PDA

View Full Version : How to get out?

xrahvinx
03-28-2008, 12:46 AM
Before people think this is a message from a new member to the BB community I would like to assure them they are wrong. Since I can remember surfing I have been an active visitor of Scrambled Eggs, Marc's movie and tv site, Hundra, and Knackers aussie site. I got into the ballbusting community at around 13 (grade 7 I know, maybe strange) and have been an active lurker (un-proud of not contributing) since then. I have gone through all of high school and much of university carrying this fetish, and I am worried it will escalate to the point it interferes with my personal life.

After seeing (and being part of) some of the paid membership sites that seem like fun BB but turn into torture and **********, I'm starting to think it is time to turn a new leaf.

I fully understand that it can be 100% healthy and fun in your sex life to include light-medium ballbusting but I have an extreme personality and don't like the idea of getting "more into it". If anyone has some advice I would be 200% happy to hear it. Thanks as always.

Rahvin.

Dernholm
03-28-2008, 12:59 AM
I don't quite understand what the problem is, perhaps you could rephrase your thoughts?

xrahvinx
03-28-2008, 01:04 AM
I don't quite understand what the problem is, perhaps you could rephrase your thoughts?

I'm curious right now to see if theres other people out there who have found a way to keep this as a casual hobby, I am really worried going into my adult life that it might become an obsession and I really REALLY don't want that, after subscribing to pay sites and stuff and seeing all the material thats out there, is there a way to sort of go cold turkey and just be content with stuff on the forums? 22 years of age right now and just a little scared of the future I guess.

vlad_Drakulav
03-28-2008, 08:42 AM
I can recall a bazillion times where I used to think something along those lines. And notice that the only time you are browsing these forums and watching vids or whatever is when you have nothing else to do? Keep yourself occupied and go 2 bed early- the combination is almost certain to work. But yeah, the occasional stress release isnt exactly a bad thing now is it? :jumpsmile

smackMyNuts
03-28-2008, 10:44 AM
Ball-busting isn't a gateway to ball torture or **********. They're just related fetishes. A web site which offers ball busting stuff is going to attract people who are into ball-busting some of whom are also into ball torture and/or **********. Some of them are going to say things like "this web site is great, but could you do some ********** videos?" And some of the web sites will oblige because they like paying customers.

By your own description, you've been into light/medium ball busting for almost ten years, and not into ball torture or ********** for that same amount of time. What makes you think that anything is going to change?

Smack

Hercules
03-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Make sure you practice some real life BB every now and then.
This way you'll reduce the pressure and it keeps you happy.
Just fantasining without doing anything makes you go crazy.

amberstone117
03-30-2008, 12:57 AM
You could try replacing it with something more suitable. Like, regular sex and stuff. Or, you could find a bunch of stuff on female domination to even everything out lol.

juggalosnyder
03-30-2008, 01:45 AM
i disovered this arousment when i was in 9th grade and since then its been a bitch to deal with...everyone always asks hot to introduce the subject to a girl but it all counts on the monent and how you say it. i tried to introdue it to people who i thought was into it, and thats backfired. iv tried to ease girls into the fetish and that really backfired, tried to be that funny annoying where it leads to a kick and it only somtimes works...usualy i have to wait a long ass time for the right moment. when i first started i told my then-girlfreind and she thought it was sick, and when i left her(over somthing totally different) she thought she would get back at me by telling the whole school...so that wasnt fun, having every girl, and dude, know about it and they think of it as a deseas they could get from me. it still sucks and iv come up with multiple excuses of how its not true. but all i can say is keep it on the down-low untill you see the opportunity, and then dont come out with it strait away. because that doesnt work. just try "play" fighting wiith them and then open your legs and give them the shot. and if they dont really aim for you there after a wile, be like "OH!" and cover your balls as if they were goin after them. and that will give her the idea. because the go strait into it has worked like once out of hundreds of times. and the fight has worked more than enogh. but even then dont admit to anything....even if your tied to the table dont mention it and just say your testing if you like it or not. because when you hit that point its all mental power!

but all i can really say is just wait and wait and wait your ass off untill it really is the right time...its all about time and chance its gotta be.

its 4 in the morning. im making no sence and im going to sleep! good night!!!

dellazeus
03-30-2008, 05:41 AM
Before people think this is a message from a new member to the BB community I would like to assure them they are wrong. Since I can remember surfing I have been an active visitor of Scrambled Eggs, Marc's movie and tv site, Hundra, and Knackers aussie site. I got into the ballbusting community at around 13 (grade 7 I know, maybe strange) and have been an active lurker (un-proud of not contributing) since then. I have gone through all of high school and much of university carrying this fetish, and I am worried it will escalate to the point it interferes with my personal life.

After seeing (and being part of) some of the paid membership sites that seem like fun BB but turn into torture and **********, I'm starting to think it is time to turn a new leaf.

I fully understand that it can be 100% healthy and fun in your sex life to include light-medium ballbusting but I have an extreme personality and don't like the idea of getting "more into it". If anyone has some advice I would be 200% happy to hear it. Thanks as always.

Rahvin.

I fully empathise. I have been an active lurker since scrambled eggs and gerryuk and tlc, etc.. too. And you are right, it definitely can interfere with your adult relationships, it certainly has with mine. You might wonder why you get such confused responses where you have to restate a perfectly simple question too. I myself have been through this as well. And the only answer I can give you is to find a competent and experienced sexual trauma counsellor or similar. That's who I see and it's taken many years to find a good one, but that's the only thing that has helped.

Few people question themselves and few counsellors have the experience or the aptitude to deal with these issues. These two factors combined make life extremely difficult for someone wanting a different path.

If you feel like Pm'ing me I can direct you to the services that have helped me and warn you off the ones that haven't.