03-28-2008, 07:47 PM
THis is a good link to some preview movies on femdom

http://www.thevenusgirls.com/galleries/movies/faceridingindex.htm

gopballbuster
03-28-2008, 08:25 PM
Not bad pics

peterbrussels
04-02-2008, 04:32 AM
I am curious to know what is the proportions of females who have sadistic pulsions, who are really turned on by the idea of inflicting merycless pain on a male...

Castratrix's pet
04-02-2008, 09:43 AM
I am curious to know what is the proportions of females who have sadistic pulsions, who are really turned on by the idea of inflicting merycless pain on a male...

We will probably never really know. Most women who have these kinds of sadistic pulsions and are really turned on by inflicting mercyless pain on males are probably not going to openly admit it, at least not publicly anyway.

gopballbuster
04-02-2008, 02:58 PM
We will probably never really know. Most women who have these kinds of sadistic pulsions and are really turned on by inflicting mercyless pain on males are probably not going to openly admit it, at least not publicly anyway.
Yeah, for men that do not have fetishes like us, this would not only be a turnoff, but would probably be scary.

Castratrix's pet
04-03-2008, 08:32 AM
Yeah, for men that do not have fetishes like us, this would not only be a turnoff, but would probably be scary.

And most people both men and women would think a woman who is that kind of sadist has very serious mental problems and needs to be locked up. So a woman like that is probably not going to admit it, at least not publicly.

gopballbuster
04-03-2008, 06:32 PM
And most people both men and women would think a woman who is that kind of sadist has very serious mental problems and needs to be locked up. So a woman like that is probably not going to admit it, at least not publicly.
That's kind of sad, I know in American culture at least, if a woman does not basically submit to a man, she is either crazy or a dyke. I would be interested to find out from people from other parts of the world if the whole world is stupid in that sense, or just the United States.

Castratrix's pet
04-03-2008, 08:34 PM
It's not just in America and it's not just women. Anywhere in the world, if someone talks about that they enjoy doing sadistic things and that they enjoy inflicting pain and making others hurt, most people think that person has a serious mental illness and that they are dangerous and will hurt someone, so people want to lock them up so they can't hurt anyone.

So if a woman really is that kind of sadist and she really does enjoy inflicting pain on men and hurting men like that, she probably isn't going to tell anyone out of the fear that people will think she is mentally ill and dangerous and will want to put her in a mental institution so she can't hurt anyone.

Chaser44
05-08-2008, 08:33 AM
guess the same goes for a male who'd say he likes to "endure" such a session with a women.

SlaveOfGoddessVicky
05-17-2008, 09:12 AM
It's quite surprising the number of women I've met who certainly enjoy the female domination 'philosophy', and like to have a man submit to her or use bondage. Most of those enjoyed giving light punishments and surprising many would eventually go onto quite painful cbt.

However, I've only met two women who would do serious cbt and get a sadistical enjoyment out of it.