting me back in it. Its only day 5 right now but I am ready to burst. Chastity is much easier when you are not being teased relentlessly, lol.

nuts4her
10-23-2009, 01:50 AM
And here is another with the cock crimper... :thumbup
http://www.captivemale.com/femdom?page=1&sort=

~n4h

nuts4her
10-23-2009, 08:32 AM
My Wife sprang a surprize on me this morning... the Points of Intrigue accessory for the CB2000!!! WOW! i am locked back in after a few days of freedom following an awesome session of ball-busting and fucking the other evening that left me tender and drained. These things work as advertised! The CB is now next to impossible to remove (i could have gotten my soft penis out of it without them if i really wanted to) and the pain of arousal is just tolerable. Any attempt to play with the CB unit feels like the teeth are biting my dick off! i am only in the smallest points :o - can't immagine the larger ones! :cryingblu ... though i am sure i will find out eventually.

GuitarCrazyo
10-31-2009, 08:20 AM
For anybody that would like custom male poses, just private message me, or write it in a comment here. I have no problem posing, I am happy and comfortable with my body. I will be posting some references I have already took as soon as I can find somewhere to put the pictures.

nuts4her
11-06-2009, 02:50 PM
my penis and balls get a parole hearing tonight... if i'm lucky they'll be let out for a "work release" :cryingblu :bananajum :loveeyes

GuitarCrazyo
11-07-2009, 02:21 PM
...after your opinion on it =P.

Personally, I dont find it "attractive" when one throws themselves onto a fictional characters. Yes I know, I am a hypocrite in this case, <3 Nishino Tsukasa
I would find it annoyed when they start to compared the guy in the manga to me...geez, Would I be irritated....I dont like to share =P, if your my gf, you are MY GF alone...not some manga character and I wouldnt like you thinking about him -_-, I dont mind you having male friends and all but having feelings for a character that is fictional would probably put me over the edge lol.
Geez, I ended up ranting about this lol.

nuts4her
11-11-2009, 10:39 AM
So my penis and balls earned a work release this weekend. But first Friday night was primed with some in the cage ball torture and an evening out. i was walking a little odd with my aching balls held by the CB and my straining penis engaged by the points of intrigue. I think She enjoyed sitting in a restaurant full of hot waitresses and i think She chose the stools to sit on purpose knowing it mean more crushing of my already sore balls.

After coming home i couldn't wait to get the device off. However the reliefe was short lived as She quickly went to work administering more painful torments on me. Eventually i was allowed, or required, to fuck Her. That was pure pleasure until i realized i wouldn't be able to cum... all the torture and prolonged arousal had me chasing the fleeting waves of orgams that i couldn't quite reach. Finally having had enough, she made me stop and allowed, or required, me to play with my overheated penis. i still couldn't cum and we eventually fell asleep. i awoke the next morning with Her climbing on top of me slipping my still hard penis inside Her. This time it wasn't long before i erupted inside Her sending her over the edge too.

Saturday brought more teasing and tortures that left me sore beyond beliefe and wondering if She'd seriously damaged my balls. They have since improved and today i awoke with a hard-on and am wearing the package again. :wooow

experiment
11-27-2009, 07:40 AM
nuts4her,
i find you ongoing adventure educational. i could enjoy a similar one. you seem to get out enough to keep your interest going.

what type of cage are you keep in? was or is it difficult to wear for the extended time? thanks.

plough2345
11-28-2009, 12:00 PM
i'd like to get a chastity device for my man. what do you recommend?:wooow

nuts4her
12-04-2009, 12:40 PM
i currently am in a CB2000. This is an old design that from what i understand has been discontinued but can still be ordered. This design is more of a cage where newer CB units are solid plastic curved sheaths. The 2000 is a little clumbsy due to its construction but it works for us. The cage allows Her to access and tease my penis while inside it and allows for cleaning while wearing. While i have no experience i think the solid designs would get limit wear time due to the lack of ventilation and ablilty to keep clean. There is a metal cage/tube design on extreme restaints website that looks like it could be worn extended periods as well.

What i find to be the limiting factor to how long i can wear the devise is the strain and pressure on my balls. The balls along with the points of intrigue (a must purchase option!) are what hold the device on. After a week i am begging Her to take it off for my balls sake though i have endured up to 2 weeks straight. There are different size rings that allow for adjustment for comfort; the smaller the ring the less i can tollerate. Smallest rings work best for play/torture sessions as long term wear leaves me concerned for the safety of my balls due to the tightness and associated lack of circulation.

The points are what make the devise a truely chastity devise. Without them masterbating is possible and i could have pulled my penis out if i wanted, though getting it back in might have been tough, so i didn't. I will confess - and this will probably get me in trouble when She reads this - that i did make myself cum inside the cage by tugging and shaking the cage before the points. (We were apart for a week and i was REALLY HORNY!) Don't know if i would do it again as it was a very painful orgasm that didn't fulfil my dicks need to be stroked and left me with an overwhelming need to get the cage off - which i couldn't as my dick was swollen and packed so tightly into it i feared i may have actually injured it. And besides, with the points i don't think i could reach that point now.

Enjoying a few days of freedom i woke up stroking my hard-on this morning, she tossed the CB to me and told me to "Package it for the holidays. You might get to take it out for Christmas". That will be my one-year aniversary of chastity!:bananajum

Have a great weekend!
~n4h

experiment
12-08-2009, 08:52 AM
my mistress just had me purchase a chastity cage on e-bay. it is a CB 6000. i only have had it on for the second day, but i have to say masturbating with it would be difficult. i did try a little stimulation and might have been able to cum, but it would be an ejaculation without any pleasure, sort of like a milking i think.

the CB 6000 has a selection of rings and spacers that fit most, it was a little tricky to get on with a bit of pinching. i seem to have gotten the knack. there is no access to the penis just a slit for urination. it generally is comfortable to wear and does not create too much of a bulge in my jeans, so i can keep it on 7/24. i did get a pain in one of my balls that required me to remove it and massage the ball. seems to be ok now.

my only fear is my Misress will not let me cum for an even longer period. i am at day 51 today and very frustrated to say the least.

nuts4her
12-10-2009, 05:49 AM
Congrats Experiment! Hope you get everything you think you've ever wanted... believe me, its more! Let us know how the CB6000 works out. My concern with it and others like it is hygene when wearing extended time.

Have fun and keep us posted!

~n4h

Deviantadventures
12-10-2009, 11:06 AM
I know this isn't very long for most of you guys, but the Mistress I am currently playing with has me going on two weeks. Sometimes wearing a cage, sometimes not. She has been spending almost every evening making me hard and getting me on the edge. Its been two solid weeks of going until she knows for a fact she could make me cum with her little finger barely touching the front of my cock, followed by her ******* my cage back on me and making me lick her pussy. She has been having 2 - 4 orgasms a night from oral sex before ending our play session. It is so much easier to go a week or two when not being teased... but when getting on the edge multiple times a night every night, it will drive you crazy.. I am so ready to cum..

tina87654
12-23-2009, 09:15 PM
I've had several male subs in chastity over the years, using the CBx000 type devices. First and foremost, I require them to get a PA piercing so that I can be 100% guaranteed that they cannot pull out (a lock goes through the PA at the end of the device.) And yes, I require frequent oral service from them, which they are more and more eager to do the longer that they remain locked. It sounds like most of the posters to this thread are just experimenting with chastity, but I take it as a very serious commitment to me. Generally I only unlock a sub for hygene purposes every few weeks, but I usually have him handcuffed when I do this and wash/shave him myself. The only relief they get is "milking" (you can google this if you haven't heard of it.)

katanga1004
12-27-2009, 08:53 AM
We have experimented with chastity, and with very satisfying results for both me and my husband. We used to have a "slam, bang, thank you mam" relationship. Not that great for me. Slowly I realized that I had to make my husband wait for longer and longer periods between orgasm. He had to work for his release, and this meant by pleasing me. Now, he gets an orgasm once or twice a month. They are very intense for him when he cums, and I get all the satisfaction I need because he is constantly trying to earn his release. I recommend it to all married couples.

darkesthour
12-27-2009, 02:11 PM
wow Tina, thats what I call professionell and a dream of a mistress...thats really really amazing

nuts4her
12-28-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks for the post Tina. How lucky your subjects must be. Experimenting would be accurate i guess for why we are doing... i admit i would love to give total chastity your way a try. We have discussed the idea of a PA peircing to lock my dick in and keep the head streched out to the end of the device. At times of non-arousal it does shrivel up and flops around in the cage. The peircing idea is intriguing but we haven't worked ourselves up to it yet. i will wait to see Her reaction to your post. Its been one year of playing at chastity so who knows where we might end up. While it may not be real chastity She seems is more and more into control of my penis and my access to it.

In response to my admission in an earlier post that i had made myself come in my cage i was taken out and savagely CBT'd two weekends past. This ended up with me kneeling next to Her, my knees up by Her chest with my face pressed firmly between Her legs. As She enjoyed the pleasure i applied to Her pussy She pulled my cock and balls back between my legs, stretching and squeezing making me moan and whimper into her. She wrenched and twisted my hard cock until she had it pointing toward the cieling while She hit and pinched my balls and voiced her displeasure with my masterbating with the cage. When She finally came down and released my aching parts i collapsed next to Her and was directed to package back up. While packaging i examined the bruises on my penis and made sure my balls were still intact. I'd been locked in until two nights ago when i got out for some cuddling. When She decided i was excited enough she levered my penis back behind one thigh and strapped my legs together at the knees. Curling up next to me and throwing a leg over mine kept my legs down and my cock painfully locked in place.

Enjoy
~n4h

nuts4her
12-28-2009, 10:49 AM
Here are some pics... one taken this morning of "Her Prisoner" before she left for work and the others from thigh-locking my hard-on.

experiment
01-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Just an update on my use of the CB6000 Chastity device. I made without and orgasm or ejaculation to day 55 with the CB6000 on for the last 5 days. it is a long story and the short version is I had an acccidental ejaculation while trying to put the CB6000 back on after I cleaned it. I got too hard and overexcited and just leaked it all over the place. I got so freaked out realizing I could never go 55 days again, i quit everthing. Told my Mistress I had to stop and almost threw everything out. I went back to my old ways and enjoyed myself freely. It was less fun than I anticipated. The grass is always greener on the other side I suppose.

I suddenly became interested in chastity control again after a two and a half week freedom, four days ago and put the CB6000 back on. It is comfortable and can be worn 24/7. You do have to try out the rings for proper fit and the spacer as well. I cannot get near my penis and the balls stay trapped below as intended. Now I know you have to lube yourself properly before sliding the sleeve on. If only my Mistress will take me back, all would be wonderful. Only this time I will hope she might let me have some release sooner.

nuts4her
01-13-2010, 03:15 PM
This morning was rough waking up next to Her. She looked sexy as hell laying face-down next to me with only a pair of black panties on. my cock tried to swell but was thwarted by the cage and the pain of the points of intrigue biting into it. i rubbed her back and kissed her shoulders lovingly as she reached over and tapped my swollen balls with her finger tips and smiled sweetly.

The New Year was celebrated with Her giving me notice that She "thought i'd had too much fun in our first year of chastity play and that the second year was going to be, shall we say, less fun for you but more fun for Me." She noted that i had already gone one full month without an orgasm, thanks to my confession on this board and stated matter of factly "I don't know when or if I'll let you cum again", then gave me a smile. "You know that's really what you want to experience anyway, isn't it?" Swallowing hard i said, "yes, i think".

That night i was introduced to the next size larger points. They bite harder and send twinges of pain down the length of my dick when it swells inside its cage. She also introcuced my testicles to the cane - OW! Beating my trapped balls, She had me howling and quivering yet still presenting Her balls for more (why?). One can say that we are though the experimental or play stage and into serious chastity now. my dick aches to be released from the cage and stroked while the pressure to cum is almost unbearable. All that said, i gladly give Her ownership of my cock and balls with total control of access to them.

**SIGNED**
~n4h~

experiment
01-15-2010, 12:28 PM
nuts4her, that is a very tight, confining chastity cage. no room for erections there. the points of intrigue must really hurt. good work. Yes good question, why do we still present our balls for control snd punishment?

i am up to day 18 in the cb6000 and day25 in chastity with no end insight. i must be mad to do it, but i just continue. My Mistress has not even hinted at when she might let me cum, but she has implied it may be hands free without much pleasure. Her goal is to cum on command. i still don't see how, but i better learn quickly.

nuts4her
01-25-2010, 02:06 PM
So last night she informed me that She is going to try to ignore my penis this year. Smiling wickedly as she spoke, "I'm not going to touch it, stroke it, suck it, fuck it or even your favorite - bend it!"

She tells me that it might just be better for me to imagine for the next year that i don't have a penis. "Pretend I cut it off and left the balls for Me to play with." To think of the pain from the points of intrigue as the phantom pain where it was cut off and the same with the my dick... "you feel it wanting to be hard and be stroked and to cum... but its just a ghost of the penis you used to have." :cryingblu

~n4h

experiment
01-26-2010, 12:14 PM
i can relate to your sitution. not being able to cum is bad enough, but to be played with by your balls would be really frustrating. WAhile in the CB6000 i can't do anything. I get hard to no avail. when flacid it justs slips around inside the sleeve. My Domme wants no part of letting me cum. She does not want me palying or anything other than wearing nipple clips for extended periods. It has been 35 days for me this time. The last time i went 55 days in chastity.

Good luck to you and keep us posted.

badnews1412
02-09-2010, 12:27 AM
Why is chastity so appealing?
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

experiment
02-13-2010, 06:26 PM
For the reasons I put in response to your other post. It is about control and willingness to be dominated by a female. For many it is exciting and forefilling.

noktrum
02-15-2010, 03:40 PM
It can determine sub's longanimity.

jman123
02-20-2010, 05:56 PM
I've never had the pleasure of a chastity device, though for a while I had a thing going with a female aquaintence, to see how long I could keep myself 'chaste'. Suffice to say my willpower wasn't quite strong enough and I failed after a short time (though I enjoyed the punishments that followed;)) I'd definately like to try one of these at some point, though at the moment I don't have anyone to try it with.

nuts4her
03-02-2010, 05:38 AM
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
I had to wait a while to answer this cuz at the time you posted i had not cum since Thanksgiving weekend. The thrill had definitely worn off and i just wanted this package off and to stroke my dick for relief and let it cum all over the place. Thankfully She could take no more and at midnight Vanlentines Eve She unlocked me for sex... after a serious ballbusting first i might add. i had been out on Friday evening for closely supervised shaving and grooming but no penis contact. A string around the head gripped in my teeth allowed me to pull it out of the way while shaving.

She was so hot! She pinned me down and slid my untended dick into Her riding it to several orgasms for Her. When She came down She ordered me to cum now if i ever want to. She was so wet i couldn't get enough friction and i failed. She pulled off me and left my wet hard-on bouncing in the cool air and ordered me to package back up. i whined and begged to have another chance and She finally gave in letting me be on top but telling me to be quick. This time it didn't take long for my cock to erupt in spasms that drained more than two months worth of cum. Cleaning Her up with my tongue while She slowly and agonizingly streched and crushed my drained balls was my pleasure. :loveeyes Now i am locked back in until who knows when.
~n4h

jack6two
03-02-2010, 01:24 PM
with a nose ring the bull is easy to lead to the semen-give-up-station, otherwise he is ****** in chastity....:)

nuts4her
03-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Nice mod, i especially like the piercing - i would like similar top-to-bottom through the penis head. Are you able to fuck with that split? If you were allowed to that is, could you?

jack6two
03-05-2010, 06:21 AM
oh my wife hasnt much drive for sex, but its very nice if iam allowed onetime a month in her pussy to work with the twins.
i want insert a more less ring, which can hold them both together during fucking and makes an additionally rubbling in her pussy....:bananajum

nuts4her
04-04-2010, 03:37 AM
She teased me all week with suggestions that this would be the weekend my cock earned a work release from its cell. How foolish was i not to realize that this was the first of April. i almost expected a replay of Valentines weekend - not! Teasing and playing with my balls off-and-on all night Friday with promises of a Saturday night to remember... if only. i guess i will remember it alright.

She delighted in teasing my cock and entertaining Herself with how it will hold up the cage and my balls as it tries to get hard, even with the middle size Points of Intrigue biting at the top of the base. Her package bouncing and swaying up and down and side to side, i moaned and whimpered in agony, beging Her to unlock it. Taking the key on her necklace in hand She kissed me deeply, then tucking it inside her bra told me She'd had too much to drink and was tired.

"April Fools!" She said slyly as She rolled away leaving my cock locked securely in its cell. And here i am, up a 3 am, my cock hurts so fucking much! Erections keep trying to manifest and pre-cum drooling out of my slit all over my balls. I considered trying to cum in my cage again but the points made erection very painful, i can't image what an orgasm would be like! I quite think i would very much regret it about the time my cock started to spasm pumping out the backed up loads of cum inside. (i say "my cock" only because it IS still attached to me - She owns it along with the balls)

i think i said it beofe here but those who wish for "real chastity" heed the old warning - be careful what you wish for, you might get it!

rediwhip
04-04-2010, 08:50 AM
<INPUT id=gwProxy type=hidden><!--Session data--><INPUT id=jsProxy onclick=jsCall(); type=hidden>
For me, several reasons - first, I love the humiliation and emasculation aspects of chastity. When you're locked up, sex is impossible, touching your dick is impossible. Whereas, every other man in the world is running around free, my manhood is under lockdown. Second - it really heightens my sexual awareness. My cock is constantly twitching when locked up in the Curve that I have, trying to get some stimulation. My nipples and my asshole become primary errogenous zones. After weeks of not coming its almost like entering an altered state of mind.

nuts4her
05-03-2010, 12:16 PM
I think April Fools weekend actually injured my dick somewhat, there were visible bruisies and it didn't even attempt to get hard for more than a week. This weekend it finally got released for some man-scaping and clean up - and some punishment!. Its actually getting a little deformed from the constant caging. Marks from wearing the package constantly and developing a obvious downward bend, it was put in a penis snake or crimper for the hygene session to bend it back upward for a while - throbbing and straining at its hobble the whole time. Afterward i was allowed to hump Her pussy with the hump of my hard, bent dick - talk about torture. She came several times as my dick pushed against Her opening and She workeded Her clit over it. While i was on the verge a couple of times i knew better than to come in the crimper -only frustration for me. When She was done She played with my free balls then gave them a caning unitil i went soft enough to remove the crimper. She stroked me hard again, a wonderful feeling then rode me to a quick orgasm for us both - She's so kind sometimes.

I dreaded putting the package back on afterward but obeyed and did so, my sore balls held out for more enjoyment... for Her.
~n4h

xenophon
05-06-2010, 10:56 AM
enjoy indian tramples a cock and balls
http://rapidshare.com/files/126755725/cbt-trample.wmv
http://rapidshare.com/files/126617770/tramp1.wmv

Regards,
Sandeepkumar

i really should seek to broaden my horizons, but i'm a fetishist as well as a ballbusting fan. Do ballbusting Dommes in India wear Boots, Leather, PVC, etc.?

Tnx.

X

rediwhip
05-08-2010, 06:58 AM
I should say from recent personal experience, viagra and chastity = extremely sore nuts.

Eric Menrhine
05-23-2010, 03:29 PM
I tried the chastity devices, but have a little problem. Well...a big one.
I used "The Curve," basically a slightly larger version of the CB6000. My penis is so thick, that even limp I need a bunch of lube just to get in, and then I still have skin pushing out of the slits in the sides.
My wife, feeling devilish put the curve inside her, and made me fuck her with it on. I thought I was going to break through the thing, but it held.
Does the maker of the CB have anything just a hair larger than a Curve? The skin sticking out the sides is pretty tender, and tends to chaffe on clothing.

Eric

nuts4her
02-28-2011, 12:57 PM
So its been a while since i posted anything regarding our journey into chastity. As we enter year 3 My wife has kept me locked pretty much 24/7 for more than a year now with only a few breaks to let Her cock and/or balls heel from a few overly demanding CBT session. This includes one last summer where She kept Her cock in the crimper all evening, teasing and eventually riding the hump for Her pleasure. This was quite painful for me and of course left some nasty bruising and swelling when it was all over. Her unsympathetic comment after examination was "you let me do it, we have a safe word". She did provide some aftercare. As soon as the first erection appeared about a week later, back in the package Her penis went.

The frustration of long-term chastity and orgasm denial is indescribable. The pressure in the cock, heaviness of the balls and constant desire to touch what can't be touched though its right there and visible. ARRGGHHH! She allows me to come very infrequently, no schedule or method to when Her cock gets to cum other than when She's in need of Her cock inside Her - and then not always. For Christmas i was promised a full day out to masturbate all day while She is at work. She said She'd allow me to do anything i wanted with Her cock and balls as long as i keep it up the entire day with no cumming. She'll require pics texted to see what i'm up to. However, as of now i haven't seen that day yet.

CBT sessions are also very rare now, but intense when they do occurr. I guess thats not totally true as She still plays with Her balls often if only long enough while passing to turn me on which is ended by a hard pinch of one ball or sudden hard blow. She does love to hurt Her balls while i am busy with my tongue between her legs often leaving me with sore balls and a tightly confined drooling cock. She left me like this morning as She went to work. Grabbing Her balls one last time before She walked out the door in her skirt, heels and blouse. She kissed me deeply tasting Her own fresh pussy on my lips and tongue squeezing Her balls tightly while pulling. She smiled and turned walking sexily out the door.

She thought about letting me cum this weekend when She asked how long it had been since Her dick's last cum. I reminded her it had been on Her birthday about a month before when it recieved a ruined orgasm. While fucking Her i had to stop to keep from cumming as i hadn't been given permission or the command yet. "Keep it in me!" she growled in a low menacing voice nearly out of breath. Clenching her legs around me drawing me deeper. I held off for only a moment before the unstoppable twitches of orgasm hit Her dick. She kept me squeezed close letting the orgasm spend itself with no further stimulation. "Don't move! you fucking came! Don't fucking move!" She said in that same voice while squeezing tighter with Her legs. my load filled Her pussy and after the twitching in Her cock stopped she ordered me to keep fucking her. i was unable, Her cock was too soft. Instead i assumed my place between Her legs and brought Her to orgasm several times while licking and sucking my nasty cum from Her putting it back where it belongs -inside me. Recalling that ocasion the changed Her mind and left Her cock caged the entire weekend.

Ohh, how badly i need to cum. Wish i could have my Christmas present now!
:o
~n4h

poolman2
02-28-2011, 05:37 PM
Hi nuts4her,

Wow! That's a hot story, at least from my vantage point. Although I can see how it might be less so from your POV. LOL

I love your wife's initiative and disciplining, but I couldn't take the prolonged ****** chastity.

It's good to hear from you again. Please keep us up to date.

Regards,

poolman2 :bananawin

cunnilover
03-09-2011, 11:49 AM
I've created a gallery on this topic.
http://www.imagefap.com/pictures/2777687/Chastity-an-image-is-worthier-than-1000-captions

Enjoy

experiment
03-31-2011, 06:16 PM
nuts4her, it is really amazing how you have continued so long in chastity. I can understand your desire for it, but to be able to maintainit without an outlet is rally difficult. I gave up after several extemded periods and no longer have a Mistress to keep me in line. The frustration of chastity can be as exciting as an orgasm at times. Having your (her) cock aroused but in a clear cage is a real turn on for me. I do miss it and my Mistress!

dudette
04-04-2011, 10:49 PM
Hey everyone!

Just joined the site and can't wait to dig in and explore. Looks like THE END ALL BE ALL of FEMDOM themed material online.

I am currently being kept chaste (granted via an honor code.. though I have adhered thus far) by a girl I know. I am currently in a relationship with another girl, but that is fizzling out due to her strict vanilla sensibilities. My new girl wants me to break it off so that she can lock me up in chastity 24/7 for real, and while I really want to do it, I'm scared of breaking up the relationship. She is loosing her patience though and has threatened to take matters into her own hands and tell my gf of our relationship and my sercret desires if i don't do so myself... so perhaps its best if I just "man up" so to speak and take the bull by the horns myself....

Anyway, hopefully engage in some great discussions with you like minded folk!

nuts4her
04-27-2011, 05:12 PM
So Dudette, do tell... what has transpired? Hopefully the girl who wanted to lock you up 24/7 took matters into Her hands and locked you up - THEN sent you off to break it off with miss vanilla... LOL! We can only wish.

Just hope she is kind enough to let you out occasionally...

BTW - I still have not gotten to use my Christmas present... :(

nuts4her
05-12-2011, 01:54 PM
Ok so i have a choice to make...

The other night i was let out for some manscaping of Her cock and balls then Her cock was fitted into the crimper. She worked over Her balls hard and teased Her cock relentlessly before finally letting me fuck Her. Mind you the only time Her cock was able to get a full erection was after removing the crimper - not an easy task with an overheated bend-on and a very swollen head. It was very sore from all the teasing and wrenching of the bent thing combined with some severe ball torture.

Already positioned between Her legs for release from the crimper, it swelled to full raging hard-on once it popped free. She guided it to her pussy (i'm not allowed to touch it, especially when hard!) and i slid into the relief and pleasure of Her hot wetness. While fucking she started asking several questions like if i remembered how it felt to jerk off, get a hand job, a blow job. For all of these i cannot recall the last time but i can recall it feels good! She then ask the question of which i preferred; CBT or before mentioned pleasures? my answer after a quick second to think was that i loved it all.

Her response was "I don't think so, cuz since I've had you locked up you've done without everything but my pussy." "I think you can even do without that if you get your dick and balls hurt, you'd go right back in for me wouldn't you?" You like the pain too much." and She laughed with a devilish smile.

She laughed again and said, "you need to choose between pain and pleasure, you're not getting both, that includes my pussy!" She then made me stop fucking Her telling me to package up. She gave me til Friday to choose saying that if i choose pain Her cock will continue to be locked up and will only get teasing and CBT and not permitted to cum, although She conceeded it may happen accidentally which will require punishment. She said there are many other ways for Her to be pleasured.

If i choose pleasure the package comes off more, i can masturbate and She may give me head or handjobs but She will rarely CBT me (only because She needs it sometimes too). She explained She loves keeping me packaged and denied but wants to really know which i want, which i cannot do without if ****** to choose. I have unitl Friday night to decide and i'm not sure which way She'd preferr i go with this. Is choosing pain a rejection of her, or is pleasure? Which does She really enjoy more? Is She tired of the chastity and WANT to go back? After all, She introduced it.

In the meantime She sent me this link to watch. Telling me to watch the entire thing and teasing me that my dick may never know this again depending on my choice. Tough to watch while my (Her) dick strains at its cage and drools. Is this choice a trap?

http://xhamster.com/movies/336448/handjobs_handjobs_and_handjobs.html

experiment
05-22-2011, 06:17 PM
I would be interested in what you choose, pain or pleasure. You seem to be into the pain more than the pleasure. Is it possible you enjoy the female control more that allowing yourself to just orgasm.

I think I would choose the pain myself. Chastity control by a female is much more exciting and rewarding. Storing up ones desires and physical urges and only being allowed to release them with permission results in a more intense release. I envy your situation.

nuts4her
05-27-2011, 02:58 PM
When Friday night came after a nice dinner (that i made) we retreated to the bedroom where She said She was waiting for my decision on pleasure or pain, which was i willing to give up? Stripping naked as She commanded i stood beside the bed while She layed sprawled upon it, fully clothed. She fondled my trapped balls, sorry Her trapped balls, causing Her dick to stir.

I still wasn't sure which answer I'd give, though I knew I preferred to accept a future with chastity, denial and CBT. No matter how baddly i wanted to cum at times i knew that after a short time of freedom i'd be craving the tortment and tortures. On the other hand i didn't want to seem like i was rejecting Her... but then i had the knowledge of how friggin' wet and hot She gets when torturing Her cock and balls and couldn't believe She'd be ready to give that up... what to do???

When She pressed me for an answer as She toyed gently with Her balls I had to commit once and for all and see where the chips fell. Again i told Her i really would love to keep both and i'd love to feel what its like to play with my dick and cum again like the cocks in the link She sent me. But, i added, i and you know i could not go long without returning to my old ways of self-administering CBT behind her back like i did before She accepted and joined in my kink.

She ordered me to get the laptop and bring it to her. As it was booting up She reached inside her bra and took out the key, unlocking the package and pulling the cage off. Her cock slowly expanded, like stretching out after a long sleep then in a few throbbing pumps it was at full hard-on as if it realized it was free and trying to escape somewhere. The base-ring still on only amplified the intensity of the erection. It was so hard not to grab it and stroke it!

She cued up the link above and told me to lay next to her... as the first hard cock started spraying its cum She told me to go ahead and play. THAT fels SO FUCKING GOOD!!! The video played and She glanced to it occasionally but kept Her eyes on me, smiling all the while. "You want to cum like that, don't you?" "Go ahead" She said.

Playing with Her dick felt so good i didn't want it to end and didn't press to cum to soon, opting to enjoy it longer. By the end of the video i was still going, leaking pre-cum in a steady flow from the tip with a powerful orgasm boiling up behind it about to blow... then She said STOP! Slapping my hands away from my dick She said, "You never really did give me an answer, "both" isn't an option. So I am making the choice, what I want is that dick to never be allowed to cum again. I want to keep you frustrated and caged and punish and torture it whenever i want."

"OK", i said. "But never cum again?"
"Only by accident - for which you will be punished", She added with a laugh.
"You've had your last orgasm." "I love owning your cock and balls", She concluded grabbing and sqeezing them roughly.

Laying still for an eternity as i watched Her bring Herself to several orgasms with Her high-tech rabit viberator obeying Her reminders not to touch Her dick. Her dick finally softened and was returned to its prison where it immediately tried to spring up again as the lock clicked closed.

So close but yet so far... it hasn't seen any kind of action since. She's looking at different chastity devices and mentioned the need to get it pierced for some of them.... i don't know how i'm going to like this. :o

experiment
05-28-2011, 06:43 PM
It would appear you made the choice by default. She knows you better than you know yourself. From what you have said previously, you could not give up CBT and pain for very long and she knows it. The real pleasure seems to come from complete control which you gladly give to her. I can fully understand why i brings you so much pleasure. To want to cum and not be able to just makes a male more excited. As the frustration increases the pleasure grows. The pain just excites more.

Let us know how you are progressing.

cunnilover
06-10-2011, 08:57 AM
Dear all,

I want to share with you my last experiences with my girlfriend and a chastity device. It's kind of a sad story. I also want to ask you some advice.

My girlfriend is not really into bdsm nor domination. However, she likes, I guess like any other woman, that I care for her, that I are lovefull and attentive. We started the relationship 6 years ago, but only since the two last years that we lived together. In this two years I've been introducing her to dominate me, always very slowly and a single step at a time. As I said, she is not really into bdsm and she doesn't want to make me any harm, I guess that she loves me in the first point and wants me to be happy, and that she is starting to enjoy all the massages and cares that can obtain from me when I'm submissive.

Lately, we had lots of stress from work and family, and her sexual desire has decreased a lot, and accordingly I've started to masturbate also a lot. She noticed I am not so caring and loving since then. I told her that I could not wait for her so long and that I started masturbating, but that I hated doing it. So I asked her if she could control anyhow my new filthy habit. First, we started with my word that I wouldn't touch me until she told me so, and it worked for a few weeks. After that, I started again to masturbate and told her so. At this time we started to joke about putting me a chastity device, so we checked some pictures on the internet. When she saw the photos, she was horrified, she related it with torture and didn't like it. If someone is at this point with his girlfriend, I propose to show only images of the devices and not guys wearing them... Well, the case is that after some months we had a talk about it, how I felt with our low sex activity and how I hated to masturbate and that I really would like to wear a device, so she acceded.

We bought a Bon4 chastity device. I loved when we opened it, I put it on and gave her the key. She wasn't totally convinced, just because my balls seemed to tight and we want to have kids together. Anyway, the device felt totally confortable. It was like if my girlfriend was just holding my balls and penis with her hand. Night boners were not so bad, I just woke up two times each night and not too much pain. We played whit it all the weekend, had to go to supermarket with it. Its quite hard to see the girls in the street while wearing it, you know for sure you can't fuck them. Along this weekend I totally worshiped my girlfriend and she was astonished all she could obtain, like me making the laundry and all the cores at home. Finally, sunday night she removed the device and I felt my balls were about to explode. She acceded that I could masturbate in front of her if I promised that I would still be caring after it. It was just great.

The problem started the next day in the morning. I woke up with lots of pain in my right testicle and nausea. A first search in the internet yield me to sites about testicular torsion or other diseases. I was really terrified that I could loose a nut for this. I also did not want to tell about it to my girlfriend, knowing that after she would not want to play with it. So I didn't tell her anything, but went to the doctor. The doctor said I could have epididymitis, the treatment was antibiotics and ibuprofen. After a few days all seemed to go well, but it got worse and at some point I had to tell my girlfriend. This was 2 weeks ago, and I'm still recovering. Eventually the pain got worse and went up to my kidney. I was totally in panic, thinking that maybe my balls hadn't enough blood supply when I was wearing the device could have killed them, or maybe a horrible infection that would end up with my balls removed. I went again to the doctor and checked that my balls were ok, and that the most probable is that I have an ongoing kidney stone. Now I'm more relaxed, but just thinking about having a chastity device around my aching ball makes me puke. I also think that my girlfriend will throw the device into the garbage for sure.

Have any of you experienced some pain like that? I will write again in a week or so, hopefully telling that my ball is alright.

Anyway, I think I'm recovering since my sexual desire is totally increasing. But I still desire that my girlfriend could control my orgasm, but just not with a hard device. I was thinking about some masturbation test, if it is possible to my girlfriend to know if I ejaculated or not. We already have tryed some simple method, where she just measures how big are my balls every night. The problem is that it is very easy to spoof. I have masturbated after the measurement without her noticing, and the next day my balls were again as big. I also have thought about some prostate size measurement, but I think that asking my girlfriend to stick a finger in my ass every night is too much to ask. Now I'm thinking about some other possibility. Maybe it is possible that she draws something in penis with a pen or a lipstick, so if I masturbate it gets all blurred. I am also thinking about using some kind of boner detector, like a decalcomanie around my penis, that gets broken with a simple hard-on.

Do you have any other ideas to prevent masturbation and/or detect boners and ejaculation?

Regards to everyone.

PS: Sorry for my bad english, it is not my mother language.

nuts4her
08-18-2011, 12:48 AM
Here's another link i was shown of something i won't experience again...

http://xhamster.com/movies/169742/awesome_blowjob_and_handjob_and_she_makes_him_cum_-_evil_red.html

i also realized over the course of this orgasmless summer that i believe i am now a cuckhold to Her rabbit vibe!!! i giver Her several orgasms thru oral which primes Her pussy. She then satisfies it with Her vibe while Her cock strains and drools inside its prison. i love watching Her, but the frustration of no orgasm is nearly maddening at times. Most times the package is not even noticeable anymore, i am so used to wearing it. But those times she teases and denies my release - from the cage or thru orgasm - or tortures Her balls, have created feelings and sensations of lust and only what i can describe as a deep itch within my (Her) penis for stimulation i never could imagine... litterally an itch i can't scratch all the way back to my prostate which, i'm sure needs to be drained! :cryingblu

Will write more later... need to try to sleep, kept up late by Her achey, throbby, drippy penis.
~n4h (I NEED TO CUM!!!!)

Dude
08-19-2011, 03:45 AM
Hm..isn't this really dangerous, the not cumming, it is bad for your prostate right?

TangledPanda
08-19-2011, 12:35 PM
nuts4her, how did you get your wife into femdom and cbt?

What kinds of cbt does she do? What happened on April fools day?

tjr
09-02-2011, 11:32 AM
http://midnightx.com/fpage/BELT375.jpg

Buxom Ballbusters Illustrated Stories
BlackMasters, femdom cuckolding and humiliation!
http://midnightx.com/fpage/fpage.html

Club Mandingo Beach! Interracial cheating resort comix
Illustrated animated cuckold stories!
http://clubmandingocuckold.blogspot.com/

Blackowned Wives, Giant Black Bulls and sissified,
chastity-belted hubbies!
http://midnightx.com/fpage/links/Rhino1/rhino1.html

kwonphilip
09-02-2011, 06:07 PM
I remember being with this one girlfriend in late teens and early twenties.
She really wanted me to wear one. Her and her father finally just decided I should get one, and I first put it on in May of my twentieth year(or life). I mean i guess you can say it kind of worked. I would always do anything for her and her father just so I could get it off, so in a way I treated her better, though for selfish reasons somewhat.

I never really grew to enjoy it and she took it off when we broke up.

luffarungen
09-08-2011, 05:47 PM
"As for male chastity, I have been there, I was locked up in a CB2000 for the best part of a year with only 10 releases during that period of between 5 minutes to 5 hours, I can vouch for its effectiveness."

how did you pee?

nuts4her
09-12-2011, 10:37 PM
Since my last post I've seriously thought about and tried to end my chastity and orgasm denial. I began with begging Her to let me out for an orgasm, explaining how much i felt i needed to come. Her one concession was to let it out for shaving and cleaning up during which i could have an erection. "And who knows", She said, "you might come by accident." The sensations while stretching my sore scrotum and balls out to shave had me trembling and oozing pre-cum but i never did blow. After shaving and showering i was allowed to lay on the bed and enjoy the sensation of being hard, but with no touching! For nearly an hour Her hard cock bounced in delight at its freedom.

I got a good look at my (Her) dick for the first time in i don't recall how long, fully hard and free from the cage. It was even more deformed then it had been. A half-cricle of scars from the points of intrige had formed around the top of the base and the shaft had a semi-permanent narrowing at that spot. There was a strange sensation at that point as well like the points were maybe still there but without the pain of the spikes. the shaft itself above that was very swollen and thicker than it used to be (and maybe not as long?). The head has impressions from the bars of the cage where it presses into and tries to squeeze through them. Eventually it softened and despite my pleading it was again confined. I rolled over and spooned with Her as it again expored the boundries of its cage. I contemplated "safe-wording" out but the pain in my balls was tollerable and the little bit of time out was a release on some level.

As my pleading continued however I suggested to Her that perhaps we needed to stop. "Just say the word" She said. But reminded me that we couldn't go back. She asked me if i remembered the date of my last orgasm. Of course I couldn't remember only that it was around the beginning of May or perhaps the end of April... ? She smiled and laughed saying that if I could last until Labor Day perhaps i would be rewarded. Saturday night of the holiday weekend i thought my time had come when she called me to the bedroom and when i entered She had the key in hand. "Maybe you need to be reminded of what you're missing" She said slyly. She helped me undress and told me to shower. The shower teased the caged meat between my legs and made Her balls ache more for release. Climbing into bed i knelt next to Her as She unlocked Her dick and set if free. She gently fondled Her balls and ran Her fingers over Her hardon. Smiling She told me to get inside Her now. I wasted no time in sliding inside Her. OMFG!!! How extrememly great that felt!!!

In just a few minutes I was approaching orgasm which i knew not to do, at least not yet... or should i? Reading my mind She whispered "ddon't cum, just enjoy my pussy". This only edged me closer... when something that I'd never had happen, occurred; while holding back from cumming i felt what i can only describe as an electric jolt in my dick and it went immediatly soft. The whole of my dick stung just a bit and i thought i could feel cum flowing but i didn't orgasm. "What just happened?" She asked, "did you cum". I didn't know what happened. my limp dick slipped from her soaking wetness, it was totally limp and empty, not even the hint of an erection. She had me lay down and She examined it, playing with and attempting to stroke it to no response, it was numb. She played with my balls which were still achy, full and swollen. Nothing. I offered to finish her with oral which i did. She played with my balls the entire time still getting no reaction from my numb penis.

After She finished She told me to package back up, She didn't want me playing with it in the night. Whatever happened, by morning it was back in action, straining painfully at the cage to get hard again. i begged for another chance to fuck Her which She denied. However, after teasing and tormenting me all day Sunday she said we should take it out again Sunday night. This time instead of fucking Her, we watched movies all evening while she played with Her dick. Never enough to get me off but She kept it hard from 7 till well after midnight. I begged often to cum which She answered with "maybe later" each time. After hours of play Her dick was hard, hot and sore. Directing me to lay face down across her lap on the couch She reached down pulled back on Her hard dick. Working it back between my legs She began to admonish me for going soft inside Her and reminding me how it was Her dick and She didn't think it deserved to come "EVER!". i was so turned on at the predicament and Her unusual dirtly lecturing i would let Her do anything with Her dick at that time. She pulled it back while stroking it making me arch my hips and ass up to which She slapped my ass hard. Somewhere the pain/pleasure became too much and an orgasm exploded from deep between my legs. She kept on pulling up and back, and stroking and squeezing Her dick while the orgasm shook me to the core.

As i layed spent across her lap She let my sore, drained dick flop against her thigh. She asked if i was ok and then reminded me that She didn't give me permission to do that as She reached for the parts for the package saying that it would be at least as long to my next one.

freddy1234
09-14-2011, 05:26 AM
My wife has decided that I'm to be locked up. She told me to purchasw a cb6000, which I have done, and locked me up yesterday. It started off with shaving, then checking out the different ring sizes, etc. I was locked up all night, and hardly slept at all. Does it get any better?
Freddy

freddy1234
09-16-2011, 09:40 AM
My wife loves keeping me locker up. She enjoys telling me about how her lover comes and reminds me that not only have I not come in a long time, but I won't be allowed to come for a long time.

nuts4her
11-20-2011, 01:47 AM
As i write this i should be a happy chastized submissive who has gotten everything he ever fantasized about, and more. Sorry for not answering a couple of your questions before now.

1. is not cumming bad for the prostate. A: I think it might be, but men have taken chastity vows throughout history... not sure how many of them kept them including masterbation. I do emit a lot of fluid however so maybe that helps in that department? Teasing sessions without cumming do leave a sensation or awareness of the prostate I'd never experienced prior to giving my orgasms over to my Wife.

2. How did i get my Wife into CBT and femdom? A: Slowly. At first i was the kinky in-charge one exploring bondage with her as my sub. She enjoyed it, so long as She got what She wanted. I'd always felt or known She was more agressive and controlling but it took a long time for it to manifest in the bedroom. At first i showed her some femdom porn and She did get into ready the Penthouse Variations magazine. This started questions about what i was into, what i liked, what i wanted. i told her i wanted Her to take charge, tie me up and do cruel things to my cock and balls. A few times She did play rough with my balls but never seemed to get into it. One night about 15 years ago now, She fell asleep on the bed on hot summer night while we were watching a Blake Edwards porn. I'd always secretly tied my cock and balls up and performed self-CBT. She nearly caught me a couple times but i managed to throw pants on and spent a little time with my bound cock and balls stuffed inside a tight pair of jeans before making it to the bathroom to untie. And this night i definitely felt the urge. i got out the black boot laces i kept tucked away and went to work wrapping and stretching my balls with one then lacing my dick in a sort of gates of hell by sinching down alternately on top and bottom all the way up the shaft, leaving a little as a leash to pull on. I'd just finished and was relaxing getting accustomed to the tight bondage on my genitals when She stirred. I quickly rolled over to hide my bound dick and lay there on it. This arroused her suspision, i was caught. At Her request i rolled back over expecting her to be furious at the sight of what i was doing... instead She smiled and said, "so this is what you've been trying to tell me you want done to your dick?"
"Yes", i responded nervously. I was litterally shaking although it was hot as could be in that bedroom.
In the glow of the TV she ran her fingers over me and examined my ropework. "What do you do with it now that you've done all this?", She asked.
"i play with it", i answered, again with the tremmor in my voice.
She instictively grabbed the leftover string from the end of my dick and started experimenting, pulling it this way and that. "It looks like it hurts", She said while lightly running the fingers of Her free hand over the flesh of my dick bulging between the lace windings. "it does", i confirmed. "but it hurts good, doesn't it?" She finished.
After She played a bit, my dick was throbbing against the laces and my balls were burning, trapped in the bottom of my streched out scrotum. Thinking i'd show Her what She could reap from the situation i told Her how much i wanted to go down on her right then. She obliged by rolling over and pulling my leash firmly. Positioned beside Her so She could still hold my lead, i kissed her deaply at first before i worked my way down her neck, to Her breasts and eventually between her legs where i kissed Her Pussy more deeply and enthusiasticly than i had her mouth. As i ate Her, She pulled and stretched my dick. i was living my fantacy!!!
After She had enough orgasms she rolled out from under me and pushed me face down on the bed, spreading my legs wide She pulled back on my bound dick. i lost track of all time as She played and pulled at me. Eventually She said She was afraid She was going to hurt me and let go telling me to untie it all. I did as She asked and was rewarded with a very rough blowjob.
We spoke little of this afterward though every once and while She'd tell me to tie my dick up and we play some more.
This eventually became more a part of our sex life and grew to include bondage and escallating ball torture through squeezing, slapping and pulling. (She did state up front She had no desire to kick me in the balls.) This culminated one night in me groaning "oh, my balls" at which She grabbed them tightly in Her fist and asked "Who's balls?!" She repeated in a sexy but growling voice, "Who's balls are these?" "Your balls", i replied, getting the point. That followed with me swearing over ownership of my cock and balls to Her and giving Her total control over them. While keeping a vicelike grip on Her balls She laid out the rules for Her cock and balls. Keep in mind this was probably seven years after She caught me tying them up. She didn't ge to where we are overnight. It was about 3 years later that She gave me the gift of Chastity for Christmas. At first as a game to add to CBT but later as we played the more She relished the complete control She has of Her caged cock.

So here i am. Her dick is swollen and numb in its package. it hasn't been out since Labor Day for more than a brief hygene session. Her balls swollen with cum She thought She'd try to let me cum tonight - in the cage! She played and teased till it was drooling then applied a vibrator to it. After more than 2-hours of play i still hadn't cum. Drooled a bucketload, but no orgasm. The sensations were good but alas only frustrating as the right parts can't be touched to make it go off. Her dick is now a swollen jelly like mass inside its cage with its next hope for release still about a month and a half away on New Years Eve.

I don't even care about cumming at this point, i would just love to have an erection, a hardon, free of the cage, to experience my dick in my hand again. But, its not mine... :cryingblu

Eric Menrhine
12-18-2011, 07:04 PM
Here is some of me.

krieger88
12-23-2011, 11:04 PM
Never really saw the attraction of chastity belts. Especially in cuckold porn, it's more interesting to see how the cuck doesn't even come close even at his full mast. I think it's more hot if you're instructed not to masturbate and her being able to tell if you listen and tell the truth by measuring the amount of semen when she makes you cum finally

Joeyjojo
12-28-2011, 08:26 AM
My wife and I enjoy chastity. I have 3 chastity devices which I always have to customize to suit me because I have such a small penis, 1 1/2 inches soft. The best one is the steel one we are using now. It's fits and works great. She lets me take it off once a week while showering to clean and shave there thoroughly.

Eric Menrhine
12-28-2011, 05:25 PM
Because the belt, or cage will give her FAR more control over her cuck. No matter how desperate he gets, until she unlocks the cage, he can do nothing for himself. And trust me, having undergone this treatment, I can verify that it gives a woman a lot of power over her man. Also, any number of games can be played with this. My wife once hid the keys, and I had five minutes to find them, while handcuffed. I have also heard of wives giving the keys to their boyfriends, mothers, other doms in foreign countries, etc. The attraction is pretty easy to see. It is a power game.

donatien
01-27-2012, 07:06 AM
Before confined your slave, you must remove hairs in pubis for your pleasure with strips wax, it's very fun

cunnilover
03-09-2012, 10:50 AM
Hi all,

I am still having groin pain after using a chastity device for just 3 days some months ago. After a lot of visits to different doctors the cause seems to be a kind of varicocele that is strangling my right nut. My penis veins also continue in a swollen state.

I have searched a lot of forums and I didn't found any comments of people reporting pain after using a chastity device, so I just want to post my experience here. If you are new to chastity, be very careful not to put it too tight, and start with very short periods of time, observing any swolling or pain.

I also want to ask if any of you has suffer some kind of pain with this devices.

boston-guy
03-20-2012, 01:36 PM
Hi everyone,

Which chastity devices do people have experience with? Which ones would you recommend?

Thanks.

arfone
03-21-2012, 02:34 AM
I also want to ask if any of you has suffer some kind of pain with this devices.

Nope never had any pain or side effects from using me device

This is except from my mistress who now likes to keep me locked for a month at a time, only letting me out for cleaning and severe edging, but she now likes to to put on a cock crimper so I'm never totally free.

pbourke
03-29-2012, 10:52 AM
i have used a CB2000 CB6000 and the birdcage - never had any trouble like you have.

nuts4her
03-02-2014, 12:35 AM
I can't believe its been over2 years since i last posted on this thread. Wow! Just a quick note to say i am still locked in chastity to my Wife. I guess its been about 4 years of nearly non-stop prison for my (Her) dick. At times now i have to wonder if it still works as it has surrendered to its role as prisoner and rarely rises inside the cage. Only when teased or Her balls are tormented does it still strain and throb. Even though its often soft it still tingles with an itch that needs to be scratched - as in it just REALLY needs to be touched! On those occasions I just have to be satisfied with the orgasms i give Her. Rarely and randomly She will still take it out to play and even rarer I will actually reach orgasm.

Her new thing is a fem-superior position to fuck me where i am on my back and She pushes my knees up to my chest. She's usually tortured Her cock and balls pretty good by this time, getting Her very hot and horny. She pulls Her dick and slides down on it, then lowers Herself causing Her dick to bend painfully downward while it puts pressure on Her clit. She then starts pumping Her hips forward sliding Her dick up inside Her pussy and letting it stand up relieving the pain in while encasing it in pleasure. Then Her hips pull back, bending it down again and rubbing hard on Her clit. Thankfully it usually doesn't take long for Her to cum like this but when She does She keeps Her dick bend and the pressure on Her clit as She rubs on it. A couple of times i've given in to the pain in Her dick and lost Her erection at this point - big mistake. The bruises on Her dick from the punishment it received went away in a week or so.

~n4h

hungry_pete
04-16-2014, 11:02 PM
I can't believe its been over2 years since i last posted on this thread. Wow! Just a quick note to say i am still locked in chastity to my Wife. I guess its been about 4 years of nearly non-stop prison for my (Her) dick. At times now i have to wonder if it still works as it has surrendered to its role as prisoner and rarely rises inside the cage. Only when teased or Her balls are tormented does it still strain and throb. Even though its often soft it still tingles with an itch that needs to be scratched - as in it just REALLY needs to be touched! On those occasions I just have to be satisfied with the orgasms i give Her. Rarely and randomly She will still take it out to play and even rarer I will actually reach orgasm.

Her new thing is a fem-superior position to fuck me where i am on my back and She pushes my knees up to my chest. She's usually tortured Her cock and balls pretty good by this time, getting Her very hot and horny. She pulls Her dick and slides down on it, then lowers Herself causing Her dick to bend painfully downward while it puts pressure on Her clit. She then starts pumping Her hips forward sliding Her dick up inside Her pussy and letting it stand up relieving the pain in while encasing it in pleasure. Then Her hips pull back, bending it down again and rubbing hard on Her clit. Thankfully it usually doesn't take long for Her to cum like this but when She does She keeps Her dick bend and the pressure on Her clit as She rubs on it. A couple of times i've given in to the pain in Her dick and lost Her erection at this point - big mistake. The bruises on Her dick from the punishment it received went away in a week or so.

~n4h

Sounds like a great arrangement.

I think in any serious relationship the woman should take ownership of the penis.
Good idea for her to keep her dick locked up too.

If she gets bored playing with her dick, you should help her find a bigger and better one to play with.

Then she can leave her dick locked up in storage.
No need to ever take it out when she has better ones to play with.

nuts4her
06-29-2014, 01:20 AM
She's looking for one... the dick attached to me i have been told is now only for Her amusement and control. It is to remain locked away unless released for teasing torture or punishment. She finally told me how She feels short-changed in the dick department and loved the fullness of a real dick. She told me recently that its good that I like pain because pain and frustration are all that Her dick is going to receive. We watched videos of huge dicks while she teased Her's in a crimper telling me how She wants to be fucked by a huge real dick. I guess I am really becoming a full-fledged cuckold of sorts. I'll still have my duties to serve Her and give Her orgasms, but my too-infrequently fucked dick has had its last dip inside Her pussy.

ducker005
07-21-2014, 06:05 PM
tumblr anybody?

http://ducker005.tumblr.com/search/Chastity

diaperslaveboi
10-05-2014, 09:31 PM
Chastity is an interesting fetish. It goes well with diapers too. ^_^

diaperslaveboi
10-05-2014, 09:53 PM
For me, several reasons - first, I love the humiliation and emasculation aspects of chastity. When you're locked up, sex is impossible, touching your dick is impossible. Whereas, every other man in the world is running around free, my manhood is under lockdown. Second - it really heightens my sexual awareness. My cock is constantly twitching when locked up in the Curve that I have, trying to get some stimulation. My nipples and my asshole become primary errogenous zones. After weeks of not coming its almost like entering an altered state of mind.

Wow, I have never worn my cage for more than 5 days. What does your body feel like in this "altered state of mind" ?

diaperslaveboi
10-15-2014, 12:52 AM
Oh my, two months is quite a bit of time to be in a cage. What cage do you have?

Also, I must say you are very lucky to have a wife who shares your fetishes.

Sincerely,
DSB

diaperslaveboi
10-15-2014, 01:22 AM
I hope your testicles feel better. It sounds like you may have pinched a nerve or something. I have only been able to wear my device for about a week, and had to spend months and months getting up to that. So dont be discouraged if it takes some time. However if it is not a kidney stone and something else you may not want to wear the device.

Good luck.

Eric Menrhine
10-19-2014, 01:31 PM
These are some of the devices I have been in (yes, this is me) and I also have a black one, just like the pink one. I swear my dick has been getting smaller since this started.

diaperslaveboi
10-20-2014, 09:41 PM
Hello Eric,

What do you think of the metal devices?

tms
10-23-2014, 08:11 AM
Hi All,

I have been in and out of chastity for years, My KH is my GF, i first tried the cb6000 clear plastic device and quickly moved over
to metal devices as i prefer the look and the un-escapability. I mostly go monthly in chastity (1 orgasm per month) but hoping soon
to push that limit past 42days to 60 or even 90, depending on the gf/kh.

An enjoyable thread...that i'll keep checking in on from time to time....

Regards TMS

Eric Menrhine
10-25-2014, 05:39 PM
I actually prefer them (metal devices), in some ways. They're a bit heavier, but since they are more like cages, than tubes, they are also more hygienic. My understanding is that the Holy Trainer is the best one for long term wear, but I can't verify that from experience. I rather wish that the CB2000, and CB3000 were still available. They didn't look that bad, and being more like cages than tubes might have made them better for long term.

femdomguru97
10-26-2014, 06:22 AM
Question for the females, is my cock small enough to be put info chastiity? What is like better than this is to have it completely cut off ;)20980